Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41866 Nov 8, 2012
Why Mutt lost:*sniff*
Didnt care about the 47% of moochers ( in RED states )

Didnt care about the poor ( in RED States )

Told women what do to with their own bodies ( overturn Roe vs Wade )

Lost Hispanic vote 69%-29%

Lost the women vote 55%-42%

Lost youth vote 62%-37%

Lost under 65 white vote( dump Medicare )60%=38%

Lost black vote 97%-2%

Dump Planned Parenthood ( no respect for women )

Dump Obamacare ( no respect for the sick )

Dump Medicare ( no respect for the elderly )

War with Iran ( hates off skin colors )

Changed postions 45 times

Etch-a-Sketch ( shake, shake ,shake )

As Romney was closing in on the GOP nomination in March by highlighting his conservative credentials, adviser Eric Fehrnstrom said on CNN that the themes of the general election campaign may be different. "It's almost like an Etch-a-Sketch," Fehrnstrom said. "You can kind of shake it up, and we start all over again." ( which Mutt did many times )

Republican Senator Todd Akin Missouri
(legitimate rape )

Never took down his ad supporting Indiana Senator[ R ] Richard Mourdock ,said he opposed abortion even in cases of rape because God intended those pregnancies.( would God really do that ?)

Opposses gay marriage ( but still says they can live together ??)

Romney's wealth.

Personality of a wet mop

Ann his wife was so out of touch in her interviews and seemed so "uppity" and the attitude ( I'm better than all of you )*cough*

Seems like the GOP has to go back to the drawing board to move more to the center if they want to win anymore elections.The 50's & 60's are so far behind us.

They planted their oak tree years ago now it was big enough this year to tie a rope to it and hang themselves.
It worked!

*SNIFF*

They threw everything they had at Obama but it wasnt enough.

The voter sniffed this guy out months ago maybe back to the Republican debates, and the people could smell his lies all across the country and as time went on the odor was getting stronger and stronger.

I guess 51% of people dont watch FOX news or they'd all be sucked in to their 'Nazi" propaganda.

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYY!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41867 Nov 8, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>

That ball is ENTIRELY in your court.

I've never done anything but match the tone YOU set.

You want to move forward?

Good - move forward.

//////////

psychotic lies and hysterical bullshit

Grow up, chickenshit.

Why do Republicans hate America?

argue about irrelevant shit

their asinine ideas

you're a chickenshit coward

[I am] your moral superior

Dipshit the Fool is back

I've pasted it here half a dozen times, dipshit.

Can't you read?

chickenshit liar

you might just be plain stupid

their asinine ideas

it makes you a psychotic jackass

Get a grip, freak

[?]Undermining the democratic principle of "majority rules" to prevent the will of the people from being enacted is un-American.

People who do un-American things obviously hate America.

your irrational pathetic existence

Chickenshit liar?

You lie. I do not.

[of North Carolinians] party while you can, bigots.
chickenshit

that makes me morally superior to you.

[love this one] You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.

You being an idiot doesn't make me a liar.

you've never been right about anything.

Facts and reality are irrelevant to the right.

Jesus Christ, what kind of backwardassed bunch of bigoted nitwits are running that fking state?

Find a new bone, chickenshit.

hide behind "privacy," chickenshit.

don't you worry your racist little head

chickenshit

[of West Virginians] ignorant redneck racists

Dipshit.

find the balls

dipshit

you wouldn't sound like a know-nothing jackass.

You ALWAYS sound like a know-nothing jackass

dipshit

Dipshit the Fool

the chickenshit

aren't going to come out and vote for this ridiculous jackass.

conservative Christians have such little REAL regard for marriage

take their "war on marriage" and stick it

I've never done anything but match the tone YOU set.

You lie. I do not.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41868 Nov 8, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Lost youth vote 62%-37%
Lost black vote 97%-2%
As Romney was closing in on the GOP nomination in March by highlighting his conservative credentials, adviser Eric Fehrnstrom said on CNN that the themes of the general election campaign may be different. "It's almost like an Etch-a-Sketch," Fehrnstrom said. "You can kind of shake it up, and we start all over again." ( which Mutt did many times )
(legitimate rape )
Never took down his ad supporting Indiana Senator[ R ] Richard Mourdock ,said he opposed abortion even in cases of rape because God intended those pregnancies.( would God really do that ?)
Romney's wealth.
Personality of a wet mop
Ann his wife was so out of touch in her interviews and seemed so "uppity" and the attitude ( I'm better than all of you )*cough*
Seems like the GOP has to go back to the drawing board to move more to the center if they want to win anymore elections.The 50's & 60's are so far behind us.
They planted their oak tree years ago now it was big enough this year to tie a rope to it and hang themselves.
It worked!
*SNIFF*
The voter sniffed this guy out months ago maybe back to the Republican debates, and the people could smell his lies all across the country and as time went on the odor was getting stronger and stronger.
I guess 51% of people dont watch FOX news or they'd all be sucked in to their 'Nazi" propaganda.
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYY!!!

“Our economy is recovering.

A decade of war is ending.

Our long campaign is now over.

And whether I earned your vote or not,
I have listened to you, and I have learned from you and you have made me a better president…

Tonight, you voted for action, not politics as usual.

You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama 2012

//////////

" It's deja vu all over again "
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41869 Nov 8, 2012
Why did the polls sited on Fox News have Romney winning and the polls on the rest of the news media have Obama winning or tied? How did the genius pundits on Fox miss the election call so badly? Fox News is a joke. LMAO
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41870 Nov 8, 2012
You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama 2012

//////////

BARACK OBAMA

November 22, 2008

President-elect Barack Obama offered an outline of his economic recovery plan Saturday, and jobs were the top priority.

American workers will rebuild the nation's roads and bridges, modernize its schools and create more sources of alternative energy, Obama said in the weekly Democratic address, posted on his Web site.

"The plan will mean 2.5 million more jobs" by 2011, Obama said.

His Web site clarified that the plan would "save or create" that many jobs.

"These aren't just steps to pull ourselves out of this immediate crisis," he said.

"These are the long-term investments in our economic future that have been ignored for far too long."

obummer , a four year failure
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41871 Nov 8, 2012
November 8, 2012 12:59 PM
Sales of Nate Silver’s book shoot up post-election

Nate Silver is going for the gold.

In the 24 hours following the election, sales of Silver’s “The Signal and the Noise,” published in September, jumped 850% on Amazon, according to CNNMoney. It currently stands as the second best selling book on the website, behind the children’s book,“The Third Wheel, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 7.”

Silver gained fame for his string of accurate predictions for the presidential election. In 2008, he correctly guessed the winner of 49 of the 50 states. This week, he correctly predicted the winner of all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia. He was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in 2009, and in 2010, his political blog, FiveThirtyEight, was moved to the New York Times.

What does Nate do that BIG news networks cant to predict elections?

Buy the book!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/pageviews/20...
Republican Bummer

Brooklyn, NY

#41872 Nov 8, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Lost youth vote 62%-37%
Lost black vote 97%-2%
(legitimate rape )
Romney's wealth.
Personality of a wet mop
It worked!
*SNIFF*
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYY!!!
Fox News - Don't watch it...I skip over it all the time..
I never feel the need to check out the nonsense..
I may have spent one hour on that station in the past 3 years and I'm feeling pretty good.

When Democrates feel the need to check out the other side just keep this in mind:

1) its all misinformation presented sometimes with attractive empty headed bleach blondes to lure you in...but their heads are programmed like a parrots only to recite the republican party pablum.
TURN THE FAUX NEWS OFF -decreases their revenue stream from advertisers
Don't support these scum suckers by increasing their ratings.
They do not deserve our loyalty ..no matter how insane they get..this is their gig...making outrageous statements that make a Democrat say "Wow, How crazy is that?_ that's why some are attracted just to check in on the nonsense but don't do it...no matter how tempting...believe me you will feel better too.

2) this increases their ratings and lines the pockets of not only people like
Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly and Steve Dufuss but you're also contributing to the famous 1%er Rupert Murdoch...
TURN THEM OFF
You don't need to know the garbage news...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41873 Nov 8, 2012
In his election night speech, President Obama mentioned jobs only in passing:

"You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours," he said, adding later:

"I believe we can build on the progress we’ve made, and continue to fight for new jobs, and new opportunity, and new security for the middle class."

Asked how he would create jobs at the first presidential debate, Obama indicated his plan rests on taxing more and spending more:

"I think we've got to invest in education and training.

I think it's important for us to develop new sources of energy, here in America, and we change our tax code to make sure that were helping small businesses and companies that are investing her in the United States;

that we take some of the money we're saving as we wind down two wars to rebuild America,

and that we reduce our deficit in a balanced way that allows us to make these critical investments."

obummer , a four year failure
Tax No Mores Mommy

Brooklyn, NY

#41874 Nov 8, 2012
Where is that little jerk anyway?

I havnt seen him since the election...

Just wait till I get my hands on that LITTLE prick...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41875 Nov 8, 2012
Tax No Mores Mommy wrote:
Where is that little jerk anyway?
I havnt seen him since the election...
Just wait till I get my hands on that LITTLE prick...
//////////

“I'm so glad we had that storm last week because I think the storm was one of those things... No, politically I should say.

Not in terms of hurting people.

The storm brought in possibilities for good politics."
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41876 Nov 8, 2012
How did Romney lose a race that seemed so tantalizingly within reach just one week ago?

Little support from young, minorities

Some answers are easy.

Romney lost embarrassingly among young people, African-Americans and Hispanics, a brutal reminder for Republicans that their party is ideologically out of tune with fast-growing segments of the population.

Obama crushed Romney among Hispanic voters by a whopping 44 points, a margin of victory that likely propelled the president to victories in Nevada, Colorado and possibly Florida.

Before Republicans went looking for answers Tuesday night, some of them went looking for the remote.

When it became clear about midnight that President Barack Obama was safely on the way to re-election, a handful of cranky and inebriated Republican donors wandered about Romney's election night headquarters, angrily demanding that the giant television screens inside the ballroom be switched from CNN to Fox News, where Republican strategist Karl Rove was making frantic, face-saving pronouncements about how Ohio was not yet lost.

Rove was wrong, of course as always.

But the signs of desperation inside the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center on Tuesday night were symptomatic of a Republican Party now standing at a crossroads, with not much track in sight.

As Romney aides began the soul-searching that usually follows a loss, Republicans outside the campaign began pointing fingers at the team.

Some social conservatives were quick to rip open barely healed wounds, claiming that Romney's squishy positions on abortion and same-sex marriage -- closely scrutinized during both of his Republican primary campaigns -- left grass-roots Republicans uninspired.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41877 Nov 8, 2012
But yet the teabaggers will turn to FOX Snooze for updated,truthful and 'reliable' news. LMAO!

When will they ever learn?
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41878 Nov 8, 2012
Romney may never have been the GOP's dream candidate, but even if he were, Republicans would still have been forced to confront another troubling structural problem on Election Day.

Democrats showed decisively that their ground game -- the combined effort to find, persuade and turn out voters -- is devastatingly better than anything their rivals have to offer.

In 2004, Republicans tapped the science of microtargeting to redefine campaigns. That is now ancient history.

"When it comes to the use of voter data and analytics, the two sides appear to be as unmatched as they have ever been on a specific electioneering tactic in the modern campaign era," Sasha Issenberg, a journalist and an expert in the science of campaigning, wrote just days before the election proved him right. "No party ever has ever had such a durable structural advantage over the other on polling, making television ads, or fundraising, for example."

The Romney campaign and the Republican National Committee entered Election Day boasting about the millions of voter contacts -- door knocks and phone calls -- they had made in all the key states.

Volunteers were making the calls using an automated VOIP-system, allowing them to dial registered voters at a rapid clip and punch in basic data about them on each phone's keypad, feeding basic information into the campaign's voter file.

But volunteer callers were met with angry hang-ups and answering machines just as much as actual voters on the other end of the line. It was a voter contact system that favored quantity over quality.

At the same time, the campaign's door-to-door canvassing effort was heavily reliant on fired-up but untrained volunteers.

Obama organizers, meanwhile, had been deeply embedded in small towns and big cities for years, focusing their persuasion efforts on person-to-person contact.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41879 Nov 8, 2012
Sources involved in the GOP turnout effort admitted they were badly outmatched in the field by an Obama get-out-the-vote operation that lived up to their immense hype -- except, perhaps, in North Carolina, where Romney was able to pull out a win and Republicans swept to power across the state.

Multiple Romney advisers were left agog at the turnout ninjutsu performed by the Obama campaign, both in early voting and on Election Day.

Not only did Obama field marshals get their targeted supporters to the polls, they found new voters and even outperformed their watershed 2008 showings in some decisive counties, a remarkable feat in a race that was supposed to see dampened Democratic turnout.

In Florida's Hillsborough County, home to Tampa, the Obama campaign outpaced their final 2008 tally by almost 6,000 votes. In Nevada's vote-rich Clark County, Obama forces scrounged up almost 9,000 more votes than they did four years ago.

Tuesday's outcome laid bare this truth: The two campaigns placed very different bets on the nature of the 2012 electorate, and the Obama campaign won decisively.

Romney officials had modeled an electorate that looked something like a mix of 2004 and 2008, only this time, Democratic turnout would be depressed, and the most motivated voters would be whites, seniors, Republicans and independents.

Heading into Election Day, the Romney campaign's final set of internal poll numbers showed their candidate with a 6-point lead in New Hampshire, a 3-point lead in Colorado, a 2-point lead in Iowa, a 3-point lead in Florida and near ties in Virginia and Pennsylvania.

Ohio was their biggest problem. According to the campaign's internal polls obtained by CNN, Romney was trailing in the must-win state by a full 5 points on the Sunday before the election, the last day of tracking.

Officials in Boston dispatched Romney for a pair of 11th-hour campaign stops in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, a show of Election Day vitality and confidence that was, in reality, a last-ditch attempt to move the needle with just hours until the polls closed.

The Obama campaign was of a different mindset.

Late last month, a few days before Halloween, four members of Obama's senior campaign staff -- deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter, pollster Joel Benenson, battleground state director Mitch Stewart and press secretary Ben LaBolt -- flew from Chicago to Washington to brief reporters on the state of the race.

With the president's campaign on the ropes in the wake of his awful debate performance in Denver, the quartet had a straightforward, math-driven sales pitch.

The share of the national white vote would decline as it has steadily in every election since 1992. There would be modest upticks in Hispanic and African-American voter registration, shifts that would overwhelmingly favor the president. And Obama's get-out-the-vote operation was vastly more sophisticated than the one being run by Romney and the Republican National Committee.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41880 Nov 8, 2012
On Monday, the night before the election, the Obama campaign was optimistic their vision would pan out. A relaxed group of about 60 campaign staffers including campaign manager Jim Messina decamped to Houlihan's, just up the street from their Chicago headquarters on Michigan Avenue, to drink beers and take in Obama's final speech in Des Moines on C-SPAN.

The following morning, bagels were delivered to headquarters for breakfast. Pizza was on the menu for dinner. Some staffers in the in the campaign's press wing turned on the Oxygen channel to watch a marathon of "America's Next Top Model" -- a "mindless escape," in the words of one campaign operative. When the results started flowing in, each chapter appeared to unfold as planned.

The office burst into loud cheers when Pennsylvania and Wisconsin turned blue early in the evening, two very large pieces of mortar in a growing electoral roadblock for Romney.

And when Ohio was called for the president, the year-long avalanche of G-chats, e-mails and text messages between reporters and campaign sources fell silent as Obama-world closed ranks to celebrate their hard-won -- and meticulously planned -- victory.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#41881 Nov 8, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Actually danny BOY, "I've never done anything but match the tone YOU set" is a lie.
Your incessant, shameless, uncontrollable pathological lying prompted my initial posts on here.
It's easier for me to move forward politically than it is for YOU to stop lying. A liar is what you are. It's your chronic illness. You'll have THAT noose around your neck FOREVER.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist and pathological liar.
That's your legacy, BOY. Embrace it.
I see you've made your choice. So much for your previous conciliatory tone - just more bullshit and lies from you. Frankly, I'm not surprised since attacking me is obviously a pathology for you.

You lost, loser. Suck it. LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#41882 Nov 8, 2012
Poor Rush - trying to figure out why 3 million Republican voters supposedly stayed home on Tuesday. His conclusion was because the candidate wasn't severely conservative enough.

Of course he never considered that the rightwing echo-chamber kept chanting the Romney had the election sewn up and would win by a landslide. If you're convinced your candidate is going to win by a landslide, why go vote?

Fox "news" kept 3 million Republicans (supposedly) home. Nice job, Fox. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#41883 Nov 8, 2012
Rush's conclusion is that everyone who is suggesting that the GOP re-examine their alienation of minorities and women is wrong. That the REAL problem is that they didn't nominate enough of an extremist.

My plea to all conservatives - please, PLEASE listen to Rush. Please believe his analysis of the problem and please, please, PLEASE implement whatever solutions he suggests.

LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41884 Nov 8, 2012
Republican Bummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News - Don't watch it...I skip over it all the time..
I never feel the need to check out the nonsense..
I may have spent one hour on that station in the past 3 years and I'm feeling pretty good.
When Democrates feel the need to check out the other side just keep this in mind:
1) its all misinformation presented sometimes with attractive empty headed bleach blondes to lure you in...but their heads are programmed like a parrots only to recite the republican party pablum.
TURN THE FAUX NEWS OFF -decreases their revenue stream from advertisers
Don't support these scum suckers by increasing their ratings.
They do not deserve our loyalty ..no matter how insane they get..this is their gig...making outrageous statements that make a Democrat say "Wow, How crazy is that?_ that's why some are attracted just to check in on the nonsense but don't do it...no matter how tempting...believe me you will feel better too.
2) this increases their ratings and lines the pockets of not only people like
Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly and Steve Dufuss but you're also contributing to the famous 1%er Rupert Murdoch...
TURN THEM OFF
You don't need to know the garbage news...
I tune into FOX Snooze once in a while,( just for a laugh )I think it's right up there with SNL and Comedy Central.........LOL! Now that their puppet they were pushing lost I love to see red faces and neck veins popping out and say how Obama lied his way back into the Whitehouse. While Obama went over the 300 mark of electoral votes, Karl Rove was still saying "Wait ! Ohio can swing our way yet!" He might as well said that we still have hopes in California.......LMAO!,Tis the season ! LOL!

Thank God the RED poorer ( 47% states ) voted for Romney !!!!!!!!
HAAAAA!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41885 Nov 8, 2012
Limbaugh's pathological self worship features a Tin Ear immunity to the facts. He is simply incapable of understanding that Republicanism is dying out not because of "strategy," "reaching out," or "bad branding." People see through all of that, and what they don't like is more basic - it's Republicanism itself. Blaming the messenger, the media, hurricanes, or campaign managers avoids the basic problem: The Message. And with Rush Limbaugh serving as the face of the GOP, they cannot hide what they are: arrogant, mean, backward, misinformed bigots, working in service of Multi-National anti-Middle Class Oligarchs [with a cadre of useful idiots who believe GOP lies about the "Public Interest"]- All under a fig leaf of pseudo-intellectual Ayn Rand gibberish and armed with de-bunked bumper sticker jump rope chants. The more they reveal who they are, the more repellent they become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 9 hr RetiredRN 16
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 22 toms 5,576
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web