Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,936)

Showing posts 38,701 - 38,720 of51,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40582
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why waste FEMA money on those homeless, 47 % of people in need of help

//////////

Obama said he wants people affected by the storm to know

"America is with you,"

and praised the coordination between state and local officials.

Obama said his message to government officials is

"no bureaucracy. No red tape."

"Obviously this is something that is heartbreaking for the entire nation," Obama said.

//////////

Obama praised the coordination between state and local officials.

.
.
Obama praised the coordination between state and local officials.

.
.
Obama praised the coordination between state and local officials.

.
.

Obama praised the coordination between state and local officials.

//////////

Why waste FEMA money on those homeless, 47 % of people in need of help
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40583
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
General Powell on Romney: I have concerns about his foreign policy
LQQK HERE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Remember Powell was Bush's left hand man........
OH! I bet he's voting for Obama cause he's black ???????
//////////

I bet he's voting for Obama cause he's black.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40584
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
This horrifying tragedy highlights nicely yet another reason why we must reject romney's meanspirited attempt to gut the Federal government and to attack America with austerity. Without the crucial efforts of FEMA and other members of the Federal family to respond during these times of desperate need, millions of our nations most vunerable citizens would suffer unspeakable horrors.
As climate change continues to produce these savage and destructive events with ever greater frequency, our governments ability to respond must be increased, not eliminated as would be the case were romney to seize power.
President Obama and all of those brave and highly skilled responders who he has sent to address the threats and dangers of this awful tragedy deserve our respect and support. Were it not for the couragous actions of these brave men and women countless lives would have surely been lost and the cost in property damage would have been incalcuable.
Americans can show their gratitude to President Obama by voting to move FORWARD this November 6th and reject romney's heartless and uncaring desire to harm America.
*********

THIS is the lamest comeback in Topix history.

No attempt to address the question.

Total avoidance of the issue.

Weak criticism of legitimate facts.

Seriously, if you don't want to debate the issue, why the hell are you here?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40585
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Last year, in reference to President Obama's failed employment policies and high unemployment among blacks, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., who is chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said, "If Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House."

That's a vision that seems to explain black tolerance for failed politicians — namely, if it's a black politician whose policies are ineffectual and possibly harmful to the masses of the black community, it's tolerable, but it's entirely unacceptable if the politician is white.

//////////

I bet he's voting for Obama cause he's black.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40586
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You bet your chips on mccain as he is white, huh racist tea bag warrior? Mccain was not born in america and flipper has not produced a valid long form birth certificate, but that's not a problem in tea bagville
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40587
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I bet he's voting for Obama cause he's black.
I don't see this...
I know Colin Powell detests the chickenhawk gang for throwing him under the bus with the fact that Sadam Husein didn't have weapons of mass destruction. So he went to the US and UN armed with this intentional misinformation.

But Colin Powell does not have a record of doing what you so casually accuse him of here...

Maybe he realizes what a spineless flip flopping self serving principless individual that Mitt Romney is. I don't like that alternative either and I'm not black but if I were I could logically come to that conclusion.

General Powell is a great American and if you don't agree with that regardless of party affiliation then you're just the piece of crap that you are.

Are you American or an import?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40588
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

!LOL!

Did you think the Obama ads were uncomfortably inappropriate that (1)spotlighted 'Sandy' supported birth to grave by Obama's vision of socialism or (2)the VERY creepy ad aimed at first time female voters that subliminally likened a vote for Obama to losing their voting-virginity to Mandingo-Obama?

Have you seen Michael Moore's online ad for Obama?

This is the kind of ad offered when you can't spotlight Obama's disastrous four year failed economic, unemployment and foreign policy records:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/michael-moore...

Moore believes Americans and specifically Democrats are colossally ignorant. He demonizes Romney because Obama's spectacular failed 'leadership' is indefensible:
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of his presidency.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years, throwing a brick 'life preserver' to your children and grandchildren
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps
* A loss in the net worth of most Americans
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care under Obamacare
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens and SEALS

"F O R W A R D" to four more years of THIS?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40589
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It is racist to refer to President Barack Obama as "Mandingo."
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40590
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
!LOL!
Did you think the Obama ads were uncomfortably inappropriate that (1)spotlighted 'Sandy' supported birth to grave by Obama's vision of socialism or (2)the VERY creepy ad aimed at first time female voters that subliminally likened a vote for Obama to losing their voting-virginity to Mandingo-Obama?
Have you seen Michael Moore's online ad for Obama?
This is the kind of ad offered when you can't spotlight Obama's disastrous four year failed economic, unemployment and foreign policy records:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/michael-moore...
Moore believes Americans and specifically Democrats are colossally ignorant. He demonizes Romney because Obama's spectacular failed 'leadership' is indefensible:
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of his presidency.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years, throwing a brick 'life preserver' to your children and grandchildren
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps
* A loss in the net worth of most Americans
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care under Obamacare
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens and SEALS
"F O R W A R D" to four more years of THIS?
You betcha......
Were going to send Romney packing and the Koch jerks too with their inflated gas prices sucker.

Hahahahh Teddy
Kunta

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40591
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

No, no it's not.
Dan the Man wrote:
It is racist to refer to President Barack Obama as "Mandingo."
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40592
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kunta wrote:
No, no it's not.<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha

You are one big Kunta

And that's an undisputed fact....hahahha
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40593
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kunta wrote:
No, no it's not.<quoted text>
Sorry, but calling the President of the United States after some random African ethnic group is racist. Referencing a black character in a racist movie when referring to the President of the United States is racist. Associating the President of the United States with a black porn star is racist.

There is simply no way to call President Barack Obama "Mandingo" without it being racist. If you don't get that then there's something wrong in your character.
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40594
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but calling the President of the United States after some random African ethnic group is racist. Referencing a black character in a racist movie when referring to the President of the United States is racist. Associating the President of the United States with a black porn star is racist.
There is simply no way to call President Barack Obama "Mandingo" without it being racist. If you don't get that then there's something wrong in your character.
I really don't think he's even American. His brand of racism I'm sensing is maybe east european. He just doesn't seem like a home grown American racist. What's your opinion?
But I may be wrong but there's something unusual about it...
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40595
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Man. This thread is going to -really- explode just over a week from now.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40597
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

News wrote:
<quoted text> The real racist is ALWAYS the one who accuses another of racism. You can't win an argument so you pull out the racist card. Typical democrat move. Come next week there will be no more playing of the race card. The socialist/ communist world you've been working so hard for will officially be coming to an end, never to return in your lifetime.
Sorry friend, but you're wrong.

Confronting racism isn't racist.

Confronting racism isn't "playing the race card," as if doing the morally correct thing is some sort of political tactic.

And this statement is just purely idiotic:
News wrote:
<quoted text> The real racist is ALWAYS the one who accuses another of racism.
Honestly, it makes no rational sense. It's a logically indefensible excuse for racism.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40598
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
It is racist to refer to President Barack Obama as "Mandingo."
//////////

Obama is a racist against white Europeans, especially the British, from which our culture comes from.

He doesn't like your "typical white person" starting with his white grandmother who is a "typical white person."

Obama and his R & B (Racist & Black) bigots are nothing more than your typical

black racist "hating whitey" Democrat SCUM

(Socialist Communist Utopian Marxist).
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40599
Oct 30, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry friend, but you're wrong.
Confronting racism isn't racist.
Confronting racism isn't "playing the race card," as if doing the morally correct thing is some sort of political tactic.
And this statement is just purely idiotic:
<quoted text>
Honestly, it makes no rational sense. It's a logically indefensible excuse for racism.
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

..........

Confronting racism isn't "playing the race card," as if doing the morally correct thing is some sort of political tactic.
.
.

"Dan the Man" projecting his or her racism onto the other person?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40600
Oct 30, 2012
 
The President's numbers keep climbing.

Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.

The President's right on track for another landslide victory.

LOL!
LOL!

LOL!
LOL!

LOL!
LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40602
Oct 30, 2012
 
C'mon RealDave, appear

Come into sight;

become visible or noticeable,

typically without visible agent or apparent cause

..........

..........

C'mon RealDave, appear and protect your "boy"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40603
Oct 30, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry friend, but you're wrong.
Confronting racism isn't racist.
Confronting racism isn't "playing the race card," as if doing the morally correct thing is some sort of political tactic.
And this statement is just purely idiotic:
<quoted text>
Honestly, it makes no rational sense. It's a logically indefensible excuse for racism.
..........

Sorry friend, but you're wrong.
Confronting racism isn't racist.

..........

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back.

You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings,

you are having uprisings,

slaves are running away,

your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit,

you suffer occasional fires,

your animals are killed,

gentlemen...you know what your problems are;

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

.
.

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will...

..
..

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

.
.

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.
.
.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

.
.

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

..........

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.

//////////

It's a logically indefensible excuse for racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,701 - 38,720 of51,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 17 hr FORBES 5,086
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 22 hr Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••