Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41554 Nov 5, 2012
Obama's accomplishments since sworn into office:

LQQK HERE:

http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41555 Nov 5, 2012
Dwight Eisenhower was the last republican president to preside over a balanced budget. Since then, there have been only two presidents to preside over balanced budgets, LBJ and Clinton. During the last 40 years, there were 5 budget surpluses. Yep, you guessed it, all of them were under Democratic presidents. None of those presidents inherited the kind of mess Obama walked into. Republicans have no recent history on balanced budgets, and thus, no credibility.

That's a fact!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41556 Nov 5, 2012
Just like conservatives consider the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan a success. Since you childishly like to playing the blame-anything-I-want-on-the-o ther-guy game, let’s follow conservative ideology and send the military to Egypt to kill as many locals as we can to destabilize the country even more. When is the USA going to stand up to the dildos in Iran and just nuke the place so we don’t need to worry about our foreign policy with them?

Let’s just kill anyone we don’t like, and this time stop pussyfooting around about collateral damage, since that is why the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were the defining glory of conservative ideology. Oh, wait... the sissy conservatives didn’t wage an all out war on Iraq and Afghanistan because they are too worried we might make them mad at us. But wait again... didn’t the US try all out war in Vietnam and get their asses handed to them?

I’m confused, What should the US do in response to today’s events?

The rest of the world has been hating us since the 50's.
dpssf

Greencastle, PA

#41557 Nov 5, 2012
Soon Obama will hear Donald Trump's famous two words......." YOU'RE FIRED"!

Has nothing to do with being black...has to do with incompetence!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41558 Nov 5, 2012
Obama Continues to Surge in the National Polls
Eight national polls were published yesterday. In five of them, Obama is leading. In the other three he is tied. However, he was trailing in two of the tied polls from the same pollsters earlier, so he is gaining. In politics, a week is a long time, but a day isn't so long and Romney has only a day to stop Obama's momentum
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41559 Nov 5, 2012
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41560 Nov 5, 2012
Where da “DAN THE MAN”

Where da “DAN THE MAN”

( drunk on obummer nut juice)

Where da “DAN THE MAN”

We must fight the "CARLISLE COMMUNIST"

( drunk on obummer nut juice)
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41561 Nov 5, 2012
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:
(_!_)
..*
.***
.***
..*
“DAN THE MAN”
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41562 Nov 5, 2012
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41563 Nov 5, 2012

One day away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

Our children don't have a future!!

You spent it you lying POS Kenyan born gay muslime dope smoking dog eater!!

If the most crucial presidential election of our lifetime could be defined, it would be called

‘The Free Stuff Election’.

There are some 1 million Ohioans out there with a free Obama cellphone.

Imagine the ‘Vote App’ text messages coming through on their Obama phones, and that’s just one state.

The omnipresent Obama team have worked the Free Stuff Crowd up to fever pitch as witnessed in the Ohio woman’s YouTube screed that Obama is not only giving out free cell phones but lots of other free stuff’s coming down the pike.

Who really knew that liberty and freedom could be bought with a cell phone?

Obama knew and has been working almost four years to bring all takers into his ‘grassroots’ tent.

Impossible to fathom how the one-man, U.S. wrecking ball known as

Barack Hussein Obama,

after four years of the most destructive policies on record, could still attract support from 48% of voters nationwide, while they are saying Mitt Romney can count on 46%

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41564 Nov 5, 2012
Vent sweety racist warrior tea bag, let it all out. Your to ignorant to save the flipper. You will know tomorrow. You will never know the depths of your ignorance,
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41566 Nov 5, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
You spent it you lying POS Kenyan born gay muslime dope smoking dog eater!!
In fairness to Obama, I don't believe he's gay.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41567 Nov 5, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Obama's accomplishments since sworn into office:
LQQK HERE:
http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what...
Hey Muffin Boy, this is a liberal site. Did you see the liberal ads? Reminds me of one of your recent post about the conservative advertising you mentioned. LOL

You're proud of those accomplishments? Look into each one and see what went along with them. A lot of those are failures acknowledged by both parties. You wouldn't know this because you're just a copy and paste headline kinda guy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41568 Nov 5, 2012
Newsweek calls Obama 'The First Gay President' on cover

Published May 14, 2012

NewsCore

WASHINGTON – Following President Barack Obama's public announcement backing gay marriage last week, Newsweek magazine has featured him on its front cover with the headline, "The First Gay President."

With Obama's face pictured looking skyward and a rainbow-colored halo above his head, the controversial cover leads to a story written by gay writer Andrew Sullivan -- a self-described political conservative -- who analyzes the president's backing of gay marriage.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/14/ne...

//////////

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41569 Nov 5, 2012

//////////

President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63.

As of the last quarter of 2011, median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement, and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42.

That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline, rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96, almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/ ...
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41570 Nov 5, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
TaxNoMore wrote:
Newsweek calls Obama 'The First Gay President' on cover
Published May 14, 2012
I stand corrected.

Seattle, WA

#41571 Nov 5, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>I support the President of the United States, just because he's appears black doesnt change my opinion on him one way or another,if he were white and had the same values I would still back him up. I dont vote for race or religion,just the man who has that position at the time that I will vote for.
How about you?
Obama appears black?

You don't vote for race or religion, yet many.....so many of your posts on this forum and other forums so otherwise.

I vote for the man or woman on their ability to perform the office they seek. For example, I would never vote for someone who is running for POTUS if the only job they held was community organizer and failed at that or a new senator that usually voted present. I also don't like it when any elected official does not complete their present term to run for another office.

Seattle, WA

#41572 Nov 5, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsweek said Obama is gay so it must be true. lol

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41573 Nov 5, 2012
Quit your whining tea bag. Stand on your own wittle two feets, pull your self up by your slipper laces, ha a ha ha hahe he ahh ahhhhhhhhhh ignorant tea bag dumb ass
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41574 Nov 5, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well TaxNoMore began severely malfunctioning days ago. He needs a soft reboot to get back on track again. I imagine that ceaselessly copy/pasting articles from all around the internet is an exhausting endeavor.

Still, nice to see the rage finally explode of him in that post. Always happy to determine one's true colors in times like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr But we are partners 5,581
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Fri RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web