Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey OBAMA how about an EO to criminalize no-knock warrants on the American Public?

Legalize all drugs OBAMA, you inhaled, and lets take these stasi police state powers away from the thug militant police force WE are paying for.

Tell me what would you do, if you heard this noise and someone kicked in your door, ten cops against a guy with a golf club and he is shot to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

No way he knew these were cops, and they get killed too, this type of warrant on family homes is an overreach and abuse of power. A known drug den with 20 gangbangers, is a different story, but these are family homes.

OBAMA's AMERIKA - 4 more years!!!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
This election proves something quite convincingly
Sure does, both candidates were basically the same, and the work for the same interest, and it is not the American public's.
Rush L

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
Hey OBAMA how about an EO to criminalize no-knock warrants on the American Public?
Legalize all drugs OBAMA, you inhaled, and lets take these stasi police state powers away from the thug militant police force WE are paying for.
Tell me what would you do, if you heard this noise and someone kicked in your door, ten cops against a guy with a golf club and he is shot to death.
No way he knew these were cops, and they get killed too, this type of warrant on family homes is an overreach and abuse of power. A known drug den with 20 gangbangers, is a different story, but these are family homes.
OBAMA's AMERIKA - 4 more years!!!
OBAMA 2012 !!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYY!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
All the special member of the racist warrior tea cup guzzler club has left is the venting, practice makes perfect so please step up to the plate, swing miss again

Investors still pulling money off the table

Investors pulled $1.9 billion from U.S. stock mutual funds during the latest week, bringing the year's total outflow to more than $110 billion.
Mitt Romnuts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure does, both candidates were basically the same, and the work for the same interest, and it is not the American public's.
You're quite delusional too
If you think there's no difference

Vote for Ross Perot

Yippeee
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

To all the millions of victims of superstorm Sandy, Chris Matthews has a message:

"I'm so glad."

The MSNBC host, on a panel of pro-Obama pundits including Rachel Maddow, ended election coverage overnight by saying he's "glad" the storm hit, suggesting it served a greater good by boosting President Obama to a second term.

"I'm so glad we had that storm last week," Matthews said, after interjecting to give some final thoughts.

Somebody off-screen could be heard saying "ooo" at that remark, but Matthews confidently put his hand up to explain.

"No, politically I should say -- not in terms of hurting people.

The storm brought in possibilities for good politics," he said.

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYY!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Wow for real?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Rush L wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA 2012 !!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYY!

"I'm so glad we had that storm last week," Matthews said, after interjecting to give some final thoughts.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

In his election night speech, President Obama mentioned jobs only in passing:

"You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours," he said, adding later:

"I believe we can build on the progress we’ve made, and continue to fight for new jobs, and new opportunity, and new security for the middle class."

Asked how he would create jobs at the first presidential debate, Obama indicated his plan rests on taxing more and spending more:

"I think we've got to invest in education and training.

I think it's important for us to develop new sources of energy, here in America, and we change our tax code to make sure that were helping small businesses and companies that are investing her in the United States;

that we take some of the money we're saving as we wind down two wars to rebuild America,

and that we reduce our deficit in a balanced way that allows us to make these critical investments."

" It's deja vu all over again "

obummer , a four year failure
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Wow for real?

Somebody off-screen could be heard saying "ooo" at that remark, but Matthews confidently put his hand up to explain.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

What you going to do racial hating tea cup guzzler? What can you do? Absolutely not a dam thing, dumb ass
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite delusional too
If you think there's no difference
Vote for Ross Perot
Yippeee
Not a bad choice, or I could be a mind controlled weasel like you and vote for who Daddy CNN or Mommy FOX tells me too.

The left/right paradigm has sucked you into the fold, maybe you can pull yourself out of it someday and wake up.

You are an American zombie.
Mitt Romnuts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
In his election night speech, President Obama mentioned jobs only in passing:
"You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours," he said, adding later:
"I believe we can build on the progress we’ve made, and continue to fight for new jobs, and new opportunity, and new security for the middle class."
Asked how he would create jobs at the first presidential debate, Obama indicated his plan rests on taxing more and spending more:
"I think we've got to invest in education and training.
I think it's important for us to develop new sources of energy, here in America, and we change our tax code to make sure that were helping small businesses and companies that are investing her in the United States;
that we take some of the money we're saving as we wind down two wars to rebuild America,
and that we reduce our deficit in a balanced way that allows us to make these critical investments."
" It's deja vu all over again "
obummer , a four year failure
So you're a four year idiot....
Yeah Baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mitt Romney 'Shellshocked' After Lost Election, Adviser Says

WASHINGTON -- As Republicans search for reasons why they came up short in Tuesday's elections, anonymous Mitt Romney advisers have described what it was like to be with the former governor as he came to terms with his loss.

"He was shellshocked," one adviser told CBS News.

Another unnamed senior adviser explained that as returns came in and battleground states went into President Barack Obama's Electoral College column, they felt their paths to potential victory narrowing. CBS reports that the campaign was unprepared for this in part because it had ignored polling that showed the races favoring Obama. Instead, it turned to its own internal "unskewed" polls, which it believed more accurately reflected the situation on the ground. They didn't.

On the eve of the election, a number of polling aggregators, including HuffPost's Pollster and New York Times' FiveThirtyEight, showed Obama with a huge statistical advantage over Romney.

When it was clear that Romney had lost the race and had to concede, his personal assistant, Garrett Jackson, called his counterpart in the Obama campaign, Marvin Nicholson, to connect the two men.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/mitt...
Yeah Baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

The GOP teabaggers listened to FOX,Rush and Karl Rove too much, they always try to sugercoat their defeats......

Rasmussen and Fox are connected like two testicles....all bogus polls as we now see..and terrible reporting

Why give your candidate the lead when he really doesnt have it.
Cant you even be truthful with your own base ?
Yeah Baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama just took Florida.
Final electoral count:
Obama 332
Romney 206

YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYY!
Mitt Romnuts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad choice, or I could be a mind controlled weasel like you and vote for who Daddy CNN or Mommy FOX tells me too.
The left/right paradigm has sucked you into the fold, maybe you can pull yourself out of it someday and wake up.
You are an American zombie.
You're friggin nuts...

So go start a new nutjob party

Good luck .....

Have a spot of Tea while your at it....

Or just call it The "Nutjob Party".....there's a good name for you.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

President Obama has only lost one election in his entire political career. The etch a sketch man has only won one. The president connects to patriotic Americans while etch a sketch went to far right wing tea cup guzzler to win primary and in general had no middle plan for america
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mr. Romney’s heavy wooing of conservative donors limited his ability to move his campaign positions to the center, to appeal to moderate and independent donors.

If you take big money from your donors, you have to do as they say........It's just the way it is...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

The Obama campaign spent heavily while Mr. Romney couldn’t, launched a range of effective attacks on the Republican nominee and drove up voters’ negative perceptions of Mr. Romney.

The problem: Mr. Romney had burned through much of his money raised for the primaries, and by law, he couldn’t begin spending his general-election funds until he accepted the GOP nomination late in the summer.

The money crunch didn’t totally take the Romney camp by surprise. Long before Mr. Romney secured the nomination, his closest advisers began plotting what it would cost to wage an effective campaign against Mr. Obama in the general election. Mr. Zwick, his finance chief, assumed the best way to handle cash needs would be to raise money from private donors, rather than accept the public financing the government offers presidential candidates, advisers said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE