TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43005 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Is a president Obama deportation deferral the same thing as president Reagan's amnesty where if your here you get to stay. President Obama has deported more dangerous illegals then any president. You racist warrior tea bag should form your own club and call it the( pasty crust old white male bitches) the overwhelming majority of Americans wanted every piece of legislative bills by president Johnson passed. What percent of Congress was controlled by blacks then, dumb ass? What percent was woman in congress in 1964? On one post you so desperately need to spin that this great country has problems as a direct result of blacks, women, and every non white then all of a sudden they were all created by white president Johnson.

black is where it's at?

What do you think the chances are of 100% gay,lesbian,black women in wheel chairs taking full control of congress and the presidency?

Your black messiah is importing 11 million illegal aliens and their families into this country in the middle of a f*cking depression

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Řbama
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43006 Nov 19, 2012
Reagan planted the amnesty tree and all the racial hating warrior can do about it is blame president Obama. President Reagan had it right but the tea bags will never except america where every vote is counted
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43007 Nov 19, 2012
America is a changing racist warrior tea bag and your approval not needed. We may put Barney frank in the white house once president Obama leaves just to piss off your ignorant all white pride. Barney and husband. A black lesbian as president condy, oops pushing to far. I almost forgot I'm a liberal. You think Obama is your biggest problem. Wait til you get a load of america, boy
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43008 Nov 19, 2012
Reagan planted the amnesty tree and all the racial hating warrior can do about it is blame president Obama.

President Reagan had it right but the tea bags will never except america where every vote is counted

//////////

Black teenage unemployment age 16 - 19 is near 50%.

Get it?

You can apply the same template to construction jobs, janitors, every entry level job.

All of the trades are filled up with illegal aliens and deny employment to American workers.

Over 8 million illegal aliens are working on the books in America and probably an equivalent number working under the table.

For the 8 million having deductions taken out, the government knows who they are and where they are working because every payday about 8 million Social Security Number No-Matches are identified.

Your messiah?

Pres. Obama said the bill would offer amnesty to the 11 million illegal aliens living in the United States, requiring them to pay fines and back taxes.

Pres. Obama cited the

Hispanic turnout during last week's election

as his motivation

for moving immigration up on his list of agenda items.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Řbama
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43009 Nov 19, 2012
You can spin it any way you choose but the truth is america did not want etch a sketch and tea bag cons making decisions that would of been detrimental to every one who is not a white male. You can play your race card, sleep them dreams
gayer than won ton

Wellsboro, PA

#43010 Nov 19, 2012
Anybody want to cuddle and listen to queercore Tamaqua band "Won Ton" tonight? I've got the best butt beads and butt plugs known to man. Don't be shy.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#43011 Nov 19, 2012
gayer than won ton wrote:
Anybody want to cuddle and listen to queercore Tamaqua band "Won Ton" tonight? I've got the best butt beads and butt plugs known to man. Don't be shy.
I do! I do!
TaxNoMore

Washington, DC

#43012 Nov 19, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>I do! I do!
Wanna cyber?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43013 Nov 19, 2012
That is your style, mentally challenged and medicated Marisa. You still that dumb
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43014 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
You can spin it any way you choose but the truth is america did not want etch a sketch and tea bag cons making decisions that would of been detrimental to every one who is not a white male. You can play your race card, sleep them dreams
//////////

Gaza, Benghazi, Fiscal Cliff

Meanwhile Obama is in Cambodia on the final leg of his Asia tour munching on Shar Pei mignon and pickled Shih Tzu tongue with Suu Kyi.

But Obama urged even more, calling for a government where, as he put it,

"those in power must accept constraints."

heh,heh,heh
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43015 Nov 19, 2012
What you going to do? Not a dam thing, tea bag dummy
gayer than won ton

Wellsboro, PA

#43016 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
What you going to do? Not a dam thing, tea bag dummy
Dude, you are ruining the cyber sex vibe. Can you find another thread.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43017 Nov 19, 2012
Just one of many throughout our country.

900 voters cast ballots in Florida precinct 93, where there are seven registered voters.

Voter fraud in 2012? You betcha!
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43018 Nov 19, 2012
All Marisa can do is post under a new screen name every day now that she lost pride in her previous love the etch a sketch man, huh Marisa? Shake shake shakey

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43019 Nov 19, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
The tea bags want a america that does not represent every ones best interest, pure plain and simple. They want to separate us by providing a path way that can only lead to more anger as they have no solutions to solve any of the problems in america today. There master is big corporations so the c.e o can determine who gets what and when. The tea bags scream they want there country back but today it's not there's which angers them. They expect every non white to want what they want and when they don't get it scream bloody murder, they perform that trick well any yet they fail
After reading your posts I fully support an intelligence test to vote.
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43020 Nov 19, 2012
Quit your bitching racist rogers. The election is so yesterday. Can you find some more to be tea bag ignorant over? You betcha, the tea bag warrior learns

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#43021 Nov 19, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Of the nearly million-dollar settlement, three clients got a grand total of $60,000, while the rest of the clients got coupons.
What happened to the rest of the money?
Looks like the attorneys, starting with Obama, got the redistributed wealth, while the clients got the shaft.
It’s a great example of how broken the class-action tort system is, and how it can force businesses to adopt bad economic policy while benefiting no one except the lawyers.
It’s also a great example of the media’s utter failure in the 2008 election to take a serious look at Obama’s track record.
Why didn’t this come out?
Even John Edwards’ law practice got some scrutiny in 2004 and 2007, before Edwards’ candidacy imploded in scandal.
Looks like Racist obummer likes to f*ck the blaks
"On Feb. 23, 1995, Obama billed 2 hours and 50 minutes for an appearance before Judge Ruben Castillo on behalf of his client, and also for reviewing some documents in advance of a deposition. That cost Citibank — which ultimately had to pay the winning side’s fees —$467 at Obama’s hourly rate of $165."

So, CitiBank paid the attorney fees.

I guess that makes you a dumbass and a liar. Added to you being a racist f*ck.

There were a total of 186 in that class action part.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43022 Nov 19, 2012
The implosion of the economy is be design, the criminal bankers have destroyed wages, the dollar, you 401K, your savings gets 1.5% while inflation is 9%, can't anyone see what is going on?

The middle class has been on the decline, while the recipient class has been increasing for the past 40 years.

Dependent slaves are easier to control than rugged self supporting individuals.

The media promoted left/right paradigm keeps your focus on each other, instead of seeing who the real problems is.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
Lindbergh Sr., 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".— Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#43023 Nov 19, 2012
The sky is falling, quickly run hide x whoever whatever
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43024 Nov 19, 2012
"When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists...acting together to enslave the world...Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is--the Fed has usurped the government." - Congressman Louis T. McFadden

Add in the Edward Bernays mass population control and the ownership of the media by these same interest.

Is is not a Democrat vs Republican battle, it is the people vs these corrupt control freak money changers.

But you are left to play in make believe land while they rob you, your families and your future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr tattooed pretzel 5,617
Hanover man not guilty of assault (Jul '08) Jan 24 Greenmachine24 26
Church to collect for McSherrystown fire victims (Apr '13) Jan 22 bob 2
Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan 14 Neil Hoffstot 83
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec '14 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec '14 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec '14 lady 1

Winter Storm Watch for York County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match