|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text> Are you and bobby tied to the hip? The two of you seem to say the same thing. Because I use the word moron that makes me Marisa? I thought everyone heard about the moron vote?
By the way, here it is Saturday night, probably the busiest night for restaurants and where is Dan at? Not his "RESTUARANT", he's on topix worrying about someone called Marisa.
Why do you believe I own a restaurant?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text> Are you and bobby tied to the hip? The two of you seem to say the same thing. Because I use the word moron that makes me Marisa? I thought everyone heard about the moron vote?
The only person who ever referred to "the moron vote" here was Marisa.

But you're new here, so you wouldn't know that, right?

Right.

LMAO!
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can change your name but you can't hide the stupid.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You can find the moron vote in various reading articles. I believe there was an article about the moron vote in the Washington Times. You obviously don't read much outside of your liberal mindset. If you did you would have heard of the moron vote.
MORON VOTE

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Anyone who voted Obama utilized their moron vote not once but twice.

After another four years of beating up America's free market we will all see just how destructive his ideology is and never go back. It's almost a blessing he was re-elected except for the misery he will bring to get us there.

The democrats own the moron vote and have for decades. I think the Republicans need to start handing out free beer and smokes next election. This will ensure a landslide victory.
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

boxhard wrote:
hey dan the (hehe) man, how u restaurant gonna survive ?
will you be cutting your employees hours too ? if not please share with the rest of the nation how your business will grow.
what will your projected growth be with your costs going up ?
will you be forced to raise the price of dining in your fine establishment ?
....or will you really be cleaning tables at two different locales. LMAO !!! and yes i do want fries with that, particularly waffle fries.
Here is one reason I think you have a restaurant, to answer your question. Apparently boxhard thinks you have a restaurant, you even responded to his question
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Affordable Care Act, small business owners who cover a portion of the premium for their employees' health insurance will get a tax credit for up to 50% of that cost.
So my costs for healthcare are going to drop.
The ACA is a GOOD thing.
Here is your response to boxhard. nSounds to memlike you have a restaurant..unless you are just making it up
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!
You're right!!
dannyboy is a restaurant owner....and it owns apartments.
I wonder if dannyboy will do his "fair share"?
40 hours for everyone!
Still another poster seems to think you own a restaurant. I doubt that they pulled it out of the air.
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
hey dan the (hehe) man, how u restaurant gonna survive ?
will you be cutting your employees hours too ? if not please share with the rest of the nation how your business will grow.
what will your projected growth be with your costs going up ?
will you be forced to raise the price of dining in your fine establishment ?
....or will you really be cleaning tables at two different locales. LMAO !!! and yes i do want fries with that, particularly waffle fries.
Just in case you missed this on the previous page. This is why I and many others havequestioned if you own a restaurant. You answered boxhard by saying ACA will be a good thing for your business.
of course we all know it's bs that you own a restaurant. You live off the taxpayers in real life.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your response to boxhard. nSounds to memlike you have a restaurant..unless you are just making it up
Nowhere in that post did I say my business was a restaurant. So you think that I do because another poster, who is a stranger to you, made that claim, is that right?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>Still another poster seems to think you own a restaurant. I doubt that they pulled it out of the air.
taxnomore just mindlessly parrots whatever anyone else says, with no thought process behind it. It's a common characteristic of the mentally retarded.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
of course we all know it's bs that you own a restaurant. You live off the taxpayers in real life.
"We all know" that? Really?

But you just started posting here. How do you know ANYTHING about me?
mnm

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MORON VOTE wrote:
Anyone who voted Obama utilized their moron vote not once but twice.
After another four years of beating up America's free market we will all see just how destructive his ideology is and never go back. It's almost a blessing he was re-elected except for the misery he will bring to get us there.
The democrats own the moron vote and have for decades. I think the Republicans need to start handing out free beer and smokes next election. This will ensure a landslide victory.
Moron vote ? Look at the GOP candidates the past 2 elections. Sarah Palin. What the hell were you thinking ? Then, you elected the shrub twice. America isn't falling for republican dipshits anymore. Now, the GOP is being drug through the mud by it's crybaby,childish,greedy followers. The lies. Passed on to their gullable sheeple. The republicanparty stands only for one thing. Themselves. Not a nation.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

That is why Marisa is forced to try and trick some body
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"We all know" that? Really?
But you just started posting here. How do you know ANYTHING about me?
It's called reading. Such as reading past posts. Ever hear of it? I have read where you said you own a restaurant. I have no desire to waste my time scrolling back searching out those posts of yours,
I'm sure those that know you from your postings are aware of your restaurant remarks. There is no reason for them to make it up. I think you are the one makes stuff up as you go. You're just a big BSer.
So tell me do you own a restaurant or not? Can you be honest?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reading. Such as reading past posts. Ever hear of it? I have read where you said you own a restaurant. I have no desire to waste my time scrolling back searching out those posts of yours,
I'm sure those that know you from your postings are aware of your restaurant remarks. There is no reason for them to make it up. I think you are the one makes stuff up as you go. You're just a big BSer.
So tell me do you own a restaurant or not? Can you be honest?
Right. You read back through a year of posts and saw that. Sure you did. LOL!

You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it. How you then have the nerve to accuse ANYONE of making things up and bullshitting is beyond me.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

2075 call again. Marisa 2 pea brain cells..........Marisa 0 facts..........Marisa 7 phony etch a sketch polls..........Marisa 5 new screen names
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Marisa reminds of that watermelon smashing comedian. What's his name? Is it fruit smasher?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You read back through a year of posts and saw that. Sure you did. LOL!
You're a liar, Marisa. A pathologically lying coward who doesn't have the courage to pick a name and stick with it. How you then have the nerve to accuse ANYONE of making things up and bullshitting is beyond me.
danny BOY, as is your habit, you accuse another of your own shortcomings.

You are a LIAR, BOY, in denying that you've posted you are a restaurant owner. I have read your post.

danny BOY, you are a 'white privilege' racist and a pathological liar.

You are lying scum, BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, as is your habit, you accuse another of your own shortcomings.
You are a LIAR, BOY, in denying that you've posted you are a restaurant owner. I have read your post.
danny BOY, you are a 'white privilege' racist and a pathological liar.
You are lying scum, BOY.
I'm sorry - where did I deny that I posted that?

You're psychotic, Ted ASS. You're delusional and imagining things that have not happened. Seek professional help.
mnm

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

someone has Mitt Romney disease. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••