Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,924)

Showing posts 38,461 - 38,480 of51,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Great Gadsby

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Of course, about 38,000 of these are from the same person....

Yes, you know who you are..
Ted

Rockwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The Great Gadsby wrote:
I just wanted to take time to congradulate myself for being the 38,582 poster on this forum.
Let me "congradulate" you, too, for your life's greatest intellectual achievement.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Teddy, you will yap yap yap on any thing but you have no heart to promote the flipper, why is that? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. The president does not need your tea bag vote
Guess who

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The Great Gadsby wrote:
Of course, about 38,000 of these are from the same person....
Yes, you know who you are..
Yes, we sure do know who.
Congratulations to the idiot from West Mifflin aka Muffin Boy, who has more ID's and locations than any Topix poster ever. It must of taken a long time and hard work to accomplish this fantastic feat.
All those multiple posts back to back that you copied and pasted, all the very old posts, the mistaken posts you did not read prior. Lets not forget you personal opinion that were either stupid or, well just stupid. lol
You really though you were sly when you decided to post the paragraphs from articles you stole as separate posts to make it look like your were something. Well Muffin's you really are something else, glad you don't have an identical twin with the same lack of grey matter.
Did you forget that while you were bragging on here and showing us how smart you are to be able to post using your other ID's that you were logged in as The Great Gadsby and then went to mutt vs mitt, mitt vs mutt, bobby64 and a few other that I can't remember at this time? Yep, you're one bright dude LOL dude dude dude.
All good things must come to an end, November 6th you will go away and never return as a leaf in a wind storm.
Guess who

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Teddy, you will yap yap yap on any thing but you have no heart to promote the flipper, why is that? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. The president does not need your tea bag vote
Muffins did you ever think of just going away and never come back?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Guess who, the president is winning Ohio so do get mad. You racist tea bags know Obama does not want or need your vote to win.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Guess who, the president is winning Ohio so do get mad. You racist tea bags know Obama does not want or need your vote to win.
Wrong, the latest poll released today shows a tie in Ohio. Little by little Romney has chipped away at Obama's sure wins, leads, now Romney leads in the popular vote and electoral vote. It may have taken some Obama voters awhile to see through Obama and the Independents to decide but the wait was well worth it and now everything needed for a win is on Romney's side and what a win it's going to be.

The Libyan scandal, this is all Obama has left and it's not going to help him only hurt him. This is the reason he is ignoring the press, Americans demands for an explanation. This scandal is Obama's final nail in his coffin.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, your a guzzler with the Limbaugh nut juice, huh boy? In your mind flipper must be winning but you won't promote the flipper, why? That is why flipper wont win Ohio or even the state your ignorant ass lives in. You better knock on some more racist brethren doors

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Two Navy Seals, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods held off an entire platoon of terrorists for 7 hours at the Benghazi Embassy. They voluntarily tried to save our Ambassador Christopher Stevens and his aid Sean Smith.

The White House and State Department watched them die from the situation room in the White House.

Obama had marines 1 hour away. Obama had two aircraft bases within an hour of Benghazi. There were C-130 gunships ready to go. But Obama did nothing!

I will not support a coward to be the commander and chief of our brave forces.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, your a guzzler with the Limbaugh nut juice, huh boy? In your mind flipper must be winning but you won't promote the flipper, why? That is why flipper wont win Ohio or even the state your ignorant ass lives in. You better knock on some more racist brethren doors
I'll post it again since you're to stupid to comprehend, Muffin Boy.

Wrong, the latest poll released today shows a tie in Ohio. Little by little Romney has chipped away at Obama's sure wins, leads, now Romney leads in the popular vote and electoral vote. It may have taken some Obama voters awhile to see through Obama and the Independents to decide but the wait was well worth it and now everything needed for a win is on Romney's side and what a win it's going to be.

The Libyan scandal, this is all Obama has left and it's not going to help him only hurt him. This is the reason he is ignoring the press, Americans demands for an explanation. This scandal is Obama's final nail in his coffin.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I will say it again racist rogers. Your a simple minded angry racist tea bag too mentally challenged as a direct result from guzzling that Limbaugh nut juice. Did flipper erase president Obama's early vote advantage? Your in what swing state? Is it the ignorant tea bag in you that makes you prey for your corporate gods or racial hatred

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!?

Not surprising at all. They have no clue why they are voting for him, other than their young, uniformed minds telling them he's the "cooler" one and he's all for women's rights (though I bet they don't know much about the details of that either), cheap healthcare and he ordered Bin Laden killed.(I wonder how many of them know really who Bin Laden was and the details of any of it).

These people are in college also. On a brighter note at least they were honest and said they did not know about the attack. They didn't spout nonsense about an Obama phone all except one guy who said "so if he didn't care he just brushed it off his shoulders that's great uh that's leadership" what an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
I will say it again racist rogers. Your a simple minded angry racist tea bag too mentally challenged as a direct result from guzzling that Limbaugh nut juice. Did flipper erase president Obama's early vote advantage? Your in what swing state? Is it the ignorant tea bag in you that makes you prey for your corporate gods or racial hatred
LMAO...you can't even come up with your own idea on how to respond to me so you stole my idea. LMAO @ the dum dum.

I'll post it again since you're to stupid to comprehend, Muffin Boy.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, you so mentally challenged and retarded thinking always drinking that Limbaugh nut juice. Your fixed news may have some to sell you for free after election, hoooray. Did flipper erase president Obama's early voter lead in Ohio? Hell no the flipper has not In your tea bag retarded racial hating mind with a double dose of Limbaugh nut juice you become internet power
Mittrack Obamney

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I will win. Trust me.

Paid for by Internatiol Corporations.
Mittrack Obamney

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

*those Corporations were too cheap to pay for an "n" in International.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Do you love them n words, apparently
Richard Nixon

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!?
Not surprising at all. They have no clue why they are voting for him, other than their young, uniformed minds telling them he's the "cooler" one and he's all for women's rights (though I bet they don't know much about the details of that either), cheap healthcare and he ordered Bin Laden killed.(I wonder how many of them know really who Bin Laden was and the details of any of it).
These people are in college also. On a brighter note at least they were honest and said they did not know about the attack. They didn't spout nonsense about an Obama phone all except one guy who said "so if he didn't care he just brushed it off his shoulders that's great uh that's leadership" what an idiot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
This subject doesnt concern the voters at all, it's old news no matter how much Mutt will milk it it eont make a difference
What is Obama suppose to do bomb the country ?
This is old school thinking Davey such as yourself.The GOP has 1960 thinking it's not working. While Obama holds leads in most swing sates and has Ohio in his pocket becuase of early voting the polls dont show the votes that are in now as Obama leads Romney 57% to 38%... Thats a fact Davey........Better hope for another clown candidate for 2016 from the GOP. I personally think Santorium would have gave Obama a defeat. But your party choose the brain dead guy that changed his mind more than you change your Depends underware LOL!

Will you still be crying and complaining on here for the next 4 years? LOL.Get a hobby son and I dont mean playing with ur D_ICK!
LMAO
The tea party was short lived and will no longer be around in 2016.

The facts Davey about Benghazi:

Oct 19, 2012 3:22pm Documents Back Up Claims of Requests for Greater Security in Benghazi

Great to see Republicans leaking classified information. The chairman of the committee has been after Obama since day one. He lacks totally credibility and he has a criminal history of his own. Republicans are trying to say there was zero security at the consulate, yet there were. How did the Americans get evacuated to a safe house, which Republicans on the committee also released, even though it was classified. How much classified information do Republicans plan to release between now and Election Day, even when we have Americans on the ground in Libya? Totally disgusting on their part.

The situation on the ground in Benghazi was fluid and changing. To suggest that the President of the United States did not address the threat level with adequate security is an overstatement.

There is much greater supporting evidence stating that President Bush willfully ignored warnings prior to 9-11. Yet Republicans have no problem with this.

Which is it, you cannot have it both ways?

Otherwise this nothing but a partisan witch hunt and waste of tax payer dollars.

To bad the Republicans refused to increase the military force in Lybia,( Ryan Paul voted NO for extra security,look it up ) still wondering why the world believed the G Bush & republican lies when the U S invaded Iraq & Afganastan murdering over 100,000 innocent unarmed civilians, costing over 5,000 lives for nothing.

Why did Paul Ryan VOTE AGAINST increasing the Embassy Security Budget ...It's on the record he did......look it up fool!

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Where's racist rogers and his new tea bag electoral map showing how badly his beloved flipper is beating the mean Kenyan mow mow Marxist communist loving president Obama? Marisa, you need to help this clown tea bag out sweety. Sell him that good right wing ya yap
Richard Nixon

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY :
Now their cry."It's all Obama's fault"!!!

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY
LQQK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,461 - 38,480 of51,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mon Heartbreak of Psoriasis 5,076
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Mar 19 Stephen B 28
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE