Comments
38,781 - 38,800 of 51,184 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41466
Nov 5, 2012
 
Factoid wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan, Tomorrow night you will become painfully aware of how obsolete you and your fellow liberal/ socialist/ communist breathern are. A new day will dawn and you will be left out in the cold.
BTW - what evidence are you using to draw this conclusion? Anything beyond your own fervent wishes? Because all the real-world evidence points in exactly the opposite direction.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41467
Nov 5, 2012
 
You keep that racist ignorant tea bag dream alive another four years as president Obama wins again. You should just start screaming voter fraud now or use any other excuse america does not endorse or care about, dumb ass. I know you can do that.
Sick and Tired

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41468
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMAO Wed. Morning , You liberal, blind, brainwashed, leftist, marxist, socialist democrat. Wait, your turn is coming.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41469
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unemployment in Ohio Feb 2009 10.2%
Unemployment in Ohio Nov 2012 7.1 %

This is why Obama takes Ohio and the 302 electoral votes......
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41470
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BTW - what evidence are you using to draw this conclusion?

Anything beyond your own fervent wishes?

Because all the real-world evidence points in exactly the opposite direction.

.
.
.

The Weekly Standard:

“On top of the trillions of dollars of spending that we have already cut, we’re gonna ask – yes – we’re gonna ask the wealthy to pay more,” said Biden.

“My heart breaks, come on man.

You know the phrase they always use?

Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.

Guess what?

Yes we do in one regard.

We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn’t have to bear the burden of all that money going to the super wealthy.
.
.

That’s not a tax raise, that’s called fairness where I come from.”

.
.
.

Ever wonder why there is no job recovery?

With these kind of nut-job comments coming from an Administration that could win another term, no one is going to hire of any substantial amount.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41471
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bobby6464 wrote:
You keep that racist ignorant tea bag dream alive another four years as president Obama wins again. You should just start screaming voter fraud now or use any other excuse america does not endorse or care about, dumb ass. I know you can do that.
.
.

chocolate pudding or tapioca pudding?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41472
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sick and Tired wrote:
LMAO Wed. Morning , You liberal, blind, brainwashed, leftist, marxist, socialist democrat. Wait, your turn is coming.
You say this based on what? You're hopes? You're wishes? Your dreams?

Seriously - do you have any evidence at all to support this fantasy?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41473
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

.
.

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

.......
..........
..........
..........

Dan the Man

sez

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

Dismissing their vote as racist is nothing more than a dishonest way to delegitimize Obama's presidency.

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41474
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sick and Tired wrote:
LMAO Wed. Morning , You liberal, blind, brainwashed, leftist, marxist, socialist democrat. Wait, your turn is coming.
You say this based on what? Your hopes? Your wishes? Your dreams?

Seriously - do you have any evidence at all to support this fantasy?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41475
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitt Romney's campaign is finally admitting to itself that the election has slipped away

.

But what’s more telling are a series of quotes from Romney campaign officials. Again, there are the normal caveats about the private polling showing their man holding onto a tight lead.

But then we get this:“At a rally this morning in New Hampshire, I asked a senior Mitt Romney campaign adviser what the campaign had planned in the final crucial days. His answer was swift.'Praying'.”

And this:“One adviser this morning was even more candid: "I'm not saying (Mr. Obama) is definitely going to lose."

And finally this: "We're the challengers. We always knew we could lose," one aide told me here in Dubuque. "They [the Obama camp] never contemplated they could lose."

Mitt Romney’s lost the election. His own campaign team is starting to admit that to the world. Perhaps more importantly, they’re starting to admit it to themselves.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41476
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is that what they call it these days racist warrior tea bag? I don't care what you and your man do( close door)
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41479
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Socialism will usher in a new era in this county.

The great wealth of the United States will for the first time be for the benefit of all the people.

Foreign policy will be based on mutual respect, peace, and solidarity.

The people’s democratic rights will be guaranteed and expanded.

Racial, gender, and social equality will be the basis of domestic policies and practices.

Socialism is not a dream, but a necessity to working peoples lives.

Only socialism has the solutions to the problems of capitalism in this country.

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41480
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There will be rapid abolition of racism and national oppression.

Socialism will bring complete equality for all racially and nationally oppressed.

There will be no compromise with racism, for there will no longer exist a capitalist class which profits from it.

Racism, national oppression,

anti-Semitism,

sexism,

anti-immigrant discrimination

and all forms of prejudice and bigotry will be banned by law,

with strict measures of enforcement.

Affirmative action will be expanded immediately to undo and make up for hundreds of years of the ravages of racism.

Full equality will be one of the main priorities of the new society.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41481
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Romney still lying on the campaign trail in Virginia saying Obama is taking 716 billion out of Medicare to pay for Obamacare..........Oh man! How long have we held that lie?
Same old same old........and 20 other lies.....LMAO!

Blames Obama for high gas prices zzzzzz
Blames Obama for not created more jobs while the Republicans stopped almost ever policy he put on the table.....zzzzzzzzz

Blames Obama for everything .......zzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41482
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
By every objective measure, the US is better off than when Obama came into office.
The only way to deny that fact is to distort history or blame the President for problems that resulted from Republican policies.
..........

By every objective measure, the US is better off than when Obama came into office.

..........

Our country, our people, and our environment are all being destroyed by the greed of a few obscenely wealthy capitalist groupings.

Our world is threatened by the ravages of capitalist globalization,

by relentless efforts to drive wages down to the lowest possible level,

by attempts to destroy unions and all protections won by workers through struggle,

by the spread of toxic wastes, and by imperialist war.

We can't and won't let this continue.

We need radical solutions, real democracy, and real unity.

We, the workers and our allies, need to take power from the hands of the wealthy few, their corporations, and their political operatives.

We need real solutions to real problems, not the empty promises of politicians and corporate bosses.

We need peace, justice, and equality.

We need socialism.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!
ROMNEY 2012

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41483
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tax, still dishing it out to them? Its like beating your head against a cement wall while getting smacked in the back of the head with a hammer.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41485
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ROMNEY 2012 wrote:
Tax, still dishing it out to them? Its like beating your head against a cement wall while getting smacked in the back of the head with a hammer.
//////////

"Actually"

It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones

.
.

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

..........

dannyboy and fellow marxist drones
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41486
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Note that, because the government is not a wealth-generating entity, the more it spends, the more resources it has to take from wealth generators.

This means that the effective level of tax here is the size of the government and nothing else.

.
.
.
.

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41487
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ROMNEY 2012 wrote:
Tax, still dishing it out to them? Its like beating your head against a cement wall while getting smacked in the back of the head with a hammer.
Hows that electoral map working out for you? LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41488
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Experts claim Obama gets at least 300 electoral votes, strong early voting in Ohio where 57% of Democrats voted and only 34% Republicans voted.
Most Republicans are angry that Mutt was there only choice. Independents are even more upset, they will go into the Obama column.
The more Mutt lies the more in slips in the polls,
Wednesday morning is gonna be a bad day for the GOP . Some are buying up razor blades and some are buying up Kleenex LMAO!

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 3,808
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,383
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••