Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,927)

Showing posts 38,521 - 38,540 of51,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Seems like Colin Powell ( one of the best minds in the Bush administration ) is now endorsing Obama ,seems like the GOP has thrown Powell under the bus, BUT while in the Bush administration he was their 'GOD' and lied to congress about the WMD's in Iraq at that time. Yes folks Powell took one for the team ,if you read his book you would know.
Read how he abandoned the Bush/Cheney war crime family in Bush's second term. I bet when he walked away from that job it took him months to wash all that slime off of his hands. Powell sees Romney as a guy who will cut the legs out from the working class,go to war at the drop of a hat, and wont look back. Over the years both Bush and Obama have tightened regulations on clean air and clean water and safer drilling for gas and oil, but Romney wants to loosen all those restrictions so we can inhale more pollution from the air, drink the bad water,and make workers more unsafe than ever before. No wonder the Bush/Cheney war crime family has gone into hiding during Romney's circus campaign follies . Romney wants to cut back on the EPA,OSHA, and the Clean Air Act OH ! and Fema !!.....I mean thats what Romneys companies do in China.,,,,,No regulations,,,,just shut up and keep polluting our air ,our water and our planet.......while working at your 20 dollar a day job..and you women out there, if you are walking from your job site to your car in the parking lot and get raped,Romney/Ryan has a solution for that too.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!
Ted Rogers

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
Lets see what happens in 2013.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
///////
/////////
///////
Remember feelings aren't facts...
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
So what...
why should they?

What about old Mitch McConnell outrageous statement to block any and all of President Obama's legislation right after he entered office?

and they did block a lot of it too.

Where was your outrage then, Taxi?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Tea bag racist warrior, pull your racial hating ass up by them pretty little slipper strings and stop flip flopping. You leave that to never be president Mr flipper, alright boy? California will show your tea bag vote is worthless
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
Lets see what happens in 2013.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
///////
/////////
///////
Remember feelings aren't facts...
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE

Your argument is circular and totally illogical.

It's OK for the HOUSE to not work with the sitting president on anything.

Its also OK for the Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell to say that the republic party's goal is to make Barack Obama a one term president.

But its not OK for Mr. Reid to say that the Senate would not pass Mitt Romney's Conservative Agenda.

Your thinking is not consistent. I guess my expectations are too high.

M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.

Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
Check you incontinence device for moisture...
Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!
Mr Swish
!LOL!

Spend more money, then print more money. Obama has increased the national debt by $6 TRILLION in four years.

You believe that debt is GOOD! Got it. Most sane, responsible people don't.

Yikes, Mr. Swish, you have a real preoccupation with scatological, anal and scrotal references. The source of your thinking is obstructed. Try separating your Saturday night fun from your comments before posting.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.

Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.

Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!

See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.
Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
AGAIN with the scatological obsession. Is that ALL you can think about?

In language you can understand, Mr Swish, you're a disingenuous turd--"Peace and Blessings"--in TWO languages.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.
Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.
Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!
See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
ANOTHER fantasy of yours? "It feels like I am taking advantage of you." Go back to your boy-love forum.

You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish. Keep practicing, though.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls .

The surveys found the two battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Mr. Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

Mr. Obama held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October—where the relatively more buoyant economy and the federal bailout of the auto industry appear to have solidified his support among a wide swath of voters.

In both states, Mr. Obama got high marks from all sides for his management of recovery efforts after the storm Sandy hit the East Coast. That tracks an array of polls taken in the past week suggesting that Mr. Romney's rise may have flattened out just before Sandy landed, an event that sucked national attention away from the campaign trail. In the Florida and Ohio polls, even a majority of Republican voters approved of Mr. Obama's handling of the storm's aftermath

LQQK HERE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Saturday, November 3, 2012Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls
The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll surveys of likely voters released Friday shows President Obama and Mitt Romney battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

The President held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/11/...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Poll: Obama leading Romney 47-42 in Iowa
By Meghashyam Mali - 11/04/12 04:51 AM ET
A new poll shows President Obama with a strong lead in Iowa, two days before election day.

The latest Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows the president with a 47-42 lead over GOP challenger Mitt Romney in the key battleground state.

The poll shows little movement from a late September Iowa poll which put Obama above Romney at 49-45.

LQQK HERE:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/265...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Teddy boy, your high level of tea bag ignorance, BIG BOY
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Final Des Moines Register Iowa Poll: Obama Up 5 Points Over Romney

The final Iowa Poll before Election Day shows President Obama up 5 percentage points over Mitt Romney in the state.

The Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows that Iowans are feeling more optimistic about where the nation is headed, and they're giving the president the credit, favoring him over Romney 47 percent to 42 percent.
Reverend Irreverent

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
Both candidates are paid for by the same megabank multinational corporate interest.
The bankers/elite/globalist will win, the American people LOSE, this is not an 'election', it is just picking which puppet to put on display for four more years.
Dennis Kucinich spoke for the American people, and the banker oligarchy threw millions into backing a primary challenger, they cannot have men like him on C-SPAN speaking his mind. We still have Mike Lee, and a few others, but Kucinich and Ron Paul will be missed.
Ron Paul has been presenting sound money, non-interventionist foreign policy and civil liberties for over 20 years. The banker media has been able to convince the sleeping brainwashed zombie public that he must be a 'kook' or 'crazy', and the left/right paradigm entrenched mind-controlled weasel population has suck it up.
People are waking up, Ross Perot woke me up when I was in my teens and they will no longer allow third party candidates into the debates because 95% of what he said was true. The 'giant sucking sound'- can anyone dispute this? It was a BIG JOKE among the controlled media when he said it, but the joke is on the American public, because it has and still is happening.
So all of you left/right copy/paste experts here, please wake up and at least display a little critical think occasionally, instead of just parroting back what your corporate media masters tell you.
Most posters on this board are immune to logic and reasoning like this. It wasn't conveniently posted on some blog or biased news site for them to cut and paste and follow up with a witty insult against 'the other guy'. Again, I went against both candidates and was attacked on both sides. They're equally rabid and will blindly attack anyone that isn't pro-Their Guy. The arguments just tend to lack any substance because they don't have retorts as readily available to go against unfamiliar contenders. We're not easily put in place by any of the hundreds of dissenting polls cherry-picked from around the 'net.

Still, good effort. Just don't expect informed or thoughtful discussion as long as they have a steady supply of poll numbers and fabricated last-minute 'breaking news' to siege one another with.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

In Pennsylvania, Obama up 3 points

Polls showing the race closing in Pennsylvania in the final haul have changed the narrative around the state's importance ahead of Election Day. Where once polls showed Obama secure, with leads of anywhere from 7 to 10 points, now he's ahead just 49 percent to 46 percent in a Democratic-leaning state

LQQK HERE:
http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/blog_pe...
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER fantasy of yours? "It feels like I am taking advantage of you." Go back to your boy-love forum.
You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish. Keep practicing, though.
Yoo Mr. Teddy Poo--

One more thing, while my French is not great since it is not my first language, but I notice that English may not be your first language since you have difficulties with third grade sentence construction.

Your is a possessive and used when portraying ownership. You're is a contraction of the verb construction you are.

The sentence should be "Your French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish". not as you wrote "You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish." I guess the kettle is calling the pot black.

This was too easy to pass up although I promised myself I wouldn't respond.

Let me rephrase my earlier sentiment. It's now like boxing a "blindfolded, tied-up, no armed man".

Gai kakhen afenyam!(I know a couple of other languages also).

And by the way, my motto is no fems, fats, mentally infirm, or young boys, I guess that ends our further conversations since you fit in at least three of those categories.

So long my dear one--

Mr Swish
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Because President Obama leads in the polling average in most of the swing states, this means that most of the polls there on Saturday showed him ahead as well. Among the 21 polls in battleground states on Saturday, 16 had Mr. Obama ahead as compared with just two leads for Mr. Romney; three other battleground state polls had the race tied.

LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
Reverend Irreverent

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know
But you think your guy is better too.
So, everything applies to you too if you have a dog in this hunt.
Hey Libertarians aren't always what they seem either.
I will come back later with some Libertaarain follies for you to contemplate but I don't want to disillusion you so that you don't vote at all.
I'm very comfortable being a Democrat though So yes I think my guy is better but don't think in on here about trying to change peoples minds.
That would not be living in this universe
The Dems on here I like and support them. I don't like some of the republicans that post on here and I enjoy responding to their nonsense when appropriate (which just happens to be all the time)
But, believe it or not I do not respond to them because their.republicans. I have respect for some republicans and would not direct such scathing criticism to some...well there's a few.
But I just don't like some these individuals who are sucking up pablum spewed by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.
So I respond to some of that garbage.
By the way ...like I said before and whether you want to accept it or not there are disticnt difference in outcome depending on who you vote for this time.
None are perfecr and those Libertarians aren't showing all their cards yet either...once they gain power they will thouugh.
But don't be discouraged that's how it works in our system. I'm not however condoning corruption either.
Any types of actual law breaking should be punished to the full extent on either side.
Unfortunately though the republican just stack the Supreme Court with justices who are taking away liberties.
This should really piss you off more than anything be a so called "Libertarian"
Now, if you're a Tea Bagger I understand the dilemna ahead...your republican party just couldn't produce a good enough candidate.
He's corrupt in the sense that he wants to limit more freedoms and if he were to get into office. Roe vs Wade, not stopping the legislation that says money is free speech, and a host of others that he's not telling us about as well.
So....vote for whemever suits your fancy but I enjoy seeing the splintering effect that is evident here.
The splintering is begining and more will follow you into the desert but good luck anyway.
Sorry for any typos ..its 3:40 am and my eyes are going
Hmm...well stated, sir. Kudos to you. Sleep well.
(Note that its now the afternoon and you're probably awake now, but meh, whatever)
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

What Mr. Romney will want to see are national polls showing him a point or so ahead in the race, as was the case just after Denver.

If the national polls show a tie on average, then Mr. Romney will be more of an underdog than you might think, since that is when Mr. Obama’s Electoral College advantages will tend to give him their greatest benefit. In the FiveThirtyEight simulation on Saturday, Mr. Obama won the Electoral College about 80 percent of the time when the national popular vote was tied.

LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,521 - 38,540 of51,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr D Cheney 3,748
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Pirates booty 5,357
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••