Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,932)

Showing posts 38,621 - 38,640 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

If I were the GOP I'd just throw in the towel and wait until 2016 when Chris Christie can run for president. I'd vote for that man in a heartbeat were he involved in this election.

Were Romney to win this one, I have a hard time believing he'd be anything but a one-term president. It wouldn't be rough to find a representative to unseat him unless he turned out to be a stellar chief executive, and not even most of those voting for him are selecting on that basis; they just want Obama dethroned and Romney is the only way to achieve that.

They have time over four years to convince the likes of Christie or Powell to make a run at the White House, only two of several respectable people that may be properly groomed and ready by then. I can see either one winning the presidency. It's hard for me to see a 2016 election running on the same general theme as this one. That being, in essence, the mantra "Well at least my guy isn't as bad as your's would be".

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I'll be casting my vote for America, same as Romney. Will you?

Or will you take Obama's advise and cast your vote for revenge? Obama is only for the voters who believe his agenda. The other voters/Americans who disagree with his agenda he does not represent.

OBAMA>>>>>THE GREAT DIVIDER!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
you should thank Bush- Cheney for blowing up the economy
or didn't that happen.
and then thank republicans for obstructing the recovery of the worst recession in history excluding the great depression.

“Well, hon, Obama is really not so black...I mean his Mother was white so, I think it is safe to vote for him.

He’s articulate, bright and clean and light skinned.

After all, anyone's better than a rich Mormon at this point...”
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

It won't be over November 7th.

“Well, hon, Obama is really not so black...I mean his Mother was white so, I think it is safe to vote for him.

Cha, cha, cha,!

*THRUST!*

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this drone message.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Is it safe at this juncture to just ignore TaxNoMore? I have yet to see a human response or trait from this thing. As my previous poke at him recently about being a bot, all his posts sound like a schizophrenic or mentally disabled person incapable of lucid conversation. Cut & paste jobs followed by the same stale and repeated attempts at wit.

Even better is that he endlessly mirrors the sad reality I already mentioned: all negative Obama, nothing positive Romney. Hating Obama so much that he wants him gone regardless of the other option being deficient in positive traits.

Ted Rogers is addressing things about his favored candidate. TaxNoMore is a mute. If one's job were to convince me to vote for their candidate, the choice is a clear one.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama Appears to Have Momentum :

A new PPP poll released late yesterday has President Obama leading Mitt Romney 50% to 47% nationally. This is the first lead of 3 points either candidate has had for weeks. Obama led in all three days of the poll (Nov. 1-3). His approval rating is now positive (48% to 47%). A week ago PPP found him to be deep under water (44% to 52%) so this is a 9-point gain in a week for Obama.

Other recent national polls show it to be closer. Both the WaPo/ABC and Rasmussen national tracking polls released yesterday show the race to be tied at 48% apiece.

Thanks to the Supreme Court, Early Voting Is Still Taking Place in Ohio
Earlier this year, the Republican Secretary of State in Ohio, Jon Husted, decided to stop early voting on the weekend before the election (i.e., now) except for military families. The Democrats took him to court and ultimately the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that there was no basis in law to allow one group to have more voting time than everyone else. Yesterday large numbers of Ohioans voted but the real action is today, when Democrats have chartered buses to take voters directly from churches to polling places. Already 1.6 million people have voted in Ohio, which puts the state on track to top the 2008 early voting total, even though there are nine fewer voting days this year.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Who would of thought

Obama won't release regulatory agenda because of 'terrible' impact on jobs

President Obama will not comply with a federal law requiring him to release his regulatory agenda because he doesn’t want Americans voters to know the “terrible cost” it would have on the economy should he win re-election -- include the loss of an estimated 887,000 jobs annually, says Sen. James Inhofe, ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
Inhofe cites the Regulatory Flexibility Act that requires federal agencies to assess the impact of their regulations on small businesses. He says Obama failed to comply with the law twice over the past year – specifically the April and October deadlines.
“President Obama is refusing to comply with the law that requires him to publish forthcoming regulations because he doesn’t want the American public to know the terrible cost of the regulatory barrage he plans to unleash in a second term,” Inhofe said.“So instead of being honest with the American people about what’s in store if he wins, he’s been trying to hide the fact that he intends to move forward with a slew of rules that will destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs and dramatically raise the cost of energy on American families.”
The Oklahoma senator sent a letter to the president Sunday asking him to publish the administration’s agenda before Oct. 31.
“Businesses and communities need to understand the future regulatory landscape,” he wrote.
The projected loss of 887,000 jobs annually is from a National Economic Research Associates report last month. The international economic firm in its 129-page report states the coal industry would be hit hard and the job losses would continue through 2034.
Inhofe, also last month, released a report stating the Environmental Protection Agency has delayed action or “punted” on numerous regulations while Obama tries to “earn votes” for a second term.
The 14-page report states when the agency approves the roughly one dozen regulations next year in 2013, they will “spell doom” for jobs and economic growth.
The report cites pending regulations on a wide range of environmental-economic issues including those on power plant emissions and hydraulic fracturing and concludes pending, overall regulations on greenhouse gases if enacted would cost $300 billion to $400 billion annual and significantly increase the price of gasoline and home heating.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/03/in...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

"Hurricane Sandy has distracted the nation from the final days of my campaign" - Mitt Romney

Gee Mitt did you ever think people died, lost everything they had, no power, no food, no water,no clothes and Mutt has been preaching the same lies for over a year now and he feels he needs more time to deliver more lies just a few days before the election??? Hey Mutt! Did you ever go up to talk to the flood victims and tell them you'd cut FEMA if elected??
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Only the far left would approve of this.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1937586131001/thre...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Handy guide for Tuesday night from the NYT...

512 Paths to the White House

Select a winner in the most competitive states below to see all the paths to victory available for either candidate.

Obama has 431 ways to win.

Romney has 76 ways to win.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02...

Go figure all the paths yourself. Romney supporters, you might want to bring Kleenex.

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Via Buzzfeed...

A viewer's guide to who won the Presidential election

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/a-viewers-...

A simple flow-chart based on when the polls close.

Go have a look. Again - Romney supporters might want to bring Kleenex.

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Latest Swing State Polls
Here are the latest polls from the battleground states:

Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 47%(YouGov)

Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 48%(Reuters/Ipsos)

Florida: Romney 49%, Obama 47%(Zogby)

Florida: Romney 48%, Obama 47%(YouGov)

Florida: Obama 46%, Romney 46%(Reuters/Ipsos)

Iowa: Obama 48%, Romney 47%(YouGov)

Iowa: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Public Policy Polling)

Michigan: Romney 47%, Obama 46%(Foster McCollum)

Michigan: Obama 51%, Romney 44%(YouGov)

Nevada: Obama 49%, Romney 45%(YouGov)

New Hampshire: Obama 47%, Romney 43%(YouGov)

New Hampshire: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Public Policy Polling)

New Hampshire: Obama 50%, Romney 45%(New England College)

North Carolina: Romney 49%, Obama 47%(YouGov)

Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Columbus Dispatch)

Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 42%(Zogby)

Ohio: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(YouGov)

Ohio: Obama 48%, Romney 44%(Reuters/Ipsos)

Ohio: Obama 52%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)

Pennsylvania: Obama 47%, Romney 47%(Susquehanna)

Pennsylvania: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(Morning Call)

Pennsylvania: Obama 52%, Romney 44%(YouGov)

Virginia: Obama 50%, Romney 44%(Zogby)

Virginia: Obama 48%, Romney 46%(YouGov)

Virginia: Obama 47%, Romney 46%(Reuters/Ipsos)

Virginia: Obama 51%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)

Wisconsin: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(YouGov)

----------

It really is all over but the crying for you rightwingers.

But don't worry - I'll be here on Wednesday to dry your tears.

If you have the balls to even show up. LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Latest Swing State Polls
Here are the latest polls from the battleground states:
Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 47%(YouGov)
Colorado: Obama 48%, Romney 48%(Reuters/Ipsos)
Florida: Romney 49%, Obama 47%(Zogby)
Florida: Romney 48%, Obama 47%(YouGov)
Florida: Obama 46%, Romney 46%(Reuters/Ipsos)
Iowa: Obama 48%, Romney 47%(YouGov)
Iowa: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Public Policy Polling)
Michigan: Romney 47%, Obama 46%(Foster McCollum)
Michigan: Obama 51%, Romney 44%(YouGov)
Nevada: Obama 49%, Romney 45%(YouGov)
New Hampshire: Obama 47%, Romney 43%(YouGov)
New Hampshire: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Public Policy Polling)
New Hampshire: Obama 50%, Romney 45%(New England College)
North Carolina: Romney 49%, Obama 47%(YouGov)
Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 48%(Columbus Dispatch)
Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 42%(Zogby)
Ohio: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(YouGov)
Ohio: Obama 48%, Romney 44%(Reuters/Ipsos)
Ohio: Obama 52%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)
Pennsylvania: Obama 47%, Romney 47%(Susquehanna)
Pennsylvania: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(Morning Call)
Pennsylvania: Obama 52%, Romney 44%(YouGov)
Virginia: Obama 50%, Romney 44%(Zogby)
Virginia: Obama 48%, Romney 46%(YouGov)
Virginia: Obama 47%, Romney 46%(Reuters/Ipsos)
Virginia: Obama 51%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)
Wisconsin: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(YouGov)
----------
It really is all over but the crying for you rightwingers.
But don't worry - I'll be here on Wednesday to dry your tears.
If you have the balls to even show up. LMAO!
//////////

Cha, cha, cha,!

*THRUST!*

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this drone message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I'll be here on Wednesday to dry your tears.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

You can't do nothing about it racist warrior tea bag, and your tea bag brethren cant save the flipper but please vent. That is all the tea bags can do.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Say something human. Just once in this thread. Instead of repeating the same 2-3 phrases time and again, prove to us all that you're a human being with a soul and operating brain instead of something operating on source code.

Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney. Not a reason that Obama is bad, just an impactful and original idea Romney has generated that sets him apart as a strong presidential candidate.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
You can't do nothing about it racist warrior tea bag, and your tea bag brethren cant save the flipper but please vent. That is all the tea bags can do.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Say something human. Just once in this thread. Instead of repeating the same 2-3 phrases time and again, prove to us all that you're a human being with a soul and operating brain instead of something operating on source code.
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney. Not a reason that Obama is bad, just an impactful and original idea Romney has generated that sets him apart as a strong presidential candidate.
…………………..

Handy guide for Tuesday night from the NYT...

512 Paths to the White House

Select a winner in the most competitive states below to see all the paths to victory available for either candidate.

Obama has 431 ways to win.

Romney has 76 ways to win.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02 ...

Go figure all the paths yourself. Romney supporters, you might want to bring Kleenex.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,621 - 38,640 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) 9 hr alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search