Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Every day for a week and a half I’ve been checking the mail and still it hasn’t arrived.
My gift, I mean.
I was one of the 50 percent of American voters who chose Barack Obama in last week’s presidential election. So surely there’s a gift awaiting me. So say Mitt Romney and some other Republicans, who have been suggesting that Obama won not because anyone thinks he’s moving the country in the right direction, but because he promised us all free stuff.
Really. As Bill O’Reilly said on Fox News on election night,“… there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama.”
This week, while speaking on a conference call to fundraisers and donors, Romney elaborated on what some of that stuff might be.
“With regard to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest was a big gift,” he said, according to reporters who listened in on the call.“Free contraceptives were very big with young, college-aged women. And then, finally, Obamacare also made a difference for them, because as you know, anybody now 26 years of age and younger was now going to be part of their parents’ plan, and that was a big gift to young people.”
OK, fine. Obama pushed for policies to help young people get a start on their lives and lots of them voted for him. Knock me over with a feather, will you?

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal called Romney’s remarks “absolutely wrong” and said the party needs to get the message across that “our policies benefit every American who wants to pursue the American dream.”
In a gift of a comment, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour recommended “a very serious proctology exam” for the GOP.
Other Republicans said Romney did them no favors, and they suggested that he head full speed for a rest stop called irrelevance.
If Obama is still working on his gift list, I am in the market for a toaster or a microwave. Otherwise, I will content myself with knowing that we, as a nation, are a step closer toward health care security for all citizens and that we have a president who cares about things like clean energy and the yawning disparity between the rich and everybody else.
Tarah Toohil

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

FOX NEWS wrote:
Too many conservatives post-election would prefer to blame the voters (too dependent, not educated enough, lousy upbringing, moral degeneration, uninformed). As purely a practical matter, it is a bad idea to insult the customer. Moreover, it suggests Republicans should just close up shop and go out of business. How about explaining an agenda in a compelling way? How about addressing real -world problems (college tuition squeeze, expensive energy)? Why not reach out to the very people who embody entrepreneurial values and long for the American dream — immigrants?
The “voters are slobs” or “voters are hopeless” attitude is noxious, and it is good other Republicans have stepped forward to denounce it. But neither should they tolerate these other tactics, which also hold the party back from reviving itself and innovating.
It didnt work this year,it wont work in the next 50 years.
The GOP is sinking fast,they must regroup, and change their way of thinking,and fast.
I got re-elected and I'm a republican. Even after one of my usual pizza, pot and lesbian parties got exposed to the media. Luckily the large Catholic population understands what it is like to be swayed by sex, drugs and pizza. I am not defined by my cumdumpstery in my youth, but by living with my parents in adulthood.
Tarah Toohil

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm the Butler Township Lesbo. I season my pizza with Hazleton Schwagg.
Tarah Toohil

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

West Mifflin Homo wrote:
<quoted text>I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
Can I borrow you wife. I prefer she not shave or shower for at least one lunar cycle.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Your etch a sketch lost the election and noe the racist tea bag warrior wants transparency. President Obama is not your president so he owes tea bags nothing. The taxes for the wealthy going up so you best be preying for your corporate master, he has more jobs to off shore
Karl Rove

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The real moochers are millionaires and billionaires who pay a lower tax rate than working people and large corporations that earn billions in profit and pay little or no tax. The real moochers are corporations, Romney and other wealthy individuals who offshore their money to avoid paying their fair share of taxes ($100 billion is lost annually). The real moochers are corporations that send jobs overseas and receive $58 billion annually in tax breaks. The real moochers are profitable oil, gas and coal companies that receive $11 billion annually in tax breaks and subsidies. The real moochers are Wall Street and the big banks that received a $700 billion bailout; and large financial institutions, multinational corporations, and some of the wealthiest individuals that received $16 trillion in near-zero interest Fed loans.The real moochers are Big Pharma, Big Agra and other industries that receive billions in subsidies. The real moochers are Romney and other private equity managers that benefit from the carried interest loophole. Top ten interests funding Romney/Ryan's campaign: securities/investment, insurance, health professionals, pharmaceuticals/health products, real estate, lawyers/law firms, manufacturing/distributing, finance, banks/credit, and oil/gas.

Hard pill to swallow, but you can argue the facts.
Reverend Cletus

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Let us rejoice in the wisdom of our Lord....

For it was He who banished the "etchy one" that goes by the name of Romney into the fires of hell (ie Fox New & friends)
I am calling on the Lord to have the fat, vile, dumbass that they call Limbaugh banquished to the buffett table at Shoneys too where he will then gain more weight than ever and one day he will just explode all over the studio..
What a sight that would be for such a foul creature cretin that spreads the message of devisivness to his mindlessly stupid listeners.
These proponents of his are known to have brains (or the lack there-of) which are inherently different that that of normal reasoning individuals.
These individuals who buy into the fat Limbaugh seem to have softened minds that can not dertermine truth from fiction..

I have seen many individuals on this forum who follow this fat slob deceiver and actually accept his insane ramblings as factual information like some Germans followed Hitlers insane ramblings..

These individuals are known as;
Tax No More
Dave Rogers
Ted
Marrisa
Boxhhard
MJ Bethel
And a few other lost souls...

They are full of crap...and they incessantly spew this crap all over this forum.

Peace be with you...except for the aformentioned ass.holes
Go in peace and prosper in all your hopes and dreams except for the aforementioned creeps...
And may the rot in Haiti with Saddam Hussein and Hitler

Praise be the Lord -

The
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Romney forgot the mention these moochers.........

The real moochers are millionaires and billionaires who pay a lower tax rate than working people and large corporations that earn billions in profit and pay little or no tax. The real moochers are corporations, Romney and other wealthy individuals who offshore their money to avoid paying their fair share of taxes ($100 billion is lost annually). The real moochers are corporations that send jobs overseas and receive $58 billion annually in tax breaks. The real moochers are profitable oil, gas and coal companies that receive $11 billion annually in tax breaks and subsidies. The real moochers are Wall Street and the big banks that received a $700 billion bailout; and large financial institutions, multinational corporations, and some of the wealthiest individuals that received $16 trillion in near-zero interest Fed loans.The real moochers are Big Pharma, Big Agra and other industries that receive billions in subsidies. The real moochers are Romney and other private equity managers that benefit from the carried interest loophole. Top ten interests funding Romney/Ryan's campaign: securities/investment, insurance, health professionals, pharmaceuticals/health products, real estate, lawyers/law firms, manufacturing/distributing, finance, banks/credit, and oil/gas.

Hard pill to swallow, but you cant argue the facts.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
The racist warrior tea bag loves citizen united supreme court ruling and nothing transparent about that, huh dumb ass?
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Cletus wrote:
Let us rejoice in the wisdom of our Lord....
For it was He who banished the "etchy one" that goes by the name of Romney into the fires of hell (ie Fox New & friends)
I am calling on the Lord to have the fat, vile, dumbass that they call Limbaugh banquished to the buffett table at Shoneys too where he will then gain more weight than ever and one day he will just explode all over the studio..
What a sight that would be for such a foul creature cretin that spreads the message of devisivness to his mindlessly stupid listeners.
These proponents of his are known to have brains (or the lack there-of) which are inherently different that that of normal reasoning individuals.
These individuals who buy into the fat Limbaugh seem to have softened minds that can not dertermine truth from fiction..
I have seen many individuals on this forum who follow this fat slob deceiver and actually accept his insane ramblings as factual information like some Germans followed Hitlers insane ramblings..
These individuals are known as;
Tax No More
Dave Rogers
Ted
Marrisa
Boxhhard
MJ Bethel
And a few other lost souls...
They are full of crap...and they incessantly spew this crap all over this forum.
Peace be with you...except for the aformentioned ass.holes
Go in peace and prosper in all your hopes and dreams except for the aforementioned creeps...
And may the rot in Haiti with Saddam Hussein and Hitler
Praise be the Lord -
The
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Karl Rove wrote:
Every day for a week and a half I’ve been checking the mail and still it hasn’t arrived.
My gift, I mean.
I was one of the 50 percent of American voters who chose Barack Obama in last week’s presidential election. So surely there’s a gift awaiting me. So say Mitt Romney and some other Republicans, who have been suggesting that Obama won not because anyone thinks he’s moving the country in the right direction, but because he promised us all free stuff.
Really. As Bill O’Reilly said on Fox News on election night,“… there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama.”
This week, while speaking on a conference call to fundraisers and donors, Romney elaborated on what some of that stuff might be.
“With regard to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest was a big gift,” he said, according to reporters who listened in on the call.“Free contraceptives were very big with young, college-aged women. And then, finally, Obamacare also made a difference for them, because as you know, anybody now 26 years of age and younger was now going to be part of their parents’ plan, and that was a big gift to young people.”
OK, fine. Obama pushed for policies to help young people get a start on their lives and lots of them voted for him. Knock me over with a feather, will you?
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal called Romney’s remarks “absolutely wrong” and said the party needs to get the message across that “our policies benefit every American who wants to pursue the American dream.”
In a gift of a comment, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour recommended “a very serious proctology exam” for the GOP.
Other Republicans said Romney did them no favors, and they suggested that he head full speed for a rest stop called irrelevance.
If Obama is still working on his gift list, I am in the market for a toaster or a microwave. Otherwise, I will content myself with knowing that we, as a nation, are a step closer toward health care security for all citizens and that we have a president who cares about things like clean energy and the yawning disparity between the rich and everybody else.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
Your etch a sketch lost the election and noe the racist tea bag warrior wants transparency. President Obama is not your president so he owes tea bags nothing. The taxes for the wealthy going up so you best be preying for your corporate master, he has more jobs to off shore
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

All these tea bags have is a pure racial hatred but to heartless to be honest on that part. I want them to never change so the 14 mid term elections will go as planned with the remaining tea bags getting voted out. There is not enough cult style tea bags to protect them any more.
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I think conservatism's biggest problem is in its definition. It doesn't mean anything except resisting change.

This has created a huge hodgepodge of issues with only one thing in common: It used to work. But there's no soundness of principle, no pragmatism, no well oiled machine, no vision. How could you have vision? Having vision creates something new, which is not conservative.

And it used to work when change was slow. But today? There's so many new ways of doing things coming out every second that it's only a matter of time until it all collapses under its own weight.

It's gotta suck to be conservative today.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

You approve a message, impressive yet meaningless as your vote for etch a sketch huh boy? Your ignorant ass really should get on your knees prey. You can do that
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Cletus wrote:
... Limbaugh banquished to the buffett table...
...the message of devisivness...
...that can not dertermine...
..like some Germans followed Hitlers insane ramblings..
...except for the aformentioned ass.holes
...And may the rot in Haiti with Saddam Hussein and Hitler..
!LOL!

Even your best effort at TRYING to appear intelligent and you seem like an uneducated wannabe.

So THAT'S where Hitler and Hussein are! They've been "banquished" to the "buffett" table in "Haiti"!

OMG you're an idiot.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Teddy, that's the spirit minor league tea bag, impressive. Your good with them conspiracy stuff so hop to that. The president does not like your ignorant ass so guzzle more Limbaugh nut juice quicker faster and say to your tea bag racist brethren we have a slim chance in 2014

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

MISSLE DEFENSE TECH. ANYONE ?

i see hamas is using that 900 million dollars of US taxpayer money launching rockets at israel. how could anyone think hamas would do something constructive with a 900 million gift ? maybe they knew what this money would be used for.

hey israel the US got some great anti missle technology for sale, interested ?

Hannity

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

yeahhhhhh babyyyyyyyyy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 51 min bobby6464 3,826
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr S-L is a scam 5,395
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE