Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

#41186 Nov 4, 2012
Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE,

Sorry I meant TAXNOMORE

He quotes Fox News as a source. Quite laughable at that. I could send you a free subscription to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review--Scaife has to give them away for free so that he has some circulation. You might enjoy that rag!

The bill didn't pass because of CLOTURE. The constitutional and historical norm of decision-making by simple majority has been replaced by a routine requirement [in the Senate] to assemble a supermajority of 60.... This supermajority barrier has fueled the politics of paralysis.

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority. Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic. Lets see what happens in 2013.

I guess you are getting your money's worth from the "DO Nothing" house and their "lady parts" legislation?

Remember feelings aren't facts...

Votre monde est une illusion et que vous êtes plein de merde!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

#41187 Nov 4, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Keynesian economics somehow allows huge national debts to evaporate through the spending of freshly printed money."
!LOL! You ARE! You ARE a Democrat!
Hmmm. You are paying 28% in taxes yet claim you understand how things work? What a funny little shouty-boy you are.
Why is THIS no surprise, Mr. Swish: "And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin."
"Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!" is only because your brain is IN your ass and apparently that's full of all sorts of items.
Want to think more clearly? Try an enema.
Once again, take a deep breath Mr Teddy Poo

Check you incontinence device for moisture and get a copy of Samuelson's Economics. It might give you a some facts to base your arguements on.

Adjusting the tin hat and stepping outside the trailer may help you to stop hearing those voices.

Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!

Peace and Blessings Dear Ones--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41188 Nov 4, 2012
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.

Lets see what happens in 2013.

//////////

Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.

.
.
.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.

Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

.
.
.

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

///////

/////////

///////

Remember feelings aren't facts...

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41189 Nov 4, 2012
.
.
.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

-Majority Leader Reid

///////

Remember feelings aren't facts...

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41190 Nov 4, 2012
Yoo Hoo Mr Swish

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41191 Nov 4, 2012
Seems like Colin Powell ( one of the best minds in the Bush administration ) is now endorsing Obama ,seems like the GOP has thrown Powell under the bus, BUT while in the Bush administration he was their 'GOD' and lied to congress about the WMD's in Iraq at that time. Yes folks Powell took one for the team ,if you read his book you would know.
Read how he abandoned the Bush/Cheney war crime family in Bush's second term. I bet when he walked away from that job it took him months to wash all that slime off of his hands. Powell sees Romney as a guy who will cut the legs out from the working class,go to war at the drop of a hat, and wont look back. Over the years both Bush and Obama have tightened regulations on clean air and clean water and safer drilling for gas and oil, but Romney wants to loosen all those restrictions so we can inhale more pollution from the air, drink the bad water,and make workers more unsafe than ever before. No wonder the Bush/Cheney war crime family has gone into hiding during Romney's circus campaign follies . Romney wants to cut back on the EPA,OSHA, and the Clean Air Act OH ! and Fema !!.....I mean thats what Romneys companies do in China.,,,,,No regulations,,,,just shut up and keep polluting our air ,our water and our planet.......while working at your 20 dollar a day job..and you women out there, if you are walking from your job site to your car in the parking lot and get raped,Romney/Ryan has a solution for that too.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41192 Nov 4, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
Lets see what happens in 2013.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
.
.
.
"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
.
.
.
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
///////
/////////
///////
Remember feelings aren't facts...
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
So what...
why should they?

What about old Mitch McConnell outrageous statement to block any and all of President Obama's legislation right after he entered office?

and they did block a lot of it too.

Where was your outrage then, Taxi?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41193 Nov 4, 2012
Tea bag racist warrior, pull your racial hating ass up by them pretty little slipper strings and stop flip flopping. You leave that to never be president Mr flipper, alright boy? California will show your tea bag vote is worthless
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

#41194 Nov 4, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
Lets see what happens in 2013.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
.
.
.
"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
.
.
.
Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.
///////
/////////
///////
Remember feelings aren't facts...
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE

Your argument is circular and totally illogical.

It's OK for the HOUSE to not work with the sitting president on anything.

Its also OK for the Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell to say that the republic party's goal is to make Barack Obama a one term president.

But its not OK for Mr. Reid to say that the Senate would not pass Mitt Romney's Conservative Agenda.

Your thinking is not consistent. I guess my expectations are too high.

M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

#41195 Nov 4, 2012
PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.

Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41196 Nov 4, 2012
Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
...
Check you incontinence device for moisture...
Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!
...
Mr Swish
!LOL!

Spend more money, then print more money. Obama has increased the national debt by $6 TRILLION in four years.

You believe that debt is GOOD! Got it. Most sane, responsible people don't.

Yikes, Mr. Swish, you have a real preoccupation with scatological, anal and scrotal references. The source of your thinking is obstructed. Try separating your Saturday night fun from your comments before posting.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

#41197 Nov 4, 2012
One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.

Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.

Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!

See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41198 Nov 4, 2012
Mr Swish wrote:
PS: Oh, and by the way, The Washington Times is not a real newspaper. Remember, it is owned by a cult. I wouldn't quote it, FOX News, or WORLD NET DAILY if you want people to take you seriously.
Once again, M. Taxnomore a merde pour les cerveaux!
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
AGAIN with the scatological obsession. Is that ALL you can think about?

In language you can understand, Mr Swish, you're a disingenuous turd--"Peace and Blessings"--in TWO languages.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41199 Nov 4, 2012
Mr Swish wrote:
One more thing, its fun rattling your cages but I've got to move on to more challenging discussion.
Talking with Teddy Poo, FACTSNOMORE and the rest of their Posse of Ignorance is like boxing against a one-armed person. It feels like I am taking advantage of you.
Réglez vos étain crétins chapeaux, la merde s'échappe de votre bouche sur ce forum!
See you on the flip side--
Mr. Swish
ANOTHER fantasy of yours? "It feels like I am taking advantage of you." Go back to your boy-love forum.

You're French is embarrassingly poor, Mr. Swish. Keep practicing, though.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41200 Nov 4, 2012
Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls .

The surveys found the two battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Mr. Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

Mr. Obama held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October—where the relatively more buoyant economy and the federal bailout of the auto industry appear to have solidified his support among a wide swath of voters.

In both states, Mr. Obama got high marks from all sides for his management of recovery efforts after the storm Sandy hit the East Coast. That tracks an array of polls taken in the past week suggesting that Mr. Romney's rise may have flattened out just before Sandy landed, an event that sucked national attention away from the campaign trail. In the Florida and Ohio polls, even a majority of Republican voters approved of Mr. Obama's handling of the storm's aftermath

LQQK HERE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41201 Nov 4, 2012
Saturday, November 3, 2012Obama Holds Lead in Florida and Ohio Polls
The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll surveys of likely voters released Friday shows President Obama and Mitt Romney battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

The President held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/11/...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41202 Nov 4, 2012
Poll: Obama leading Romney 47-42 in Iowa
By Meghashyam Mali - 11/04/12 04:51 AM ET
A new poll shows President Obama with a strong lead in Iowa, two days before election day.

The latest Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows the president with a 47-42 lead over GOP challenger Mitt Romney in the key battleground state.

The poll shows little movement from a late September Iowa poll which put Obama above Romney at 49-45.

LQQK HERE:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/265...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41203 Nov 4, 2012
Teddy boy, your high level of tea bag ignorance, BIG BOY
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41204 Nov 4, 2012
Final Des Moines Register Iowa Poll: Obama Up 5 Points Over Romney

The final Iowa Poll before Election Day shows President Obama up 5 percentage points over Mitt Romney in the state.

The Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows that Iowans are feeling more optimistic about where the nation is headed, and they're giving the president the credit, favoring him over Romney 47 percent to 42 percent.
Reverend Irreverent

Southfield, MI

#41205 Nov 4, 2012
xfactor wrote:
Both candidates are paid for by the same megabank multinational corporate interest.
The bankers/elite/globalist will win, the American people LOSE, this is not an 'election', it is just picking which puppet to put on display for four more years.
Dennis Kucinich spoke for the American people, and the banker oligarchy threw millions into backing a primary challenger, they cannot have men like him on C-SPAN speaking his mind. We still have Mike Lee, and a few others, but Kucinich and Ron Paul will be missed.
Ron Paul has been presenting sound money, non-interventionist foreign policy and civil liberties for over 20 years. The banker media has been able to convince the sleeping brainwashed zombie public that he must be a 'kook' or 'crazy', and the left/right paradigm entrenched mind-controlled weasel population has suck it up.
People are waking up, Ross Perot woke me up when I was in my teens and they will no longer allow third party candidates into the debates because 95% of what he said was true. The 'giant sucking sound'- can anyone dispute this? It was a BIG JOKE among the controlled media when he said it, but the joke is on the American public, because it has and still is happening.
So all of you left/right copy/paste experts here, please wake up and at least display a little critical think occasionally, instead of just parroting back what your corporate media masters tell you.
Most posters on this board are immune to logic and reasoning like this. It wasn't conveniently posted on some blog or biased news site for them to cut and paste and follow up with a witty insult against 'the other guy'. Again, I went against both candidates and was attacked on both sides. They're equally rabid and will blindly attack anyone that isn't pro-Their Guy. The arguments just tend to lack any substance because they don't have retorts as readily available to go against unfamiliar contenders. We're not easily put in place by any of the hundreds of dissenting polls cherry-picked from around the 'net.

Still, good effort. Just don't expect informed or thoughtful discussion as long as they have a steady supply of poll numbers and fabricated last-minute 'breaking news' to siege one another with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr wharf is a tool 5,853
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun 24 gab 93
Review: Happy Nails Jun 14 Beachgirl 1
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '15 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages