Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Hey, danny BOY, did you see the scary headline on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review today, two days before the election?

"PA STILL IN PLAY 47% Obama 47% Romney"

It must be right. It's based on a poll!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Both candidates are paid for by the same megabank multinational corporate interest.

The bankers/elite/globalist will win, the American people LOSE, this is not an 'election', it is just picking which puppet to put on display for four more years.

Dennis Kucinich spoke for the American people, and the banker oligarchy threw millions into backing a primary challenger, they cannot have men like him on C-SPAN speaking his mind. We still have Mike Lee, and a few others, but Kucinich and Ron Paul will be missed.

Ron Paul has been presenting sound money, non-interventionist foreign policy and civil liberties for over 20 years. The banker media has been able to convince the sleeping brainwashed zombie public that he must be a 'kook' or 'crazy', and the left/right paradigm entrenched mind-controlled weasel population has suck it up.

People are waking up, Ross Perot woke me up when I was in my teens and they will no longer allow third party candidates into the debates because 95% of what he said was true. The 'giant sucking sound'- can anyone dispute this? It was a BIG JOKE among the controlled media when he said it, but the joke is on the American public, because it has and still is happening.

So all of you left/right copy/paste experts here, please wake up and at least display a little critical think occasionally, instead of just parroting back what your corporate media masters tell you.
Ted Rogers

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Hey, danny BOY, did you see the scary headline on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review today, two days before the election?
"PA STILL IN PLAY 47% Obama 47% Romney"
It must be right. It's based on a poll!
Isn't the The Trib owned by Scaife or some Tea Bagger like that?
Or is it a Fox News subsidiary?
Note sure but this is more likely the case, probably making it look closer than it actually is?

And of course the obvious ...
Is this the same 47% that Romney doesn't give a shit about?

Or did he retract that statement too?

Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoo Hoo Teabag Dippers--
The US Debt is not out of control or in crisis....
Its immoral that Romney pays 14% and I pay closer to 28%.
Government involves compromise but your silly, colonial clothing wearing idiots seem to think its a MMA cage match where everyone ends up bloodied and ill.
Pousser les sachets de thé jusqu'à votre âne et un certain sens dans votre tête!
XOXO
Mr Swish
!LOL!

Yours is an fringe, untrusted opinion in describing a 16 TRILLION dollar debt as one NOT in crisis. That kind of statement discredits all you have to say.

It's more an indication of YOUR stupidity if you're paying 28%! That's on YOU, not Romney.

So you're saying that Harry Reid is 'Teabagger' based on his recent statement "Democrats will not work with Romney if he wins"?

You hoo. Apparently you're frustrated that you can't 'push your tea bags up your ass because it IS your head'. We know why you call yourself 'Mr. Swish' now don't we.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the The Trib owned by Scaife or some Tea Bagger like that?
Or is it a Fox News subsidiary?
Note sure but this is more likely the case, probably making it look closer than it actually is?
And of course the obvious ...
Is this the same 47% that Romney doesn't give a shit about?
Or did he retract that statement too?
LOL

You being "Note sure" doesn't slow you from talking as if you are.

Huh? "Is this the same 47% that Romney doesn't give a shit about?" doesn't make much sense, now does it.

You LOVE appearing stupid in public.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

In the words of Willie Lynch in 1712, there are many ways in which you can keep control of your "slaves".

His wisdom of 288 years has not changed.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back.

You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are;

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will ...

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Teddy Poo!

Sorry if your small intellect can't comprehend that Federal, state, local, FICA, and other taxes for the hard working self-employed add up to 28% even with deductions.

Your criticism of my ideas as being fringe are so far from reality it makes me laugh. People are paying the US to keep their money--check the Wall Street Journal if you actually have the cognitive abilities to read and interpret.

Keynesian economics is the only thing that works to get the economy going again. Remember supply and demand curves, no I guess you wouldn't since your tin foil hat doesn't get the voice of reason.

If you think the 2011 House did a wonderful job with their lady parts hearings and crazy war on women, I have a bridge to sell you.

Get out of your trailer home once in awhile, expand your horizons, take an anger management class. I've heard they can do wonders for people like you.

And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin. I would be happy to come over today and perform it for you. I'd bring a ladder so I could climb over your enormous belly.

Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO

Mr Swish

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The racist tea bag warrior is pissed. That's a good thing
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You being "Note sure" doesn't slow you from talking as if you are.
Huh? "Is this the same 47% that Romney doesn't give a shit about?" doesn't make much sense, now does it.
You LOVE appearing stupid in public.
wow you're so insightful Ted.

So, yeah Richard Mellon-Scaife does own the Pittsburgh Tribune Review and yes he is a wing-nut..

Are you happy now?

can't fool you.... you're very astute as I do love appearing stupid in public

man, you're one harsh individual....ouch!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr Swish

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO

//////////

Obama's Jobs Bill Fails to Advance in Senate Despite White House Push

President Obama's $447 billion jobs bill failed to clear a procedural hurdle in the

Democratic-controlled Senate

Tuesday night despite a White House push that accelerated in the 11th hour.

The bill received 50 votes falling short of the necessary 60 to end debate.

Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana were the only Democrats to vote against the bill.

Both of them are facing tough re-election campaigns next year.

Obama declared earlier Tuesday that the U.S. Senate faced a “moment of truth” when it voted on the bill, calling it "gut check time."

He later issued a statement accusing Republicans of obstruction.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/11/wh ...

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
Yoo Hoo Teddy Poo!
Keynesian economics is the only thing that works to get the economy going again.
And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin. I would be happy to come over today and perform it for you. I'd bring a ladder so I could climb over your enormous belly.
Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!
"Keynesian economics somehow allows huge national debts to evaporate through the spending of freshly printed money."

!LOL! You ARE! You ARE a Democrat!

Hmmm. You are paying 28% in taxes yet claim you understand how things work? What a funny little shouty-boy you are.

Why is THIS no surprise, Mr. Swish: "And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin."

"Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!" is only because your brain is IN your ass and apparently that's full of all sorts of items.

Want to think more clearly? Try an enema.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Swish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's immoral that Romney pays 14% and I pay closer to 28%. Think about it if you rely in income rather than interest for your support. They need to pay their fair share just like middle class taxpayers.
The income tax itself is punishment for working - PERIOD!

Repeal the income tax 100%, put a flat sales tax across the board - that will be the only way to even come close to everyone getting robbed equally (paying) their 'fair share' of pork to the fat frogs in government, and their corporate sponsors.

Also REPEAL all property taxes - this is just a form of rent. not ever OWNING anything - just paying rent to the government. Don't believe me, DO NOT pay your property taxes on the home you 'own' and see how long it is before you are SWAT teamed out of it by the globalist controlled police force.

Get out of all these foreign countries, trade with them and build up defense - not offense. The AL-Queda/Taliban or whatever boogie man you are scared of this week will NEVER be able to overcome or overtake this nation - EVER. Get over it. The globalist bankers - on the other hand - already have by buying up and controlling the media, Dem, and GOP parties.
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr FACTSNOMORE,

Sorry I meant TAXNOMORE

He quotes Fox News as a source. Quite laughable at that. I could send you a free subscription to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review--Scaife has to give them away for free so that he has some circulation. You might enjoy that rag!

The bill didn't pass because of CLOTURE. The constitutional and historical norm of decision-making by simple majority has been replaced by a routine requirement [in the Senate] to assemble a supermajority of 60.... This supermajority barrier has fueled the politics of paralysis.

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority. Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic. Lets see what happens in 2013.

I guess you are getting your money's worth from the "DO Nothing" house and their "lady parts" legislation?

Remember feelings aren't facts...

Votre monde est une illusion et que vous êtes plein de merde!

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
Mr Swish

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Keynesian economics somehow allows huge national debts to evaporate through the spending of freshly printed money."
!LOL! You ARE! You ARE a Democrat!
Hmmm. You are paying 28% in taxes yet claim you understand how things work? What a funny little shouty-boy you are.
Why is THIS no surprise, Mr. Swish: "And by the way, I don't like tea but I do like teabaggin."
"Vous êtes tellement stupide ça me fait mal d'y penser!" is only because your brain is IN your ass and apparently that's full of all sorts of items.
Want to think more clearly? Try an enema.
Once again, take a deep breath Mr Teddy Poo

Check you incontinence device for moisture and get a copy of Samuelson's Economics. It might give you a some facts to base your arguements on.

Adjusting the tin hat and stepping outside the trailer may help you to stop hearing those voices.

Votre cerveau est plein de crottes!

Peace and Blessings Dear Ones--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.

Lets see what happens in 2013.

//////////

Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.

Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Majority Leader Reid and many democrats are making it a priority to change this delaying tactic used by the republic minority.

///////

/////////

///////

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,"

-Majority Leader Reid

///////

Peace and Blessings--

Mr Swish
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Yoo Hoo Mr Swish

Peace and Blessings--

XOXO
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Seems like Colin Powell ( one of the best minds in the Bush administration ) is now endorsing Obama ,seems like the GOP has thrown Powell under the bus, BUT while in the Bush administration he was their 'GOD' and lied to congress about the WMD's in Iraq at that time. Yes folks Powell took one for the team ,if you read his book you would know.
Read how he abandoned the Bush/Cheney war crime family in Bush's second term. I bet when he walked away from that job it took him months to wash all that slime off of his hands. Powell sees Romney as a guy who will cut the legs out from the working class,go to war at the drop of a hat, and wont look back. Over the years both Bush and Obama have tightened regulations on clean air and clean water and safer drilling for gas and oil, but Romney wants to loosen all those restrictions so we can inhale more pollution from the air, drink the bad water,and make workers more unsafe than ever before. No wonder the Bush/Cheney war crime family has gone into hiding during Romney's circus campaign follies . Romney wants to cut back on the EPA,OSHA, and the Clean Air Act OH ! and Fema !!.....I mean thats what Romneys companies do in China.,,,,,No regulations,,,,just shut up and keep polluting our air ,our water and our planet.......while working at your 20 dollar a day job..and you women out there, if you are walking from your job site to your car in the parking lot and get raped,Romney/Ryan has a solution for that too.

THE CLEAR CHOICE

OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Simple changes like requiring senators to be on the floor to stall a bill provide an easy fix for this republican tactic.
Lets see what happens in 2013.
//////////
Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.
Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.
Read more: Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
///////
/////////
///////
Peace and Blessings--
Mr Swish
So what...
why should they?

What about old Mitch McConnell outrageous statement to block any and all of President Obama's legislation right after he entered office?

and they did block a lot of it too.

Where was your outrage then, Taxi?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Tea bag racist warrior, pull your racial hating ass up by them pretty little slipper strings and stop flip flopping. You leave that to never be president Mr flipper, alright boy? California will show your tea bag vote is worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mon bbqbob2001 5,411
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters