CHA CHA TRUST

West Mifflin, PA

#42011 Nov 9, 2012
Conservative models did not have Hispanic or youth voters turning out. They had their own internal bias towards a voting block they basically tend to ignore. Sadly for them, those two groups showed up big time. Nate Silver, while being liberal, also understands that math and experimental setup are critical parts of any predictive model. He left his liberal bias at the door and basically nailed the entire election.

Conservatives underestimated two major voting blocks and paid the price. Now they have to finally deal with the reality that Hispanic voters are a new force in America…and that once registered, young voters continue to vote.
The GOP has to change their postions on a variety of issues to even get close to being elected.

Now how are they dealing with it??? like idiots. In 2008, the first black President defeated the Rep nominee, so what did they do….named the only black dude they had as chair of the RNC. In 2012, Hispanics played a major role in the defeat of the Rep nominee… so what have they done…

They are sending Marco Rubio to fund raise in Iowa… 2016 begins. GOOD LUCK!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42012 Nov 9, 2012
Are they really going to change their tune on civil rights issues though? Gay marriage, women's issues, a path to citizenship? Not if the old, white guard has anything to say about it because they have the money.

Plus, they still have to appeal to evangelicals who will have trouble voting for someone who doesn't believe that a talking snake is responsible for our naughty nature.

It's clear: the elderly white dudes are simply dying off, and the new generation of young voters have pretty much voted for Obama twice, and will probably continue to vote democrat in the future.

I mean, seriously? How can the GOP connect with generations X, Y and the Millennial? These generations are technologically connected, not religious, value education and science, and that gay people have the right to vote. Look at the anti-bullying campaigns going on all over the country - these young people, they see Republicans as the bullies. Because while the new generation of voters are about expanding rights, the GOP is still about taking them away.

Grow up, or get used to it.

Location hidden

#42013 Nov 9, 2012
Oops, I meant to say that gay people have the right to marry.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42014 Nov 9, 2012
Effington wrote:
Are they really going to change their tune on civil rights issues though? Gay marriage, women's issues, a path to citizenship? Not if the old, white guard has anything to say about it because they have the money.
Plus, they still have to appeal to evangelicals who will have trouble voting for someone who doesn't believe that a talking snake is responsible for our naughty nature.
It's clear: the elderly white dudes are simply dying off, and the new generation of young voters have pretty much voted for Obama twice, and will probably continue to vote democrat in the future.
I mean, seriously? How can the GOP connect with generations X, Y and the Millennial? These generations are technologically connected, not religious, value education and science, and that gay people have the right to vote. Look at the anti-bullying campaigns going on all over the country - these young people, they see Republicans as the bullies. Because while the new generation of voters are about expanding rights, the GOP is still about taking them away.
Grow up, or get used to it.
As long as they are anti-gay , anti-abortion,anti-black,anti- womens rights,anti-immigration,etc, they dont have a chance in the future. They know this by now, at least they should. I say piss on the Holy Rollers and the Tea Party.....They alone wont get you elected. The GOP is so 70's ,thinking woman should be like June Cleaver and stay at home, and blacks should be put back in the cotton fields, and the Hispanics should go back to Mexico.... Sort of like the movie which took you back into the 60's "The Help"..........blacks being slaves and Hispanics are not even in the equation. Such a pity..

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42015 Nov 9, 2012
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to robme? flip flop flip flop.
Support abortion? You now a Dem? I mean we know you are a POS. You sure are a sore loser POS. You should put down the bottle and seek help.
Oh, forgot to answer your question, yes I could help Karl if he let me but my shaft is too big. He rembers your needle di<k and want you back.
enjoy the next 4 years you POS.
You're a typical liberal leech. You attach yourself to whatever party is going to feed you and your offspring.

You lack morals and are very immature.

After reading your post, you clearly never graduated high school.

When someone brags about the size of their shaft (LMAO) this means they lack in size and performance. This is probably the reason you're a homo.

I'll try and educate you, so take your time reading and don't be afraid to ask for help. I cannot answer your question "Are you related to robme" I have no idea who robme is Muffins.

Do I support abortion? I already made myself very clear on this when I replied to your last post. If you're unable to understand, I suggest you ask your counselor at your next free appointment.

Am I a Dem? If you can't figure this out on your own, there probably is no hope for you. You will have to keep living with your mommy. If your mommy knew who your dad was she could hit him up for some support.

You posted we know you are a POS. You cannot consider your other personalities as "WE".

About me putting down the bottle. I'm assuming this is bobby6464 who said this. I don't drink, just because you choose to drink Ripple and Colt 45 does not mean others are like you. If you made some new friends other than your mommy you may see the world differently.

I'm a sore loser? Never, eating out of the trash can has affected what little thinking ability you have. It's okay to have a low IQ, hang in there.

Seattle, WA

#42016 Nov 9, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't bring yourself to admit you were utterly wrong; that's OK I'll keep reminding you.
I'm wrong? LMAO

Seattle, WA

#42017 Nov 9, 2012
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here is your future.

Seattle, WA

#42018 Nov 9, 2012
Students celebrate President Obama's reelection outside the White House by chanting "Karl Marx," among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

These are the college educated morons that you liberals are so proud of? Who was the idiot on here that bragged about Obama getting the educated vote? LMAO

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#42019 Nov 9, 2012
Racist rogers, don't lose your ignorance, alright boy? Keep on guzzling that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice while it lasts, they will only make the regular stuff soon.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#42020 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Here is your future.
The video, 1 man 1 jar, that you were in was far more disturbing.
Karl R

West Mifflin, PA

#42021 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Here is your future.
Davey keep drinking that Sean Hannity nut juice.........have you FOX puppets not learned anything from this election or the one in 2008 ?
Man , you people are so dense.
Keep watching the FOX lunatics and agreeing with them. 2016 is not that far away.
The GOP got waxed in 2008 and in 2012,,,,,time to change direction or The Democrats will have election victories all over the country.

The GOP is out of touch with the youth,women,blacks and Latinos.......The election told you that.
Aint enough of 65 and older white males to put anyone in office, both Dems and Reps....Just face reality ...Status quo is no longer an option for the GOP, unless they want to lose every election.How simple can one explain that to you?
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42022 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Here is your future.
CLEARLY these are conservative idiots who recorded themselves chanting the same bullshit propaganda they've been fed for the past 4 years.
Only conservatives are dumb enough to then take this and run with it like "OH LOOK AT THE LIBERAL COMMUNISTS!"
These aren't Obama supporters chanting this shit. They are spiteful Romney supporters that probably watch FOX and listen to Rush Limpdick, trying to make the Obama voters look bad. Both sides do&#65279; this, politics draws out the worst in people, especially the ignorant.And it shows here.

Pity!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#42023 Nov 9, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>CLEARLY these are conservative idiots who recorded themselves chanting the same bullshit propaganda they've been fed for the past 4 years.
Only conservatives are dumb enough to then take this and run with it like "OH LOOK AT THE LIBERAL COMMUNISTS!"
These aren't Obama supporters chanting this shit. They are spiteful Romney supporters that probably watch FOX and listen to Rush Limpdick, trying to make the Obama voters look bad. Both sides do&#65279; this, politics draws out the worst in people, especially the ignorant.And it shows here.
Pity!
more likely they are drunk paulbots .
the same people (paulbots that is) that the republicans tried to get to support romney.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#42024 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> A mindless drone....that's a great description of you.
Who me?

You're such a clever boy...

Where's the outrage Dave?
And you know what I mean, too.

Didn't see any reaction at all from you...you're a standard hypocrite that's all.
Karl R

West Mifflin, PA

#42025 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Here is your future.
No Dave that's the GOP's future.........same puppet thinking,,,,,,,,same 60's politics......same values..........the GOP is losing their base Davey,,,,,this video shows they still have their brainwashed base.......but no one wants to vote for them.......the party has a serious problem....but as long as FOX and Rush Limpdick wants to bounce back with the same garbage they been spewing for the last 4 years........be my quest.....the GOP is on their way to give up the House in 2016......mark my word.
Tax No Mores Mommy

Baltimore, MD

#42026 Nov 9, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"bobby6464" likes the
"the big black shaft" ,
he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
This wasn't provoked or even called for by any of the previous posts but I guess he's entitled to insult people in this vulgar manner without reproach because he's special...isn't he?

You keep good company too...
Its interesting how you feel the need to defeend this scum sucker

His Mommy going to take care of things though...
Like I said before and I'm sticking to it...people like him that are that screwed up...blaming all their woes on politicians....woo poor me...I'm so opressed by those poor Democrats taking my tax money. Anger anger anger
Hot headed brooding little baby..
But hey mommies got something for little Taxi boy though..

Anyway people like him do not get that screwed up without bad mommy relations....

That's a fact Davey...
LeftWingLiberal

Bloomsburg, PA

#42028 Nov 9, 2012
S'Mitt Happens, and now he's gone forever!

Location hidden

#42029 Nov 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
These are the college educated morons that you liberals are so proud of? Who was the idiot on here that bragged about Obama getting the educated vote? LMAO
LMAO indeed. This post clearly shows one of the biggest problems that republican party has - the complete and total lack of a sense of humor.

Seth Myers, head writer of SNL and host of Weekend Update several years running, once mad a very interesting comment in an interview shortly after the 2008 election (in which Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression was such a hit, both Palin and McCain appeared on the show).

Terry Gross asked Seth, why do you think republicans are so much more willing to go on comedy shows and poke fun at themselves than democrats are.

Seth replied,(and I'm paraphrasing), while republicans know that democrats won't use that against them politically, democrats know that republicans WILL.

Humor is not a component of republican politics. There will never, ever be a conservative Daily Show or Colbert Report of ever SNL. It's either Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity yelling and screaming and getting worked up over the stupidest shit, nothing.

At least the democrats know how to have fun.

So yeah, us liberals are proud of our college educated young people - because we get the joke. YOU DON'T.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#42030 Nov 9, 2012
Donald Trump: Election Is 'Total Sham And A Travesty,' Suggests 'Revolution' Is Necessary
This is way the GOP is really messed up........
You got nuts out there like Trump kicking and screaming like a child having a temper tantrum.

Donald Trump is not happy with President Barack Obama's successful campaign for a second term.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor baby.......

And it's guys like this that ruin the country while filing bankruptcy 3 times.....

Donald Trump, and right-winger’s are well aware that their rants and inflammatory statements with hints of violence feed the minds of the mentally weak. Tragic events often materialize as a result of incendiary rhetoric. But are quickly disavowed by these cowards as they hasten to distance themselves from the actions of the perpetuator, and become conspicuously quiet. We have seen and heard it before by right-wing radicals through signs at rallies,“We came unarmed… this time”; “Ballet or bullets… We want our Country back;”’“Not one of us,“and “Today I’m exercising my First Amendment, tomorrow It will by my Second Amendment.” And,“Real Americans.” The truth is, those who utter these outbursts are not interested in a maintaining the United States as a democratic government. Their conviction is “its my way or the highway,” or worst still, they espouse Ayn Rand’s objectivism.

Can
any Republican really embrace this clown.?
PITY

Seattle, WA

#42031 Nov 9, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who me?
You're such a clever boy...
And you know what I mean, too.
Didn't see any reaction at all from you...you're a standard hypocrite that's all.
I've replied to this three times, I won't make it four. You call me a hypocrite....take a long hard look at yourself in your mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr George Perry 5,471
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance