bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42325 Nov 12, 2012
Keep on guzzling that racist Limbaugh nut juice, boy. I don't expect any less moron. Prop 30 higher Cali taxes. You run from that almost as if you want that to happen.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42326 Nov 12, 2012

if the price of gas goes up 50% and comes down 10% im not thanking obummer. i dont thank the jewelry store for marking up a ring 200% and then running a 50% off sale.
Dr Sardonicus wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can recall Boxie...you were the main "thrust" of the high gas prices being directly without a doubt related to President Obama's command...
Don't deny this..
So, when the prices start coming down..ok and they're going to come down unless the Koch Brothers cook up some crazy bullshit...
But anyway...
As prices come down and the economy recovers you're going to see your worst nighmare right in front of your eyes...
I'm telling you ...you. might think I'm imagining a utopia or something like that but mark my word just wait and see how bad its going to get for your party...
You can laugh at this...go ahead do it...
Barack Obama is going to turn this bastard economy he inherited and its going to start booming again baby...I mean its going to boom like you've never seen it boom...
That's what you have to look forward too
And I want to hear you personally and properly thank President Obama every time the price of gas goes down 10%...ok that's fair
After all you were an instigator of this kind of misinformation

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42327 Nov 12, 2012
im not taxnomore. i do find it funny how taxnomore brings out you lil bedwetting ways though....

and its kinda funny watching you put your obama fantasies in writing. must be hard pissing yourself and typing at once. LMAO !!!

BTW..im still a registered independent and have not voted republican since bush2 1st term. and he the only rep for pres i ever voted for. hey if im not one or the other who could i be ?
Dr Sardonicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot..
You're getting your Tax No More and Boxhard personna confused again..
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42328 Nov 12, 2012
I don't care who you are tea bagging dumb ass, cha cha cha. Your etch a sketch man lost his political ass to president Obama and you actually thought your true tired racial hating ass could pick any winner. 08 ha ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42329 Nov 12, 2012
boxhard wrote:
im not taxnomore. i do find it funny how taxnomore brings out you lil bedwetting ways though....
and its kinda funny watching you put your obama fantasies in writing. must be hard pissing yourself and typing at once. LMAO !!!
BTW..im still a registered independent and have not voted republican since bush2 1st term. and he the only rep for pres i ever voted for. hey if im not one or the other who could i be ?<quoted text>
//////////

What the hell happened to "name, rank and serial number"?
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42330 Nov 12, 2012
Ha ha ha cha cha cha racial hating tea bag boy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42331 Nov 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
//////////

obummer, four more years..........

The same shit

Food Stamp Usage Surges,

Data Withheld Until After Election Monday, November 12, 2012 8:41

”This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline,

far past the election,

and until Friday night to report August foodstamp data.

One glance at the number reveals why:

at 47.1 million,

this was not only a new all time record,

but the monthly increase of 420,947 from July was the biggest monthly increase in one year.

One can see why a reported surge in foodstamps ahead of the elections is something the USDA, and the administration may not have been too keen on disclosing”

//////////

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42332 Nov 12, 2012
You

can

keep

taking

up

entire

pages

with

empty

space;

won't

change

the

truth.

Food Stamp Usage Surges,

”This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline,

far past the election,

at 47.1 million,

but the monthly increase of 420,947 from July was the biggest monthly increase in one year.

One can see why a reported surge in foodstamps ahead of the elections is something the USDA, and the administration may not have been too keen on disclosing”
Decency

Greencastle, PA

#42333 Nov 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Keep on guzzling that racist Limbaugh nut juice, boy. I don't expect any less moron. Prop 30 higher Cali taxes. You run from that almost as if you want that to happen.
Why can't you just say Kool Aid?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42334 Nov 12, 2012
You

can

keep

taking

up

entire

pages

with

empty

space;

won't

change

the

truth.

6,125 Proposed Regulations and Notifications Posted in Last 90 Days–Average 68 per Day

( CNSNews.com )– It’s Friday morning, and so far today, the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

The website allows visitors to find and comment on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. federal government.“Help improve Federal regulations by submitting your comments,” the website says.

The thousands of entries run the gamut from meeting notifications to fee schedules to actual rules and proposed rule changes.

//////////

Ha ha ha cha cha cha

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#42335 Nov 12, 2012
Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just say Kool Aid?

Cause he's a tea bagging nut sucker, it all the idiot post!

LMAO!
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42336 Nov 12, 2012
You can only watch and feel every president Obama cha cha deep thrust racist warrior tea bag. You want it

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#42337 Nov 12, 2012
And the lies and cover-up continue!

Attorney General Eric Holder was notified in late summer that then-CIA Director David Petraeus' name had surfaced in the FBI probe that ultimately uncovered his affair, raising questions about whether Holder would have -- or should have -- informed President Obama.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/12/ho...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42338 Nov 12, 2012
Newt Gingrich 'Dumbfounded' By Obama's 'Extraordinary Victory' Over Mitt Romney

And this guy cheated on both of his wives..........LOL!

In the aftermath of Barack Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in the presidential election, Newt Gingrich said it's time for the Republican party "to stop, take a deep breath and learn from the Democrats".

LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/newt...

Now all the excuses start pouring in..LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42339 Nov 12, 2012
In a Politico op-ed published online on Monday, Gingrich wrote, "For the conservative movement and the Republican Party to succeed in the future (and while they are not identical the two are inextricably bound together) we will have to learn the lessons of 2012." He explained, "An intellectually honest and courageous Republican Party has nothing to fear from the current situation."

Asked on "Today" about what he wrote, Gingrich said, "The great thing about elections is they belong to the American people." He added, "I was wrong last week, as was virtually every major Republican analyst. And so, you have to stop and say to yourself, if I was that far off, what do I need to learn to better understand America?"

DUHHHHH!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42340 Nov 12, 2012
You

can

keep

taking

up

entire

pages

with

empty

space;

won't

change

the

truth.

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64] creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

//////////

Aug 13, 2012 – As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42341 Nov 12, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
In a Politico op-ed published online on Monday, Gingrich wrote, "For the conservative movement and the Republican Party to succeed in the future (and while they are not identical the two are inextricably bound together) we will have to learn the lessons of 2012." He explained, "An intellectually honest and courageous Republican Party has nothing to fear from the current situation."
Asked on "Today" about what he wrote, Gingrich said, "The great thing about elections is they belong to the American people." He added, "I was wrong last week, as was virtually every major Republican analyst. And so, you have to stop and say to yourself, if I was that far off, what do I need to learn to better understand America?"
DUHHHHH!
//////////

//////////

obummer, four more years..........

The same shit

Food Stamp Usage Surges,

far past the election,

at 47.1 million,

//////////

DUHHHHH!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42342 Nov 12, 2012

//////////

Folks you can't make this shit up!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42344 Nov 12, 2012
Folks you can't make this shit up!!

//////////

Obama Team Hid Record Foodstamp Surge Before Election

There was a closely tracked number which perhaps is indicative of the economic "growth" in the past 4 years, which certainly had a delayed release.

The number of course is that showing how many Americans are on foodstamps, and usually is released at the end of the month, or the first day or two of the next month.

This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline, far past the election, and until Friday night to report August foodstamp data.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/foodstamps/2012/11/...

//////////

DUHHHHH!
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42345 Nov 12, 2012
Only you racial hating tea bag can make this type of meaningless shit up, huh simple pea brain ass wipe? You still running from prop 30 passing in your state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr HMO nibblers 5,569
pump it powder (Jan '12) Mon askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:30 am PST

NBC Sports11:30AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes
CBS Sports 1:47 PM
Troy Aikman was offered Eagles QB job while announcing game in 2002
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Will the Eagles Regret Not Shaking Things Up Secondary?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick