Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#42081 Nov 10, 2012
Did Jerry brown piss you off racist warrior extra strength Limbaugh nut juice guzzler? Guzzle guzzle gulp gulp. Your internet racial hating rants can only pump up the base, boy. We liberals demand more anger so pump it up if you really want to see how we love the constitution
LeftWingLiberal

Bloomsburg, PA

#42082 Nov 10, 2012
This is one crazy forum
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42083 Nov 10, 2012
Karl Rove Loses It On Fox News Election Night
LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

This is way your party is screwed up..........LMAO!~
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42084 Nov 10, 2012
Tea Party Defeated - The Madness Will End

Let the whining begin!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=relmfu

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42085 Nov 10, 2012
Guys like this lost the election ..........

From the Desk of Donald Trump: Major Announcement

LQQK HERE:


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Folks you cant make this shit!!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42086 Nov 10, 2012
Here's proof that Obama and Donald Trump were born in Kenya

LQQK HERE:
&fe ature=related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#42087 Nov 10, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Guys like this lost the election ..........
From the Desk of Donald Trump: Major Announcement
LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MgOq9pBkY0IXX
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Folks you cant make this shit!!!!!!!
The catch phrase ".....released to my satisfaction."
Which of course would lead to another series of demands in order to attempt to humiliate our president.
He's very Nazi'ish indeed...
Everybody I guess has to report to him to determine legitamacy I quess now?

I just wish he could fire himself

But he's a fine example of a Tea Partier in action, isn't he now?

Donald, you're fired!!! Wow did that feel good...

Hahahahha
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#42088 Nov 10, 2012
Democrats should again not patronize any of the business's in the control of either Adelson or Trump...

Hurt them where it counts in their pockets...

For trying to corrupt our democracy with the antics of this election...

Don't patronize the Casinos or any TV shows etc..

Turn them off like Fox News...

Spread the word...
Tax No Mores Mommy

Dallas, TX

#42089 Nov 10, 2012
Where is that little prick, now...?
He's late again and I am getting pissed. Im going to castrate that little bastard.
Oh I forgot...i already did that, damn
shitt
Mitt Romnuts

Dallas, TX

#42090 Nov 10, 2012
I just got some very bad news.
I lost Florida too....

Florida, Florida, I lost Florida
I had the election process in that state so rigged to supress the democaratic voting process that I was sure to win there...
What does a corrupt Mormon have to do to rig an election these days...blow the governor?

I though we had this thing wrapped up...i am terribly disapointed now.

hey I even tried drinking extra strength Tea Party nut juice too.

whats a "etch-a-sketch" to do...

woooee is me, im down trodden now

not really I have millions of dollars...
screw those 47%ers anyway what do I care about them
hahaha
im livin the life da vita im a 1% er

so have fun all you suckers

bye now

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42091 Nov 10, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Guys like this lost the election ..........
From the Desk of Donald Trump: Major Announcement
LQQK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MgOq9pBkY0IXX
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Folks you cant make this shit!!!!!!!
People like this got Obama elected, and yes, you can't make this up.

People like this promote racism.

People like this are the downfall of America.

People like you "Mitt vs Mutt" promote this garbage. You, Idiots and the racists in these videos are the greatest problem America faces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Concerned about America

Erie, PA

#42092 Nov 10, 2012
those videos show who the true racists are and it isnt us white people.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42093 Nov 10, 2012
Dave, there's obviously nuts on both sides. I wouldn't have to search long to find a whole bunch of people making racist comments at Tea Party and Romney rallies. So, yeah, it's not fair to single out a single group or party.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that republicans do not hold a minority on stupidity or racism.

But perception and facts seem to make the right look worse. I personally feel that there is more right-wing extremism than left in this country. This is basically my opinion, although I could probably put up a compelling supporting argument if I took the time.

Case in point, about a year prior to the election,I was literally sitting in the middle politically and ready to consider whatever republican challenger was presented. But the primaries are so pandering, so right-wing... as a moderate, I had already starting leaning back toward Obama before Romney even secured the nomination (although at least he was a better choice than Santorum).

Unfortunately, people like "this" (those in your videos) are not the "downfall of America." They're a small, loud, idiotic group much like you've got on your side of the political spectrum. Thankfully, their influence is next to nothing.

I consider myself a marginally intelligent person, and I voted for Obama. Does that mean I'm actually an idiot, and I don't know it?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42094 Nov 10, 2012
Speaking of sense of humor... http://i.imgur.com/xEI8U.jpg

:)

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#42095 Nov 10, 2012
How did that cherry picked bull shit work out for the etch a sketch man, huh racist rogers? Your still the king of ignorance but you can sure put that blame on your attempting to overdose on that good extra strength Limbaugh nut juice. What can you do? Things like waah
LeftWingLiberal

Bloomsburg, PA

#42096 Nov 10, 2012
This thread is a depository for the living dead from Fox News.
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#42097 Nov 10, 2012
Effington wrote:
Dave, there's obviously nuts on both sides. I wouldn't have to search long to find a whole bunch of people making racist comments at Tea Party and Romney rallies. So, yeah, it's not fair to single out a single group or party.
I'm perfectly willing to admit that republicans do not hold a minority on stupidity or racism.
But perception and facts seem to make the right look worse. I personally feel that there is more right-wing extremism than left in this country. This is basically my opinion, although I could probably put up a compelling supporting argument if I took the time.
Case in point, about a year prior to the election,I was literally sitting in the middle politically and ready to consider whatever republican challenger was presented. But the primaries are so pandering, so right-wing... as a moderate, I had already starting leaning back toward Obama before Romney even secured the nomination (although at least he was a better choice than Santorum).
Unfortunately, people like "this" (those in your videos) are not the "downfall of America." They're a small, loud, idiotic group much like you've got on your side of the political spectrum. Thankfully, their influence is next to nothing.
I consider myself a marginally intelligent person, and I voted for Obama. Does that mean I'm actually an idiot, and I don't know it?
The suspense is killing me....

Let's see if can muster an original thought. You see he's been sucking the juice for so long now that he looks like the fat guy now from the science fiction movie from the 80's called "Dune".

Oh damn I forgot these people think science is fiction...
Never mind...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42098 Nov 10, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
How did that cherry picked bull shit work out for the etch a sketch man, huh racist rogers? Your still the king of ignorance but you can sure put that blame on your attempting to overdose on that good extra strength Limbaugh nut juice. What can you do? Things like waah
.
.
.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

.
.
.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#42101 Nov 10, 2012
Cha cha cha is what you feeling racial hating warrior tea cup guzzler( did you request more extra strength Limbaugh nut juice?) Some says it cure anal pain, cha cha boom
Tax No Mores Mommy

Baltimore, MD

#42102 Nov 10, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Cha cha cha is what you feeling racial hating warrior tea cup guzzler( did you request more extra strength Limbaugh nut juice?) Some says it cure anal pain, cha cha boom
He's feeling a little blue lately...
You see the love of his life, namely Mitt Romnuts lost the election...

I think we need to increase the dosage of Limbaugh nut juice...to 500 mg s
What do you think?
He seems quite lethargic since Romnuts lost (shit he even lost the great state of Florida, with alll their friggin white child predator, child raper murderers, that live there) he was counting on their support too.
But there we not quite enough child predators even in Florida to bring Romnuts victory..

They are both very depressed...so I'm upping his dosage of the Limbaugh juice now to 500 mg's.
I just hope ho doesn't overdose

Thanks for your concern for my little bastard though...

Taxi's Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Thu Steve Gratman 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Feb 23 Pop deeez 5,677
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:34 am PST

NFL 8:34AM
Baltimore Ravens release DE Chris Canty
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Todd Herremans' Release Will Loom Large for Philadelphia Eagles
NBC Sports 2:53 PM
Report: Ravens reach two-year deal with Christo Bilukidi