Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave, there's obviously nuts on both sides. I wouldn't have to search long to find a whole bunch of people making racist comments at Tea Party and Romney rallies. So, yeah, it's not fair to single out a single group or party.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that republicans do not hold a minority on stupidity or racism.

But perception and facts seem to make the right look worse. I personally feel that there is more right-wing extremism than left in this country. This is basically my opinion, although I could probably put up a compelling supporting argument if I took the time.

Case in point, about a year prior to the election,I was literally sitting in the middle politically and ready to consider whatever republican challenger was presented. But the primaries are so pandering, so right-wing... as a moderate, I had already starting leaning back toward Obama before Romney even secured the nomination (although at least he was a better choice than Santorum).

Unfortunately, people like "this" (those in your videos) are not the "downfall of America." They're a small, loud, idiotic group much like you've got on your side of the political spectrum. Thankfully, their influence is next to nothing.

I consider myself a marginally intelligent person, and I voted for Obama. Does that mean I'm actually an idiot, and I don't know it?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Speaking of sense of humor... http://i.imgur.com/xEI8U.jpg

:)

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

How did that cherry picked bull shit work out for the etch a sketch man, huh racist rogers? Your still the king of ignorance but you can sure put that blame on your attempting to overdose on that good extra strength Limbaugh nut juice. What can you do? Things like waah
LeftWingLiberal

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

This thread is a depository for the living dead from Fox News.
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
Dave, there's obviously nuts on both sides. I wouldn't have to search long to find a whole bunch of people making racist comments at Tea Party and Romney rallies. So, yeah, it's not fair to single out a single group or party.
I'm perfectly willing to admit that republicans do not hold a minority on stupidity or racism.
But perception and facts seem to make the right look worse. I personally feel that there is more right-wing extremism than left in this country. This is basically my opinion, although I could probably put up a compelling supporting argument if I took the time.
Case in point, about a year prior to the election,I was literally sitting in the middle politically and ready to consider whatever republican challenger was presented. But the primaries are so pandering, so right-wing... as a moderate, I had already starting leaning back toward Obama before Romney even secured the nomination (although at least he was a better choice than Santorum).
Unfortunately, people like "this" (those in your videos) are not the "downfall of America." They're a small, loud, idiotic group much like you've got on your side of the political spectrum. Thankfully, their influence is next to nothing.
I consider myself a marginally intelligent person, and I voted for Obama. Does that mean I'm actually an idiot, and I don't know it?
The suspense is killing me....

Let's see if can muster an original thought. You see he's been sucking the juice for so long now that he looks like the fat guy now from the science fiction movie from the 80's called "Dune".

Oh damn I forgot these people think science is fiction...
Never mind...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
How did that cherry picked bull shit work out for the etch a sketch man, huh racist rogers? Your still the king of ignorance but you can sure put that blame on your attempting to overdose on that good extra strength Limbaugh nut juice. What can you do? Things like waah

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Cha cha cha is what you feeling racial hating warrior tea cup guzzler( did you request more extra strength Limbaugh nut juice?) Some says it cure anal pain, cha cha boom
Tax No Mores Mommy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Cha cha cha is what you feeling racial hating warrior tea cup guzzler( did you request more extra strength Limbaugh nut juice?) Some says it cure anal pain, cha cha boom
He's feeling a little blue lately...
You see the love of his life, namely Mitt Romnuts lost the election...

I think we need to increase the dosage of Limbaugh nut juice...to 500 mg s
What do you think?
He seems quite lethargic since Romnuts lost (shit he even lost the great state of Florida, with alll their friggin white child predator, child raper murderers, that live there) he was counting on their support too.
But there we not quite enough child predators even in Florida to bring Romnuts victory..

They are both very depressed...so I'm upping his dosage of the Limbaugh juice now to 500 mg's.
I just hope ho doesn't overdose

Thanks for your concern for my little bastard though...

Taxi's Mom

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Man, this is tiresome - the republicans lost two presidential elections in a row by a decisive margin. So much so, when Florida still couldn't figure out how to count votes, it didn't even matter.

You guys gotta start blaming yourselves. Self righteous smugness isn't winning elections anymore. The democrats certainly aren't to blame for anything because they basically don't do anything. Yet republicans, and the tea party and Fox News and all those pundits have been yelling and screaming and carrying on non-stop, and you still lost even though you were convinced that was impossible since you agreed with yourselves so convincingly.

It's your fault. Adapt or continue to lose. This is the new America. We like gays. We think women have rights. We value science over religious dogma. We appreciate the contributions of Latinos and support a path to citizenship. We like to help people who are less fortunate than ourselves. We think health care is a human right.

Enough with the racial bullshit. Blacks make up about 12% of the electorate and that doesn't mean squat. But when you factor in the majority of women, young people, Latinos and college-educated Americans, it gets harder.

I mean, is it a sense of pride to win the states that really need the most government assistance? Alabama? Mississippi? Louisiana? West Virginia? Oklahoma? Arkansas?

It can't be. Winning just one state that is contributing the most to American GDP, education and a lower infant mortality should probably be a goal of the GOP's next election.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Who was the idiot liberal on here that posted all the negative BS about Allen West? Muffins? What does it feel like to have your foot in your mouth?
BOOTS ON THE GROUND UPDATE: Gary Angelo Galiano
HUGE !!!! Allen West recount update!!!....we just pulled ahead by 198 votes!!!! Got the printout in my hands!!!!!!! We still have quite a few boxes to go but most of its military thank God!! and thank our troops!!!
Aren't you tired of believing liars?

Aren't you tired of being humiliated because you parrot complete bullshit here?

Didn't you learn ANYTHING from this election?

----------

Fla. vote beyond recount range; West won't concede

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.(AP)— Firebrand Republican Rep. Allen West refused to concede Saturday after the state concluded that Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy held a lead beyond the margin needed for an automatic recount.

The state issued complete but unofficial results showing Murphy with a lead of 2,442 votes, or 50.4 percent. A handful of overseas and military ballots remain outstanding, but under state law the decision for a recount is based on Saturday's count.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.(AP)— Firebrand Republican Rep. Allen West refused to concede Saturday after the state concluded that Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy held a lead beyond the margin needed for an automatic recount.
The state issued complete but unofficial results showing Murphy with a lead of 2,442 votes, or 50.4 percent. A handful of overseas and military ballots remain outstanding, but under state law the decision for a recount is based on Saturday's count.

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
----------

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

"Dan the Man" projecting his or her racism onto the other person?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Cha cha cha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

LASER-LIKE FOCUS:

OBAMA‘S JOBS COUNCIL HASN’T MET IN SIX MONTHS

Hey, remember all those times we were told President Obama was focused like a laser (or something) on jobs?

Yeah, we remember that too.

Say, it must be awfully difficult to address the nation’s unemployment when, you know, your jobs council hasn’t met in six months.

Yes, you read that correctly:

the president‘s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness hasn’t met since January 17.

“Coming off the worst quarter of job-creation in two years, and with the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, it’s clear President Obama has failed to live up to his promises,” said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul.

With unemployment at 8.2 percent (and real unemployment much worse than that), some may think it rather odd that the president can find time to do back-to-back-to-back-to-back fundraisers and play his 100th round of golf but not find time to meet with this jobs panel.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-obamas ...

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You could do better than that racist warrior cha cha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
Man, this is tiresome - the republicans lost two presidential elections in a row by a decisive margin. So much so, when Florida still couldn't figure out how to count votes, it didn't even matter.
You guys gotta start blaming yourselves. Self righteous smugness isn't winning elections anymore. The democrats certainly aren't to blame for anything because they basically don't do anything. Yet republicans, and the tea party and Fox News and all those pundits have been yelling and screaming and carrying on non-stop, and you still lost even though you were convinced that was impossible since you agreed with yourselves so convincingly.
It's your fault. Adapt or continue to lose. This is the new America. We like gays. We think women have rights. We value science over religious dogma. We appreciate the contributions of Latinos and support a path to citizenship. We like to help people who are less fortunate than ourselves. We think health care is a human right.
Enough with the racial bullshit. Blacks make up about 12% of the electorate and that doesn't mean squat. But when you factor in the majority of women, young people, Latinos and college-educated Americans, it gets harder.
I mean, is it a sense of pride to win the states that really need the most government assistance? Alabama? Mississippi? Louisiana? West Virginia? Oklahoma? Arkansas?
It can't be. Winning just one state that is contributing the most to American GDP, education and a lower infant mortality should probably be a goal of the GOP's next election.

Old Man Whitey is obsessed with giving out goodies.

The third world Mexicans and Somalis could care less.

They get food stamps, WIC and Section 8 and they give us bed bugs, tuberculosis, Mexican swine flu and Shigellosis.

Black youth unemployment is 50%, yet Blacks are celebrating this "revenge" on the part of their Indonesian messiah.

We've raised two generations of lowlifes. LBJ's Great Society has finally achieved its intended goal...a nation where the majority is uneducated, dependent and willingly enslaved.

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

We've raised two generations of lowlifes.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:

We think health care is a human right.

November sentiment highest since 2007

You know,

free turkeys at the homeless shelters,

obummercare,

free phones,

free food,

free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Your opinion like your racist hate, worthless dumb ass

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Your vote was proven to be worthless as well, ha ha ha

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I've heard of racist Limbaugh nut juice guzzlers like you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr FactCheck 3,821
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE