Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,954)

Showing posts 39,061 - 39,080 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

boxhard wrote:
In the 2004 presidential election, "Rasmussen...beat most of their human competitors in the battleground states, often by large margins," according to Slate magazine.[38] Rasmussen projected the 2004 presidential results within one percentage point of the actual vote totals earned by both George W. Bush and John Kerry.[39]
In 2004, Slate said they “publicly doubted and privately derided Rasmussen” polls because of the methodology. However, after the election, they concluded that Rasmussen’s polls were the most accurate.[38]
2008According to Politico, "Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome."[40] In reference to the 2008 presidential election, a Talking Points Memo article said, "Rasmussen's final polls had Obama ahead 52%-46%, which was nearly identical to Obama's final margin of 53%-46%, and made him one of the most accurate pollsters out there."[41] An initial Nov.5, 2008 Fordham University analysis ranked 23 survey research organizations on the accuracy of their final, national pre-election polls, assuming a 6.15% margin of victory by Obama. Rasmussen Reports and Pew Research Center tied as the most accurate.--wikipedia
can you spot the poll that has been the most accurate since 2004 ?
LMAO !!! that darn rasmussen pollsters accuracy. why cant they be more like cbs/abc/cnn and the other pretenders.
tuesday will be the most accurate poll.
<quoted text>
Welcome back to the conversation there Boxturd........I heard you were masturbating and your hand slipped of the knob and you broke your nose,,,,,,,get better quick and go out n vote! yeahhhh babyyyyy!
Mr Crumpets

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

boxhard wrote:
In the 2004 presidential election, "Rasmussen...beat most of their human competitors in the battleground states, often by large margins," according to Slate magazine.[38] Rasmussen projected the 2004 presidential results within one percentage point of the actual vote totals earned by both George W. Bush and John Kerry.[39]
In 2004, Slate said they “publicly doubted and privately derided Rasmussen” polls because of the methodology. However, after the election, they concluded that Rasmussen’s polls were the most accurate.[38]
2008According to Politico, "Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome."[40] In reference to the 2008 presidential election, a Talking Points Memo article said, "Rasmussen's final polls had Obama ahead 52%-46%, which was nearly identical to Obama's final margin of 53%-46%, and made him one of the most accurate pollsters out there."[41] An initial Nov.5, 2008 Fordham University analysis ranked 23 survey research organizations on the accuracy of their final, national pre-election polls, assuming a 6.15% margin of victory by Obama. Rasmussen Reports and Pew Research Center tied as the most accurate.--wikipedia
LMAO !!! that darn rasmussen pollsters accuracy. why cant they be more like cbs/abc/cnn and the other pretenders.
<quoted text>
Nobody cares...
Please babble on idiot boy
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

...So I had a comment regarding Bible-based voters. Anyone want to comment on that, or are we simply going on more copied biased blog opinions? I mostly want to hear the opinion of people on the Romney side. TaxNoMore would work well.

That said, I haven't seen much of him in a while since I mostly don't follow this one. Not since he posted in a topic outside of this one and was chased out to take residence solely back in this one. Being as I see little from this particular poster except clippings from blogs and repeated postings with little added feedback, is TaxNoMore just some badly coded bot?

TaxNoMore, focus on this one momentarily and give me an opinion. I mean a humanized one. Leave the copy-and-paste jobs behind and tell us why Biblical voters should swing Romney.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

ROMNEY gona take your free cheese away muffins. ROMNEY gonna cancel your free phone. ROMNEY gonna hide your food stamps in your work boots ensuring you starve. i can see why you so nervous with all thats on the line 4 u. good thing your mom still lets you sleep on the futon in the basement. LMAO @ MUFFIN HEAD !!!
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back to the conversation there Boxturd........I heard you were masturbating and your hand slipped of the knob and you broke your nose,,,,,,,get better quick and go out n vote! yeahhhh babyyyyy!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
<quoted text>
Rassmussen is a Republican Poster and for this election cycle is clearly biased; however I find their polling interesting in that when Obama is ahead, I know he’s way ahead, when they say he’s tied, I know just ahead, when they say he’s 1-2 points behind, that means he’s tied, Obama behind 4-5 points means Obama down by 2-3 points. At this phase in the election this is state of accuracy. In the month of October, their polling will more accurate and neutral. The Rassmussen Polling will show the truth that they alreadyb know; that is Obama winning the popular vote by lest than four points and winning the Electoral Vote by a land slide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

oh i think you do care. must suck to see the most accurate poll having your hero behind. well next tues you wil know. you libs sure are testy these days.
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares...
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
<quoted text>oh i think you do care. must suck to see the most accurate poll having your hero behind. well next tues you wil know. you libs sure are testy these days.
Obama way ahead. Four more years. Go cry Taliban teabagger

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

sorry buddy but unlike the obama slobberers i wont be cryin over a politician.

i can always tell a gman by his shoes....
gshoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama way ahead. Four more years. Go cry Taliban teabagger

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where are all my misspellings?
Hahahaha.
Zing....wrong as usual
I wouldn't have been able to go that long with misspelling at least 10 words
You're so smart. Aren't you?
Or are you now?
You're voting for Romney....couldn't be that bright
But I admit my spelling sucks...but Mitch he spells well, doesn't he?
So..
Am I Mitch?
You betcha not....hahahahaa
The maps turning blue
Hey Davey....feeling Blue these days
Lets see if you are “Mitch M?

Mitch M
West Mifflin, PA
Mitch M wrote:
"Politics is like driving. To go backward put it in R. To go forward put it in D."
6 days to go! Do something EVERY SINGLE DAY to bring this home for the blue team!!!
GO DEMS!
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAH BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

1. Mitch M posted from West Mifflin.
2. THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAH BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! is your trade mark, Muffins from West Mifflin. lol

Then we have this reply to Mitch M’s post above, from
Mr Crumpets
Columbia, MD
Excellent analogy Mitch...

Now we both know you are Mitt vs Mutt from West Mifflin, PA.

We know this because the one day you were bragging how easy it was to have another ID with a different IP address showing.

Showing off post after post, back to back different IP and user ID’s. While you were bragging and telling me how stupid I was for not being able to do this you were posting as “Mr Crumpets from Columbia MD” aka Mitt vs Mutt from West Mifflin, PA.

Then came my reply to the above post
Mr Crumpets wrote: <quoted text>
Excellent analogy Mitch...

Giving yourself a pat on the back Muffins? LMAO So obvious.

So in conclusion you are Mitch M, Mr Crumpets aka Mitt vs Mutt from West Mifflin of PA.

Now to address this post.

Zing.....I'm not wrong. You are lying as usual.

Yes, I am smart, and very smart to see through your multiple personalities, or ID"’s if you prefer.

You post under one ID then reply to yourself using another ID. When you post and you’re getting hit with facts that prove you are lying, you leave and come right back using a different ID and many times several ID’s to defend yourself or have it appear you have other liberals supporting your lie.

As for Mitch spelling well all you do there is use spell check. You started using spell check after I made fun of your spelling and grammar. A grammar check is your next tool.

You asked.
So..
Am I Mitch?
You betcha not....hahahahaa

Yes, you’re Mitch M, Mr Crumpets, Mitt vs. Mutt and many others too. Keep denying and creating other ID’s I’m having fun figuring out who you are while you look like a total imbecile.

The definition for imbecile is:

1. Imbecile was a medical term used to describe a person with moderate to severe mental retardation, as well as for a type of criminal.

2. It arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded. "Imbecile" was once applied to people with an IQ of 26–50, between "moron" (IQ of 51–70) and "idiot" (IQ of 0–25).

3. The term was further refined into mental and moral imbecility. The concepts of "moral insanity", "moral idiocy"," and "moral imbecility", led to the emerging field of eugenic criminology, which held that crime can be reduced by preventing "feeble-minded" people from reproducing.

I suggest from now on you refer to yourself as Mr. Imbecile. I think it describe you perfectly. Don’t you?

Oh, and Mr. Imbecile I do have some days I feel blue/sad but today is not one of them.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares...
Please babble on idiot boy...the famous words of bobby6464 aka Mitch M, Mr Crumpets, Mitt vs. Mutt and many other posters on here.

Will the real Mitt vs. Mutt please stand up. Then go get bent. LMAO

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back to the conversation there Boxturd........I seen you masturbating and your hand slide,yeahhhh babyyyyy!
LMAO. Whats wrong with Mitt vs Mutt's post?
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DAY 2130 of the ROMNEY for President Campaign and still NO sign of President Cheney or Bush W.....LOL!
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rassmussen is a Republican Poster and for this election cycle is clearly biased; however I find their polling interesting in that when Obama is ahead, I know he’s way ahead, when they say he’s tied, I know just ahead, when they say he’s 1-2 points behind, that means he’s tied, Obama behind 4-5 points means Obama down by 2-3 points. At this phase in the election this is state of accuracy. In the month of October, their polling will more accurate and neutral. The Rassmussen Polling will show the truth that they alreadyb know; that is Obama winning the popular vote by lest than four points and winning the Electoral Vote by a land slide.
!LOL!

Hey, bonehead, try READing the content you plagiarize! Obviously you are copying and pasting old but accurate data.

You prove boxhard's point regarding the Rassmussen poll, you fool: "In the month of October, their polling will more accurate and neutral."

Here is Rasmussen Reports data from their site:
"Thursday, November 01, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) remain undecided."

Such are the embarrassing mistakes plagiarists like you make.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Good news....Mitt is going to cut loopholes........
BAD news.....Mitt considers FEMA a loophole......
heeeeee
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
heeeeee

FEMA

Where does the money come from??

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>your clueless Davey.......LMAO
I'm clueless? LOL

You're the Topix jerk.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
heeeeee
You're clueless all the time.

You're wrong again West Mifflin. Mitt said he was going to cut fruitcakes and he considers you and those like you azzholes. LMAO

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Obama is....well...LMAO

Obama eases off 'one-term proposition,' says economic fix takes more than 4 years

Despite saying in 2009 that failing to right the economy in three years would mean a "one-term proposition," President Obama on Thursday may have moved the goalposts.

"Now, we knew from the beginning that our work would take more than one year, or even one term -- because let's face it, the middle class was getting hammered long before the financial crisis hit," Obama said in Green Bay, Wis., as he ventured back onto the campaign trail after a three-day hiatus due to super storm Sandy.

The possible adjustment in the president's timetable for turning around the economy comes one day before the Labor Department is set to release the October jobs report. Last month's survey provided a dose of seemingly good news for the economy and for Obama's re-election campaign, showing the jobless rate dipping below 8 percent. Some economists, though, questioned the accuracy of the stat - and the report being released Friday is the last major economic survey to drop before Election Day.

The president has long been making the case that he just needs more time to finish the job he started. At an August 2011 fundraiser, he said: "When I said change we can believe in, I didn't say change we can believe in tomorrow."
The claim, though, that "we knew from the beginning" it would take more than one term is a departure from what Obama told NBC's Matt Lauer in February 2009. At the time, Obama said, "A year from now, I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress, but there's still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."

The Romney campaign hasn't forgotten about the 2009 remark.

"Four years ago, President Obama made a series of commitments to the nation and said that he didn't deserve a second term if he failed to keep them," Romney spokesman Ryan Williams told FoxNews.com in an email, following Obama's Green Bay remarks. "Now, faced with a record of broken promises and failed policies, the president is trying to reissue and repackage the same pledges and mislead Americans into believing that the results will somehow be different."

Thursday was the first day since Sandy hit that both candidates were out on the trail in full force, and they bickered over who can claim the mantle of the "change" candidate.

Romney's campaign says the former Massachusetts governor is the only one offering "real change." Obama, though, argued that his opponent is merely offering to return America to the policies of the George W. Bush administration -- policies that he claims unfairly favor the wealthy.

The president was campaigning Thursday in Wisconsin, Nevada and Colorado, while Romney made a three-stop swing through Virginia.

All four are important battlegrounds. But Romney's campaign also revealed Thursday that it's pushing into Pennsylvania, reportedly planning a rally for Sunday in the state that has backed Democrats in recent presidential races.

FoxNews.com

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Who posted the Fox News poll earlier that showed Obama leading in Ohio today and I replied it was outdated?

I'm correct again.

Romney pulls ahead in Ohio

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1932156164001/romn...

You libroids who really believe Obama is going to win, you're living in fantasyland. You look at the bright colorful maps and numbers that are pulled out of thin air and get so excited you run to Topix to share the exciting news while pissing yourself.

You just can't see beyond the bubble you were put in by your masters.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Obama says I need larger government to fix this mess Bush and all the republicans got me into. LOL...what an ass.

-----

Romney blasts Obama's 'secretary of business' plan as just another layer of government.

The Romney campaign is ripping President Obama for calling for the creation of a secretary of business to handle the nation's economic ills -- running a TV ad saying that solution would only add more bureaucracy to a cluttered system.

Fox News....not for morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,061 - 39,080 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE