Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41313 Nov 4, 2012
You can't do nothing about it racist warrior tea bag, and your tea bag brethren cant save the flipper but please vent. That is all the tea bags can do.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41314 Nov 4, 2012
.
.

It won't be over November 7th.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41315 Nov 4, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
It won't be over November 7th.
Say something human. Just once in this thread. Instead of repeating the same 2-3 phrases time and again, prove to us all that you're a human being with a soul and operating brain instead of something operating on source code.

Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney. Not a reason that Obama is bad, just an impactful and original idea Romney has generated that sets him apart as a strong presidential candidate.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41316 Nov 4, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
You can't do nothing about it racist warrior tea bag, and your tea bag brethren cant save the flipper but please vent. That is all the tea bags can do.
.
.
.

“Well, hon, Obama is really not so black...I mean his Mother was white so, I think it is safe to vote for him.

He’s articulate, bright and clean and light skinned.

After all, anyone's better than a rich Mormon at this point...”
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41317 Nov 4, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Say something human. Just once in this thread. Instead of repeating the same 2-3 phrases time and again, prove to us all that you're a human being with a soul and operating brain instead of something operating on source code.
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney. Not a reason that Obama is bad, just an impactful and original idea Romney has generated that sets him apart as a strong presidential candidate.
…………………..

Handy guide for Tuesday night from the NYT...

512 Paths to the White House

Select a winner in the most competitive states below to see all the paths to victory available for either candidate.

Obama has 431 ways to win.

Romney has 76 ways to win.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02 ...

Go figure all the paths yourself. Romney supporters, you might want to bring Kleenex.

LMAO!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41318 Nov 4, 2012
My mom is white so what's your point racist warrior tea bag? You just venting by repeating worthless bull shit no patriotic American voter cares about, ignorant dumb ass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41320 Nov 4, 2012
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney.

//////////

Bain didn't cost me a phucking penny!

..........

Solyndra headquarters could sell at fraction of original price

The Obama administration gambled, and lost, with taxpayer dollars.

The government gave a $528 million loan to Solyndra.

"Solyndra is the ultimate symbol of President Obama's failed attempts to pick winners and losers in the free market,"

If the $90 million sale price is approved, it's unclear how much of that might be returned to the government.

A prior restructuring deal allowed private investors to be repaid before taxpayers.

During a congressional hearing last November, Energy Secretary Steven Chu said taxpayers are not likely to get much of that money back.

Asked how much money taxpayers might see, Chu said:

"Well, that remains to be seen.

I'm anticipating that not very much."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/24/so ...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41321 Nov 4, 2012
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney.

//////////

Obama’s Broken Deficit Promise

“This is big,” wrote White House director of new media Macon Phillips in a February 23, 2009 blog post,

”the President today promised that by the end of his first term, he will cut in half the massive federal deficit we’ve inherited. And we’ll do it in a new way: honestly and candidly.”

Indeed, President Obama did make that promise that day, saying,

“today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay — and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

..........

BTW - you really should listen to the speech.

He did not say what you think he said.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41322 Nov 4, 2012
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney.

//////////

In February, the Congressional Budget Office published its latest report on the "estimated impact" of the stimulus.

Although it had originally estimated the stimulus would cost $787 billion, CBO now says it will cost $831 billion.

In the second quarter of 2012, CBO estimates, somewhere between 200,000 to 1.2 million people have jobs they otherwise would not have were it not for the stimulus.

Assuming, optimistically, that the number is 1.2 million, that means each of those jobs cost taxpayers $692,500.

As time goes on, the maximum number of jobs sustained by Obama's stimulus will decline rapidly.

By the first quarter of 2013, it will sustain between 100,000 and 600,000 jobs, says CBO.

If it is 600,000, each of those jobs will have cost taxpayers $1,385,000.

By the fourth quarter of 2013, the maximum number of jobs it sustains will be 400,000 — at a cost to taxpayers of $2,077,500 per job.

It is true that Obama entered office in the midst of a deep recession.

But, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, that recession ended in June 2009, almost three years ago.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41323 Nov 4, 2012
Give us a reason to vote for Mitt Romney.

//////////

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41324 Nov 4, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
My mom is white so what's your point racist warrior tea bag? You just venting by repeating worthless bull shit no patriotic American voter cares about, ignorant dumb ass
//////////

After I refuted all of your bullshit lies you come with this tired, old bullshit?

LOL!

Just more proof that you have NOTHING to support your insane beliefs.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41325 Nov 4, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
My mom is white so what's your point racist warrior tea bag? You just venting by repeating worthless bull shit no patriotic American voter cares about, ignorant dumb ass
*********

THIS is the lamest comeback in Topix history.

No attempt to address the question.

Total avoidance of the issue.

Weak criticism of legitimate facts.

Seriously, if you don't want to debate the issue, why the hell are you here?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41326 Nov 4, 2012
There is no need to address any of your right wing complete lies or half truths racist tea bag warrior. Your not expected to be smart enough to except your flipper happens to be a loser even your wah wah tired ass could not represent and your a racist and flipper is white
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41327 Nov 4, 2012
Well at least you tried. And you posted some answers that proved you were more than some program operating on corrupt code.

You still never gave me what I asked for, which was a reason to believe in Mitt Romney. It was more anti-Obama articles, but whatever. Small steps. Proof you have an actual pulse is satisfactory for now.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41328 Nov 4, 2012
You need to pull yourself up by your racial hating tea bag slipper strings and get a current mental health check up racist warrior tea bag. I'm rooting for you , boo
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#41329 Nov 4, 2012
...Though I feel compelled to ask. Why have you been posting the exact same anti-Obama articles around Topix? And in other states no less (Ohio)? How much of what you've produced on Topix has its source in your own brain as opposed to something I can Google word-for-word and find on far-right websites?

What does someone from LA have to gain from trolling Topix threads across the country, incessantly posting questionable right-wing propaganda and attacking the president (and not even defending the opposition)?

Do you actually want to see Romney win because you believe in Mitt, or is your entire mentality just to get rid of Obama by any means necessary?
Sally Ride

West Mifflin, PA

#41331 Nov 4, 2012
The azzhole is from Erie, Pa using a different proxy to get the Los Angeles location.I even got a home address on the idiot.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41332 Nov 4, 2012
Obama will be President in 2012-2016, and by 2016, another more Republican based candidate will take over the leadership from Romney, as Romney will likely be in prison for SEC violations and tax evasion (the Mormon version of Al Capone), and his Republican buddies will make sure of it. This is DESTINY, xxxrayted...FATCA MUST go through, in order to recoup SOME of the money that has been stolen from Americans...Republicans will take over AFTER Obama puts it into play come January 1, 2013! By then, there will be NO DEBT for the next President in 2016 to inherit, so it will be the supreme time for a real Republican candidate to try his hands at the helm of America...does anyone see Donald Trump sizing himself up for a 2016 campaign run anyone? LOL!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#41333 Nov 4, 2012
Sally Ride wrote:
The azzhole is from Erie, Pa using a different proxy to get the Los Angeles location.I even got a home address on the idiot.
The pot calling the kettle black. LOL

You sure do make me laugh at times.

Now why would you have his home address and why would you post that you do?

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#41334 Nov 4, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
My mom is white so what's your point racist warrior tea bag? You just venting by repeating worthless bull shit no patriotic American voter cares about, ignorant dumb ass
Your mom is white? Who cares, I sure don't. So what's your point my little white raisin? I bet your mom has no idea who your daddy is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 24 min rock and roll 101 5,746
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Apr 2 Davenport 5
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]