Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41659 Nov 6, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Try something new.This is all old news,and Obama is the President of the United States of America.Rethink,Rephrase and comeback!
Lost cause. We've tried this for a long time. He's incapable of doing so much as altering the posts he does his copy & paste jobs on. I give the average Romney voter many, many times more credit than this guy. His very existence does them a great disservice.

Good chance he has a nervous breakdown in a few hours. If you hear anything about an Erie man going on a rampage in the next couple of days, it's probably TaxNoMore. Because if Obama wins, he does one of three obvious things:

1) Vanishes completely (severely unlikely)
2) Fabricates excuses and perhaps a couple of conspiracy theories to accompany them, likely linked to Communism or Kenya or both. Rinse and repeat until 2016. It's already a small miracle he hasn't attempted to claim Obama had a hand in 9/11.
3) Snaps and goes nuts, attempting a murderous rampage. If this happens somewhere, and police later discover thousands of pages of anti-Obama articles in a filthy and ransacked apartment, it was TaxNoMore.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41660 Nov 6, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost cause. We've tried this for a long time. He's incapable of doing so much as altering the posts he does his copy & paste jobs on. I give the average Romney voter many, many times more credit than this guy. His very existence does them a great disservice.
Good chance he has a nervous breakdown in a few hours. If you hear anything about an Erie man going on a rampage in the next couple of days, it's probably TaxNoMore. Because if Obama wins, he does one of three obvious things:
2) Fabricates excuses and perhaps a couple of conspiracy theories to accompany them, likely linked to Communism or Kenya or both. Rinse and repeat until 2016. It's already a small miracle he hasn't attempted to claim Obama had a hand in 9/11.
3) Snaps and goes nuts, attempting a murderous rampage. If this happens somewhere, and police later discover thousands of pages of anti-Obama articles in a filthy and ransacked apartment, it was TaxNoMore.

"Actually"

It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

Romney voter?

No

Anti-Communist, yes!!!

Dump the communist obummer,

By any means necessary.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41661 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>

Get in line and vote.

obummer drone conga line

An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.

democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.

obummer drone conga line

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Get it you little drone?

That's you Nov. 6 2012

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41662 Nov 6, 2012
Hey racist warrior tea bag, yap it up yap a yap sweety. You can vent your anger and frustrations better then this.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41663 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Without posting on here he wouldn't even have an identity at all...

This is his life....

As miserable as that is...this is his whole personna being this Tax No More
character and
What the frig kind of name is "Tax No More" -original wow
What a loser...

Reardless who wins...keep in this mind ...
He's stuck being himself ...in the morning after Romnuts loss

So if Romnuts wins or loses he's still a piece of crap

He's really a pathetic individual but hey I don't feel sorry for him.
Maybe his mother does...

I think that's his problem...he had a sexual relationship with his mother at an early age...

I'm sure this...
There no doubt his mother molested him...

Or maybe he's a child of rape...

The anger, the anger...its there too.

He a bomb waiting to explode too

Hear that Homeland Security...this guys from Erie Pa
Probably a hillbilly asshole from Corey Pa

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41664 Nov 6, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
President Obama does not like you racist warrior tea bag. The flipper represents your ignorance, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh jeez what a comical tea bag dumb ass
and what a pompass you are booby. ha ha ha ha ha
FONZY COOL

New Albany, IN

#41665 Nov 6, 2012
I don't know how the rest of the states will decide but Ky did it's job to send Obama back to community organizing. Go cry in Chicago for the votes Mr. ex Prez.

ROMNEY 2012 !

Seattle, WA

#41666 Nov 6, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is his life....
character and
What a loser...
Maybe his mother does...
I think that's his problem...he had a sexual relationship with his mother at an early age...
I'm sure this...

I see you're posting the same old dribble. How many ID's do you post under, I've lost count?

How about sharing with us on Topix how you came up with your "Ted Rogers" ID? LMAO

Your post describes yourself to a T.

Seattle, WA

#41667 Nov 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that Romney once again lied to the American people when he said, "Let me also say categorically: I have paid taxes every year. A lot of taxes. A lot of taxes," the presumptive GOP presidential nominee told reporters at a press availability after an event in Nevada.
"Harry Reid really has to put up or shut up, alright? So Harry, who are your sources?" Romney said, referring to Reid's claim that a Bain Capital investor told him Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/mitt...
You're replying to your own posts again and still using my ID. I'm quite flattered that you like to pretend being me. I feel special that someone would want to be me. What's the medical term used for this?

Seattle, WA

#41668 Nov 6, 2012
FONZY COOL wrote:
I don't know how the rest of the states will decide but Ky did it's job to send Obama back to community organizing. Go cry in Chicago for the votes Mr. ex Prez.
ROMNEY 2012 !
Congrats to Kentucky who voted for love of country instead of voting for revenge as Obama suggested.

Seattle, WA

#41669 Nov 6, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is his life....
character and
What a loser...
Maybe his mother does...
I'm sure this...
One must wonder what kind of life you had as a child to post such garbage. Why are you always posting about child sexual abuse, mother molestation, sexual relationship with mother, your racist remarks, etc.

You really need some psychiatric help son. Do yourself a favor, take all your personalities and get the help that you need.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41670 Nov 6, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're posting the same old dribble. How many ID's do you post under, I've lost count?
How about sharing with us on Topix how you came up with your "Ted Rogers" ID? LMAO
Your post describes yourself to a T.
Ok I've told you about 10 times now

Listen closely idiot...are you ready...
Brace yourself...here it comes...
Here's my ID's...are you sitting down for this you idiot.

1) Jose Menedez
2) Mr Crumpets
3) Dr. Sardonicus
4) The Great Gadsby
5) Ted Rogers

That's it no other...see I get tired of one name...so then I cbange it to another..
Is this to hard for you peanut brain to understand
This is the internet who the f..ck cares...

Ted Rogers hey just to get your goat...its too easy though

And ok ok you got me,
your mom did molest me when I was a young boy.

But can't you think up your own stuff...
Oh hell just cut and paste something..I don't expect you to think of something original

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41671 Nov 6, 2012
Is that your racist rogers? Yes, of course dumb ass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41672 Nov 6, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is his life....
character and
What a loser...
Maybe his mother does...
I'm sure this...
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41673 Nov 6, 2012
Where da “DAN THE MAN”

Where da “DAN THE MAN”

( drunk on obummer nut juice)

Where da “DAN THE MAN”

We must fight the "CARLISLE COMMUNIST"

( drunk on obummer nut juice)

The President's numbers keep climbing.

Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.

The President's right on track for another landslide victory.

LOL!

OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41674 Nov 6, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.
For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.
Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.
Ewwww psycholgical projection hahahhahahaha wow are you stupid ....
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41675 Nov 6, 2012
Pennsylvania.-Obama.
Wow

Pittsburgh, PA

#41676 Nov 6, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
Pennsylvania.-Obama.
ya, stupid is as stupid does
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41678 Nov 6, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww psycholgical projection hahahhahahaha wow are you stupid ....
//////////

LMAO!LMAO!LMAO!LMAO!LMAO!LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41679 Nov 6, 2012
Our children don't have a future!!

You spent it you lying POS kenyan born gay muslime dope smoking dog eater!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. 2 hr Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE