Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,928)

Showing posts 38,541 - 38,560 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Well he looks Presidential, he's a white guy and born in America ( although I never seen his birth certificate )
He was a one term Governor ,if he was that great why is he losing Mass by 20 points? LMAO! Doesnt add up like his fuzzy math.........

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYY!
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The Great Gadsby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy that my spelling bothers you so much...moron!!!
Happiness through illiteracy.

You set a high bar for yourself.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

STAR TRIBUNE – UTAH’S LARGEST NEWSPAPER – ENDORSES OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55019844...

FROM UTAH:

"...as his campaign for the White House has made abundantly clear, first in his servile courtship of the tea party in order to win the nomination, and now as the party’s shape-shifting nominee. From his embrace of the party’s radical right wing, to subsequent portrayals of himself as a moderate champion of the middle class, Romney has raised the most frequently asked question of the campaign: "Who is this guy, really, and what in the world does he truly believe?"

"The evidence suggests no clear answer, or at least one that would survive Romney’s next speech or sound bite. Politicians routinely tailor their words to suit an audience. Romney, though, is shame...less, lavishing vastly diverse audiences with words, any words, they would trade their votes to hear.

"More troubling, Romney has repeatedly refused to share specifics of his radical plan to simultaneously reduce the debt, get rid of Obamacare (or, as he now says, only part of it), make a voucher program of Medicare, slash taxes and spending, and thereby create millions of new jobs. To claim, as Romney does, that he would offset his tax and spending cuts (except for billions more for the military) by doing away with tax deductions and exemptions is utterly meaningless without identifying which and how many would get the ax. Absent those specifics, his promise of a balanced budget simply does not pencil out.

"If this portrait of a Romney willing to say anything to get elected seems harsh, we need only revisit his branding of 47 percent of Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, yet feel victimized and entitled to government assistance. His job, he told a group of wealthy donors, "is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives....."

Remember Utah is 62% Mormon.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Teddy, keep drinking as voting day is on the way. Be ready for a let down watching president Obama winner
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Ford would have shut down without GM, Chrysler aid,

DETROIT (Bloomberg)-- Ford Motor Co., the only large U.S. automaker that didn’t receive a U.S. government bailout, would’ve failed along with General Motors and Chrysler if President Barack Obama’s administration hadn’t rescued the industry, said Steven Rattner, who headed Obama’s auto task force.

“Ford would have closed because it wouldn’t have been able to get parts, because the parts industry in this country was in arguably worse shape than the assemblers,” Rattner said today at the Center for American Progress in Washington.

Rattner, now chairman of the Willett Advisors LLC investment firm, led the $63.4 billion bailout in 2009 of GM and Chrysler, which he said would have fired all their workers and ceased to exist without the bailout.

President George W. Bush, who preceded Obama,“did the right thing” by beginning the bailout process, giving $17.5 billion to GM and Chrysler in 2008, Rattner said.

Let me repeat that:

President George W. Bush, who preceded Obama,“did the right thing” by beginning the bailout process, giving $17.5 billion to GM and Chrysler in 2008, Rattner said.

The auto bailout has been a point of contention in the presidential race between Obama and Republican Mitt Romney as they compete for votes in swing states including Ohio, home to U.S. automaker and parts-supplier plants. Romney opposed the government bailout.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Ford's view

Ford CEO Alan Mulally last month concurred with Rattner’s view, saying he testified before Congress in support of taxpayer support for his competitors because it also saved Ford.

“We think about that a lot, should we have gone back and testified on behalf of our competitors who were bankrupt,” Mulally told reporters Sept. 18 in New York.“I would do the same thing again today.”

Mulally said he agreed with the assessment of “the economic advisers of the Bush administration and the Obama administration that if GM and Chrysler had gone into free fall, they could have taken the United States from a recession into a depression.”

The U.S. government was the only entity that could save the domestic automakers because no one, including banks that were dealing with their own financial crises, was willing to put private capital into GM and Chrysler at the beginning of 2009, Rattner said.

“If you can’t pay your workers, if you can’t pay your suppliers, if you can’t pay your electric bills, then you have to liquidate,” he said.“This is what government is set up to do.”

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20121009/OEM/...

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

It must be a tea bag crying shame they desperately want america to vote for a flipper that they don't have the heart to promote, ha ha ha. They wanted McCain and america said loud and clear hell no frigging way. The president has many paths to victory while flipper is just flipper
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Early voting is giving President Barack Obama a big lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in battleground states such as Iowa,Obama campaign senior political strategist David Axelrod said.

The main thing is not to look at the polling but to look at the voting.

“We believe that we are mounting up a very, very large lead in Iowa based on where those early votes are coming from,” he said, while indications in Florida “are very positive.”

Iowa and Florida are among the nine swing states where both campaigns say the Nov. 6 election will be decided. They account for 110 of the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency. Democrat Obama has emphasized early voting and cast his own early-vote ballot in his hometown of Chicago on Oct. 25.

Early voting in Iowa, Ohio and Florida shows the campaign’s strategy “is starting to pay off,” said Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who was Obama’s first White House chief of staff. In Ohio the president is up almost two to one in early voting, he said.

“That’s an indication that the field operation, the communication strategy and the message of a resurgent strengthening middle class is essential,” Emanuel said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus acknowledged on the CNN Sunday morning program that Obama is ahead in early voting, while downplaying the overall impact that may have.
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

As the sun slowly sets on the GOP..........

F O R W A R D !!
OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

George Mason University professor Michael McDonald, an expert on early voting, said in North Carolina and Maine, Democrats seem to be voting in higher numbers than 2008, while Republicans seem to be voting in slightly lower numbers than four years ago, he said.

In Ohio, where voters do not register by party, early voting appears to be higher as Democrats outnumber Republicans McDonald said.

In Iowa, about twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans have voted by now - a potential warning sign for the Romney campaign, he said.
OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney campaign downplays poll giving Obama advantage among early voters

Meanwhile, the Obama campaign said Friday — before the release of the poll — that in Iowa and Ohio, registered Democrats have requested and cast more early ballots than have Republicans, and by a larger margin than in 2008. In Florida, Democrats have cut into the Republican lead in absentee requests from 2008, better than halving that advantage. And in Nevada, Democrats have outpaced Republicans in absentee ballot requests — a reversal from the last election.

"We have been in these communities for a long time, and we've been more prepared to get out the vote," Obama national field director Jeremy Bird said on a conference call Friday.

YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
OBAMA 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney will downplay his loss on Nov. as well.

The fact that the votes are coming in and are overwhelmingly for Obama is just the beginning.

Obama=290 electoral votes, easy
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
As the sun slowly sets on the GOP..........
F O R W A R D !!
T O T H E C L I F F , L E M M I N G S .

F O R W A R D T O M O R E O F T H I S!!

* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of Obama's presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I just dropped my voting ballot of at one of many drop boxes around pioneer square here in Portland, Oregon. The tea bags want me to be in Pennsylvania but why? I love my ducks and not a football program that protects Chester's which is exactly what Joe pa did

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Teddy, it does not appear the voters in any swing state excepts your racist yap yap tea bag posting drivel seriously, boo hoo tea bag. What a dumb ass tea bagger
The Great Gadsby

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Happiness through illiteracy.
You set a high bar for yourself.
Spoken like the true moron that you are, Ted.
Al Gore Internet Inventor

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, what part of president Obama does not need your racist tea bag vote does your ignorance not understand, boy? You should drink more Limbaugh nut juice as it helps you except the flipper really loves you
You embarrass our party boy.

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
I just dropped my voting ballot of at one of many drop boxes around pioneer square here in Portland, Oregon. The tea bags want me to be in Pennsylvania but why? I love my ducks and not a football program that protects Chester's which is exactly what Joe pa did
You're not from Portland Oregon Boy. You are from Chambersburg, PA. Do you know how I know this? LMAO

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The Great Gadsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true moron that you are, Ted.
Now who did you steal "moron" from on Topix punk? You are the moron vote. LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Early voting is giving President Barack Obama a big lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in battleground states such as Iowa,Obama campaign senior political strategist David Axelrod said.
The main thing is not to look at the polling but to look at the voting.
“We believe that we are mounting up a very, very large lead in Iowa based on where those early votes are coming from,” he said, while indications in Florida “are very positive.”
Iowa and Florida are among the nine swing states where both campaigns say the Nov. 6 election will be decided. They account for 110 of the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency. Democrat Obama has emphasized early voting and cast his own early-vote ballot in his hometown of Chicago on Oct. 25.
Early voting in Iowa, Ohio and Florida shows the campaign’s strategy “is starting to pay off,” said Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who was Obama’s first White House chief of staff. In Ohio the president is up almost two to one in early voting, he said.
“That’s an indication that the field operation, the communication strategy and the message of a resurgent strengthening middle class is essential,” Emanuel said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus acknowledged on the CNN Sunday morning program that Obama is ahead in early voting, while downplaying the overall impact that may have.
Where is your link to prove this? There is no link because it's simply not true boy. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,541 - 38,560 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 5 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 17 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••