Comments
40,061 - 40,080 of 51,299 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42811 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Page 122, Aug. 2,2011 "I am happy to pay the Clinton tax rates. They won't negatively impact my BUSINESS in any way"....Dan the Man.
Hmmm... sounds like someone is trying to give the impression that they are a business owner. You also have claimed to own apartments, do consulting work, run an office. How do you find time to do all that plus spend hours and hours on topix? I'll tell you how, you lie. Your businesses are all in your little pea brain, it's just a fantasy of yours.
I have to laugh at this comment of yours"A pathological lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it"... this coming from someone that uses multiple personalities. Who cares what name a person uses? It's not their real name anyhow! If a name is so important to you use your real name, or are you too cowardly to use your real identity? Afraid to let people know who you really are? An unemployed nobody!
In other words, find something worthwhile to worry about, not someones fictious name.
You learned all that just reading over past posts? Really? You were just perusing the 42 THOUSAND posts here and saw where I said what I do for a living? That's pretty impressive.

Or you're just lying and you are who I said you are, back posting under new names after your HUMILIATING defeat on the 6th.

LMAO! You are a truly pathetic POS, Marisa. Truly pathetic.
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42812 Nov 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You learned all that just reading over past posts? Really? You were just perusing the 42 THOUSAND posts here and saw where I said what I do for a living? That's pretty impressive.
Or you're just lying and you are who I said you are, back posting under new names after your HUMILIATING defeat on the 6th.
LMAO! You are a truly pathetic POS, Marisa. Truly pathetic.
Yes, I am impressive, aren't I?
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42813 Nov 17, 2012
No, you predicting a flipper victory was proven failure Marisa.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42814 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am impressive, aren't I?
Nope. Not even a little.
mnm

United States

#42815 Nov 17, 2012
Marisa, You actually thought Romney was a winner?
You couldn't see past that dumb@ss smirk to see the lies, uncompleted plans and memory loss ? C'mon ! Certainly, you're not a crybaby like soo many of the GOP too ?
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42816 Nov 17, 2012
mnm wrote:
Marisa, You actually thought Romney was a winner?
You couldn't see past that dumb@ss smirk to see the lies, uncompleted plans and memory loss ? C'mon ! Certainly, you're not a crybaby like soo many of the GOP too ?
You people are hilarious! I'm flattered that you think I'm Marisa. She must have really got to you if you're still talking about her and seeing her in other posters.
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42817 Nov 17, 2012
Marisa must be a closet tea bag cry baby, huh loser? You thinking you fooling some one but who? Is them mental health drugs the cause for your many illusions?
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42818 Nov 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not even a little.
Danny, who's minding your restaurant on a Saturday night? Oh darn, I forgot, there is no real restaurant, it's make believe.

I've got a new name for you and your other ego, Bobby. How about the Bobbsie twins?
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42819 Nov 17, 2012
You can give me any name your medication desires but that did not help put your flipper in white house,
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42820 Nov 17, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Marisa must be a closet tea bag cry baby, huh loser? You thinking you fooling some one but who? Is them mental health drugs the cause for your many illusions?
Poor Bobby/Dan the Man, here is a link for you. You might findmit useful

http://alcohol.addictionblog.org/multiple-per...
cheap trick

West Mifflin, PA

#42821 Nov 17, 2012
Marisa cant be here on a Sat night...she'd be on her usual street corner turning tricks about now.......LOL!

YEAHH BABYY!
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42822 Nov 17, 2012
cheap trick wrote:
Marisa cant be here on a Sat night...she'd be on her usual street corner turning tricks about now.......LOL!
YEAHH BABYY!
Wowee! Another Marisa admirer! I scrolled back and it has been months since she has been on this thread. However I did find recent ones on the Romney thread.
Reverend Cletus

Baltimore, MD

#42823 Nov 17, 2012
Yes, I did see Marissa walking the street last night with her tiger skin mini skirt, silk stockings and but, I thought I noticed that she had a 5:00 shadow going. I yelled out Marissa, do you need to borrow my Barbosol?

She just laughed at said yes Reverend Cletus I guess I cant lie to you, yes

I am the one they call "Tax No More" .....but don't I look hot?..she inquired.

I almost started puking...I said no sorry you're one friggin nasty looking bit.ch Tax No More.. why aren't you on your computer posting worthless nonsence...
She then told me that she was on her period..
I then said shut the hell up...that's too much information..

Yeckkk...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42824 Nov 17, 2012
Reverend Cletus wrote:
Yes, I did see Marissa walking the street last night with her tiger skin mini skirt, silk stockings and but, I thought I noticed that she had a 5:00 shadow going. I yelled out Marissa, do you need to borrow my Barbosol?
She just laughed at said yes Reverend Cletus I guess I cant lie to you, yes
I am the one they call "Tax No More" .....but don't I look hot?..she inquired.
I almost started puking...I said no sorry you're one friggin nasty looking bit.ch Tax No More.. why aren't you on your computer posting worthless nonsence...
She then told me that she was on her period..
I then said shut the hell up...that's too much information..
Yeckkk...
//////////

Yeckkk...

//////////

Reverend Cletus Columbia, MD is an obummer GLBT drone.

Definition of GLBT

Gay:

Reverend Cletus can marry obummer "The Black Messiah"

Lesbian:

Reverend Cletus can marry obummer after his/her gender reassignment

Bisexual:

Reverend Cletus can marry the entire obummer family

including "BO".....and the "Secret Service"

Transgender:

Reverend Cletus can steal "The Black Messiah" away from Mooch-hell by implanting 200 lbs of silicone and displaying superior Akimbo

Reverend Cletus is an marxist obummer drone consuming gallons of obummer nut juice daily.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42825 Nov 17, 2012

Reverend Cletus is----- a----- marxist obummer drone consuming gallons of obummer nut juice daily.
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42826 Nov 17, 2012
I knew the racist warrior tea bag would come running to defend his internet girl friends honor, Marisa.
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42827 Nov 17, 2012
The president is still going to be Obama tomorrow so nothing has changed except Marisa screen name. Ha ha ha ha ha tea bagging dumb asses really really moronic
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42828 Nov 17, 2012
just like the carlisle communist..dannyboy
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42829 Nov 17, 2012
Marisa, you owe the racist warrior so thank the trick, o.k
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42830 Nov 17, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
I knew the racist warrior tea bag would come running to defend his internet girl friends honor, Marisa.
//////////

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy

Isn't it your nappy nap time ?

Oregon moron..*urrrp*..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs