bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42346 Nov 12, 2012
Rollout the moronic Limbaugh nut juice guzzler, huh boy? Your vote meant nothing so please do get angry. We are going to shove Obama care down your throat. There is nothing your ignored ass can do to stop that
Decency

Greencastle, PA

#42347 Nov 12, 2012
Kool Aid,please!
Penn State Proud

Greencastle, PA

#42348 Nov 12, 2012
Will Kathy Kane persue an investigation into Corbetts handling of the Jerry Sandusky case?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42349 Nov 13, 2012
Marisa, who you fooling sweet heart?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42350 Nov 13, 2012
Marisa, when you tea bags want to chose to debate with respect you let me know, alright honey? I am only following the rules you use. How's your mental health? You constantly switching screen names leads me to believe your doctor has not been good for your (.........
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42351 Nov 13, 2012
Marisa, if you want kool aid go to the store. Your problem is you don't see a problem with racial hatred as you fully support your racist tea bag warrior from California, how can that be? Obama is the president usa
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

#42352 Nov 13, 2012
Decency wrote:
Kool Aid,please!
Want a glass of my Tgirl nut juice instead?
Dan the Man

New Albany, IN

#42353 Nov 13, 2012
Is that a T for tranny ? I like tranny trains.
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Want a glass of my Tgirl nut juice instead?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42354 Nov 13, 2012
You can't seem to allow that ignorant tea bag stuff go to waste, huh boy? You need some more yap a yap so tune into the fixed news network. They won't let you down
True

Lancaster, PA

#42355 Nov 13, 2012

I wonder if there is any Petraeus statue's that need taken down?
bobby64

Indian Trail, NC

#42356 Nov 13, 2012
Pen state football needs a good leader. They don't have enough money to get chip Kelly as he will win a national championship early next year. Sorry Chester followers
Gen Patton

West Mifflin, PA

#42357 Nov 13, 2012
not unless he molested achild,
no law against cheating on the wife,eh?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42358 Nov 13, 2012
I'm shocked that there are people out there who would think Obama knew about this prior to the election. I bet those people are connected with the evil Tea Party, nut juice guzzlers, racist, religious nuts, one percenters, Bush, Newt Gingrich Republicans.

White House insists it was unaware of Petraeus scandal until day after election

The White House insisted Tuesday that it was not aware of the David Petraeus scandal until last Wednesday, blaming FBI "protocols" for not being informed earlier.

President Obama was "surprised"

The White House did not know about any of this,

White House was not aware of the situation

Attorney General Eric Holder, however, was looped in on the Petraeus situation in late summer

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/13/wh...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42359 Nov 13, 2012
Don't these business owners know they didn't build their businesses and it's time for them to give back more money to those who built their businesses. They need to send 99 percent of their profits to Obama so there will be more money rolling in to spend on all the programs the poor need.

CEO of Papa John's says employees' hours will likely be cut due to ObamaCare

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/11/ceo-papa...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42360 Nov 13, 2012
Any proof that we was aware of it?
Or another Karl Rove conspiracy theory?
LMAO

Stay tuned to FOX : The most reliable unbaised news channel........LOL!
One would think FAUX SNNOZE lost on credibility after the last election.
The lemmings will never part ways.
It's etched into their little brains

He was appointed by Bush...... hehehe

"Petraeus is registered to vote as a Republican in New Hampshire—he once described himself to a friend as a northeastern Republican, in the tradition of Nelson Rockefeller—but he said that around 2002, after he became a two-star general, he stopped voting."

FOX throws under GOP member under the bus.....LOL!

WOW!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42361 Nov 13, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Don't these business owners know they didn't build their businesses and it's time for them to give back more money to those who built their businesses. They need to send 99 percent of their profits to Obama so there will be more money rolling in to spend on all the programs the poor need.
CEO of Papa John's says employees' hours will likely be cut due to ObamaCare
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/11/ceo-papa...
Yeah, because giving your FT employees benefits would really be such a disaster. Little Caesars sells pizza at 5 bucks a pop and their employees get health insurance and 401k plans.

But.... Papa's got quite an estate to maintain: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdes77jsHF1...

Poor guy.
Hold the sausage

West Mifflin, PA

#42362 Nov 13, 2012
Maybe this is why he cant pay for insurance to his employees...LOL Another greedy businessman.....

Papa John's faces $250 million spam lawsuit
By Olivia Smith @CNNMoney November 13, 2012: 3:40 PM ET

LQQK HERE:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/13/technology/mo...
Hold the sausage

West Mifflin, PA

#42363 Nov 13, 2012
The REAL reason why Papa John's will raise its prices, and it has NOTHING to do with healthcare costs:

"On November 9, 2012, United States District Court Judge John C. Coughenour certified a nationwide class action case against Papa John's International, Inc. with potential damages over $250 million. The lawsuit is brought on behalf of Papa John's customers across the United States who were sent unwanted text messages that advertised Papa John's pizza. The ruling paves the way for what could be one of the largest damages awards ever recovered under the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act. The class action lawsuit contends that 500,000 illegal text messages were sent to Papa John's customers across the country. Papa John's customers could be awarded $500 or more in statutory damages for each text message." - Reuters

See FOX spins this around to put the blame on Obama..........typical right wing news channel .........more to come no doubt...LMAO!thinking
Hold the sausage

West Mifflin, PA

#42364 Nov 13, 2012
This is a greedy business man.......like Mutt was and still is..........cut hours and benefits to employees so you could live high off the hog.LOL

Papa Schnatter himself, who owns 6,094,409 shares, or nearly one fourth, of Papa John’s, according to the company’s most recent annual report. 1,268,052 of those shares are held in a family limited partnership and 84,000 shares held in a 501(c)(3). The rest are directly owned. At the $49.44 share price, subtracting those held in a charitable trust, the remaining 6,010,409 shares are worth roughly $297 million. Schnatter’s compensation packages for years 2009-11 were $2,319,643,$2,614,516, and $2,745,219 respectively, also according to the annual report. Papa John’s International has not paid a dividend since 2005.

Papa Schnatter himself, who owns 6,010,409 shares x $48.67 =$292,526,606.00 held in stock down from $297M but the company can afford health care for its employees COME ON MAN
Hold the sausage

West Mifflin, PA

#42365 Nov 13, 2012
Typical Tea-Publican. Not only will he pass the increased healthcare costs onto his customers, he will cut the hours of all his employees so that he does not have to provide them with healthcare.

Only when he begins losing business because he is such a Scrooge with Papa John learn the lessons of compassion and charity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts 2 hr Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••