Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,967)

Showing posts 39,321 - 39,340 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
These are the college educated morons that you liberals are so proud of? Who was the idiot on here that bragged about Obama getting the educated vote? LMAO
LMAO indeed. This post clearly shows one of the biggest problems that republican party has - the complete and total lack of a sense of humor.

Seth Myers, head writer of SNL and host of Weekend Update several years running, once mad a very interesting comment in an interview shortly after the 2008 election (in which Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression was such a hit, both Palin and McCain appeared on the show).

Terry Gross asked Seth, why do you think republicans are so much more willing to go on comedy shows and poke fun at themselves than democrats are.

Seth replied,(and I'm paraphrasing), while republicans know that democrats won't use that against them politically, democrats know that republicans WILL.

Humor is not a component of republican politics. There will never, ever be a conservative Daily Show or Colbert Report of ever SNL. It's either Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity yelling and screaming and getting worked up over the stupidest shit, nothing.

At least the democrats know how to have fun.

So yeah, us liberals are proud of our college educated young people - because we get the joke. YOU DON'T.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Donald Trump: Election Is 'Total Sham And A Travesty,' Suggests 'Revolution' Is Necessary
This is way the GOP is really messed up........
You got nuts out there like Trump kicking and screaming like a child having a temper tantrum.

Donald Trump is not happy with President Barack Obama's successful campaign for a second term.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor baby.......

And it's guys like this that ruin the country while filing bankruptcy 3 times.....

Donald Trump, and right-winger’s are well aware that their rants and inflammatory statements with hints of violence feed the minds of the mentally weak. Tragic events often materialize as a result of incendiary rhetoric. But are quickly disavowed by these cowards as they hasten to distance themselves from the actions of the perpetuator, and become conspicuously quiet. We have seen and heard it before by right-wing radicals through signs at rallies,“We came unarmed… this time”; “Ballet or bullets… We want our Country back;”’“Not one of us,“and “Today I’m exercising my First Amendment, tomorrow It will by my Second Amendment.” And,“Real Americans.” The truth is, those who utter these outbursts are not interested in a maintaining the United States as a democratic government. Their conviction is “its my way or the highway,” or worst still, they espouse Ayn Rand’s objectivism.

Can
any Republican really embrace this clown.?
PITY

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who me?
You're such a clever boy...
Where's the outrage Dave?
And you know what I mean, too.
Didn't see any reaction at all from you...you're a standard hypocrite that's all.
I've replied to this three times, I won't make it four. You call me a hypocrite....take a long hard look at yourself in your mirror.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>So yeah, us liberals are proud of our college educated young people - because we get the joke. YOU DON'T.
The post I was referring to was not posted as a joke. I'm sure you remember posting it along with all your statistics.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Who was the idiot liberal on here that posted all the negative BS about Allen West? Muffins? What does it feel like to have your foot in your mouth?

BOOTS ON THE GROUND UPDATE: Gary Angelo Galiano
HUGE !!!! Allen West recount update!!!....we just pulled ahead by 198 votes!!!! Got the printout in my hands!!!!!!! We still have quite a few boxes to go but most of its military thank God!! and thank our troops!!!
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone really believe that any Republican candidate can "secure the base" in the primaries, and then win the general election? Mitt did better than any of his primary opponents could have done. Can you imagine how Santorum,Perry,Bachman,et. all would have fared?
America lost

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama Wins
America Loses

In 4 years this country will not be recognized, even most democrats(working) will have finally realized they made a huge mistake on November 6,2012. By then it will be too late.

May God help us.....
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

America lost wrote:
Obama Wins
America Loses

In 4 years this country will not be recognized, even most democrats(working) will have finally realized they made a huge mistake on November 6,2012. By then it will be too late.

May God help us.....
We can help ourselves. God hasn't done much for us lately so he can just stay home
True

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Let's Just hope the Republicans don't fall prey to these things just to win an election or we are all in trouble.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/matt...
True

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You have to call them what they are,and Lazy stoned moochers pretty much says it all for the Obama supporters.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

America lost wrote:
Obama Wins
America Loses
May God help us.....
Welcome back Marisa.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Ronald Reagan fired this clown for a reason;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/karl...
True

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Real Republican wrote:
Does anyone really believe that any Republican candidate can "secure the base" in the primaries, and then win the general election? Mitt did better than any of his primary opponents could have done. Can you imagine how Santorum,Perry,Bachman,et. all would have fared?
Rommney should have picked Gingrich for VP,so he could have called these lazy stoned moochers what they are, Instead he picked the kid that tried to be nice.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Who was the idiot liberal on here that posted all the negative BS about Allen West? Muffins? What does it feel like to have your foot in your mouth?
BOOTS ON THE GROUND UPDATE: Gary Angelo Galiano
HUGE !!!! Allen West recount update!!!....we just pulled ahead by 198 votes!!!! Got the printout in my hands!!!!!!! We still have quite a few boxes to go but most of its military thank God!! and thank our troops!!!
You really need to turn Glen Beck off, he only misinforms you.
True

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Ronald Reagan fired this clown for a reason;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/karl...
That's ture, Karl Rove wouldn't make a good newspaper delivery person. He needs to disappear from the limelight.
Tax No Mores Mommy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ture, Karl Rove wouldn't make a good newspaper delivery person. He needs to disappear from the limelight.
They can always call on Donald Trump to fire him...

Hey Rove...you're fired, you little worm
We're onto your shennanigans ....hahahaha
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney's disastrous ground game and 7 other behind-the-scenes revelations

1. Romney was shellshocked by Obama's victory
Romney genuinely believed that he would become the nation's 45th president, and was "shellshocked" by his landslide loss. "I don't think there was one person who saw this coming," one senior adviser told Jan Crawford at CBS News.

Why was Team Romney so certain of victory? They simply did not believe that younger voters and minorities would turn out the way they did in 2008. "As a result," says Crawford, "they believed that the public/media polls were skewed" in Obama's favor, and rejiggered them to show Romney with "turnout levels more favorable to Romney."

In essence, Romney "unskewed" the polls, mirroring widely mocked moves by conservatives to show their candidate with a lead, epitomized by the now-infamous website UnskewedPolls.com .

Romney's defenders say he had plausible reasons to believe Obama's turnout would be lower; less charitable commentators say Romney and his aides were stuck in a conservative media echo chamber at odds with reality.
7. Ann Romney cried when Obama won
When it was all over on Election Night, the GOP nominee called Obama to concede defeat. "Romney was stoic as he talked to the president," says CBS News' Crawford, "but his wife Ann cried." His running mate Paul Ryan "seemed genuinely shocked," while "Ryan's wife Janna also was shaken and cried softly."

8. Romney had purchased victory fireworks
"Things didn't go as planned for Mitt Romney on Election Day in more ways than one," says Glen Johnson at The Boston Globe. "The Republican was prepared to celebrate his election as the 45th president with an eight-minute fireworks display within view of his party at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center." The Romney campaign reportedly paid $25,000 for fireworks that "had a patriotic theme, heavy on red, white, and blue colors."

----------

Stupid, arrogant, clueless wingnuts!

The objective facts and scientific analysis were available to everyone.

The only people who were surprised by Romney's defeat CHOSE to be surprised by ignoring the facts in the reality-based universe.
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
These are the college educated morons that you liberals are so proud of? Who was the idiot on here that bragged about Obama getting the educated vote? LMAO
So you republicans are against education I see...
That's a winning stratagy....apparently

"College educated morons"
So you were home schooled?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Rommney should have picked Gingrich for VP,so he could have called these lazy stoned moochers what they are, Instead he picked the kid that tried to be nice.
He would have lost by even MORE if he had picked Newt.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

America lost wrote:
Obama Wins
America Loses
May God help us.....
LOL! Where have we heard this before?

Oh yeah...

http://www.wnd.com/files/Focusletter.pdf

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,321 - 39,340 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 20 hr gasnacks 5,354
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search