Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, but lately he just appears even more erratic and incoherent than usual. Not unlike, again, a program with some flawed code. Seems that he's just given up and gone straight bigotry with recent posts so at least the illusion of simple disagreement has evaporated.
//////////

Sick of Republicans who are clueless?

Tired of Democrats selling you out?

There is an alternative!

That alternative is the Peace and Freedom Party.

We fight for the things all working people need:

free education, from

pre-school through university;

an end to U.S. intervention throughout the world;

free health care for all, such as enjoyed by workers in every other industrialized nation in the world;

full employment at union wages,

with generous paid vacation and other benefits.

Workers, both documented and undocumented, have the right to organize, safe working conditions, and paid sick leave.

We can pay for these things if the rich are taxed at rates they can well afford.

President and Vice President: Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

gee, that sounds like obummer
Ted Rogers

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Granted, but lately he just appears even more erratic and incoherent than usual. Not unlike, again, a program with some flawed code. Seems that he's just given up and gone straight bigotry with recent posts so at least the illusion of simple disagreement has evaporated.
Oh, he's damaged goods alright..

I asserted in a previous post that he may have a metal plate in his head from an accident or something..
That might explain his irrational thought processing ......

His total lack of empathy for others tends to indicate a sort of socio-pathic condition but

But what's funny I don't have any pity or sympathy for him either like I would for a normal human being.

But he's just a scum sucking low life crustacian something like a crawdad
Ted Rogers

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Sick of Republicans who are clueless?
Tired of Democrats selling you out?
There is an alternative!
That alternative is the Peace and Freedom Party.
We fight for the things all working people need:
free education, from
pre-school through university;
an end to U.S. intervention throughout the world;
free health care for all, such as enjoyed by workers in every other industrialized nation in the world;
full employment at union wages,
with generous paid vacation and other benefits.
Workers, both documented and undocumented, have the right to organize, safe working conditions, and paid sick leave.
We can pay for these things if the rich are taxed at rates they can well afford.
President and Vice President: Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan
Oh you mean the your a wothless piece of sh.it party

You can hang out in the loser section with your loser liar buddy MiTT Romnuts...

The Liars and Lowlifes Unite Party
OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

(Reuters)- U.S. President Barack Obama congratulated Republican rival Mitt Romney on Tuesday for running a hard-fought race for the White House and expressed confidence he would win re-election during a stop at a local campaign office to thank volunteers.

"I ... want to say to Governor Romney congratulations on a spirited campaign. I know that his supporters are just as engaged and just as enthusiastic and working just as hard today," Obama said as volunteers made phone calls encouraging supporters to get to the polls.

"We feel confident we've got the votes to win, but it's going to depend ultimately on whether those votes turn out. And so I would encourage everybody on all sides just to make sure that you exercise this precious right that we have that people fought so hard for us to have."

Obama made calls to volunteers from the campaign office to thank them for working for his re-election.

"I expect that we'll have a good night, but no matter what happens, I just want to say how much I appreciate everybody who supported me, everybody who's worked so hard on my behalf," he said.

Opinion polls show Obama and Romney in a virtual dead heat, although the Democratic incumbent has a slight advantage in several vital swing states that could give him the 270 electoral votes needed to win the state-by-state contest.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Obama had to put the knife in and twist it!
WTG Barack!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!

It's all over folks,,,,,,,,,,
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYY!
OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I want to thank all the bloggers out there that had no doubt we would bury Mutt.
Thanks for posting all the lies and flip flops that Mutt did to get this far.Mutt will concede before midnight tonight.

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
2012!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA 2012 wrote:
(Reuters)- U.S. President Barack Obama congratulated Republican rival Mitt Romney on Tuesday for running a hard-fought race for the White House and expressed confidence he would win re-election during a stop at a local campaign office to thank volunteers.
"I ... want to say to Governor Romney congratulations on a spirited campaign. I know that his supporters are just as engaged and just as enthusiastic and working just as hard today," Obama said as volunteers made phone calls encouraging supporters to get to the polls.
"We feel confident we've got the votes to win, but it's going to depend ultimately on whether those votes turn out. And so I would encourage everybody on all sides just to make sure that you exercise this precious right that we have that people fought so hard for us to have."
Obama made calls to volunteers from the campaign office to thank them for working for his re-election.
"I expect that we'll have a good night, but no matter what happens, I just want to say how much I appreciate everybody who supported me, everybody who's worked so hard on my behalf," he said.
Opinion polls show Obama and Romney in a virtual dead heat, although the Democratic incumbent has a slight advantage in several vital swing states that could give him the 270 electoral votes needed to win the state-by-state contest.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Obama had to put the knife in and twist it!
WTG Barack!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!
It's all over folks,,,,,,,,,,
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYY!
Video: Obama cries for votes at Iowa rally

Obama said:

Your faces gave me new hope for this country's future.

And your stories gave me new resolve to fight for you every day that I set foot in the Oval Office.

You inspired us.

LASER-LIKE FOCUS:

OBAMA‘S JOBS COUNCIL HASN'T MET IN SIX MONTHS

Hey, remember all those times we were told President Obama was focused like a laser (or something) on jobs?

Yeah, we remember that too.

Say, it must be awfully difficult to address the nation’s unemployment when, you know, your jobs council hasn’t met in six months.

Yes, you read that correctly:

the president‘s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness hasn’t met since January 17.

“Coming off the worst quarter of job-creation in two years, and with the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, it’s clear President Obama has failed to live up to his promises,” said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul.

With unemployment at 8.2 percent (and real unemployment much worse than that), some may think it rather odd that the president can find time to do back-to-back-to-back-to-back fundraisers and play his 100th round of golf but not find time to meet with this jobs panel.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-obamas ...

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Agreed
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Obama said:

And your stories gave me new resolve to fight for you every day that I set foot in the Oval Office.

You inspired us.

Welfare At All-Time High Under Øbama

A record 5.4 million workers have applied for federal disability checks since President Obama took office, according to a news report that cites recent government figures.

This is straining already-stretched government finances while posing a long-term economic threat by creating an ever-growing pool of permanently dependent working-age Americans, the report says.

Since the recession supposedly ended in mid 2009, the number of people who have applied for disability benefits is double the job growth figure, according the report which includes an informative chart.

In just the first four months of this year, 539,000 joined the disability rolls and more than 725,000 applied for the federal benefit.

That means nearly 11 million people are on disability, according to the Social Security Administration.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/04/wel ...

OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street jumps as prospect of election winner rises

LQQK HERE:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/06/us-...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Obama said:

You inspired us.

President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63. As of the last quarter of 2011, median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement, and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42. That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline, rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96, almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/ ...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Wall Street jumps as prospect of election winner rises
LQQK HERE:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/06/us-...

(Reuters)-

Stocks climbed on Tuesday on speculation the presidential election

will produce a clear winner, removing a major source of uncertainty

that has dogged investors.

The communist obummer!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney fantasy lies
I will reduce the debt.........doesnt say how???
I will create 12 millions jobs in 4 years.......what kind of jobs,where at? He doesnt say.
I will cut taxes 20% across the board.....where does Mutt get 5 trillion to pay for this?
I will increase military spending 2 trillion ??
where does he get the money for this?

I will eliminate Medicare and go for a voucher system ( if youre over 55 you dont have to worry )( LOL!)

I will turn over Roe vs Wade, so you women who want abortions can go to the back alley doctors and a rusty coathanger.
I will overturn Obamacare and make the sick suffer even more .
Yup....Mutt has plans alright..........but yet the right cant explain how Mutt can pull his plans off.

He looks presidential and he's white, but has no plan. The GOP better regroup and quit living in the 50's, if Mutt was the best they can do, you all aint going to win another election soon.,,,,,,,,,why vote for a black guy that was born in a straw hut in Kenya?? You rightwing nuts had no other choice..........

tt vs Mutt
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt gets desperate and is still campaigning in Ohio and Pa.........LOL! WOW! All that jet fuel wasted,,,,,,,,,,
Obama having beers with Colin Powell about now.......LOL!

Mutt is sweating it out,he knows he lost we know he lost his handlers know he lost..........even the media knows it but they cant say anything...they want it close to get more air time...more airtime= more $$$$$$$$.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney has always had difficulty drawing a winning Electoral College hand. Even during his best period of polling, in the week or two after the first presidential debate in Denver, he never quite pulled ahead in the polling averages in Ohio and other states that would allow him to secure 270 electoral votes.

But the most recent set of polls suggest another problem for Mr. Romney, whose momentum in the polls stalled out in mid-October. Instead, it is President Obama who is making gains.

Among 12 national polls published on Monday, Mr. Obama led by an average of 1.6 percentage points. Perhaps more important is the trend in the surveys. On average, Mr. Obama gained 1.5 percentage points from the prior edition of the same polls, improving his standing in nine of the surveys while losing ground in just one.

LQQK HERE:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Mitt Romney has always had difficulty drawing a winning Electoral College hand. Even during his best period of polling, in the week or two after the first presidential debate in Denver, he never quite pulled ahead in the polling averages in Ohio and other states that would allow him to secure 270 electoral votes.
But the most recent set of polls suggest another problem for Mr. Romney, whose momentum in the polls stalled out in mid-October. Instead, it is President Obama who is making gains.
Among 12 national polls published on Monday, Mr. Obama led by an average of 1.6 percentage points. Perhaps more important is the trend in the surveys. On average, Mr. Obama gained 1.5 percentage points from the prior edition of the same polls, improving his standing in nine of the surveys while losing ground in just one.
LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

I'll Be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Mitt gets desperate and is still campaigning in Ohio and Pa.........LOL! WOW! All that jet fuel wasted,,,,,,,,,,
Obama having beers with Colin Powell about now.......LOL!
Mutt is sweating it out,he knows he lost we know he lost his handlers know he lost..........even the media knows it but they cant say anything...they want it close to get more air time...more airtime= more $$$$$$$$.
//////////

Who's buying obummer's jet fuel?

You are buying obummer's jet fuel,you stupid little commie drone.

//////////

This is what you talk about when your candidate doesn't have any policy proposals that address voters' concerns.

“Well, hon, Obama is really not so black...I mean his Mother was white so, I think it is safe to vote for him.

He’s articulate, bright and clean and light skinned.

After all, anyone's better than a rich Mormon at this point...”

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

President Obama does not like you racist warrior tea bag. The flipper represents your ignorance, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh jeez what a comical tea bag dumb ass
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore confirmed for not knowing what communism is.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore confirmed for not knowing what communism is.
//////////

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr bobby6464 3,826
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 8 hr S-L is a scam 5,395
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••