dbar

Perkasie, PA

#42023 Nov 9, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>CLEARLY these are conservative idiots who recorded themselves chanting the same bullshit propaganda they've been fed for the past 4 years.
Only conservatives are dumb enough to then take this and run with it like "OH LOOK AT THE LIBERAL COMMUNISTS!"
These aren't Obama supporters chanting this shit. They are spiteful Romney supporters that probably watch FOX and listen to Rush Limpdick, trying to make the Obama voters look bad. Both sides do&#65279; this, politics draws out the worst in people, especially the ignorant.And it shows here.
Pity!
more likely they are drunk paulbots .
the same people (paulbots that is) that the republicans tried to get to support romney.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#42024 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> A mindless drone....that's a great description of you.
Who me?

You're such a clever boy...

Where's the outrage Dave?
And you know what I mean, too.

Didn't see any reaction at all from you...you're a standard hypocrite that's all.
Karl R

West Mifflin, PA

#42025 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Here is your future.
No Dave that's the GOP's future.........same puppet thinking,,,,,,,,same 60's politics......same values..........the GOP is losing their base Davey,,,,,this video shows they still have their brainwashed base.......but no one wants to vote for them.......the party has a serious problem....but as long as FOX and Rush Limpdick wants to bounce back with the same garbage they been spewing for the last 4 years........be my quest.....the GOP is on their way to give up the House in 2016......mark my word.
Tax No Mores Mommy

Baltimore, MD

#42026 Nov 9, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"bobby6464" likes the
"the big black shaft" ,
he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
This wasn't provoked or even called for by any of the previous posts but I guess he's entitled to insult people in this vulgar manner without reproach because he's special...isn't he?

You keep good company too...
Its interesting how you feel the need to defeend this scum sucker

His Mommy going to take care of things though...
Like I said before and I'm sticking to it...people like him that are that screwed up...blaming all their woes on politicians....woo poor me...I'm so opressed by those poor Democrats taking my tax money. Anger anger anger
Hot headed brooding little baby..
But hey mommies got something for little Taxi boy though..

Anyway people like him do not get that screwed up without bad mommy relations....

That's a fact Davey...
LeftWingLiberal

Bloomsburg, PA

#42028 Nov 9, 2012
S'Mitt Happens, and now he's gone forever!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42029 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
These are the college educated morons that you liberals are so proud of? Who was the idiot on here that bragged about Obama getting the educated vote? LMAO
LMAO indeed. This post clearly shows one of the biggest problems that republican party has - the complete and total lack of a sense of humor.

Seth Myers, head writer of SNL and host of Weekend Update several years running, once mad a very interesting comment in an interview shortly after the 2008 election (in which Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression was such a hit, both Palin and McCain appeared on the show).

Terry Gross asked Seth, why do you think republicans are so much more willing to go on comedy shows and poke fun at themselves than democrats are.

Seth replied,(and I'm paraphrasing), while republicans know that democrats won't use that against them politically, democrats know that republicans WILL.

Humor is not a component of republican politics. There will never, ever be a conservative Daily Show or Colbert Report of ever SNL. It's either Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity yelling and screaming and getting worked up over the stupidest shit, nothing.

At least the democrats know how to have fun.

So yeah, us liberals are proud of our college educated young people - because we get the joke. YOU DON'T.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42030 Nov 9, 2012
Donald Trump: Election Is 'Total Sham And A Travesty,' Suggests 'Revolution' Is Necessary
This is way the GOP is really messed up........
You got nuts out there like Trump kicking and screaming like a child having a temper tantrum.

Donald Trump is not happy with President Barack Obama's successful campaign for a second term.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor baby.......

And it's guys like this that ruin the country while filing bankruptcy 3 times.....

Donald Trump, and right-winger’s are well aware that their rants and inflammatory statements with hints of violence feed the minds of the mentally weak. Tragic events often materialize as a result of incendiary rhetoric. But are quickly disavowed by these cowards as they hasten to distance themselves from the actions of the perpetuator, and become conspicuously quiet. We have seen and heard it before by right-wing radicals through signs at rallies,“We came unarmed… this time”; “Ballet or bullets… We want our Country back;”’“Not one of us,“and “Today I’m exercising my First Amendment, tomorrow It will by my Second Amendment.” And,“Real Americans.” The truth is, those who utter these outbursts are not interested in a maintaining the United States as a democratic government. Their conviction is “its my way or the highway,” or worst still, they espouse Ayn Rand’s objectivism.

Can
any Republican really embrace this clown.?
PITY

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42031 Nov 9, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who me?
You're such a clever boy...
And you know what I mean, too.
Didn't see any reaction at all from you...you're a standard hypocrite that's all.
I've replied to this three times, I won't make it four. You call me a hypocrite....take a long hard look at yourself in your mirror.

Seattle, WA

#42032 Nov 9, 2012
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>So yeah, us liberals are proud of our college educated young people - because we get the joke. YOU DON'T.
The post I was referring to was not posted as a joke. I'm sure you remember posting it along with all your statistics.

Seattle, WA

#42033 Nov 9, 2012
Who was the idiot liberal on here that posted all the negative BS about Allen West? Muffins? What does it feel like to have your foot in your mouth?

BOOTS ON THE GROUND UPDATE: Gary Angelo Galiano
HUGE !!!! Allen West recount update!!!....we just pulled ahead by 198 votes!!!! Got the printout in my hands!!!!!!! We still have quite a few boxes to go but most of its military thank God!! and thank our troops!!!
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

#42034 Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone really believe that any Republican candidate can "secure the base" in the primaries, and then win the general election? Mitt did better than any of his primary opponents could have done. Can you imagine how Santorum,Perry,Bachman,et. all would have fared?
America lost

Greencastle, PA

#42036 Nov 10, 2012
Obama Wins
America Loses

In 4 years this country will not be recognized, even most democrats(working) will have finally realized they made a huge mistake on November 6,2012. By then it will be too late.

May God help us.....
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#42037 Nov 10, 2012
America lost wrote:
Obama Wins
America Loses

In 4 years this country will not be recognized, even most democrats(working) will have finally realized they made a huge mistake on November 6,2012. By then it will be too late.

May God help us.....
We can help ourselves. God hasn't done much for us lately so he can just stay home
True

Lancaster, PA

#42038 Nov 10, 2012
Let's Just hope the Republicans don't fall prey to these things just to win an election or we are all in trouble.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/matt...
True

Lancaster, PA

#42039 Nov 10, 2012
You have to call them what they are,and Lazy stoned moochers pretty much says it all for the Obama supporters.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#42040 Nov 10, 2012
America lost wrote:
Obama Wins
America Loses
May God help us.....
Welcome back Marisa.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#42041 Nov 10, 2012
Ronald Reagan fired this clown for a reason;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/karl...
True

Lancaster, PA

#42043 Nov 10, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
Does anyone really believe that any Republican candidate can "secure the base" in the primaries, and then win the general election? Mitt did better than any of his primary opponents could have done. Can you imagine how Santorum,Perry,Bachman,et. all would have fared?
Rommney should have picked Gingrich for VP,so he could have called these lazy stoned moochers what they are, Instead he picked the kid that tried to be nice.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#42044 Nov 10, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Who was the idiot liberal on here that posted all the negative BS about Allen West? Muffins? What does it feel like to have your foot in your mouth?
BOOTS ON THE GROUND UPDATE: Gary Angelo Galiano
HUGE !!!! Allen West recount update!!!....we just pulled ahead by 198 votes!!!! Got the printout in my hands!!!!!!! We still have quite a few boxes to go but most of its military thank God!! and thank our troops!!!
You really need to turn Glen Beck off, he only misinforms you.
True

Lancaster, PA

#42045 Nov 10, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Ronald Reagan fired this clown for a reason;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/karl...
That's ture, Karl Rove wouldn't make a good newspaper delivery person. He needs to disappear from the limelight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr I b o suckered no... 5,778
Snyder lance Mon Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]