TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Obama touts fair pay for women, despite records showing women paid less in his own White House [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/obama-touts ...

vs

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 is a United States federal law amending the Fair Labor Standards Act, aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap).

It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program.[1]

Folks you cant make this shit up!

//////////

obummer the phony
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Folks you cant make this shit up!

A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.

Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays.

The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans.( ATR.org )

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-n ...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like this guy ?
An internal investigation by the National Republican Congressional Committee has determined that $725,000 is missing from its fund-raising accounts, money that the group says was stolen as part of a six-year scheme carried out by its former treasurer.
The committee, which raises money for Republican Congressional candidates, announced on Thursday the results of a forensic audit, focusing on the activities of its former treasurer, Christopher J. Ward. It said Mr. Ward had fabricated financial statements to hide the missing money, which went undetected until
Mr. Ward oversaw the collection and distribution of over $360 million from Republican donors while collecting $120,000 a year as treasurer. He made $10,000 a year as treasurer for the President’s Dinner Committee, the party’s biggest annual fund-raising event. He also served as treasurer for the campaigns of 80 other Republican candidates, many of whom have also said money was missing.
The thefts are both embarrassing and painful for the committee, which has been struggling to raise money for what is expected to be a tough year for Republican House candidates. According to the most recent federal filings, the Republican committee has only $6.7 million in cash on hand; in contrast, its Democratic counterpart has $45 million.
My point is Jesse Jackson Jr. committed a crime as a Senator. He is working on a plea deal. The deal if accepted by the prosecutor should include his removal from office, never permitted to hold or run for any political office again, repayment of campaign funds, and long term jail sentence of 10 to 20 years. I feel this would set an example for those politician's considering to commit a crime.

We should hold elected officials who represent the people to a higher standard. I don’t care if they are republican, democrat or what party they belong too. They are in office to represent the people of America be it local, state or federal. These elected officials are to set good examples, especially for our youth.

I did not post my opinion because Jesse Jackson Jr. is a democrat. I was reading the news and responded. Do you now understand my post? It’s not about what party, it’s about political officials committing crime while in office and the high standards they lack.

Your example is not of a politician. However, if this individual did commit a crime he should be charged, given a fair trial and if convicted, sentenced to prison.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Dr Sardonicus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Dr Sardonicus...
Well it seems like most child molesters and child murderes come from Florida and guess what they're caucasian too...so they must be republicans..they just didn't turn out in enough to win it for old Romnuts.
By the way....
I'm employing Fox News information gathering techiniques....why?
You should be very familiar with these techniques since you're filter has been comprised too.
you seem a lot smarter than you're brother Taxi.
I don’t know which state most child molesters and child murderers come from. I do know the percentage is much higher with whites. Some refer to crime of child molestation as a white crime. Are there more republican child molesters than democrats, I have no idea. I have never went that far into my research. It is interesting enough for me to look into it.

You tying this in with Romney,“not Romnuts” is your way of getting that little jab in there against the republicans. I admit I do the same thing at times. I’m not really proud of it but I’m only human too.

The election is over. Obama won, Romney lost. It would be nice if we all could just get along and do away with the personal attacks.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is...
Of course, of course. I didn't actually think I'd get more than what amounts to the temper tantrum of a middle school child.

You, my friend, truly are a horse of a different color. Not only a no-longer closet racist but you're reaching for sweeping generalizations. Which, in regards to charity donations, is completely incorrect. It's pretty equal, but conservatives primarily give to religious organizations while liberals go for secular groups and disaster relief. And, let's be honest, TaxNoMore, if you want to come after me on anything in that area, be my guest. That could be a fun (albeit one-sided) discussion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...

By the way, I've given to charity multiple times in the past few years. United Way, cancer research and recently both money and clothing for Sandy victims. As a humanist, I feel obligated to help other people. I don't just log onto a message board and whine, or copy & paste right-wing anti-Obama articles. What about you? What good have you done lately? Don't count vomiting forth every Obama-hating story you find on the net.

Also, when I see my (dominantly liberal) friends tomorrow at work who excitedly fund-raise millions of dollars for THON every year to help kids and stop pediatric cancer, I'll be sure to mention that it's just misplaced guilt and entitlement. If they were real Americans they'd just hand it over to church organizations and focus on graduating with high GPA's so they can make more money for themselves and their future employers, the American way.

Rest isn't even worth addressing for now. Now instead of your typical act of being little more than a malfunctioning program with some racist source code and the input of a bullied sixth-grader, let's see if you can respond as a person with a brain.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Republicans just tried to block the black and latino vote, what, 5 days ago?
This is a little stupid to be having 'epiphanies' so soon. Wow. Giveaway
More flip flops coming from the GOP in the next few years.......isnt that was brought Mutt down?
When you post statements like this how about posting your sources. I have not heard anything about this.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is Jesse Jackson Jr. committed a crime as a Senator. He is working on a plea deal. The deal if accepted by the prosecutor should include his removal from office, never permitted to hold or run for any political office again, repayment of campaign funds, and long term jail sentence of 10 to 20 years. I feel this would set an example for those politician's considering to commit a crime.
We should hold elected officials who represent the people to a higher standard. I don’t care if they are republican, democrat or what party they belong too. They are in office to represent the people of America be it local, state or federal. These elected officials are to set good examples, especially for our youth.
I did not post my opinion because Jesse Jackson Jr. is a democrat. I was reading the news and responded. Do you now understand my post? It’s not about what party, it’s about political officials committing crime while in office and the high standards they lack.
Your example is not of a politician. However, if this individual did commit a crime he should be charged, given a fair trial and if convicted, sentenced to prison.
Agreed. Elected officials are paid handsomely and privy to information we aren't. If we're going to entrust them with the tall order that comes with legislation and public office, treat their criminal acts as criminal acts. Hold them accountable to the same standard that any other citizen would be held to.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
YUP!
Like:
"I'm going to overturn Obamacare day one"- Mitt Romney
( At the 3rd debate ) "My plan has pre-existing condtions in it"- Mitt Robney
I didnt know Mutt had a plan.....musta just made it up before the debate LOL!~
When George was about six years old, he was made the wealthy master of a hatchet of which, like most little boys, he was extremely fond. He went about chopping everything that came his way.

One day, as he wandered about the garden amusing himself by hacking his mother's pea sticks, he found a beautiful, young English cherry tree, of which his father was most proud. He tried the edge of his hatchet on the trunk of the tree and barked it so that it died.

Some time after this, his father discovered what had happened to his favorite tree. He came into the house in great anger, and demanded to know who the mischievous person was who had cut away the bark. Nobody could tell him anything about it.

Just then George, with his little hatchet, came into the room.

"George,'' said his father, "do you know who has killed my beautiful little cherry tree yonder in the garden? I would not have taken five guineas for it!''

This was a hard question to answer, and for a moment George was staggered by it, but quickly recovering himself he cried:

"I cannot tell a lie, father, you know I cannot tell a lie! I did cut it with my little hatchet.''

The anger died out of his father's face, and taking the boy tenderly in his arms, he said:

"My son, that you should not be afraid to tell the truth is more to me than a thousand trees! Yes - though they were blossomed with silver and had leaves of the purest gold!''
Dr Sardonicus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know which state most child molesters and child murderers come from. I do know the percentage is much higher with whites. Some refer to crime of child molestation as a white crime. Are there more republican child molesters than democrats, I have no idea. I have never went that far into my research. It is interesting enough for me to look into it.
You tying this in with Romney,“not Romnuts” is your way of getting that little jab in there against the republicans. I admit I do the same thing at times. I’m not really proud of it but I’m only human too.
The election is over. Obama won, Romney lost. It would be nice if we all could just get along and do away with the personal attacks.
Ok alright,
hahahaha rodney
Dr Sardonicus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Elected officials are paid handsomely and privy to information we aren't. If we're going to entrust them with the tall order that comes with legislation and public office, treat their criminal acts as criminal acts. Hold them accountable to the same standard that any other citizen would be held to.
I agree as well...
I do not think most liberals are anti-corruption or anti-law when it comes to
People who break the law while in public office...no matter which party if thier guilty...but not based on religious law like having affairs etc.
Dr Sardonicus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did kinda of bypass my point...it is more about Fox News information gathering and presentation techniques...
I thought it was a pretty good analogy that I made though...

You didn't thik so?
Dr Sardonicus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Think so...

Sorry typo damn phone keyboard
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, of course. I didn't actually think I'd get more than what amounts to the temper tantrum of a middle school child.
You, my friend, truly are a horse of a different color. Not only a no-longer closet racist but you're reaching for sweeping generalizations. Which, in regards to charity donations, is completely incorrect. It's pretty equal, but conservatives primarily give to religious organizations while liberals go for secular groups and disaster relief. And, let's be honest, TaxNoMore, if you want to come after me on anything in that area, be my guest. That could be a fun (albeit one-sided) discussion.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
By the way, I've given to charity multiple times in the past few years. United Way, cancer research and recently both money and clothing for Sandy victims. As a humanist, I feel obligated to help other people. I don't just log onto a message board and whine, or copy & paste right-wing anti-Obama articles. What about you? What good have you done lately? Don't count vomiting forth every Obama-hating story you find on the net.
Also, when I see my (dominantly liberal) friends tomorrow at work who excitedly fund-raise millions of dollars for THON every year to help kids and stop pediatric cancer, I'll be sure to mention that it's just misplaced guilt and entitlement. If they were real Americans they'd just hand it over to church organizations and focus on graduating with high GPA's so they can make more money for themselves and their future employers, the American way.
Rest isn't even worth addressing for now. Now instead of your typical act of being little more than a malfunctioning program with some racist source code and the input of a bullied sixth-grader, let's see if you can respond as a person with a brain.

right-wing anti-Obama articles.

Obama touts fair pay for women, despite records showing women paid less in his own White House [VIDEO]

vs

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 is a United States federal law amending the Fair Labor Standards Act, aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap).

It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program.[1]

True or False?

Answer it irreverent teacher.

Let's see if you can respond as a person with a brain.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
That would certainly be a good start. If we could end attacking one another and try to actually come together and fuse our ideas, I think this forum would be exponentially better.

...Maybe less exciting for many, but definitely healthier for all involved.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

President Barack Obama and his opponent former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney have touted their records of hiring women while in office—but both candidates have a mixed record on equal hiring and closing the gender pay gap.

Under the Obama administration, the median salary for female federal employees is nearly 93% of what men make, according to the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board, an agency that works to protect the rights of federal employees. That figure -- while up from just over 83% in 1991

According to a University of Massachusetts Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy study, when Romney was sworn in as governor in 2003, 42% of his administration's senior-level appointments were women. That figure dropped to 25% during the last two years of his tenure.

Thanks for failing to mention what jobs these specific people do. Seriously, I could have possibly have found the exact same thing in the Bush Administration given that the majority of the high ranking posts were held by men? Right? Or would it have been an even greater divide. You wouldn't know how to measure JOB TO JOB pay if your life dependent on it. No wonder right wingers always destroy the economy. They don't even know the first thing about how to measure it. Face it, the GOP in America are regulating women's junk in ways we haven't seen in decades. I guess it's a lot easier than having a public discussion about how much of a complete and utter failure supply side economics and trickle down theories were to the economy.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
right-wing anti-Obama articles.
vs
True or False?
Answer it irreverent teacher.
Let's see if you can respond as a person with a brain.
Why are you asking me to critique the White House and its compensation practices? Certainly you're aware that I'm not an Obama diehard. Or at least I'd like to think so, but you've clearly shown that anyone who remotely praises or has agrees with any presidential policy is your enemy.

Perhaps there are good reasons. Perhaps there are not. The average common citizen simply isn't well-informed about the practice of assigning salary and wages to employees of the administration; it's not black-and-white, there are almost always other factors to consider in the real world of employment. But, then, I'm more optimistic in expecting a reasonable answer from my roommate's dog before getting a legitimate reply from you. You're going to parrot Daily Caller or one of its equivalents until you run out of material to swing for the fences with.

That said, even if I were to say "Well maybe he doesn't pay these women what they deserve?", I'm not going to grant you that communism is going to sweep the nation anytime soon. You don't actually think that the big bank and corporate interests that control government are going to let that stand, do you? That would destroy their profits, and in our America that will never slide.

How about my previous remark concerning liberal versus conservative charitable donation? Are you going to touch that one or is Obama Rhetoric your only source of self-professed expertise? You do amazingly well at avoiding the rest, especially concerning predominantly third-party/independents like myself and xfactor.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I agree as well...

People who break the law while in public office...no matter which party if thier guilty...but not based on religious law like having affairs etc.

Just days after winning a handy reelection to his Chicago-area district, 17-year Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr., D-Ill., has entered negotiations for a plea deal that would include his resignation from Congress and likely jail time.

A House ethics committee subpanel today found Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel guilty of 11 of the 13 charges of ethics violations against him.

The panel, composed of four Democrats and four Republicans, emerged after private deliberation to announce their findings.

Maxine Waters (D-CA) has been named one of the most corrupt members of Congress by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) in 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011.

She is facing an ethics trial for using her position as a ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee to force Treasury officials to meet with her for what the House Ethics Committee alleges led to favorable action for OneUnited Bank.

Sorry typo, damn phone keyboard
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
I agree as well...
Just days after winning a handy reelection to his Chicago-area district, 17-year Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr., D-Ill., has entered negotiations for a plea deal that would include his resignation from Congress and likely jail time.
A House ethics committee subpanel today found Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel guilty of 11 of the 13 charges of ethics violations against him.
The panel, composed of four Democrats and four Republicans, emerged after private deliberation to announce their findings.
Maxine Waters (D-CA) has been named one of the most corrupt members of Congress by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) in 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011.
She is facing an ethics trial for using her position as a ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee to force Treasury officials to meet with her for what the House Ethics Committee alleges led to favorable action for OneUnited Bank.
Sorry typo, damn phone keyboard
Rep. David Rivera (R-FL)

Charges: Rivera is under investigation by the FBI and the IRS for multiple money laundering and tax evasion schemes.

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY)

Grimm, a freshman congressman, set up an illegal system to funnel money into his campaign.

Essentially, there's a maximum amount that people can give to a campaign, and Grimm flouted that by setting up a way for big donors to give money through middlemen

Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)

Charges: Vitter — who is infamous for being fingered in a prostitution sting — is now under investigation for an attempted bribery of the U.S. Secretary of the Interior.

Rep. Harold Rogers (R-KY)

Charges: Rogers used his position as the Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee to steer millions of dollars in earmarks to a local manufacturing company in exchange for campaign contributions.

CREW's report claims Rogers engaged in an unseemly deal with the Kentucky manufacturing firm Phoenix Products, which later overcharged the Army for drip pans that were priced at 700% market value.

Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA)

Charges: Broun failed to disclose the true source of loans made to his campaign fund.

According to CREW, Broun lied a couple times about how he found a way to finance his first campaign. Essentially, Broun spent more money than he had during his first campaign for congress, and had to take out a bunch of loans to avoid being politically bankrupt.

Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL)

Charges: His list of potential violations include coercing contributions, conduit contributions, excessive contributions, corporate contributions, witness tampering, obstruction of agency proceedings, bribery of a witness, false statements of personal financial disclosure forms, tax evasion and conduct not reflecting creditably on the House.

Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL)

Charges: Stearns is accused of directing public money to his wife, misusing official congressional resources for a campaign, and also improperly using House proceedings on campaign materials.

According to the CREW report, Stearns secured $5 million worth of earmarks for his wife's employer, the College of Central Florida. Two days before one of his earmarks was passed, his wife's salary doubled, and as Stearns secured more funding for the school, his wife continued to rise through the ranks.

Rep. Don Young (R-AK)

Charges: Young, a 20-term congressman, is accused of earmarking transportation funds to a campaign donor, using campaign funds for personal expenses, and neglecting to disclose gifts from lobbyists.

The FBI has launched investigations into Rep. Young's "systemic abuse" of his position of trust.

Those damn Democratic crooks!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

“Our economy is recovering. A decade of war is ending. Our long campaign is now over. And whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, and I have learned from you and you have made me a better president…Tonight, you voted for action, not politics as usual. You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.”

Washington wakes up to deja vu

Still, the election hardly amounted to a mandate for change.

Instead, it will be the same players gathered around the negotiating table — or refusing to negotiate — as the government tries to deal with a pending fiscal calamity that includes the expiration of the Bush tax cuts,

the end of Obama’s payroll tax cut,

a steep reduction in defense and domestic spending known in Washington-speak as “sequestration” and a debt that exceeds $16 trillion.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/834 ...

" It's deja vu all over again".

-Yogi Berra
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rep. David Rivera (R-FL)

Charges: Rivera is under investigation by the FBI and the IRS for multiple money laundering and tax evasion schemes.

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY)

Charges: Grimm, a freshman congressman, set up an illegal system to funnel money into his campaign.

Essentially, there's a maximum amount that people can give to a campaign, and Grimm flouted that by setting up a way for big donors to give money through middlemen.

So, if Big Donor A wanted to give $20,000 to Grimm illegally, Grimm would accept the cash — literally at a money drop — and then find eight people, known as "straw donors," who were willing to say that they each contributed the maximum $2,500, and tell the FEC that the money came from those fake donors.

Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)

Charges: Vitter — who is infamous for being fingered in a prostitution sting — is now under investigation for an attempted bribery of the U.S. Secretary of the Interior.

Rep. Harold Rogers (R-KY)

Charges: Rogers used his position as the Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee to steer millions of dollars in earmarks to a local manufacturing company in exchange for campaign contributions.

CREW's report claims Rogers engaged in an unseemly deal with the Kentucky manufacturing firm Phoenix Products, which later overcharged the Army for drip pans that were priced at 700% market value.

Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA)

Charges: Broun failed to disclose the true source of loans made to his campaign fund.

According to CREW, Broun lied a couple times about how he found a way to finance his first campaign. Essentially, Broun spent more money than he had during his first campaign for congress, and had to take out a bunch of loans to avoid being politically bankrupt.

Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL)

Charges: His list of potential violations include coercing contributions, conduit contributions, excessive contributions, corporate contributions, witness tampering, obstruction of agency proceedings, bribery of a witness, false statements of personal financial disclosure forms, tax evasion and conduct not reflecting creditably on the House

Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL)

Charges: Stearns is accused of directing public money to his wife, misusing official congressional resources for a campaign, and also improperly using House proceedings on campaign materials.

According to the CREW report, Stearns secured $5 million worth of earmarks for his wife's employer, the College of Central Florida. Two days before one of his earmarks was passed, his wife's salary doubled, and as Stearns secured more funding for the school, his wife continued to rise through the ranks.

Rep. Don Young (R-AK)

Charges: Young, a 20-term congressman, is accused of earmarking transportation funds to a campaign donor, using campaign funds for personal expenses, and neglecting to disclose gifts from lobbyists.

The FBI has launched investigations into Rep. Young's "systemic abuse" of his position of trust.

Honorable Mention: Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX)

Charges: Outgoing Texas Representative Ron Paul allegedly sought double travel reimbursements for expenses.

The CREW report claims that Ron Paul took a number of expensive flights over the course of his career that he put in for reimbursements from his official congressional travel expense account.

Damn! Those Democratic crooks!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr SSL 5,396
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr bobby6464 3,826
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••