Comments
40,241 - 40,260 of 51,299 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Gringo

Washington, DC

#43001 Nov 19, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.
Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64] creating programs such as
Head Start,
food stamps,
Work Study,
Medicare
and Medicaid, which still exist today.
“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson
//////////
Aug 13, 2012 – As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.
“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
-Barack Hussein Øbama
You're one dumbass fool....

Your kharma will beat you down though for you're a true ass.hole

You will reap all the bad stuff you're sewing here too. I can see your miserable life too. All you do all day is post that nasty garbage on here.

You're already a true loser and you damn well know it but ...
The worst for you is yet to come, I'm sure of it.
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43002 Nov 19, 2012
Is a president Obama deportation deferral the same thing as president Reagan's amnesty where if your here you get to stay. President Obama has deported more dangerous illegals then any president. You racist warrior tea bag should form your own club and call it the( pasty crust old white male bitches) the overwhelming majority of Americans wanted every piece of legislative bills by president Johnson passed. What percent of Congress was controlled by blacks then, dumb ass? What percent was woman in congress in 1964? On one post you so desperately need to spin that this great country has problems as a direct result of blacks, women, and every non white then all of a sudden they were all created by white president Johnson.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43003 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
You need to invent some thing better then that lame ass excuse. Whites not allowed is all you got, is it? Really you should say one bill that was signed into law by any president that was advocated by solely the black caucus that disenfranchised any white man, but you cant, now can you racist warrior tea bag? Chop chop I'm waiting. Was it the black caucus that passed the law that a woman could not vote or even drive a car? Was it the black caucus that wanted the law to state a black man is not a whole person? Your just a racial hater warrior dumb ass. You got two options as you can catch up to the times or fall behind them in your quest for more white privilege
//////////

You need to invent some thing better then that lame ass excuse.

//////////

In his first press conference since being elected to a second term, Pres. Barack Obama told the White House press corps on Wednesday that he will begin the process in Congress for a mass amnesty bill very soon after his inauguration.

Pres. Obama said the bill would offer amnesty to the 11 million illegal aliens living in the United States, requiring them to pay fines and back taxes.

Pres. Obama cited the Hispanic turnout during last week's election as his motivation for moving immigration up on his list of agenda items.

“Chain migration” is a pejorative term used to describe the legal migration pattern of family members who have an established linkage from their country of origin to their destination.

The process, called family-based immigration, allows U.S. citizens to petition for their immediate relatives who are not subject to numerical limitations.

These include:

• Spouses

• Children

• Parents

United States Citizens can also petition for the following family members, who are subject to a quota or numerical limitation:

• Unmarried adult sons and daughters

• Married sons and daughters

• Brothers and Sisters

Lawful permanent residents on the other hand, can only petition for the following, all of whom are subject to numerical limitations:

• Spouses and minor children

• Unmarried sons and daughters

The beneficiaries of these petitions enter as lawful permanent residents and must wait five years before they can become naturalized citizens.

With the exception of immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, there are extended waiting periods for entry due to the unavailability of visa numbers for most of the family-based categories.

The demand for family-based visas exceeds the supply; each family preference category is backlogged.

For example, according to the Visa Bulletin issued by the Department of State for May
2007, Mexican spouses and minor children of lawful permanent residents have a current estimated wait of 6 ½ years

The siblings of U.S. citizens from the Philippines must wait over 22 years for a visa to become available.

-Barack Hussein Øbama
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43004 Nov 19, 2012
That should give every racist such as yourself racial hating warrior just cause to be worried, dumb ass they coming to get you. Close your windows, lock them doors
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43005 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Is a president Obama deportation deferral the same thing as president Reagan's amnesty where if your here you get to stay. President Obama has deported more dangerous illegals then any president. You racist warrior tea bag should form your own club and call it the( pasty crust old white male bitches) the overwhelming majority of Americans wanted every piece of legislative bills by president Johnson passed. What percent of Congress was controlled by blacks then, dumb ass? What percent was woman in congress in 1964? On one post you so desperately need to spin that this great country has problems as a direct result of blacks, women, and every non white then all of a sudden they were all created by white president Johnson.

black is where it's at?

What do you think the chances are of 100% gay,lesbian,black women in wheel chairs taking full control of congress and the presidency?

Your black messiah is importing 11 million illegal aliens and their families into this country in the middle of a f*cking depression

-Barack Hussein Øbama
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43006 Nov 19, 2012
Reagan planted the amnesty tree and all the racial hating warrior can do about it is blame president Obama. President Reagan had it right but the tea bags will never except america where every vote is counted
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43007 Nov 19, 2012
America is a changing racist warrior tea bag and your approval not needed. We may put Barney frank in the white house once president Obama leaves just to piss off your ignorant all white pride. Barney and husband. A black lesbian as president condy, oops pushing to far. I almost forgot I'm a liberal. You think Obama is your biggest problem. Wait til you get a load of america, boy
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43008 Nov 19, 2012
Reagan planted the amnesty tree and all the racial hating warrior can do about it is blame president Obama.

President Reagan had it right but the tea bags will never except america where every vote is counted

//////////

Black teenage unemployment age 16 - 19 is near 50%.

Get it?

You can apply the same template to construction jobs, janitors, every entry level job.

All of the trades are filled up with illegal aliens and deny employment to American workers.

Over 8 million illegal aliens are working on the books in America and probably an equivalent number working under the table.

For the 8 million having deductions taken out, the government knows who they are and where they are working because every payday about 8 million Social Security Number No-Matches are identified.

Your messiah?

Pres. Obama said the bill would offer amnesty to the 11 million illegal aliens living in the United States, requiring them to pay fines and back taxes.

Pres. Obama cited the

Hispanic turnout during last week's election

as his motivation

for moving immigration up on his list of agenda items.

-Barack Hussein Øbama
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43009 Nov 19, 2012
You can spin it any way you choose but the truth is america did not want etch a sketch and tea bag cons making decisions that would of been detrimental to every one who is not a white male. You can play your race card, sleep them dreams
gayer than won ton

Wellsboro, PA

#43010 Nov 19, 2012
Anybody want to cuddle and listen to queercore Tamaqua band "Won Ton" tonight? I've got the best butt beads and butt plugs known to man. Don't be shy.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#43011 Nov 19, 2012
gayer than won ton wrote:
Anybody want to cuddle and listen to queercore Tamaqua band "Won Ton" tonight? I've got the best butt beads and butt plugs known to man. Don't be shy.
I do! I do!
TaxNoMore

Washington, DC

#43012 Nov 19, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>I do! I do!
Wanna cyber?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43013 Nov 19, 2012
That is your style, mentally challenged and medicated Marisa. You still that dumb
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43014 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
You can spin it any way you choose but the truth is america did not want etch a sketch and tea bag cons making decisions that would of been detrimental to every one who is not a white male. You can play your race card, sleep them dreams
//////////

Gaza, Benghazi, Fiscal Cliff

Meanwhile Obama is in Cambodia on the final leg of his Asia tour munching on Shar Pei mignon and pickled Shih Tzu tongue with Suu Kyi.

But Obama urged even more, calling for a government where, as he put it,

"those in power must accept constraints."

heh,heh,heh
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43015 Nov 19, 2012
What you going to do? Not a dam thing, tea bag dummy
gayer than won ton

Wellsboro, PA

#43016 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
What you going to do? Not a dam thing, tea bag dummy
Dude, you are ruining the cyber sex vibe. Can you find another thread.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43017 Nov 19, 2012
Just one of many throughout our country.

900 voters cast ballots in Florida precinct 93, where there are seven registered voters.

Voter fraud in 2012? You betcha!
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43018 Nov 19, 2012
All Marisa can do is post under a new screen name every day now that she lost pride in her previous love the etch a sketch man, huh Marisa? Shake shake shakey

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43019 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
The tea bags want a america that does not represent every ones best interest, pure plain and simple. They want to separate us by providing a path way that can only lead to more anger as they have no solutions to solve any of the problems in america today. There master is big corporations so the c.e o can determine who gets what and when. The tea bags scream they want there country back but today it's not there's which angers them. They expect every non white to want what they want and when they don't get it scream bloody murder, they perform that trick well any yet they fail
After reading your posts I fully support an intelligence test to vote.
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43020 Nov 19, 2012
Quit your bitching racist rogers. The election is so yesterday. Can you find some more to be tea bag ignorant over? You betcha, the tea bag warrior learns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr Ssl 5,426
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs