Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Just know that viewers of Fox News were recently proven (scientifically!) to be the LEAST INFORMED of any national newscast in the country.
Watch Fox, learn less.
Have you even watched PBS once? That's what straight down the middle news reporting looks like. It's kinda boring, true. That's probably why you left for Fox. Shiny things are cooler and more fun!

LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Fox has been destroying the GOP since at least 2007. They are solely responsible for creating the hyper partisan MSNBC with Keith, then Rachel and then the ultimate dildo Lawrence O'Donnell.
But the biggest tragedy with Fox is that once in a while they actually break real news that nobody else will cover because of the other networks' slight or major left wing bias. But once you cry wolf as many times as Fox has, people won't be there to hear you when something real happens
The election is over and you've had your fun. Are you done now or should we expect the same copy and paste messages that you are well know for?
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party !!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:
http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-is-ki...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

For viewers with a taste for schadenfreude, Fox News was the only place to be on election night. From Karl Rove’s refusal to believe the network’s own projection that Mitt Romney had lost Ohio, to Bill O’Reilly’s assertion that the “white establishment is now the minority,” to Sarah Palin’s enormous new Joan Collins hairdo, there was a panicked and slightly unhinged quality to the evening's proceedings.

Folks you cant make this shit up!
LMAO
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over and you've had your fun. Are you done now or should we expect the same copy and paste messages that you are well know for?
Im talking about FOX news........ the right wingnut channel of news.......
I'd like to know where do you go for REAL news?
Mitt Romnuts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
xfactor has been a proponent of the third-party candidates for a long time. So I don't know where you're getting ideas about a 'far right agenda'. There's nothing 'far right' about his ideas; we share perspectives and are awaiting positive results from Obama as much as any Romney voter from this past Tuesday. He's equally criticized both sides for a long period now. That's what third-party neutrality is. It's simply a foreign idea in a nation where few are aware there are more than two options.
Neither side liked being questioned and critiqued. Both attacked third-party supporters. Obama won reelection and now we hope to see his idealistic goals come to fruition. But we're not optimistic that he won't essentially act as another dancing marionette, strings pulled by phantom corporate puppeteers.
Ok

I'm not a mindless drone and neither are any that know that belong to our party.
I didn't hear much if any criticcism of thbird party ...exceot the well deserved Tea Party.
The Democratic Party is the best choice for defeating the parrty of the 1% er
Exploiter...ROMNEY types who sell out America for.$$$$$$.
We ARE the party of the people!!!!

I'm an middle, upper middle class white guy, not gay but I live in the city and I'm not bothered or feel threateded in any way by them.
I am an athiest though...not into religion.
So, my point here is the Democratic party is innclusive.

We are up against massive obtruction but our intent is proper and none are perfect.

If you think I'm a mindless drone let me refer you to a post from earlier today about Fox News that I responded to Mitt vs Mutt on. I will retreive it for you...

If you thnk there's no difference....
I can't fathom anyone thinking this unless you're one of them..the irrational
Mitt Romnuts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Republican Bummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News - Don't watch it...I skip over it all the time..
I never feel the need to check out the nonsense..
I may have spent one hour on that station in the past 3 years and I'm feeling pretty good.
When Democrates feel the need to check out the other side just keep this in mind:
1) its all misinformation presented sometimes with attractive empty headed bleach blondes to lure you in...but their heads are programmed like a parrots only to recite the republican party pablum.
TURN THE FAUX NEWS OFF -decreases their revenue stream from advertisers
Don't support these scum suckers by increasing their ratings.
They do not deserve our loyalty ..no matter how insane they get..this is their gig...making outrageous statements that make a Democrat say "Wow, How crazy is that?_ that's why some are attracted just to check in on the nonsense but don't do it...no matter how tempting...believe me you will feel better too.
2) this increases their ratings and lines the pockets of not only people like
Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly and Steve Dufuss but you're also contributing to the famous 1%er Rupert Murdoch...
TURN THEM OFF
You don't need to know the garbage news...
Here's an example.....

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Im talking about FOX news........ the right wingnut channel of news.......
I'd like to know where do you go for REAL news?
You're not talking about anything. You're just doing the same old shit you always do...copy and past all negative articles that deal with Romney, Republicans, conservatives, religious views, and Fox News. It does not matter to you if the article is bias or whatever. You don't even read what you post. That's a proven fact.

So you want to know where I go for real news? First off, what in the hell is real news as you put it? Get back to me on what real news means to you then I'll be able to answer your question.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
I'm not a mindless drone and neither are any that know that belong to our party.
I didn't hear much if any criticcism of thbird party ...exceot the well deserved Tea Party.
I'm an middle, upper middle class white guy, not gay but I live in the city and I'm not bothered or feel threateded in any way by them.
We are up against massive obtruction but our intent is proper and none are perfect.
If you think I'm a mindless drone let me refer you to a post from earlier today about Fox News that I responded to Mitt vs Mutt on. I will retreive it for you...
A mindless drone....that's a great description of you.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party !!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:
http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-is-ki...
For someone who does not watch Fox News you sure do have a lot to say. Oh wait, you copy and paste so you have all the inside information from your fair and balanced sources and all those blogs written from Joe Blow from Nowhere, USA.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
LOL. Why did you post " not gay but I live in the city and I'm not bothered or feel threateded in any way by them." Still having trouble exiting the closet? It's okay...we could care less what your sexual attraction is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

welcome back Dave Rogers.

You posted with vitriol time and time against Nate Silver and Electoralvote dismissing them as bias while both predicted the election precisely, just as bth did in 2008.

You were vile and insulting toward anyone who posted a link to those sites because the information didn't fit the wrong headed narrative you were pushing.

Now your back bitching because someone is posting information that conflicts with your position?!

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Some highlights from a great interview I heard last night between Melissa Block and Republican strategist Mark McCinnon --

Well, in light of the Republican Party's losses from Mitt Romney on down, those are questions we thought we'd put to a Republican strategist: Mark McKinnon, who was a campaign adviser to John McCain in the 2008 primaries. Before that, he served as chief media adviser for the George W. Bush campaigns in 2000 and 2004.

BLOCK: Do you think there's another Republican primary candidate from this past field who would have fared any better?

MCKINNON: Oh, yeah. I think somebody like Jon Huntsman would have won, and I think would have won perhaps by a decisive margin.

BLOCK: Well, that always is the question then, right? Because in the Republican primaries, they're appealing to the conservative base and then have to pivot to try to appeal to the general electorate in November.

MCKINNON: Yeah. And that's the problems with the Republican primary, and primaries in general have just been drifting further and further to the extreme so that we nominate people that are unelectable in the general elections. I mean, it was inexplicable to me that we have a Republican Party whose strategy was to try to increase the number of old white men. You know, that's a strategy based on a coalition of voters that's shrinking and dying.

BLOCK: Is that where you see the GOP right now, the party of old white people and, in particular, old white men?

MCKINNON: Well, yeah. I mean, that's the only place where we saw any voter share increase. In all other demographics, we saw the number go down among women, among Hispanics, among African-Americans, among key and growing demographic constituencies. And demographics is destiny in politics, and it's important that the Republican Party recognize that. I think they will. You know, there's nothing like being in the desert to figure out how to get water.

BLOCK: Is there a more fundamental problem, though, for the Republican Party that if you're trying to attract younger voters who went strongly for Barack Obama, that population is much more accepting of, say, same-sex marriage and a number of social issues on which the Republican Party is just out of step?

MCKINNON: No question about it. I mean, I think those are issues that 20 years from now we'll look back on and just can't believe that they were ever an issue. It's definitely headed that direction. And Republicans are behind the curve on important civil rights issues like gay marriage and other issues where younger voters are looking at the Republican Party and just say, man, that seems like a party out of the '50s. That doesn't reflect my views or where I'm headed. So on all the growing demographics - younger voters, Hispanics - the Republican Party is out of step and out of sync.

BLOCK: If the Republican Party wants to close the gender gap, what would it need to do?

MCKINNON: The Republican Party needs to, first of all, quit electing people in primaries that have prehistoric notions about women's issues. And we had people like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock, who were expressing views that literally sound like they came out of the Stone Age. And, you know, the problem for Mitt Romney is that that becomes a perception about the entire Republican Party.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dove Ragers wrote:
welcome back Dave Rogers.
You posted with vitriol time and time against Nate Silver and Electoralvote dismissing them as bias while both predicted the election precisely, just as bth did in 2008.
You were vile and insulting toward anyone who posted a link to those sites because the information didn't fit the wrong headed narrative you were pushing.
Now your back bitching because someone is posting information that conflicts with your position?!
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/...
I see you're back with the same old shit. Grow up idiot. The election is over. Move on and I don't mean moveon.org .
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.

Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays.

The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans.( ATR.org )

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-n...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Bah hum bug racist tea cup guzzler, gulp gulp. You can always invest in your 2nd amendment rights, boy. Your the ones that lost the election so yap yap or do some thing. What can you tea cup guzzlers do? Bend over boy
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Bah hum bug racist tea cup guzzler, gulp gulp. You can always invest in your 2nd amendment rights, boy. Your the ones that lost the election so yap yap or do some thing. What can you tea cup guzzlers do? Bend over boy
//////////

Well, Obamacare is now official, which means that a lot more people in the United States will have health insurance.

And it also means a lot more people will be paying more taxes.

(You didn't think Obamacare was free, did you?)

Here are some of the new taxes you're going to have to pay to pay for Obamacare:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-n ...

Big Blak Bird

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Did you post them new tax information before racist tes cup guzzler? You betcha. Come back to the present
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're back with the same old shit. Grow up idiot. The election is over. Move on and I don't mean moveon.org .
Karl Rove lost his Tampon, he is looking for you.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Well, Obamacare is now official, which means that a lot more people in the United States will have health insurance.
And it also means a lot more people will be paying more taxes.
(You didn't think Obamacare was free, did you?)
Here are some of the new taxes you're going to have to pay to pay for Obamacare:
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-n ...
Big Blak Bird
Whoops...
The page you are trying to reach cannot be found.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Sl of bendover 5,389
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE