Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

FOX news reports illegal votes were cast in Ohio

LMAO,,,,Seriously.
Maybe Obama should give Ohio and Florida and Virginia to Romney and he still loses....

Sad day at FOX indeed .....

LQQK HERE:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/06/voter-fr...

Can you believe it?
When will the Republicans learn that staying on the 'right' doesnt work anymore.......if they dont move to the center soon their party is doomed.

But as they say " Stay tuned to Fox for reliable, and unedited news"????? LOL

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
FOX news reports illegal votes were cast in Ohio
LMAO,,,,Seriously.
Maybe Obama should give Ohio and Florida and Virginia to Romney and he still loses....
Sad day at FOX indeed .....
LQQK HERE:
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/06/voter-fr...
Can you believe it?
When will the Republicans learn that staying on the 'right' doesnt work anymore.......if they dont move to the center soon their party is doomed.
But as they say " Stay tuned to Fox for reliable, and unedited news"????? LOL
It doesn't say how many people "voted illegally," when technically, you can vote provisionally without being registered. Not sure if this is even an issue at all.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Roger?

Roger from Clearfield?

Where are you Roger?

LMAO! Just as I predicted - a no-show.
xfocker

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text> supporting arguments
You had it right till you got to that part.

And when he does provide sources, they're always non credible.

Does he really believe that anyone really reads the long winded bullshit that he cuts and pastes?

He is indeed - pissing into the wind.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Anybody listening to Rush today?

HILARIOUS! He's lost his mind

And he's doubling down on the pathological ideology that cost the GOP the election.

Some people simply aren't educable? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

As I have repeatedly said - the GOP is destined to be a permanent minority party in the US if they can't stop alienating Hispanics, African Americans, women, the LGBT community, and every other minority group.

----------

First Thoughts: Obama's demographic edge

*** Obama's demographic edge:

Yes, the auto bailout mattered in Ohio. Sure, Hurricane Sandy helped the president. And, yes, the economy was the No. 1 issue. But make no mistake: What happened last night was a demographic time bomb that had been ticking and that blew up in GOP faces.

As the Obama campaign had assumed more than a year ago, the white portion of the electorate dropped to 72%, and the president won just 39% of that vote.

But he carried a whopping 93% of black voters (representing 13% of the electorate), 71% of Latinos (representing 10%), and also 73% of Asians (3%).

What’s more, despite all the predictions that youth turnout would be down, voters 18-29 made up 19% of last night’s voting population -- up from 18% four years ago -- and President Obama took 60% from that group.

The trend also played out in the key battleground states: The president won about 70% of the Latino vote in Colorado and Nevada, and he won 60% of it in Florida (a high number given the state’s large GOP-leaning Cuban-American population).

On Monday, we wrote that demography could determine destiny. And that’s exactly what happened. While the campaign’s turnout operation deserves all the credit for getting these voters to the polls, the most significant event of this presidential contest might very well have been the 2010 census.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

xfocker wrote:
<quoted text>
You had it right till you got to that part.
And when he does provide sources, they're always non credible.
Does he really believe that anyone really reads the long winded bullshit that he cuts and pastes?
He is indeed - pissing into the wind.
Honestly, I don't typically read cut-and-paste posts, especially long ones. But at least it's SOMETHING rather than a baseless remark. Most of the sources pouring in here are biased in one way or another, but you can't criticize that and then just make something up, especially something as ridiculous as "we are going to tax everything in sight."

I'm just pointing out a little hypocracy, that's all.

What I'm waiting is for someone on the right to recognize that they didn't lose the last two elections because the electorate are dumb, jobless, hippies on welfare. They lost because their message is bad - America really is changing. We don't hate the government, gays, illegals and abortions anymore. That worked in the 2000's when the economy was good and everyone owned a home. Now we're living in an age of reality, and we don't want to limit the rights of people - we want to EXPAND them.

That used to be a component of the Republican platform - civil liberties. Geez, now the ACLU is condemned as a left-wing terrorist organization. That Tea Party business is over - if the republicans could just make an effort to appeal to more than wealthy white men and rural evangelicals, they would win easily.
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Economic data show more growth under Democrats
Mitt Romney routinely criticizes President Obama’s record as a steward of the economy, because the recovery since the financial crisis has been slow.

If he is elected, Romney says, he would boost economic growth to 4 percent, double the current level — a rate that would outdo every Republican administration going back to 1953.

Source: Standard & Poor’s; figures through Sept. 4; Ned Davis Research; Graphic: Geroge Patisteas/Globe Staff

But despite the view held by many that the GOP is the party of economic prosperity and soaring stock markets, the opposite has historically been true. Over the past six decades, Republican administrations have produced median economic growth of 2.6 percent. Democratic administrations, meanwhile, have produced a median growth rate of 4.2 percent.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2012/11/0...
Davey R

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Roger?
Roger from Clearfield?
Where are you Roger?
LMAO! Just as I predicted - a no-show.
I might of cut his wrists already......LOL!
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
“Our economy is recovering. A decade of war is ending. Our long campaign is now over. And whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, and I have learned from you and you have made me a better president…Tonight, you voted for action, not politics as usual. You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.”
Washington wakes up to deja vu
Still, the election hardly amounted to a mandate for change.
Instead, it will be the same players gathered around the negotiating table — or refusing to negotiate — as the government tries to deal with a pending fiscal calamity that includes the expiration of the Bush tax cuts,
the end of Obama’s payroll tax cut,
a steep reduction in defense and domestic spending known in Washington-speak as “sequestration” and a debt that exceeds $16 trillion.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/834...
" It's deja vu all over again".
-Yogi Berra
One slight difference...
Mitt Romneys not going to be there to slash and burn everything under the watchful eye of his Tea Baggin idealog constituents.

Have fun fragmening now...

Barack Obama - 2012. Yeah baby.-we did it!!!
Congrats to all the good Dems out there

Hillary or Joe 2016.- yeah baby

Purge the Supreme Court of the supreme radicals too
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
I agree completely.
Obama has repeatedly demonstrated that he is willing to compromise and reach across the aisle to get things done.
Perhaps you should contact your Republican legislators and urge them to do the same thing.
//////////
Obama's Jobs Bill Fails to Advance in Senate Despite White House Push
President Obama's $447 billion jobs bill failed to clear a procedural hurdle in the
Democratic-controlled Senate
Tuesday night despite a White House push that accelerated in the 11th hour.
The bill received 50 votes falling short of the necessary 60 to end debate.
Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana were the only Democrats to vote against the bill.
Both of them are facing tough re-election campaigns next year.
Obama declared earlier Tuesday that the U.S. Senate faced a “moment of truth” when it voted on the bill, calling it "gut check time."
He later issued a statement accusing Republicans of obstruction.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/11/wh ...
//////////
Perhaps you should contact your Republican legislators and urge them to do the same thing.
Everybody get out their violins...

The misinformed and the truthfully challenged are circling the wagons...but the arrows keep coming in like rain...

Have a good fragmentation ....
Reverend Irreverent

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't typically read cut-and-paste posts, especially long ones. But at least it's SOMETHING rather than a baseless remark. Most of the sources pouring in here are biased in one way or another, but you can't criticize that and then just make something up, especially something as ridiculous as "we are going to tax everything in sight."
I'm just pointing out a little hypocracy, that's all.
What I'm waiting is for someone on the right to recognize that they didn't lose the last two elections because the electorate are dumb, jobless, hippies on welfare. They lost because their message is bad - America really is changing. We don't hate the government, gays, illegals and abortions anymore. That worked in the 2000's when the economy was good and everyone owned a home. Now we're living in an age of reality, and we don't want to limit the rights of people - we want to EXPAND them.
That used to be a component of the Republican platform - civil liberties. Geez, now the ACLU is condemned as a left-wing terrorist organization. That Tea Party business is over - if the republicans could just make an effort to appeal to more than wealthy white men and rural evangelicals, they would win easily.
This. Essentially every word of this. Well-spoken.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

John Adams, Founding Father and the nation’s second President warned:

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.

A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy,(which is) always followed by a dictatorship."
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

America Commits Suicide

http://cnsnews.com/blog/alan-caruba/america-c...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

What's holding you back racist warrior?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
"bobby6464" likes the

"the big black shaft" ,

he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:

Any more questions you don't know the answers to?

I'm happy to help educate your ignorant ass.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Ha ha funny man. All you got is worthless words, waah
Ryan Palin 2016

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Any more questions you don't know the answers to?
I'm happy to help educate your ignorant ass.
BWAhHHAHAahahahahaaHHAHAHA Bobby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••