Comments
39,101 - 39,120 of 51,303 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41804 Nov 7, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Ha ha funny man. All you got is worthless words, waah
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.

From that moment on,

the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury,

with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy,

(which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

Ha ha funny man.

All you got is worthless words, waah
Sped Ed Ted

Reading, PA

#41805 Nov 7, 2012
I just don't understand!!!!! We could not bet the worst prez ever!!! What is happening to my right wing party. Nobody likes us Nazi's anymore. We don't mean to be bad, we are really nice idiots. We just hate Jews, poor, Blacks, Hispanics, Americans, Hard working people, Women, cats, dogs and good weed.

How do we get people to believe our lies!!!!?????

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41806 Nov 7, 2012
The president will meet repukes half way, not more.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41807 Nov 7, 2012
"We will continue to work the President as the voters have spoken" - John Boner ( Speaker of the House )

Gee......... should of done that from day 1 John!!
LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41808 Nov 7, 2012
xfocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, redneck as**holes - go crawl back under your rock. All your cut and pastes didn't work, did it?
You can spew all your hatred now and it means nothing, zip, zilch!
It's over.
You, Taxnomore, and others should get a life and move on - or sit here for four more years. But that won't do you any good - because the era of the white male dictating the vote is over - study the demographics (if you even know what that means).
You hear this Dave Rogers Chambersburg, PA? Go get a life and it's time to use your own ID instead of mine, I'm registered on here.

For all you liberals posting your Ha Ha Ha child like comments you represent your party well. You voted Obama back in so remember this when you come crying that your black god has failed you and your country.......You are to blame.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#41809 Nov 7, 2012
Help; Obama was reelected last night so what time will the United Nations be coming for my guns? I looked through my old emails and could only find the Obama with the bone through his nose, the one depicting Obama as a pimp, the Moochelle Obama is fat, and the Obama is a monkey, Obama was gay in college, Obama smoking a fatty, but I'll be damned if I can find the "Obama and the UN is coming after your guns" email.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41810 Nov 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear this Dave Rogers Chambersburg, PA? Go get a life and it's time to use your own ID instead of mine, I'm registered on here.
For all you liberals posting your Ha Ha Ha child like comments you represent your party well. You voted Obama back in so remember this when you come crying that your black god has failed you and your country.......You are to blame.
Obama=Success {;o)~

Portland, Oregon

#41811 Nov 7, 2012
The american voters chose president Obama. The tea cup guzzlers lost some clout with the people which is why Joe walsh, and some other like minds was voted out. He chose not to even pay his own child support but the tea guzzler club sure loved him. Alan west had to go
Randy Williams

West Mifflin, PA

#41812 Nov 7, 2012
I agree the white folks aint getting you elected today. It's all about the black vote, youth vote, latino vote,woman vote, white male voters under 65, why does the GOP hates these groups?

Mitt had too many jokers in his deck, Obama had a Royal Flush
YEAH BABYYYYYY!

FOUR MORE YEARS of Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck and Rush Limpdick saying he's a muslim, wasnt born here and wants to bury America..........

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41813 Nov 7, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy,(which is) always followed by a dictatorship."
On the bright side we're not a democracy. We're a republic. There's a difference.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41814 Nov 7, 2012
The corporations and bankers won yesterday...

Globalist A beat Globalist B

well, lets see how much 'better' things get

So when will that deficit be cut in half again?
Ted

Stoystown, PA

#41815 Nov 7, 2012
(Just got DSL back after 44,000 people w/o and 28 hours of the Verizon Johnstown trunk down.)

Obama won.

Americans have decided that we will have four more years.

Agree or disagree, Obama or Romney supporters, we all love our country.

I wish us all a healthy nation and the best of good fortune.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41816 Nov 7, 2012
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're living in an age of reality, and we don't want to limit the rights of people - we want to EXPAND them.
Please explain this?

Who are you claiming wants to expand the rights of the people?

By 'rights' do you mean hand outs or civil liberties?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41817 Nov 7, 2012
congrats dems you voted four more years of nothing. oh well i wasnt a romney fan and didnt vote for him anyway. in four years i can only hope for better candidates but i wont be holding my breath. obama won but the country is still pretty well divided.

house stays gop and senate goes to dem.
obamacare stays adding more debt and gov.power
national debt projected to hit 20 trillion
unemployment the same around 8%.
american families will continue to see their net worth shrink all the while watching goods and services increase.

i do think half the people that voted romney were not voting for him but against obama.

we still have the same elected officials who have screwed up our economy for over a decade now still in power.

dems-rep not much difference other than talkin points.

Portland, Oregon

#41818 Nov 7, 2012
Xfactor, any more questions should be sent to any one of the various tea guzzler clubs, alright? It's a easy thing for you to do. Don't forget to prey for your corporate master as he hires cheaper labor then you, move along
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41819 Nov 7, 2012
boxhard wrote:
dems-rep not much difference other than talkin points.
agreed - there was not a real 'choice'

Ron Paul was the only GOP candidate who would have had a chance to beat Obama, but his ideology is outside of megabank multinational corporate interest.

Obamney lined up with their agenda quite nicely.

Portland, Oregon

#41820 Nov 7, 2012
Wah wah wah from a proud member of the tea guzzler club, impressive but just sounds so cry baby like. President Obama did not need four vote, remember that

Portland, Oregon

#41821 Nov 7, 2012
Did not need your vote, above is misprint

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41822 Nov 7, 2012
and like ross perot the controlled media portrayed ron pauls ideas as crazy. both of them were correct and NAFTA has destroyed our manufacturing among other things

i remember perot bashing clintons success as ark. gov accomplishments of job creation by saying "thats great if we all want to be chicken farmers makin min. wage. well here we are 20yrs later making less on avg.

do you know where pauls audit the fed bill stands ? i look it up and find nothing. must be DOA. or still waiting for senate to act.
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed - there was not a real 'choice'
Ron Paul was the only GOP candidate who would have had a chance to beat Obama, but his ideology is outside of megabank multinational corporate interest.
Obamney lined up with their agenda quite nicely.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41823 Nov 7, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"bobby6464" likes the
"the big black shaft" ,
he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Where are you Dave Rogers...

Poor litttle Tax No More creep is regurgitating his true nature all over the place.
So where's the outrage now....huh?

His mommy must be calling him for deviant sex....
I think so...pretty sure he's into mommy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000