|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.
Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.
Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!
See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
Mr. Swish,

Reminder;

Teddy often forgets that he's not Tax No More

And hence his knee-jerk resonces to some contextual nuance always bypassing the main point of your post: ex. Your point about the Examiner..
This is one of their most common ploys..to pick some irrelevent aspect or secondary aspect of the post.

This most often happens when you are on topic and presenting indisputable information that uncovers their pervasive stupidity.

Watch how they respond to this for example...hahahha..
Well you'll see the patern. I can see that you're an intellegent human.
But beware, you are dealing with imbeciles here, and no offence either to common imbeciles, I don't want to give them a "bad name" at the expence of the idiots that you're trying to debate with here.

But then they turn around and accuse people of not debating their absurd Glenn Beckian, Rush Limbaughian, cut and paste diatribes.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoo Mr. Teddy Poo--
One more thing, while my French is not great since it is not my first language, but I notice that English may not be your first language since you have difficulties with third grade sentence construction.
Your is a possessive and used when portraying ownership. You're is a contraction of the verb construction you are.
The sentence should be "Your French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish". not as you wrote "You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish." I guess the kettle is calling the pot black.
This was too easy to pass up although I promised myself I wouldn't respond.
Let me rephrase my earlier sentiment. It's now like boxing a "blindfolded, tied-up, no armed man".
Gai kakhen afenyam!(I know a couple of other languages also).
And by the way, my motto is no fems, fats, mentally infirm, or young boys, I guess that ends our further conversations since you fit in at least three of those categories.
So long my dear one--
Mr Swish
!LOL!

Ouch. You got me on a typo.

You give yourself too much credit for using three paragraphs in spotlighting a typo: "like boxing a blindfolded, tied-up, no armed man".

But it says more about you than it does me, doesn't it "Mr" Swish, that you break a personal promise to respond to such triviality.

Apparently your word is no better than your admittedly poor French. So how many "fems, fats, mentally infirm, or young boys" have you done?

Off to your boy-forum with you now.
Ted Rogers

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...well stated, sir. Kudos to you. Sleep well.
(Note that its now the afternoon and you're probably awake now, but meh, whatever)
Thanks Rev,

But I'm going to take a nap now too. Hahahah

Have a good day to you
Ted Rogers

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Ouch. You got me on a typo.
You give yourself too much credit for using three paragraphs in spotlighting a typo: "like boxing a blindfolded, tied-up, no armed man".
But it says more about you than it does me, doesn't it "Mr" Swish, that you break a personal promise to respond to such triviality.
Apparently your word is no better than your admittedly poor French. So how many "fems, fats, mentally infirm, or young boys" have you done?
Off to your boy-forum with you now.
Mr Swish,

Here's one good example
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Most posters on this board are immune to logic and reasoning like this. It wasn't conveniently posted on some blog or biased news site for them to cut and paste and follow up with a witty insult against 'the other guy'. Again, I went against both candidates and was attacked on both sides. They're equally rabid and will blindly attack anyone that isn't pro-Their Guy. The arguments just tend to lack any substance because they don't have retorts as readily available to go against unfamiliar contenders. We're not easily put in place by any of the hundreds of dissenting polls cherry-picked from around the 'net.
Still, good effort. Just don't expect informed or thoughtful discussion as long as they have a steady supply of poll numbers and fabricated last-minute 'breaking news' to siege one another with.
Yeah, I have been popping in and out of this thread for a few months, and it is mostly for entertainment value.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

If the most crucial presidential election of our lifetime could be defined, it would be called

‘The Free Stuff Election’.

There are some 1 million Ohioans out there with a free Obama cellphone.

Imagine the ‘Vote At’ text messages coming through on their Obama phones, and that’s just one state.

The omnipresent Obama team have worked the Free Stuff Crowd up to fever pitch as witnessed in the Ohio woman’s YouTube screed that Obama is not only giving out free cell phones but lots of other free stuff’s coming down the pike.

Who really knew that liberty and freedom could be bought with a cell phone?

Obama knew and has been working almost four years to bring all takers into his ‘grassroots’ tent.

Impossible to fathom how the one-man, U.S. wrecking ball known as

Barack Hussein Obama,

after four years of the most destructive policies on record, could still attract support from 48% of voters nationwide, while they are saying Mitt Romney can count on 46%

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Racist tea bag warrior, don't stop your wah wah session as it amuses not only your racist tea bag brethren, ha ha ha he he ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh small mind tea bag
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist tea bag warrior, don't stop your wah wah session as it amuses not only your racist tea bag brethren, ha ha ha he he ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh small mind tea bag
//////////

obummer drone conga line

An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.

democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.

obummer drone conga line

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Get it you little drone?

That's you Nov. 6 2012

Cha, cha, cha,!

*THRUST!*

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this drone message.
Ted Rogers

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
obummer drone conga line
An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.
obummer drone conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha,!
*THRUST!*
Yes, yes Taxi, you're quite the simpleton...we know.

cha cha cha
little drone
thrust thrust thrust

How old are you now ? 15 or 16

hey, i got an idea...why don't you go out and start a splinter group from your Tea Party?

You could call yourselves the "Tree Bag Party" or something clever like that.

or maybe the "Bag Lady Party"

Im sure you'll think of something soon...time is running out for you

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The racist tea bag warrior is still angry his tea bag brethren could not get mccain in the white house. They were called republicons back then til they got desperate and switched to the tea bag brand that blames every one for the problems of america but them selves, flipping and a flopping is a Mr flipper specialty, moronic
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>//////////

obummer drone conga line

obummer drone conga line

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!

*THRUST!*

Get it you little drone?

That's you Nov. 6 2012

Cha, cha, cha,!

*THRUST!*

I think you Taliban teabaggers are going to have it pushed into you Tuesday. I can't wait to hear you cry...except you will crawl back into your holes like cockroaches
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Last-Minute Ohio Directive Could Trash Legal Votes And Swing The Election

A last-minute directive issued by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted (R) could invalidate legal provisional ballots. Ohio is widely viewed as the most critical state for both presidential campaigns and — with some polls showing a close race — the 11th-hour move could swing the entire election.

The directive, issued Friday, lays out the requirements for submitting a provisional ballot. The directive includes a form which puts the burden on the voter to correctly record the form of ID provided to election officials. Husted also instructed election officials that if the form is not filled out correctly by a voter, the ballot should not be counted.

Another republican effort to steal the election. Why do they hate freedom so much?

LQQK HERE:

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/11/03/...

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

What will these racist tea bags will use as the excuse for president Obama winning again against the ignorant tea bag hopes and old schemes? Voter fraud, them pesky unions, them free loaders on social security, i will simply tell them they can blow meaningless excuses out the ass. The patriotic voters in america has spoken clearly
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Provisional ballot directive spurs court action in Ohio

Voter advocates and state officials say that a recent directive by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted [ R ] regarding provisional ballots gives the elections chief greater license to disenfranchise voters, and have asked the court to intervene.

Attorneys for the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless and the Service Employees International Union Local 1199 -- who previously sued over provisional ballot language -- have asked U.S. District Court Judge Algenon Marbley to clarify a previous decree that authorizes that poll workers to be responsible for incomplete or missing information on ballot ID forms.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/poli...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Husted is bad news. His voter supression actions, which were mostly overturned by the Courts, will continue until election day and beyond. With 93% black and 76% Latino support for the President he will do whatever is necessary to try and deliver Ohio to Romney.

"It's our time, we deserve it, we worked hard for it,the people owe us this" - Ann Romney
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ohio Secretary Of State Acknowledges Loss Of Thousands Of Voter Registration Records

With the presidential election happening in just four days, the battleground state of Ohio is once again a major piece of the election puzzle. Already a hotbed for controversial moves and measures concerning the voting rights of its citizens, the “Buckeye State” finds itself on the map again after Republican Secretary of State, Jon Husted, acknowledged that a data glitch could have an effect on thousands of voters ahead of November 6, wrote the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

33,000 updated registration records were felled by a glitch triggered by “change-of-address” records and were resent by Husted’s office to local election officials. Voter rights advocates contend that thousands of absentee-ballot requests may have been incorrectly rejected in Ohio due to the software snafu between the secretary of state offices and the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The Columbus Dispatch reports that county election boards did not have current addresses for a number of registrants.

Initially, up to 100,000 notifications of changed addresses from the bureau’s website did not make their way to the secretary of state’s offices. In just a year’s time, motor vehicles have been sharing its records with Husted’s offices in order to keep a correct tally of registered voters. The glitch was immediately discovered, with the majority of the group able to be processed. The remaining 33,000 records are said to be undergoing process, and the state’s election board promises that there will be enough time to power through the erroneous data.

LQQK HERE:
http://newsone.com/2072171/ohio-voter-suppres...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
What will these racist tea bags will use as the excuse for president Obama winning again against the ignorant tea bag hopes and old schemes? Voter fraud, them pesky unions, them free loaders on social security, i will simply tell them they can blow meaningless excuses out the ass. The patriotic voters in america has spoken clearly
//////////

The patriotic voters in america has spoken clearly

/////////

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof,woof,woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
And IF, Romney wins (which I doubt), what will be your excuse? The Republicans stole the election?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

“Well, hon, Obama is really not so black...I mean his Mother was white so, I think it is safe to vote for him.

He’s articulate, bright and clean and light skinned.

After all, anyone's better than a rich Mormon at this point...”
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>And IF, Romney wins (which I doubt), what will be your excuse? The Republicans stole the election?
Looks like they are trying to in ohio

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE