TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42755 Nov 17, 2012
vampire wrote:
hey clueless democrats, what's the obsession with romney. i thought obama won the election? don't you think it's time to move on and stop worrying about romney? or is it that you just like to whine all the time?
//////////

hey clueless democrats, what's the obsession with romney. i thought obama won the election? don't you think it's time to move on and stop worrying about romney? or is it that you just like to whine all the time?

//////////

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue.
.
.

The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic.
.
.

This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:
.
.

Topic A is under discussion...

****..OBAMA..****

A DO NOTHING, LEAD FROM BEHIND, FOUR YEAR FAILURE.

.
.
.

Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A

(pick one)

1. Fluke…………..WAR ON WOMEN / CLASS WARFARE

2. Martin.………..WAR ON BLACKS / GUNS / CLASS WARFARE

3. Buffett Rule…. WAR ON MILLIONAIRES / CLASS WARFARE

4. Romney Dog..WAR ON PET OWNERS / INCITE PETA

5. Osama bin Laden..WAR HERO OBAMA / COURAGE ABOVE ANY MORTAL

6. GLBT…….SHAKE DOWN THE GAYS FOR CASH / DEFLECT CONVERSATION FROM ECONOMY

7. Romney Bain Capital….. WAR ON FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM /OBAMA BAILOUTS CREATE JOBS

8.Romney Taxes…. WAR ON MILLIONAIRES / CLASS WARFARE

(when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
.
.

Topic A is abandoned.
.
.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the

topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

..........

Topic A

oBUMMER a four year failure
Carl R

West Mifflin, PA

#42756 Nov 17, 2012
Conservative groups and the hundreds of millions of dollars they wasted in their failure to influence this election:

Restore Our Future -$142,645,946
American Crossroads-$91,115,402
RNC -$40,166,559
Americans for Prosperity-$33,564,920
Crossroads GPS-$22,133,006
American Future Fund -$19,038,220
Winning Our Future-$17,008,038
Americans for Job Security-$15,223,067
Ending Spending Action Fund-$9,928,188
NRA-$9,334,379
Red White and Blue Fund-$7,529,620
Republican Jewish Coalition-$4,571,446
Make Us Great Again-$3,959,824
Endorse Liberty-$3,417,467
Our Destiny-$2,804,234
Conservative Majority Fund-$2,792,830
The Next Generation -$1,730,458
Susan B. Anthony List-$1,644,793
Citizens for a Working America PAC-$1,090,734

Why can't we raise taxes on the wealthy again?
vampire

Chambersburg, PA

#42757 Nov 17, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Vampire, if i was you i would desperately want to move past etch a sketch, but your playing the same cards right after mccain lost. All your doing is yapping complaints
hey dingbat i'm not the one still worrying about romney, or whinning around that he lost. you democrats are acting ike he won and obama lost. good grief move on already you whinny little babies.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42758 Nov 17, 2012
vampire wrote:
hey clueless democrats, what's the obsession with romney. i thought obama won the election? don't you think it's time to move on and stop worrying about romney? or is it that you just like to whine all the time?
**********

i thought obama won the election?

**********

Rules for Radicals

By Saul Alinsky - 1971

Alinsky's tactics were based, not on Stalin's revolutionary violence, but on the Neo-Marxist strategies of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian Communist.

Relying on gradualism, infiltration and the dialectic process rather than a bloody revolution, Gramsci's transformational Marxism was so subtle that few even noticed the deliberate changes.

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,'

and 'organizations must be based on many issues.'

The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community;

fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.

He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act....

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"

//////////

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42759 Nov 17, 2012
Marisa
not you

United States

#42760 Nov 17, 2012
not you
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42761 Nov 17, 2012
Carl R wrote:
Conservative groups and the hundreds of millions of dollars they wasted in their failure to influence this election:
Restore Our Future -$142,645,946
American Crossroads-$91,115,402
RNC -$40,166,559
Americans for Prosperity-$33,564,920
Crossroads GPS-$22,133,006
American Future Fund -$19,038,220
Winning Our Future-$17,008,038
Americans for Job Security-$15,223,067
Ending Spending Action Fund-$9,928,188
NRA-$9,334,379
Red White and Blue Fund-$7,529,620
Republican Jewish Coalition-$4,571,446
Make Us Great Again-$3,959,824
Endorse Liberty-$3,417,467
Our Destiny-$2,804,234
Conservative Majority Fund-$2,792,830
The Next Generation -$1,730,458
Susan B. Anthony List-$1,644,793
Citizens for a Working America PAC-$1,090,734
Why can't we raise taxes on the wealthy again?
//////////

We have all heard from President Barack Hussein "kill list" Obama that "the rich don't pay their fair share."

While polling data reaffirms that view with the U.S. population, there are polls,

and then there is reality.

A Pew Research Center poll said that 58 percent of the U.S. population say the rich don't pay enough in taxes.

Twenty-six percent believe that the rich pay their fair share of taxes, while 8 percent say they pay too much.

Further, "[t]he poll found that many Americans believe rich people to be

intelligent [43%]

and hardworking [42%]

but also greedy [55%]

and less honest [34%]

than the average American."

What follows shows that Obama is lying:

This 2004 study by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) offers this view of reality.

And let's not forget that Obama was a senator in 2004 so that all this data was available to him.

Taxes paid by highest incomes

The top 1%[of income-earners] pay 22.7% of taxes.

The top 10% pay 50% of taxes.

The top 20% pay 65.3% of taxes

The top 40% pay 84.3% of taxes.
.
.

Taxes paid by lowest incomes

The bottom 20%[of income-earners] pay 1.1% of taxes.

The bottom 40% pay 6.1% of taxes.

The bottom 40% pay about 6% of taxes, while the top 40% pay about 85% of taxes -- or about 14 times more than their counterparts in the lower brackets.

But in light of the constant droning that "the rich don't pay their fair share," how many expected the distribution reported in the CBO paper?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/the_ri...
Carl R

West Mifflin, PA

#42762 Nov 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
.
.
.
“Benghazi-gate.”
.
.
luv the sound of that.........
by gawd, it's music to me ears
The hills are alive
With the sound of Benghazi
With impeachment songs they have sung
For a thousand years
The hills fill my heart
With the sound of Benghazi
My heart wants to sing ev'ry impeachment song it hears
“Benghazi-gate.”
//////////
"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
-Berry Insane Obummer
The real question is: If you consider the attack on Benghazi as a security blunder on the part of Obama, does it rise to the level of 9/11, about which there were many tell-tale signs and forewarnings? And what about the attack in Beruit in 1983? The attack on the U.S. Cole? Pearl Harbor?

We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.

And what role did the funding cuts requested by he Republican leadership have on the administration's being able to provide more security in Benghazi without jeopardizing security elsewhere?

And what might enhanced security meant for the secrecy of the covert operations that were under way in Benghazi?

McCain wants to say that the difference between Condi Rice relying on intelligence information in the lead up to Iraq is that other intelligence agencies around he world also believed the nonsense the Bush administration was peddling about Saddam's non-existent WMD PROGRAM.

Does this mean that any statements on security issues heretofore must be based on a consensus of world intelligence agencies, which proved wrong on Iraq and resulted in NOT 4, but in excess of 4 THOUSAND American lives?

The reason McCain and Romney lost to Obama is because both were loose cannons who lose their cool..
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42763 Nov 17, 2012
Carl R wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is: If you consider the attack on Benghazi as a security blunder on the part of Obama, does it rise to the level of 9/11, about which there were many tell-tale signs and forewarnings? And what about the attack in Beruit in 1983? The attack on the U.S. Cole? Pearl Harbor?
We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
And what role did the funding cuts requested by he Republican leadership have on the administration's being able to provide more security in Benghazi without jeopardizing security elsewhere?
And what might enhanced security meant for the secrecy of the covert operations that were under way in Benghazi?
McCain wants to say that the difference between Condi Rice relying on intelligence information in the lead up to Iraq is that other intelligence agencies around he world also believed the nonsense the Bush administration was peddling about Saddam's non-existent WMD PROGRAM.
Does this mean that any statements on security issues heretofore must be based on a consensus of world intelligence agencies, which proved wrong on Iraq and resulted in NOT 4, but in excess of 4 THOUSAND American lives?
The reason McCain and Romney lost to Obama is because both were loose cannons who lose their cool..
//////////

//////////

The real question is:

Was Clinton impeached for a blow j*b or was he impeached for lying to congress?

.
.
.

Answer:

Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges,

one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice,

on December 19, 1998.

Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.

The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.

//////////

We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
Sir Spamalot

Paterson, NJ

#42764 Nov 17, 2012
Carl R wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is: If you consider the attack on Benghazi as a security blunder on the part of Obama, does it rise to the level of 9/11, about which there were many tell-tale signs and forewarnings? And what about the attack in Beruit in 1983? The attack on the U.S. Cole? Pearl Harbor?
We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
And what role did the funding cuts requested by he Republican leadership have on the administration's being able to provide more security in Benghazi without jeopardizing security elsewhere?
And what might enhanced security meant for the secrecy of the covert operations that were under way in Benghazi?
McCain wants to say that the difference between Condi Rice relying on intelligence information in the lead up to Iraq is that other intelligence agencies around he world also believed the nonsense the Bush administration was peddling about Saddam's non-existent WMD PROGRAM.
Does this mean that any statements on security issues heretofore must be based on a consensus of world intelligence agencies, which proved wrong on Iraq and resulted in NOT 4, but in excess of 4 THOUSAND American lives?
The reason McCain and Romney lost to Obama is because both were loose cannons who lose their cool..
Oh, by the way he's not able to use reason and logic..

His "debate" responce will carefully sidestep the valid point that you're making here...
But you knew that...hahahah

Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42765 Nov 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
//////////
The real question is:
Was Clinton impeached for a blow j*b or was he impeached for lying to congress?
.
.
.
Answer:
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges,
one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice,
on December 19, 1998.
Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.
The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.
//////////
We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
I dont recall bloodshed on clintons blo job ( never heard about a blo job, maybe Fox told you that ) like Bush slaughtered thousands of lives on false information ( I mean made up ) information on WMD..send thousands to the butcher shop in Iraq...wonder how he sleeps at night.
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42766 Nov 17, 2012
Sir Spamalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way he's not able to use reason and logic..
His "debate" responce will carefully sidestep the valid point that you're making here...
But you knew that...hahahah
more than you will ever know
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42767 Nov 17, 2012
Libya timeline suggests cover-up in attack
Hearings aim to get to truth

Lawmakers are trying to determine why Obama administration officials said publicly long after the attack that it had resulted from spontaneous protests, as well as the administration’s response to the assault and security concerns before it.

Read more: Petraeus: Benghazi seen as terror strike right away - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

//////////

We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42768 Nov 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
//////////
The real question is:
Was Clinton impeached for a blow j*b or was he impeached for lying to congress?
.
.
.
Answer:
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges,
one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice,
on December 19, 1998.
Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.
The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.
//////////
We live in a dangerous world and there are always going to be Americans at risk.
your party is a loss cause.. suffer for another 4years........Haaaaa! see you at the polls there,LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#42769 Nov 17, 2012
vampire wrote:
<quoted text>hey dingbat i'm not the one still worrying about romney, or whinning around that he lost. you democrats are acting ike he won and obama lost. good grief move on already you whinny little babies.
LOL! After months of claiming Obama was destined to lose and Romney would win in a landslide, I'm sure you desperately want everyone to move on already.

Sorry Marisa - you're going to have to hear about how astonishingly stupid and wrong you were for a long, long time. LMAO!
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42770 Nov 17, 2012
Bush war crimes wrote:
<quoted text>your party is a loss cause.. suffer for another 4years........Haaaaa! see you at the polls there,LMAO!
It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.

You'll start to have less money in your pocket and then realize food is going up, everything is going up in price, stocks are going down, the value of your house is still falling in value. And wait until Obamacare kicks in---I hope you can afford it, if you can't, plan on a nice hefty fine. Of course it's too late, you can't get your vote back---you will have to "suffer for another four years". But then maybe not if you're one of the people that lives off of the taxpayers. But then again I hear Obama is starting to cut food stamps and welfare checks----so with everything increasing and your welfare decreasing--well it looks like you'll be suffering along with everyone else. A good word to describe people like you is FOOL.
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42772 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.
You'll start to have less money in your pocket and then realize food is going up, everything is going up in price, stocks are going down, the value of your house is still falling in value. And wait until Obamacare kicks in---I hope you can afford it, if you can't, plan on a nice hefty fine. Of course it's too late, you can't get your vote back---you will have to "suffer for another four years". But then maybe not if you're one of the people that lives off of the taxpayers. But then again I hear Obama is starting to cut food stamps and welfare checks----so with everything increasing and your welfare decreasing--well it looks like you'll be suffering along with everyone else. A good word to describe people like you is FOOL.
Yes, everything is going up,it's called inflation stupid./ Ever buy that nickel a pack chewing gum lately??? Or that bottle of soda for a dime...HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm not gonna to suffer dude, didnt suffer for the last 15 years...maybe you did?? TOO BAD! LOLOLOLOL!
Bush war crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#42773 Nov 17, 2012
MJ Bethel wrote:
<quoted text>It's lost,not loss. And guess what? You're going to suffer too, you just haven't figured it out yet.
You'll start to have less money in your pocket and then realize food is going up, everything is going up in price, stocks are going down, the value of your house is still falling in value. And wait until Obamacare kicks in---I hope you can afford it, if you can't, plan on a nice hefty fine. Of course it's too late, you can't get your vote back---you will have to "suffer for another four years". But then maybe not if you're one of the people that lives off of the taxpayers. But then again I hear Obama is starting to cut food stamps and welfare checks----so with everything increasing and your welfare decreasing--well it looks like you'll be suffering along with everyone else. A good word to describe people like you is FOOL.
I was correct as I typed 'loss cause'......meaning ...a cause with no chance of success.....look it up you were the uneducated one.. The Americans have voted,,,,,get over it.......try in another 4years HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAA!!!
bobby64

Charlotte, NC

#42774 Nov 17, 2012
How many screen names you got Marisa? Each one of them failed etch a sketch man. I was hoping your new mental health drugs would help, but your still just mentally challenged Marisa. Just think you could have been a contender. You are all washed up
MJ Bethel

Chambersburg, PA

#42775 Nov 17, 2012
Bush war crimes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, everything is going up,it's called inflation stupid./ Ever buy that nickel a pack chewing gum lately??? Or that bottle of soda for a dime...HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm not gonna to suffer dude, didnt suffer for the last 15 years...maybe you did?? TOO BAD! LOLOLOLOL!
Obama was courting people like you. It was called the moron vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 22 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,715
Snyder lance Wed Nelson 1
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar 18 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar 5 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb '15 anon 8
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]