Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
Racist rogers, you should just come out the hate closet like your boy the racist warrior tea bag from California. You still think you fooling any one? Ignorant tea bag

Read your constitution.

The phrase "separation of church and state" itself does not appear in the United States Constitution.

The First Amendment states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

The Supreme Court did not consider the question of how this applied to the states until 1947; when they did,

in Everson v. Board of Education,

the court determined that the first amendment applied to the states and that a law enabling reimbursement for busing to all schools (including parochial schools) was constitutional.[9]

//////////

dumb ass racist
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Karl Rove developed "the Base" as a diehard group that could be programmed and brainwashed to vote for his candidate (a Republican) no matter what - he's got it at about 30% of the electorate. Interesting that "Al Qaeda" is Arabic for "the Base".
LMAO!
Archie Bunker

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

EDITH BAINES BUNKER!!!! Where is my twinkie?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

Whoops!#42535 is gone now too!

LOL! I like it that Topix isn't tolerating overt racism anymore.

//////////

dannyboy

I bet you're hitting that button all day

LOL!

This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The media is only biased, apparently when they repeat the words coming out of the mouths of dimwitted Republicans. These fools can't even police themselves or advised each other on how idiotic their thinking is. They refuse to admit to their racism and how stunned they were when the majority of America citizens vote for that black man. A black family living in the White House has turned them all into raging morons. There are no leaders in the Republicans party and never has been. Name one good thing they have ever done for the middle class. Just one. Name one Republican administration or Congress that has ever lowed the debt, shrunk the size of government or balanced the budget. Never happened. Last decent Repubican was Eisenhower. He is turning in his grave like a pig over an open fire in a spit ever belonging to the party of hatred.

yeahhh babyyy
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

This didn't stop Romney - in fact things got more vague and confused as the campaign neared the end (the peak was after "47%" came out, Mitt shifted to the "there will be NO [read-my-lips..] net tax cut to top income brackets - the cuts will be offset by the elimination of loopholes and deductions" - then he went into an explanation of how "no net tax cut, with a cut in the tax rate" will still help the economy (I need to find a transcript of that - it was pure BS). THEN he was asked exactly what deductions he'd cut (another of the ongoing vagueries) and he said "the middle class will get a, lets say,$25K "bucket" of deductions from which to choose" which was immediately shot down by analysts because few MCs claim this much deduction. And then the whole campaign took a turn as pundits and analysts abandoned questions about jobs/the economy and turned to the most important topic from the debate.... "binders of women".

LMAO!
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The GOP didn't learn a thing.. they'll still be guided by the likes of Beck, Limbaugh, Bachman, and all the Tea Party nut cases. They'll continue to offend women, minorities and gay voters. Why? They learned NOTHING... they still see themselves as the "real" America.
*sigh*
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The GOP doesn’t need leadership, they have Fox News. After listening to Fox news for three hours yesterday ( like watching Comedy Central ) with my elderly Dad, I was about to cut my ears off with a rusty knife. All you hear are innuendos of conspiracies without any discussion about the POLICIES that caused them to lose. It is utterly a disgusting dis-service to Americans.

But, I hope they never change, because as long as they keep trying to scare their shrinking membership and not talk policy issues, they will never win another election.
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Compared to Today's Conservatives, Reagan is a liberal. He raised taxes, compromised with Democrats, increased the size of government (even adding whole Cabinet-level departments), and didn't do a damn thing in the pro-life direction. He even had "affirmative-action tendencies" in naming Sandra O'Connor to the Supreme Court.
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

chris76543 wrote:
9:08 AM EST
McConnell should lead the party. He can continue to make his number one goal ensuring Obama is a one-term president - he wouldn't accomplish anything less (than NOTHING) if he did this again.

Republicans need to change their "trickle down" platform (no jobs have been created) and look to help the whole country instead of their top donors/connected industries (like defense contractors).

If they do the above, they will automatically STOP SNOWING VOTERS and may pick up some of the more-savvy "urban vote" - people who have to deal with lying poseurs can spot them a mile away, unlike your typical uneducated rural hick with no teeth who just knew Mitt was a white Republican. Other voters (like me) knew Mitt's numbers never added up - I just figured out that the $1B Repubs contributed/spent on this election would have resulted in $60B/YEAR of high-end tax cuts ($900B total income tax in 2010; 70% of tax [rightfully paid] by those who make 70% of the money=$630B; half paid by 'rich' Repubs=$315B; Mitt's 20% additional tax cut [on top of Bush 3-5% cut]=$60B (which also means the high-end Bush cuts gave them about $10B-15B, none/little of which has been used to create jobs). So they took 6% of what Bush gave them/Repubs extended to bet on Repub races that would have yielded a 60-fold return (6000% per year) had they won the bet - not a bad strategy - good the taxpayers didn't let them get away with it.

And even though he's made MILLIONS from hard-working people helping him sell pizzas, Papa John was stomping around (throwing fistfuls of pepperoni slices and grated cheese) whining because he doesn't want to spend/charge an extra 10-14 cents per pizza to help 30-40 hr/week part-timers get health insurance....
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney was lonely after May, wasn't he? All those Republicans he outspent in the primaries vanished. Party leadership vanished. Senior elected officials (Senators, Congressman and Governors) vanished, except for Christie. Party stalwarts in fundraising vanished. Even Ryan didn't appear with him all that often.
Except for Christie, none of the people on this list spoke up for Romney. Perhaps if his own party members had shown a little loyalty and willingness to expend some of their political capital during the summer and fall they could allbe slapping each other on the back in victory, instead of sourly griping about each other
LMAO
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I can read the GOP's internal want ad from my front porch:

PARTY LEADER. The GOP is currently seeking a motivated individual to play an integral role in our party. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in changing demographic trends, as well as an ability to think beyond 1965. This position requires at least five years of experience talking in hyperbole, parroting the day's talking points, and interfacing with the party's fading core demographic on national party-propaganda-parading-as-n ews stations. The successful candidate will be an aggressive self-starter and team player who is able to interact with a ever-smaller segment of the U.S. population. Extensive experience with echo chambers, overhead projectors, and Windows 95 is a plus. This is a temporary contract position.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a troll anymore, Roger.
You've become taxnomore.
//////////

Old Man Whitey is obsessed with giving out goodies.

The third world Mexicans and Somalis could care less.

They get food stamps, WIC and Section 8 and they give us bed bugs, tuberculosis, Mexican swine flu and Shigellosis.

Black youth unemployment is 50%, yet Blacks are celebrating this "revenge" on the part of their Indonesian messiah.

We've raised two generations of lowlifes.

LBJ's Great Society has finally achieved its intended goal...a nation where the majority is uneducated, dependent and willingly enslaved.

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

We've raised two generations of willingly enslaved lowlifes.
yeah baby

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

OK now it's time for TaxNoMore to spam the room.....LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man

sez

Educate your ignorant ass on what the ACA actually does before you say stupid shit like this.

//////////

A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.

Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays.

The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans.( ATR.org )

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-n ...

Keep RUNNING from the FACTS, loser!!!!!

They keep KICKING your Azz and you keep RUNNING!!!

It's HILARIOUS to watch!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the name calling. You started it, and I took your advise. I will respond in the same manner.
Learn to debate with respect then get back to me. I've had enough of your posts that are outright lies or half truths. If you want to be taken serious then grow up and realize we all don't agree or think like you.
I'll pass with calling you a troll this time.
Please. I don't lie and you know it.

I was offering constructive criticism, Roger. The posts I referenced were just like taxnomore's garbage - and you know that too. You aren't even trying to be taken seriously here.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Two good examples of a troll would be bobby64 and the poster with a thousand ID from West Mifflin.
Agreed.

And you now too.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

interstate employees have takin cuts on their salary along with pesions for several years now. being one who has been around the grocery dsd business for years knew this was coming. the bakers finally said enough and refused to sign the union contract which would have cut their pay and benefits/pensions even more. what good was the union ? not much. their facilities and trucks are decades behind.

i suspect an outfit like flowers or bimbo will pick up the line and have their independent operators deliver the precious twinkies. i/o's are the future in distribution. companay pays zero benefits and all accountability will be on the i/o, however an i/o will make substantially more than any company driver ever dreamed.

i know several drivers who will be out of work dec. 20th right b4 the holidays unless there is a christmas miracle. what as shame.
Deep Pockets

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
interstate employees have takin cuts on their salary along with pesions for several years now. being one who has been around the grocery dsd business for years knew this was coming. the bakers finally said enough and refused to sign the union contract which would have cut their pay and benefits/pensions even more. what good was the union ? not much. their facilities and trucks are decades behind.
i suspect an outfit like flowers or bimbo will pick up the line and have their independent operators deliver the precious twinkies. i/o's are the future in distribution. companay pays zero benefits and all accountability will be on the i/o, however an i/o will make substantially more than any company driver ever dreamed.
i know several drivers who will be out of work dec. 20th right b4 the holidays unless there is a christmas miracle. what as shame.
yeah i agree the big shots make millions on the backs of workers and complain they cant pay health insurance for their employees?( I seem to think there are other factors involved )
How greedy can one be? This is the Romney's emerging from our society ( aka Bain wannabees ) let them go under like romney wanted detroit to do.All makes sense now,huh? twinkies and ho ho's are death sentences to all who eat them. Eat an apple or an orange ,whatever .......this is the greed in this country. and we all know it . I dont fault wealth but the greedy have ruined this country.
Archie Bunker

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Where are my TWINKIES??? Meathead, you fat liberal, did you take them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 28 min SnackTime 5,414
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000