Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,965)

Showing posts 39,281 - 39,300 of51,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr Swish

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO

//////////

Obama's Jobs Bill Fails to Advance in Senate Despite White House Push

President Obama's $447 billion jobs bill failed to clear a procedural hurdle in the

Democratic-controlled Senate

Tuesday night despite a White House push that accelerated in the 11th hour.

The bill received 50 votes falling short of the necessary 60 to end debate.

Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana were the only Democrats to vote against the bill.

Both of them are facing tough re-election campaigns next year.

Obama declared earlier Tuesday that the U.S. Senate faced a “moment of truth” when it voted on the bill, calling it "gut check time."

He later issued a statement accusing Republicans of obstruction.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/11/wh ...

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
Yoo Hoo Teddy Poo!
Keynesian economics is the only thing that works to get the economy going again.
And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin. I would be happy to come over today and perform it for you. I'd bring a ladder so I could climb over your enormous belly.
Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!
"Keynesian economics somehow allows huge national debts to evaporate through the spending of freshly printed money."

!LOL! You ARE! You ARE a Democrat!

Hmmm. You are paying 28% in taxes yet claim you understand how things work? What a funny little shouty-boy you are.

Why is THIS no surprise, Mr. Swish: "And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin."

"Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!" is only because your brain is IN your ass and apparently that's full of all sorts of items.

Want to think more clearly? Try an enema.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's immoral that Romney pays 14% and I pay closer to 28%. Think about it if you rely in income rather than interest for your support. They need to pay their fair share just like middle class taxpayers.
The income tax itself is punishment for working - PERIOD!

Repeal the income tax 100%, put a flat sales tax across the board - that will be the only way to even come close to everyone getting robbed equally (paying) their 'fair share' of pork to the fat frogs in government, and their corporate sponsors.

Also REPEAL all property taxes - this is just a form of rent. not ever OWNING anything - just paying rent to the government. Don't believe me, DO NOT pay your property taxes on the home you 'own' and see how long it is before you are SWAT teamed out of it by the globalist controlled police force.

Get out of all these foreign countries, trade with them and build up defense - not offense. The AL-Queda/Taliban or whatever boogie man you are scared of this week will NEVER be able to overcome or overtake this nation - EVER. Get over it. The globalist bankers - on the other hand - already have by buying up and controlling the media, Dem, and GOP parties.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE,

Sorry I meant TAXNOMORE

He quotes Fox News as a source. Quite laughable at that. I could send you a free subscription to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review--Scaife has to give them away for free so that he has some circulation. You might enjoy that rag!

The bill didn't pass because of CLOTURE. The constitutional and historical norm of decision-making by simple majority has been replaced by a routine requirement [in the Senate] to assemble a supermajority of 60.... This supermajority barrier has fueled the politics of paralysis.

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority. Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic. Lets see what happens in 2013.

I guess you are getting your money's worth from the "DO Nothing" house and their "lady parts" legislation?

Remember feelings aren't facts...

Votre monde est une illusion et que vous êtes plein de merde!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Keynesian economics somehow allows huge national debts to evaporate through the spending of freshly printed money."
!LOL! You ARE! You ARE a Democrat!
Hmmm. You are paying 28% in taxes yet claim you understand how things work? What a funny little shouty-boy you are.
Why is THIS no surprise, Mr. Swish: "And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin."
"Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!" is only because your brain is IN your ass and apparently that's full of all sorts of items.
Want to think more clearly? Try an enema.
Once again, take a deep breath Mr Teddy Poo

Check you incontinence device for moisture and get a copy of Samuelson's Economics. It might give you a some facts to base your arguements on.

Adjusting the tin hat and stepping outside the trailer may help you to stop hearing those voices.

Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!

Peace and Blessings Dear Ones--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.

Lets see what happens in 2013.

//////////

Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.

Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

///////

/////////

///////

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

-Majority Leader Reid

///////

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr Swish

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Seems like Colin Powell ( one of the best minds in the Bush administration ) is now endorsing Obama ,seems like the GOP has thrown Powell under the bus, BUT while in the Bush administration he was their 'GOD' and lied to congress about the WMD's in Iraq at that time. Yes folks Powell took one for the team ,if you read his book you would know.
Read how he abandoned the Bush/Cheney war crime family in Bush's second term. I bet when he walked away from that job it took him months to wash all that slime off of his hands. Powell sees Romney as a guy who will cut the legs out from the working class,go to war at the drop of a hat, and wont look back. Over the years both Bush and Obama have tightened regulations on clean air and clean water and safer drilling for gas and oil, but Romney wants to loosen all those restrictions so we can inhale more pollution from the air, drink the bad water,and make workers more unsafe than ever before. No wonder the Bush/Cheney war crime family has gone into hiding during Romney's circus campaign follies . Romney wants to cut back on the EPA,OSHA, and the Clean Air Act OH ! and Fema !!.....I mean thats what Romneys companies do in China.,,,,,No regulations,,,,just shut up and keep polluting our air ,our water and our planet.......while working at your 20 dollar a day job..and you women out there, if you are walking from your job site to your car in the parking lot and get raped,Romney/Ryan has a solution for that too.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!
Ted Rogers

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
///////
/////////
///////
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
So what...
why should they?

What about old Mitch McConnell outrageous statement to block any and all of President Obama's legislation right after he entered office?

and they did block a lot of it too.

Where was your outrage then, Taxi?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Tea bag racist warrior, pull your racial hating ass up by them pretty little slipper strings and stop flip flopping. You leave that to never be president Mr flipper, alright boy? California will show your tea bag vote is worthless
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
//////////
///////
/////////
///////
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE

Your argument is circular and totally illogical.

It's OK for the HOUSE to not work with the sitting president on anything.

Its also OK for the Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell to say that the republic party's goal is to make Barack Obama a one term president.

But its not OK for Mr. Reid to say that the Senate would not pass Mitt Romney's Conservative Agenda.

Your thinking is not consistent. I guess my expectations are too high.

M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.

Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
Check you incontinence device for moisture...
Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!
Mr Swish
!LOL!

Spend more money, then print more money. Obama has increased the national debt by $6 TRILLION in four years.

You believe that debt is GOOD! Got it. Most sane, responsible people don't.

Yikes, Mr. Swish, you have a real preoccupation with scatological, anal and scrotal references. The source of your thinking is obstructed. Try separating your Saturday night fun from your comments before posting.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.

Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.

Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!

See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.
Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
AGAIN with the scatological obsession. Is that ALL you can think about?

In language you can understand, Mr Swish, you're a disingenuous turd--"Peace and Blessings"--in TWO languages.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.
Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.
Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!
See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
ANOTHER fantasy of yours? "It feels like I am taking advantage of you." Go back to your boy-love forum.

You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish. Keep practicing, though.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls .

The surveys found the two battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Mr. Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

Mr. Obama held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October—where the relatively more buoyant economy and the federal bailout of the auto industry appear to have solidified his support among a wide swath of voters.

In both states, Mr. Obama got high marks from all sides for his management of recovery efforts after the storm Sandy hit the East Coast. That tracks an array of polls taken in the past week suggesting that Mr. Romney's rise may have flattened out just before Sandy landed, an event that sucked national attention away from the campaign trail. In the Florida and Ohio polls, even a majority of Republican voters approved of Mr. Obama's handling of the storm's aftermath

LQQK HERE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Saturday, November 3, 2012Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls
The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll surveys of likely voters released Friday shows President Obama and Mitt Romney battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

The President held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/11/...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Poll: Obama leading Romney 47-42 in Iowa
By Meghashyam Mali - 11/04/12 04:51 AM ET
A new poll shows President Obama with a strong lead in Iowa, two days before election day.

The latest Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows the president with a 47-42 lead over GOP challenger Mitt Romney in the key battleground state.

The poll shows little movement from a late September Iowa poll which put Obama above Romney at 49-45.

LQQK HERE:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/265...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,281 - 39,300 of51,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Fri Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE