West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42851 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
Karl Rove called the race ( The voice of reason for the GOP )........LOLOLOLOLOL
LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ?
v=yJHdTjrHZ4o&feature=play er_embedded#!
This guy is a walking colostomy bag with ears!!
Listen to FOX for all your reliable,and honest facts..........LMAO!
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42852 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
As expected, any Romney supporter (with heavy financing), was shocked at the final outcome from November 6th, the night President Obama retained his seat. We have all heard the whining, crying, finger-pointing, foul, and so on and so on. But there were a couple of items which stood out more than others.
We all know that Karl Rove flipped out on FOX News when they announced Obama won Ohio. The video is below if you haven’t seen it. Basically, Rove just could NOT understand what was happening, which is what I expected. Although he did have a very shocked “the sun just rose in the west” look on his face, and that is what surprised me. Even more shocking was hearing many top supporters and chiefs cry that Romney was supposed to win with a landslide. That is NOT what the polls had been showing the entire time.?????????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OBAMA FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42853 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
Karl Rove tried to rig this election. Anonymous claims to have hacked into "ORCA" which was perhaps to be used in vote flipping. Anonymous claims to have hacked into ORCA and created a firewall that blocked access to vote counting sites in the 3 states of Ohio, Florida and Virginia and also maybe Iowa and Colorado. Karl Rove's melt-down on Fox news might be explained by his plans to rig the election. In fact, he is supposed to have said ""it wasn't supposed to happen this way"
LQQK HERE:
http://motleynews.net/2012/11/16/anonymous-cl...
Folks you cant make this shit up!!!
LMAO
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42854 Nov 18, 2012
Harry K wrote:
Republicans Allowed Karl Rove to Mislead Them Again
The crime: Mitt Romney’s inexplicable defeat. The suspects: everybody in the world, except the people who really deserve it.
The first obvious target, of course, is Mitt Romney himself, who managed to lose to a president with one of the worst economic records in memory. Then eyes turned to Romney’s campaign staff, which somehow could not turn a vibrant, brilliant, Cary Grant–in–the–making into the next president of the United States. Perhaps the fault lies with President Obama, who only pretended that nobody in America liked him. Or it was those tricky young people, who somehow managed to vote when everyone assumed they were too lazy to bother. Perhaps it was Nate Silver and his crazy belief in “theory” and “science.” Or the latest suspects: Martha Raddatz and Candy Crowley in the conservatory with the lead pipe.
This is not the first election cycle in which Republicans have been shell-shocked by reality. Six years earlier, Republicans across the country believed they would retain control of the House and Senate. That’s because Karl Rove and his acolytes in the Bush administration and the Republican Party told us so.
All the polls were wrong, they said. They were hopelessly biased or skewed by liberal media organizations out to suppress the vote. Republicans were more popular than people thought. Billionaire donors were urged to stick with the party and its leadership or pay the price. Anyone who disagreed with their thinking, including fellow Republicans, was a traitor, or a liar, or a dupe. Say, any of that sound familiar?
Karl Rove is still in a dark room counting OHio ballots
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#42855 Nov 18, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Just in case you missed this on the previous page. This is why I and many others havequestioned if you own a restaurant. You answered boxhard by saying ACA will be a good thing for your business.
of course we all know it's bs that you own a restaurant. You live off the taxpayers in real life.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere in that post did I say my business was a restaurant. So you think that I do because another poster, who is a stranger to you, made that claim, is that right?
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
taxnomore just mindlessly parrots whatever anyone else says, with no thought process behind it. It's a common characteristic of the mentally retarded.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"We all know" that? Really?
But you just started posting here. How do you know ANYTHING about me?
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reading. Such as reading past posts. Ever hear of it? I have read where you said you own a restaurant. I have no desire to waste my time scrolling back searching out those posts of yours,
I'm sure those that know you from your postings are aware of your restaurant remarks. There is no reason for them to make it up. I think you are the one makes stuff up as you go. You're just a big BSer.
So tell me do you own a restaurant or not? Can you be honest?
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You read back through a year of posts and saw that. Sure you did. LOL!
You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it. How you then have the nerve to accuse ANYONE of making things up and bullshitting is beyond me.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, as is your habit, you accuse another of your own shortcomings.
You are a LIAR, BOY, in denying that you've posted you are a restaurant owner. I have read your post.
danny BOY, you are a 'white privilege' racist and a pathological liar.
You are lying scum, BOY.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry - where did I deny that I posted that?
You're psychotic, Ted ASS. You're delusional and imagining things that have not happened. Seek professional help.
No need to apologize, BOY. You must tire of doing that in your dysfunctional life.

danny BOY, part of me feels sorry for you, that you're such a sick little sociopath incapable of a civil, healthy on line discussion or interaction with others.

But any sypathy is outweighed by how unhealthy you are, BOY, to those around you. You delight in belittling and humiliating others. You're a dog-kicker and classic abusive loser, BOY.

Your off-line life must be a mess, people avoiding you, whispering about you out of ear shot, laughing at your social ineptitude and wondering how to tell you to take a shower.

MJ Bethel, when danny BOY said he is a 'restaurant owner' you need to factor that he is a pathological liar. When he speaks he lies.'Restaurant owner' in dannyspeak may mean Subway shift manager or Domino's store manager--at best. It's impossible to imagine this underachieving loser supervising others, isn't it.

Eeek, BOY. Do you see the eye-brow raising lunacy in this remark? "You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it." No. No you don't.

Psst, danny BOY, despite your embarrassing belief, posting on Topix is not a matter of 'courage' or 'cowardice' but it's no surprise you fantasize about it in your super hero Underoos.

danny BOY:
sociopath /'white privilege' racist / pathological liar
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42856 Nov 18, 2012
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
FOX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#42857 Nov 18, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
<quoted text>I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
That the best you got Davey? LMAO! Your party is done,it's a joke, keep watching FOX, you'll be well informed on the lastest breaking news!!
If calling me a homo takes the sting out of the election,it's ok, you guy lost, and lost big time.....even the GOP is throwing Mutt overboard.......LMAO! Keep voting with the teabaggers,wait until 2014 when you lose about 6 seats in the House...LMAO

Defeat is hard to swallow Dave, since your good at swallowing you should be a pro at it!

LMAO!

Four more years!!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYY!!!!!
FOX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#42858 Nov 18, 2012
That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser.

“There is no Romney wing in the party that he needs to address,” said Ed Rogers, a longtime Republican strategist.“He never developed an emotional foothold within the GOP so he can exit the stage anytime and no one will mourn.”
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker both criticized the remarks.

Frankly there have been whispers at the Republican National Committee and elsewhere that Romney has used even more grotesque language, suggesting that the loss is due to Hispanic voters who have become enamored with Obamacare.

Republicans are right to be mad at the comments. As Jindal said,“I don’t think that represents where we are as a party and where we’re going as a party. That has got to be one of the most fundamental takeaways from this election: If we’re going to continue to be a competitive party and win elections on the national stage and continue to fight for our conservative principles, we need two messages to get out loudly and clearly: One, we are fighting for 100 percent of the votes, and secondly, our policies benefit every American who wants to pursue the American dream. Period. No exceptions.

The Republican Party is only going to succeed at the presidential and Senate levels by telling voters what opportunities come from an invigorated private sector and reformed, effective government. Romney is gone from the scene, but there are other voices who will make it difficult for the party to expand its appeal and craft a more inclusive agenda.

Man I just love rubbing this stuff in your faces...LMAO!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42859 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>That the best you got Davey? LMAO! Your party is done,it's a joke, keep watching FOX, you'll be well informed on the lastest breaking news!!
If calling me a homo takes the sting out of the election,it's ok, you guy lost, and lost big time.....even the GOP is throwing Mutt overboard.......LMAO! Keep voting with the teabaggers,wait until 2014 when you lose about 6 seats in the House...LMAO
Defeat is hard to swallow Dave, since your good at swallowing you should be a pro at it!
LMAO!
Four more years!!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYY!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42860 Nov 18, 2012

“Benghazi-gate.”

luv the sound of that.........

by gawd, it's music to me ears

The hills are alive
With the sound of Benghazi

With impeachment songs they have sung
For a thousand years

The hills fill my heart
With the sound of Benghazi

My heart wants to sing ev'ry impeachment song it hears

“Benghazi-gate.”

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane Obummer
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#42861 Nov 18, 2012
Homosexuality and potsmoking is wrong and unatural. Find God and find salvation.
FOX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#42862 Nov 18, 2012
Too many conservatives post-election would prefer to blame the voters (too dependent, not educated enough, lousy upbringing, moral degeneration, uninformed). As purely a practical matter, it is a bad idea to insult the customer. Moreover, it suggests Republicans should just close up shop and go out of business. How about explaining an agenda in a compelling way? How about addressing real -world problems (college tuition squeeze, expensive energy)? Why not reach out to the very people who embody entrepreneurial values and long for the American dream — immigrants?

The “voters are slobs” or “voters are hopeless” attitude is noxious, and it is good other Republicans have stepped forward to denounce it. But neither should they tolerate these other tactics, which also hold the party back from reviving itself and innovating.

It didnt work this year,it wont work in the next 50 years.

The GOP is sinking fast,they must regroup, and change their way of thinking,and fast.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42864 Nov 18, 2012
"The way to make a government responsible is not simply to enlist the services of responsible men and women,

or to sign laws that ensure that they never stray," the president said.

"The way to make government responsible is to hold it accountable.

And the way to make government accountable is make it transparent so that the American people can know exactly what decisions are being made,

how they're being made,

and whether their interests are being well served.

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane Obummer
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#42865 Nov 18, 2012
I tried to get this taken off YouTube, but those pesky liberals keep putting it back up. I hate this democratized media shit.

West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42866 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
Too many conservatives post-election would prefer to blame the voters (too dependent, not educated enough, lousy upbringing, moral degeneration, uninformed). As purely a practical matter, it is a bad idea to insult the customer. Moreover, it suggests Republicans should just close up shop and go out of business. How about explaining an agenda in a compelling way? How about addressing real -world problems (college tuition squeeze, expensive energy)? Why not reach out to the very people who embody entrepreneurial values and long for the American dream — immigrants?
The “voters are slobs” or “voters are hopeless” attitude is noxious, and it is good other Republicans have stepped forward to denounce it. But neither should they tolerate these other tactics, which also hold the party back from reviving itself and innovating.
The GOP is sinking fast,they must regroup, and change their way of thinking,and fast.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#42867 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42868 Nov 18, 2012
The racist warrior tea bag loves citizen united supreme court ruling and nothing transparent about that, huh dumb ass?
Karl Rove

West Mifflin, PA

#42869 Nov 18, 2012
Every day for a week and a half I’ve been checking the mail and still it hasn’t arrived.
My gift, I mean.
I was one of the 50 percent of American voters who chose Barack Obama in last week’s presidential election. So surely there’s a gift awaiting me. So say Mitt Romney and some other Republicans, who have been suggesting that Obama won not because anyone thinks he’s moving the country in the right direction, but because he promised us all free stuff.
Really. As Bill O’Reilly said on Fox News on election night,“… there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama.”
This week, while speaking on a conference call to fundraisers and donors, Romney elaborated on what some of that stuff might be.
“With regard to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest was a big gift,” he said, according to reporters who listened in on the call.“Free contraceptives were very big with young, college-aged women. And then, finally, Obamacare also made a difference for them, because as you know, anybody now 26 years of age and younger was now going to be part of their parents’ plan, and that was a big gift to young people.”
OK, fine. Obama pushed for policies to help young people get a start on their lives and lots of them voted for him. Knock me over with a feather, will you?

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal called Romney’s remarks “absolutely wrong” and said the party needs to get the message across that “our policies benefit every American who wants to pursue the American dream.”
In a gift of a comment, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour recommended “a very serious proctology exam” for the GOP.
Other Republicans said Romney did them no favors, and they suggested that he head full speed for a rest stop called irrelevance.
If Obama is still working on his gift list, I am in the market for a toaster or a microwave. Otherwise, I will content myself with knowing that we, as a nation, are a step closer toward health care security for all citizens and that we have a president who cares about things like clean energy and the yawning disparity between the rich and everybody else.
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#42870 Nov 18, 2012
FOX NEWS wrote:
I got re-elected and I'm a republican. Even after one of my usual pizza, pot and lesbian parties got exposed to the media. Luckily the large Catholic population understands what it is like to be swayed by sex, drugs and pizza. I am not defined by my cumdumpstery in my youth, but by living with my parents in adulthood.
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#42871 Nov 18, 2012
I'm the Butler Township Lesbo. I season my pizza with Hazleton Schwagg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sun Fred Dough 5,489
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs