Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

and like ross perot the controlled media portrayed ron pauls ideas as crazy. both of them were correct and NAFTA has destroyed our manufacturing among other things

i remember perot bashing clintons success as ark. gov accomplishments of job creation by saying "thats great if we all want to be chicken farmers makin min. wage. well here we are 20yrs later making less on avg.

do you know where pauls audit the fed bill stands ? i look it up and find nothing. must be DOA. or still waiting for senate to act.
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed - there was not a real 'choice'
Ron Paul was the only GOP candidate who would have had a chance to beat Obama, but his ideology is outside of megabank multinational corporate interest.
Obamney lined up with their agenda quite nicely.
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"bobby6464" likes the
"the big black shaft" ,
he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Where are you Dave Rogers...

Poor litttle Tax No More creep is regurgitating his true nature all over the place.
So where's the outrage now....huh?

His mommy must be calling him for deviant sex....
I think so...pretty sure he's into mommy
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Xfactor, any more questions should be sent to any one of the various tea guzzler clubs, alright? It's a easy thing for you to do. Don't forget to prey for your corporate master as he hires cheaper labor then you, move along
Your addled recipient class child like mind does not understand simple mathematics, does it?

You bow to your masters and live in a media induced trance.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bright side we're not a democracy. We're a republic. There's a difference.
A Constitutional Republic, a Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner!

In a Democracy 51% of the people could vote to enslave the other 49%.

Unfortunately, our Republic has been hijacked by two criminal political parties that are controlled by offshore banking interest and multinational corporations.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
and like ross perot the controlled media portrayed ron pauls ideas as crazy. both of them were correct and NAFTA has destroyed our manufacturing among other things
i remember perot bashing clintons success as ark. gov accomplishments of job creation by saying "thats great if we all want to be chicken farmers makin min. wage. well here we are 20yrs later making less on avg.
do you know where pauls audit the fed bill stands ? i look it up and find nothing. must be DOA. or still waiting for senate to act.
<quoted text>
That "Giant sucking sound", not so funny anymore.
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

So...

I see the forum has been taken over by Tea Baggers...

Can't help laughing...

You guys fragment away ok

Hahahahahha

Have fun in your delusions
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Ron Paul

President of Kentucky
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Donald Trump

We want "The Donald"

You're fired.....hahahha
Ted Rogers

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Sarah Palin

You betcha Sarah...Yes, Yes we know. Russia is right over there.

Now give me some of that pipeline money for my coffers...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
(Just got DSL back after 44,000 people w/o and 28 hours of the Verizon Johnstown trunk down.)
Obama won.
Americans have decided that we will have four more years.
Agree or disagree, Obama or Romney supporters, we all love our country.
I wish us all a healthy nation and the best of good fortune.
Properly humbled.

Good.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Properly humbled.
Good.
Yes, danny BOY, I'm courteously respectful of my fellow American's decision to have Obama lead for four more years.

Let's move forward.

You and I will never be friends. But we need not be enemies.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Properly humbled.

Good.

If you engage a liberal in conversation, be prepared for a series of vituperative cheap shots, half-truths and ad hominem attacks.

When confronted with inconvenient facts, most liberals either change the subject or resort to shouting.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

In the 2012 presidential elections Obama won the overwhelming incompetence of the previous dysfunctional four year loser.

(obummer)

No more bush did it!

Properly humbled.

Good.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Properly humbled.
Good.

This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.

//////////

Properly humbled.

Good.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Now that's the ignorant racist tea cup guzzler that I've come to expect, well done boy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Now that's the ignorant racist tea cup guzzler that I've come to expect, well done boy.

you still in the market?

I told your ass to get out last week.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Every post he's done in my recent time in this thread has been lifted from elsewhere. TaxNoMore has yet to present a single original sentence. If you confront him with something new, he can't debate it. He either evades it completely or posts more of his monotonous go-to phrases as his only recourse.

Without the ability to form thoughts on his own, his credibility is nil. Plagiarizing and sniveling across this board are all he has. Not to mention that when things were confirmed for going south, he finally started invoking the overt bigotry he's been so good at avoiding.

Even if I don't completely agree with the views of everyone else who frequent this discussion, the rest can formulate their own opinions and express them. TaxNoMore doesn't even have hope to cling to anymore; his mortal enemy won again, and he's defeated.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Takeaways
Here are some of the takeways, in no particular order.

•It's not just the economy, stupid. It's the whole package
•Abandoning large constitutencies, like women, Latinos, and young voters is not a winning formula
•The partisan identification in 2008 was not a freak accident. There are more Democrats than Republicans
•The candidate matters: on paper Rick Perry and Mitt Romney were great, but the real men weren't
•Nominating a sneering plutocrat who likes firing people and writes off half the country is not a wise move
•If you can't release your tax returns because they are full of poison, don't run for President
•There aren't enough billionaires to buy the election
•Don't talk about gay marriage unless you are supporting it
•And above all, don't talk about rape except maybe if you are proposing to castrate rapists
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Whither the Republican Party?
Whenever a party loses an election big time, there is a lot of wailing and the pulling of hair. Although the popular vote was close, the Republicans lost nearly all the swing states, including New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, and New Mexico. They probably lost Florida, and almost lost North Carolina. It is true that some of the races were close, but in politics a win is a win and a loss is a loss. With the loss of Virginia and close call in North Carolina, the party's base has shrunk to the Deep South (except for Florida), and big, empty states in the Great Plains and Mountain West where the buffalo once roamed but the electoral votes never did and still don't.

As we mentioned many times this year, the traditionally blue states--the ones Democrats have won five times in a row--are worth 242 EVs. Obama won every one of them. None were even close. Not even Wisconsin, where Obama had a 7-point margin even with a Wisconsite on the opposing ticket. Romney made a last-ditch effort to win Pennsylvania, but came up short. The blue team won by 5 points. So next time around, we can talk about the 242 EVs that the Democrats have won six times in a row. Rick Santorum or Marco Rubio aren't going to make a dent here, probably not Paul Ryan, either. Chris Christie might.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE