Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,930)

Showing posts 38,581 - 38,600 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Ahhh! What a fresh spin you offer. After four years of stumbling, Obama's failure is BUSH'S fault!
In the "greymouser" world THIS qualifies as "Obama did pretty good in turning things around":
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of his presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens and SEALS
Your interest in four MORE years is a masochist's request, "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?"
Obama's epic incompetence elevates Jimmy Carter's failed presidency to one of greatness.
What does college tuition have to do with the President?
LMAO.....The colleges dictate the cost not the President you dumbass LOL!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Ted your guy is going down.....you can stop sipping on the Mutt nut juice after NOV 6 ,Mutt will be in the cayman islands relaxing and resting up for 2106 LMAO!
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>What does college tuition have to do with the President?
LMAO.....The colleges dictate the cost not the President you dumbass LOL!
As an obsessive-compulsive copy/paster you've never claimed to be personally bright or an independent thinker.

Huge increases in gasoline prices, health care and college tuition are gauges of Obama-the-community-organizer' s inability in managing the nations' economy, you dumbass LOL!

The demands of presidency are WAY beyond Obama's meager skill set. Like you, he yaps but can't effect change.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LQQKIE LQQK DUDES

Obama Demeans Presidency

Jeb Bush slams President Barack Obama for demeaning the office he holds, citing his barnyard epithets and snarky comportment toward GOP nominee Mitt Romney. "When you act like you’re a 10-year-old, I don’t think that independent voters and undecided voters are really moved by that," says the former Florida governor. He also warns that Obama's poor leadership threatens to send America over the "fiscal cliff" at home and emboldens our enemies abroad.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Obama’s Poor Leadership Caused Fiscal Cliff

GOP leader and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush on Friday blamed the looming fiscal cliff – which many economists warn could touch off another recession -- squarely on President Barack Obama’s lack of leadership.

Also in the exclusive Newsmax TV interview, Bush warned that “serious economic hardships for millions of Americans” will result if Congress and President Obama fail to strike a deal on spending and taxes.

Bush called the current policy impasse in Congress a “dysfunction.” The backlog Congress must deal with includes the scheduled expiration of the Bush tax cuts, the expiration of the payroll tax holiday, the implementation of taxes associated with the president’s healthcare reforms, plus the reduction of over $1 trillion from domestic and military spending as part of the sequestration process.

“The uncertainty is the problem right now,” he told NewsmaxTV in the exclusive interview.“Consumers’ sentiment is kind of up. The government’s doing quite well. But private investment is what’s been lagging, and that’s why we haven’t seen the kind of job growth that one would hope.

“With all this uncertainty,” Bush said,“people are freezing in place, and that’s the danger. It already has had an impact. Our recovery is the worst recovery of any since the great depression in terms of its robustness.”

The younger brother of former President George W. Bush said the responsibility for the fiscal cliff lies squarely with Obama.

“I would say that the president is primarily responsible for this because he’s the president, and he has a disproportionate responsibility for creating a catalyst through leadership of a different approach,” he said.“Had he done it, he’d probably be winning the election -- which seems to be his organizing focus right now -- and we would probably be in better shape.”

He added that expecting Congress to resolve its issues without presidential leadership is unrealistic.

“You can’t do this without presidential leadership, and our president spends most of his time blaming others for the problems that we face,” said Bush.

Read more on Newsmax.com

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Ted your guy is going down.....you can stop sipping on the Mutt nut juice after NOV 6 ,Mutt will be in the cayman islands relaxing and resting up for 2106 LMAO!
I don't appreciate you using a similar ID as mine.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

NewsMax (like Fox News, which might be the best analogy) combines the worst of all worlds--spin plus lack of depth and quality.

I trust the National Enquirer more than NewsMax.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> I don't appreciate you using a similar ID as mine.
But I am
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Latest swing state polls:

Florida: Romney 47%, Obama 47%(Pharos)

Florida: Obama 49%, Romney 48%(Public Policy Polling)

Ohio: Obama 51%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)

Ohio: Obama 49%, Romney 49%(Cincinnati Enquirer)

Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 49%(Gravis)

Minnesota: Obama 47%, Romney 44%(Minneapolis Star Tribune)

New Hampshire: Obama 49%, Romney 47%(Public Policy Polling)

Pennsylvania: Obama 50%, Romney 46%(Pharos)

Virginia: Obama 49%, Romney 46%(Priorities USA Action)

Where's that Romney path to 270 again? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Ohio Is Not a Toss Up

Nate Silver looks at the polling average in Ohio -- made up of roughly a dozen polling firms who have surveyed the state over the past 10 days -- and notes it shows President Obama with a 2.4 percentage point lead over Mitt Romney.

"There are no precedents in the database for a candidate losing with a two- or three-point lead in a state when the polling volume was that rich
It is misinformed to refer to Ohio as a toss-up. Mr. Obama is the favorite there, and because of Ohio's central position in the Electoral College, he is therefore the overall favorite in the election."

----------

How does Romney get to 270 without Ohio? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Latest FiveThirtyEight election forecast:

Electoral Vote:
Obama: 296.6; +8.6 since Oct 21
Romney: 241.4; -8.6 since Oct 21

Chance of Winning:
Obama: 74.6%; +7.0 since Oct 21
Romney: 25.4; -7.0 since Oct 21

Popular Vote:
Obama: 50.4%; +.4 since Oct 21
Romney: 48.7%; -.4 since Oct 21

----------

According to the best election statistician working today, Romney has a 1 in 4 chance of winning next week.

The right is desperately throwing every piece of rightwing bullshit they can, but none of it changes the math.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Some pesky facts for the right:

"The overall standings produced by the aggregation of all of the public polls in the battleground states have been essentially unchanged for nearly three weeks. Although the margins have closed since the first debate and remain very close, Obama holds advantages of 2 percentage points or better in four states -- Ohio, Iowa, Nevada and Wisconsin -- that would combine with those favoring him by larger margins to give him 277 electoral votes, 7 more than needed for victory."
- Mark Blumenthal

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guess the election is already over. Jeb Bush has spoken.

Who the f*ck cares?
ImTiredOf_It

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I am voting for the man with the tightest butt hole. That's now I roll.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

ImTiredOf_It wrote:
I am voting for the man with the tightest butt hole. That's now I roll.
You must be a Republican. LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Does any tea bag remember when flipper said during the right wing debates that he would eliminate fema?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Wasn't that a good debate game of extreme right wing tea bag loony leap frog? You betcha
Bobbys Parole Officer

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I see now that he's no longer molesting little boys, bobby has taken to dazzling everyone with his pitiful wit and gutless trolling.
Just be sure to check-in periodically per your parole.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

The tea bag has a sick sense of perverted humor but any thing is best to yap about then promoting flipper, huh ignorant tea bag? You betcha babbling dumb ass. The president owns your state
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore no longer posting in here,,,,,,,,,,get out before the defeat.HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Boxturd to jump ship soon too.LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,581 - 38,600 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 7 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 19 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search