Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,940)

Showing posts 38,781 - 38,800 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Add this to the long list of things that Romney WON'T talk about!

Head of the list is his income taxes for the past decade

His bank accounts in the Cayment Islands

His bank accounts in Switzerland

His stand on virtually ANYTHING.(It will change tomorrow anyway!)

His tenure at Bain

This guy is about as tranparent as a steel beam

He's also about as firm as a defroted frozen waffle

He appears to have a spaghetti spine.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

In a wierd and tragic way, the storm could be the "October Surprise" we've been talking about.

All of a sudden statements that Romney has made regarding FEMA are resurfacing and are coming back to haunt him again.

I would love to see an ad put out by the Obama campaign with video of Mitt saying he would do away with FEMA and have that ad played continuously in Ohio, Pa and the other states that are even close that were hit by the storm. This coupled with a montage of video and audio about the "Let Detroit go bankrupt", the 47% remarks and a host of other things he has said over this campaign.

I think this would be a very hard hitting ad for those that are effected by the storm and those independents that may be leaning towards Romney. The great thing about audio/video is that it can't be denied or taken back. It's there forever and can be played over and over again.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It seems that the GOP's answer to everything is to privatize it - social security, medicare, FEMA, the military, healthcare, etc. Some things you just can't do well if you have a profit motive. These are among them.
Marissa t girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blab a bit more about your ignorance that the United States uses a "secret ballot" method of voting.
Contrary to your embarrassing assumptions, all who maintain the privacy of their votes are not Nazis.
Google it and educate yourself or continue to advertise your stupidity.
Oh, by the way, you are hot onto something with that Bush-family-are-Nazis information. Write a bit more about it so the majority of Americans who elected them can read your expose.
poor poor nit wit nazi hillbilly. Ya mommy should read complete posts to yer dumb arse. No where did anyone post that if ya don't admit who ya vited fer den ya er a Nazi.

Keep makin yer chit up nit wit nazi boy. Gitten more en more evident yer pizzed at who ya er.

go stick yer head in an ol stagnent bucket er watter and count to 5000. Ya should be used ta haavin yer head in smellier places.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It seems Romney is more like Bush on this issue; let the vulnerable fend for themselves, the rich with resources wil benefit from the resulting fire sale, and he will hold a canned food collection to give the appearance that he really cares.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mutt probably figures this close to the election he should keep his Big Yap closed so he isn't caught in anymore lies. I just loved his big photo op helping to load canned goods, it was probably the heaviest thing he has lifted in 10 years.

LMAO
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama met with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Vice President Joe Biden at the White House on Sept. 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM—just 55 minutes after the State Department notified the White House and the Pentagon that the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi was under attack.

//////////

OBAMA LIED, people died.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Just when you think Bishop Romney has shown himself to be the sleaziest politician in American history he digs deeper and surprises you!! His campaign staff purchased $5,000 in canned goods (that the Red Cross said not to donate), diapers and water from Walmart to stage his photo op for his campaign stop disguised as a non-campaign relief effort event. When his supporters showed up empty handed to the event the staff told them to take something from the pile ..... then they were directed to give it to the Bishop and at that point the Bishop smiled and said "Thank you" in an ever so earnest fashion. I almost feel sorry for the sad, impotent Bishop ..... nah!... I'm over it. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Romney must be feeling somewhat impotent
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Some basic truths:
People who aren't embarrassed by their candidate aren't afraid to say who they voted for.
People who support their candidate will campaign for their candidate - meaning that they will at least say they voted for him.
People who are ashamed of their vote will make arrogant pronouncements about the sanctity of the secret ballot.
//////////

OBAMA LIED, people died.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Some basic truths:
People who aren't embarrassed by their candidate aren't afraid to say who they voted for.
People who support their candidate will campaign for their candidate - meaning that they will at least say they voted for him.
People who are ashamed of their vote will make arrogant pronouncements about the sanctity of the secret ballot.
Good one danny BOY! "Some basic truths" is a great line from you, the pathological liar.

These are ridiculous and inaccurate dannyBOYisms:
"People who support their candidate will campaign for their candidate"
"People who are ashamed of their vote will make arrogant pronouncements about the sanctity of the secret ballot."

You do realize, don't you BOY, that even husbands and wives often don't share their vote with each other. You're as ignorant about the sanctity of a private vote as "Marrissa T girl".

Nice company, BOY!

Extrapolating your point, BOY, you must believe that those who keep their money matters and religious beliefs private do so because they are "ashamed" of both. How stupid are you, BOY?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

who you telling to shut up..... LMAO !!!

NOBAMA!
NOBAMA!!
NOBAMA!!!

forgot a couple things.

solyndra and others wasted tax money= obummer
fast and furious=obummer

OHHHHH DONT FORGET OBAMACARE !!! pay more taxes and watch the government take control of the health care industry. yeah that outta work out nicely.......

this is the most NON tranparent administration i have ever witnessed.

HIT THE ROAD BARACK AND TAKE YOUR MARXIST FIENDS WITH YOU!!!!! time to see what romney will do.
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>ya, and I am not a Democrat.
SHUT UP
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa t girl wrote:
<quoted text>poor poor nit wit nazi hillbilly. Ya mommy should read complete posts to yer dumb arse. No where did anyone post that if ya don't admit who ya vited fer den ya er a Nazi.
Keep makin yer chit up nit wit nazi boy. Gitten more en more evident yer pizzed at who ya er.
go stick yer head in an ol stagnent bucket er watter and count to 5000. Ya should be used ta haavin yer head in smellier places.
Yikes.

Is that English? It's incomprehensible.

How about some more about the Bush-family-are-all-Nazis. That will convince those undecideds to follow you and vote for Obama.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Teddy, president is winning and next week we expect your ignorant racist tea bag ass to change screen names, again and again or just disappear. I want you to stick around posting your tea bag propaganda.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?

.(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

Woah “Newsweek”, oh “Newsweek”, don't treat me so mean,

You're the meanest old magazine that I've ever seen.

I guess if you said so

I'd have to pack my things for Chi-ca-go.(That's right)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

What you say?

Now,” Newsweek”, listen don’t ya treat me this-a way

Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.

(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)

(you ain't got no plan you just ain't no good.)

Well, I guess if you say so

I'll have to pack my things for Chi-ca-go.(That's right)

What you say?

Well
(Obama don't you come back no more.)
Uh, what you say?
I didn't understand you

.Back to Chicago? You can't mean that
Oh, now “Newsweek”, please
What you tryin' to do to me?
Oh, don't treat me like that
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:

Some basic truths:

//////////

obummer drone conga line

An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.

democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.

obummer drone conga line

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Get it you little drone?

That's you Nov. 6 2012

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

The racist warrior tea bag is going to be hating life after next week when president Obama wins again, please more of that tea bag propaganda. Its useless as boobs on a bore hog to every patriotic american voter.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Why is flipper losing Ohio? Ohio voters don't like him

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Flipper can easily win tea baggerville, huh racist warrior?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof,woof,woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Oooh, ouch, FEMA: The New York Times and Huffington Post are all over Mitt Romney for an earlier video from Republican presidential primary debates in which Romney expressed something less than big love and support for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA, of course, bails out communities suffering from natural disasters.“The Hill” has a story about Romney’s not-so-clear response Tuesday to questions about his support for FEMA.

LQQK HERE:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/politicsnorthwe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,781 - 38,800 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 7 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 20 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••