Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,999)

Showing posts 39,961 - 39,980 of51,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reverend Cletus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Rogers<------shakes head.
Oh, I see

Y'all forgot about President Obama being the final arbiter of gas prices already. This was one of the major "issues" of the great 2012 debate.
Especially in the republican primaries...

Everybody's running for the hills now to seek redemtion from Reverend Cletus now I quess?
Reverend Cletus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit with the act of playing stupid. I've read your posts on other forums. Try contributing something constructive or is that not your purpose of posting here.
Seek and ye shall find, oh wanderer
The truth shall set you free...

And the meek shall inherit the earth - except for the friigin Mormons
They ain't gettin nothin
Especially the one named "Romney"
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogers, you earned your right to be viewed as nothing more then a racist. Your not some one i could ever engage in a debate as all you see is color and tea bag propaganda. I have no problem being seen by your high level of proven ignorance as a stupid liberal, but I'm not any one you falsely claim i am, which only confirms your faulty thought processes or pure, plain stupidity. When your mental health is stable please give debate reason.i can play any game according to your rules. Your turn
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Annual enrollment this week - oh everyone is so happy, our health care premiums have increased more than they have in the last 5 years combined.

Less money in the workingman's pocket, who's great idea is that?
Reverend Cletus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
Rogers, you earned your right to be viewed as nothing more then a racist. Your not some one i could ever engage in a debate as all you see is color and tea bag propaganda. I have no problem being seen by your high level of proven ignorance as a stupid liberal, but I'm not any one you falsely claim i am, which only confirms your faulty thought processes or pure, plain stupidity. When your mental health is stable please give debate reason.i can play any game according to your rules. Your turn
Hey Bobby,

This one is really sensitive about his pseudo-intellecual superiority.
Oh yeah he's previously called me "illiterate" too when I was Dr Sardonicus.
I'm not the least bit concerned about this because his opinion means absolutely nothing to me and his opinion is tainted with some "bad juice" if you know what I mean....
You see his soften mind isn't able to filter the trash...

So, his feelings of superiority are just indications of a narcistic disorder but since I'm illiterate and I find it extremely difficult to comprehend the super intellectual junk mail that he posts, then well he can call me illiterate.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The United States Constitution states in Article II, Section 4:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
//////////

Thus far in the history of the United States there been three Presidential impeachment proceedings -

- in 1868 against President Andrew Johnson for his removal of Secretary of War Edwin Stanton in violation of the Tenure of Office Act

- 1974 against President Richard Richard Nixon for the Watergate coverup (106 years after Johnson)

- 1998-99 against President Bill Clinton for concealing an extramarital affair (24 years after Nixon)

//////////

When your mental health is stable please give debate reason.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

So
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

There is none with you racist warrior tea bag, and never will. Your not that frigging smart nor your opinion, but your postings ate sure accomplish nothings. No one but your racist tea bag brethren can ever find you intelligent
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

1974 against President Richard Richard Nixon for the Watergate coverup

Benghazi cover-up Obama’s Watergate?

More than eight weeks since four Americans, including Christopher Stevens, the U.S. ambassador, died in Benghazi, Libya, the same liberal media that brought Nixon down remains protective of President Obama instead of pursuing leads to uncover facts surrounding what might well be

“Benghazi-gate.”

As many Americans grope to understand the grisly details of events in Benghazi, they have been given the salacious spectacle of their most decorated general in recent years and director of the Central Intelligence Agency, David Petraeus, resign three days after the election.

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
There is none with you racist warrior tea bag, and never will. Your not that frigging smart nor your opinion, but your postings ate sure accomplish nothings. No one but your racist tea bag brethren can ever find you intelligent

Read your constitution.

The phrase "separation of church and state" itself does not appear in the United States Constitution.

The First Amendment states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

The Supreme Court did not consider the question of how this applied to the states until 1947; when they did,

in Everson v. Board of Education,

the court determined that the first amendment applied to the states and that a law enabling reimbursement for busing to all schools (including parochial schools) was constitutional.[9]

//////////

HO HOs

Your not that frigging smart nor your opinion

HO HOs

HO HOs
HO HOs
HO HOs
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

More than eight weeks since four Americans, including Christopher Stevens, the U.S. ambassador, died in Benghazi, Libya, the same liberal media that brought Nixon down remains protective of President Obama instead of pursuing leads to uncover facts surrounding what might well be

“Benghazi-gate.”

//////////

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

“Benghazi-gate.”

//////////

Mutts World

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

This is Romney's world..........the Waltons make billions on the workers back and reward them like crap....

America’s biggest retailer may be in for an unexpectedly painful holiday season. Protesting low wages, spiking health care premiums, and alleged retaliation from management, Wal-Mart Stores workers have started to walk off the job this week. First, on Wednesday, about a dozen workers in Wal-Mart’s distribution warehouses in Southern California walked out, followed the next day by 30 more from six stores in the Seattle area.

The workers, who are part of a union-backed employee coalition called Making Change at Wal-Mart, say this is the beginning of a wave of protests and strikes leading up to next week’s Black Friday. A thousand store protests are planned in Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, Minnesota, and Washington, D.C., the group says.

In a conference call with reporters on Thursday, workers who were either planning to strike or already striking explained their situation.“We have to borrow money from each other just to make it to work,” said Colby Harris, who earns $8.90 an hour after having worked at a Wal-Mart in Lancaster, Tex., for three years.“I’m on my lunch break right now, and I have two dollars in my pocket. I’m deciding whether to use it to buy lunch or to hold on to it for next week.” He said the deduction from his bimonthly pay check for health-care costs is scheduled to triple in January. In 2013, Wal-Mart plans to scale back its contributions to workers’ health-care premiums, which are expected to rise between 8 percent and 36 percent. Many employees will forgo coverage, Reuters reports.

Sara Gilbert, a manager who was striking in Seattle, called in on her cell phone:“I work full-time for one of the richest companies in the world, and my kids get state health insurance and are on food stamps,” she said.
Mutts World

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
1974 against President Richard Richard Nixon for the Watergate coverup
“Benghazi-gate.”
As many Americans grope to understand the grisly details of events in Benghazi, they have been given the salacious spectacle of their most decorated general in recent years and director of the Central Intelligence Agency, David Petraeus, resign three days after the election.
//////////
Dont forget the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld war crimes .....OH! and the Iran Contra scandal under Reagan that Ollie North took one for the team....
Mutts World

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted, including then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger. Eleven convictions resulted, some of which were vacated on appeal. The rest of those indicted or convicted were all pardoned in the final days of the presidency of George H. W. Bush, who had been vice-president at the time of the affair.

Damn thoses Bush kids!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

“Benghazi-gate.”

luv the sound of that.........

by gawd, it's music to me ears

The hills are alive
With the sound of Benghazi

With impeachment songs they have sung
For a thousand years

The hills fill my heart
With the sound of Benghazi

My heart wants to sing ev'ry impeachment song it hears

“Benghazi-gate.”

//////////

-Berry Insane Obummer
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted

It's music to me ears

Impeach obummer!!!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mutts World wrote:
In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted, including then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger. Eleven convictions resulted, some of which were vacated on appeal. The rest of those indicted or convicted were all pardoned in the final days of the presidency of George H. W. Bush, who had been vice-president at the time of the affair.
Damn thoses Bush kids!!
Is that all you have is old news, WHAT an idiot!

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/...

LMAO!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Current events....

Obama and the cheat/lie company LIED again, this time "caught" BYE BYE.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/pe...

WHAT a great lying leader you guys love!

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,961 - 39,980 of51,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••