dpssf

Greencastle, PA

#41112 Nov 3, 2012
Cleveland 2008, Obama drew 80,000 people

Fast forward to this morning in Cleveland, only 4,000 showed up

Also today in Cleveland, Obama supporter, Stevie Wonder, had a get out the vote rally, only 200 were there.
Elaine Cummings

West Mifflin, PA

#41113 Nov 3, 2012
In three more days we'll see a Supernova. Barbara Streisand's head will explode and become a Red Dwarf who in turn be swallowed by a Black Hole.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41114 Nov 3, 2012
dpssf wrote:
Cleveland 2008, Obama drew 80,000 people
Fast forward to this morning in Cleveland, only 4,000 showed up
Also today in Cleveland, Obama supporter, Stevie Wonder, had a get out the vote rally, only 200 were there.
I wonder what the excuse will be from our Topix liberals? I know, they will not respond.
Erik Erikson

New Kensington, PA

#41115 Nov 3, 2012
Red State Cashes IN!

Too many of my friends have gotten so focused on the outcome and are so convinced the country as they know it is over if the other side wins that they are joyless to be around right now. They are full of dread and worry and fear. They’ve lost their sense of humor. They cannot laugh at themselves, their side, or much of anything. They are mad at others, myself included, for not being as worked up as they are. The frenzy has become a purity test, not the conviction.

God is sovereign. And whether you are for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, set your sights on God, not November 6th, and be happy. In four years, we really will do this all over again whether right now you think so or not. There is no permanence except in Heaven.

That last bold is his bold, not mine. I think Erik needs to ask himself how these people who can't tell a fact from a pile of horse s%#t in the middle of the road, got worked up into this frenzy in the first place. Maybe Erik is going the way of some other moderate Republicans who realize they've lost their party to a bunch of Tea Party crazies who have been transformed into brainless zombies doing as they are commanded to do, and he wants to transform his party into a legitimate opposition party that will work for the betterment of our country rather than for a few Oligarchs. Nah! All the crap he's had on that site for the last several years says he's not at all sincere.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41116 Nov 3, 2012
The I guess Romney will have no trouble winning Ohio, and the election...right, dunce?
Virginia Ham

New Kensington, PA

#41117 Nov 3, 2012
Guess What Tea Baggers--

Mitt isn't doing so well in Virginia:

The greenvilleonline.com reports that Mitt Romneys first two rallies in Virginia on Thursday were strikingly smaller than similar events just two weeks ago with large empty spaces and crowds totaling no more than 2,500 a stark contrast to the droves that attended rallies in places like Chesapeake and Leesburg following Romney's successful performance in the presidential debates. The final rally, at an amphitheater in Virginia Beach on Thursday evening, was significantly larger than the earlier events.

President Obamas campaign last week thursday Oct 25th in Richmond, VA had a crowd of 15,000.

Romneys campaign in Doswell, VA only 25 miles from Richmond, VA had no more than 2,500 people, even though he campaigned there with Gov Bob McDonnell, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, US Senate Candidate George Allen, VA Attorney General Ken Kucinnelli.

People are starting to smell the defeat. Paul Ryan shopping his next steps, campaign consultants bolting, and Kochs and Adelson turning off the money tap!

Have a blessed day!

Ginnie
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41118 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder what the excuse will be from our Topix liberals? I know, they will not respond.
maybe they're early voting....
maybe the circumstances were somewhat different for the last occasion?
In 2008 was it held days before the election and after he has spent days stumping all throughout the state?

I mean I don't have all the answers but Obama seems to be polling pretty well there anyway..

maybe the Stevie Wonder concert wasn't promoted well...

So there's one of about 13,000 ways to respond to this,,,
daylight savings time?
everyone was watching Fox News? i don't think so...but who knows

times change?
maybe some are not Stevie Wonder fans?

why are the polls showing Obama is still ahead?
oh i forgot all the pollsters are on Obama's payroll...sorry, I forgot about your sorry ass idiotic ideology whoops...
Reverend Irreverent

Farmington, MI

#41119 Nov 3, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You "tend to feel", do you "bucko"?
!LOL!
Business owners tend to act on knowledge rather than feelings.
So you'd describe your requirements for a programmer who can create a bot to run on Topix this way:
* a bored person
* some programming knowledge
* strong ideology
* impressive sense of pride
You are clueless in what is required to write the bot code, have it read a post, have it interpet a post, have it look up a response from a data base, and have it reply to a post.
A dishonest programmer with web and server expertise would suck your account empty.
Where's the sense of business expertise you were going to attempt to impart in me? Or was that just more empty rhetoric on you part? Or are you going to predictably go the route of "You're not smart enough to grasp my intricate knowledge of business" that reigns over this thread?

Honestly, just save the energy. You'll go to any length to appear more knowledgeable than people you oppose. I could say George Washington was the nation's first president and you'd try to troll and argue otherwise.

Even if I say my bot comment was just a veiled insult directed at TaxNoMore, it doesn't matter. I know people with respectable computer skill who can easily handle the program and installing it. You're really reaching. So much so that you've ignored every other question I've extended in order to fight me over a comment regarding bot-for-profit.

I'd ask you the same ones but I don't anticipate answers. Just attempts to twist semantics and revisionism. That's been your calling card throughout your stay in this forum.
dpssf

Greencastle, PA

#41120 Nov 3, 2012
Obama refuses to answer about storm victims frustration

http://.whitehousedossier.com/ 2012/11/03/obama-refuses-answe r-storm-victims-frustrations/
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41121 Nov 3, 2012
Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies:

The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost:

"Our focus right now is on exciting our supporters and winning over undecided voters and the smaller and medium-size events are the best venue to accomplish that because the president can closely engage with the crowd."

Big rallies are expensive, especially given the logistical and security challenges for a president as opposed to a mere United States senator. And Obama campaign operatives, both at the Chicago headquarters and in swing states where Mr. Obama recently has stumped, say the campaign intentionally limits crowds by restricting tickets. The reason is to allow the president to better connect with supporters, aides said.
Since President Obama is ahead in Ohio he only has to make a 'Cameo' appearance and speak to smaller crowds.
THE DICE MAN

Mountain Top, PA

#41122 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder what the excuse will be from our Topix liberals? I know, they will not respond.
Then it will be NO PIE FOR THEM. 1 YEAR.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41123 Nov 3, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>What ideas? LOL
Sorry, it was not on CNN FOX or any other corporate controlled media sources you frequent but...

Foreign Policy - Given trillion-dollar deficits, America simply cannot afford to be engaged in foreign policy programs that are not clearly protecting U.S. interests. There is nation-building and rebuilding to be done right here at home.

Drug Policy Reform - By managing marijuana like alcohol and tobacco – regulating, taxing and enforcing its lawful use – America will be better off. The billions saved on marijuana interdiction, along with the billions captured as legal revenue, can be redirected against the individuals committing real crimes against society.

many more here:
http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues

so before you sound off 'What ideas?' and make yourself look like the idiot you are, maybe you should do a little research or pay attention to sources outside of CNN/CBS and FOX.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41124 Nov 3, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Attacked from both sides for not being on either bandwagon. Just as I pointed out in a different thread. Almost mind-boggling how predictable you guys are. Are you capable of rational thought or do you forego that in lieu of what you're fed by the blogs and news sources on both sides?
Like I stated before, men like Jefferson and Paine would be rolling their graves after watching the slack-jawed cheer leading happening on both sides.
The idiots are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, they think they are voting for a king, not a president.

They forget there is a Congress, SCOTUS, and state government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil liberties are also outside of their basic scope of comprehension.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41125 Nov 3, 2012
Virginia Ham wrote:
Guess What Tea Baggers--
Mitt isn't doing so well in Virginia:
The greenvilleonline.com reports that Mitt Romneys first two rallies in Virginia on Thursday were strikingly smaller than similar events just two weeks ago with large empty spaces and crowds totaling no more than 2,500 a stark contrast to the droves that attended rallies in places like Chesapeake and Leesburg following Romney's successful performance in the presidential debates. The final rally, at an amphitheater in Virginia Beach on Thursday evening, was significantly larger than the earlier events.
President Obamas campaign last week thursday Oct 25th in Richmond, VA had a crowd of 15,000.
Romneys campaign in Doswell, VA only 25 miles from Richmond, VA had no more than 2,500 people, even though he campaigned there with Gov Bob McDonnell, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, US Senate Candidate George Allen, VA Attorney General Ken Kucinnelli.
People are starting to smell the defeat. Paul Ryan shopping his next steps, campaign consultants bolting, and Kochs and Adelson turning off the money tap!
Have a blessed day!
Ginnie
Hey Ginnie,

i agree I think VA is going Blue too..all the way too.
This is very good information to contemplate

15,000 Obama supporters
2,500 Romney supporters

at similar events only a few miles apart..too
hmmmm

what does that tell you?

Money cant buy you love and who knows that better than Romney and Ryan.

Adelson and Koch's trying to subvert our democracy...Isn't going to happen now even though our Supreme Court approves of this injustice.

anyway have a great evening Ginnie and don't forget to set your clock back tonight...
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41126 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Oh, you know so much Davey, don't you?
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41127 Nov 3, 2012
Ohio voters that voted early:

56% Democrat
34% Republican

UH OH!

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41128 Nov 3, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies:
The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost:
"Our focus right now is on exciting our supporters and winning over undecided voters and the smaller and medium-size events are the best venue to accomplish that because the president can closely engage with the crowd."
Big rallies are expensive, especially given the logistical and security challenges for a president as opposed to a mere United States senator. And Obama campaign operatives, both at the Chicago headquarters and in swing states where Mr. Obama recently has stumped, say the campaign intentionally limits crowds by restricting tickets. The reason is to allow the president to better connect with supporters, aides said.
Since President Obama is ahead in Ohio he only has to make a 'Cameo' appearance and speak to smaller crowds.
What a desperate 11th hour, hearing-the-footsteps lie:
"the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size"

!LOL!

Meanwhile in Cleveland "Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch [Stevie] Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama."

Has Stevie Wonder played for such a tiny crowd? EVER???

The Obama campaign insults Stevie Wonder while the Obama 'supporters' insult Obama.

The crowd wasn't 'intentionally limited', it simply was unattended.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41129 Nov 3, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, they think they are voting for a king, not a president.
They forget there is a Congress, SCOTUS, and state government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil liberties are also outside of their basic scope of comprehension.
i don't agree with any of your basic premises or assumptions...

but please; fragment, baby, fragment,,,
were with you all the way

separate now from your wealthy Health Insurance provider overseers..
Are you not a Tea Bagger with your unique comprehensive knowledge of how our government is structured?
But I sense a departure here a kind of fragmentation so to speak from the Tea loving aristocrats of old...i see your bringing forth a new and enlightened comprehension of our governments operation thats been literally hidden for centuries from us common folks.

go now on your own way into the desert without Romney and Ryan at your side

with only the wind at your back, go into the desert and start anew.
Reverend Irreverent

Farmington, MI

#41130 Nov 3, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a sane and rational mind in this thread. Kudos, sir.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41131 Nov 3, 2012
dpssf wrote:
Obama refuses to answer about storm victims frustration
http://.whitehousedossier.com/ 2012/11/03/obama-refuses-answe r-storm-victims-frustrations/
Hey pass that pipe around,

you must be smoking some good shit, man....

hahahaha funny though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Heartbreak of Pso... 5,577
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 18 hr RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web