Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#41124 Nov 3, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Attacked from both sides for not being on either bandwagon. Just as I pointed out in a different thread. Almost mind-boggling how predictable you guys are. Are you capable of rational thought or do you forego that in lieu of what you're fed by the blogs and news sources on both sides?
Like I stated before, men like Jefferson and Paine would be rolling their graves after watching the slack-jawed cheer leading happening on both sides.
The idiots are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, they think they are voting for a king, not a president.

They forget there is a Congress, SCOTUS, and state government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil liberties are also outside of their basic scope of comprehension.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41125 Nov 3, 2012
Virginia Ham wrote:
Guess What Tea Baggers--
Mitt isn't doing so well in Virginia:
The greenvilleonline.com reports that Mitt Romneys first two rallies in Virginia on Thursday were strikingly smaller than similar events just two weeks ago with large empty spaces and crowds totaling no more than 2,500 a stark contrast to the droves that attended rallies in places like Chesapeake and Leesburg following Romney's successful performance in the presidential debates. The final rally, at an amphitheater in Virginia Beach on Thursday evening, was significantly larger than the earlier events.
President Obamas campaign last week thursday Oct 25th in Richmond, VA had a crowd of 15,000.
Romneys campaign in Doswell, VA only 25 miles from Richmond, VA had no more than 2,500 people, even though he campaigned there with Gov Bob McDonnell, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, US Senate Candidate George Allen, VA Attorney General Ken Kucinnelli.
People are starting to smell the defeat. Paul Ryan shopping his next steps, campaign consultants bolting, and Kochs and Adelson turning off the money tap!
Have a blessed day!
Ginnie
Hey Ginnie,

i agree I think VA is going Blue too..all the way too.
This is very good information to contemplate

15,000 Obama supporters
2,500 Romney supporters

at similar events only a few miles apart..too
hmmmm

what does that tell you?

Money cant buy you love and who knows that better than Romney and Ryan.

Adelson and Koch's trying to subvert our democracy...Isn't going to happen now even though our Supreme Court approves of this injustice.

anyway have a great evening Ginnie and don't forget to set your clock back tonight...
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41126 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder what the excuse will be from our Topix liberals? I know, they will not respond.
Oh, you know so much Davey, don't you?
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41127 Nov 3, 2012
Ohio voters that voted early:

56% Democrat
34% Republican

UH OH!

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41128 Nov 3, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies:
The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost:
"Our focus right now is on exciting our supporters and winning over undecided voters and the smaller and medium-size events are the best venue to accomplish that because the president can closely engage with the crowd."
Big rallies are expensive, especially given the logistical and security challenges for a president as opposed to a mere United States senator. And Obama campaign operatives, both at the Chicago headquarters and in swing states where Mr. Obama recently has stumped, say the campaign intentionally limits crowds by restricting tickets. The reason is to allow the president to better connect with supporters, aides said.
Since President Obama is ahead in Ohio he only has to make a 'Cameo' appearance and speak to smaller crowds.
What a desperate 11th hour, hearing-the-footsteps lie:
"the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size"

!LOL!

Meanwhile in Cleveland "Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch [Stevie] Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama."

Has Stevie Wonder played for such a tiny crowd? EVER???

The Obama campaign insults Stevie Wonder while the Obama 'supporters' insult Obama.

The crowd wasn't 'intentionally limited', it simply was unattended.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41129 Nov 3, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, they think they are voting for a king, not a president.
They forget there is a Congress, SCOTUS, and state government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil liberties are also outside of their basic scope of comprehension.
i don't agree with any of your basic premises or assumptions...

but please; fragment, baby, fragment,,,
were with you all the way

separate now from your wealthy Health Insurance provider overseers..
Are you not a Tea Bagger with your unique comprehensive knowledge of how our government is structured?
But I sense a departure here a kind of fragmentation so to speak from the Tea loving aristocrats of old...i see your bringing forth a new and enlightened comprehension of our governments operation thats been literally hidden for centuries from us common folks.

go now on your own way into the desert without Romney and Ryan at your side

with only the wind at your back, go into the desert and start anew.
Reverend Irreverent

Farmington, MI

#41130 Nov 3, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots are so entrenched in the left/right paradigm, they think they are voting for a king, not a president.
They forget there is a Congress, SCOTUS, and state government. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil liberties are also outside of their basic scope of comprehension.
Ah, a sane and rational mind in this thread. Kudos, sir.
Ted Rogers

District Heights, MD

#41131 Nov 3, 2012
dpssf wrote:
Obama refuses to answer about storm victims frustration
http://.whitehousedossier.com/ 2012/11/03/obama-refuses-answe r-storm-victims-frustrations/
Hey pass that pipe around,

you must be smoking some good shit, man....

hahahaha funny though...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41132 Nov 3, 2012
There's going to be a party on Nov 7th in Dave Rogers mouth and everyone is cumming......... right after Romney concedes and wishes Obama well in the next 4 years!!!!!!
Yeahhh Baby!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41133 Nov 3, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you know so much Davey, don't you?
Yes I do when it comes to knowing idiots, and you are one big idiot.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41134 Nov 3, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
There's going to be a party on Nov 7th in Dave Rogers mouth and everyone is cumming......... right after Romney concedes and wishes Obama well in the next 4 years!!!!!!
Yeahhh Baby!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!


Dream all you want.

Keep sending your love letters.

Keep feeding your obsession of me.

When you post trash like this it has no effect on me.

You're a mentally challenged young man.

Keep your mental health appointments.

Be sure and have someone at your side when you hear the news....Romney Wins!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41135 Nov 3, 2012
Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't agree with any of your basic premises or assumptions...
but please; fragment, baby, fragment,,,
were with you all the way
separate now from your wealthy Health Insurance provider overseers..
Are you not a Tea Bagger with your unique comprehensive knowledge of how our government is structured?
But I sense a departure here a kind of fragmentation so to speak from the Tea loving aristocrats of old...i see your bringing forth a new and enlightened comprehension of our governments operation thats been literally hidden for centuries from us common folks.
go now on your own way into the desert without Romney and Ryan at your side
with only the wind at your back, go into the desert and start anew.
Do us all a favor and post as bobby6464. He never says much and what he says is the same thing over and over again.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41136 Nov 3, 2012
Obamaisms from today offering unconvincing reasons to vote for him:
"We've come too far to turn back now."
"We still have a long way to go."
"We don't have patience for bureaucracy." (says the man responsible for the 2,700 page Obamacare bill!)

Here's the evidence and Obama legacy of an incredibly incompetent four year presidency:
* Unemployment 7.8 percent or higher for 100% of Obama's presidency.
* 23 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to the national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is forecasted to cost more than $1.7 TRILLION during the next 10 years.
* 46 MILLION people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 MILLION people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens

"We know our ideas work."
--Barack Hussein Obama, November 3, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#41137 Nov 3, 2012
Obama Urges 'Vote for Revenge,' Romney Says 'For Country'
Ted Rogers

Washington, DC

#41138 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Urges 'Vote for Revenge,' Romney Says 'For Country'
Oh yeah,

Well at least Romney admits that he's all for up to 53% of Amricans but he's partial to at least 1%. But f!==ck the 47%
They'll be fine...

And yeah, why don't you ask the Koch brothers to ease prices at the pump because the price of crude has been down for awhile now but prices are only easing a small amount and very slowly...
Ted Rogers

Washington, DC

#41139 Nov 3, 2012
Ted wrote:
Obamaisms from today offering unconvincing reasons to vote for him:
"We've come too far to turn back now."
"We still have a long way to go."
"We don't have patience for bureaucracy." (says the man responsible for the 2,700 page Obamacare bill!)
Here's the evidence and Obama legacy of an incredibly incompetent four year presidency:
* Unemployment 7.8 percent or higher for 100% of Obama's presidency.
* 23 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to the national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is forecasted to cost more than $1.7 TRILLION during the next 10 years.
* 46 MILLION people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 MILLION people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens
"We know our ideas work."
--Barack Hussein Obama, November 3, 2012
Unless you, in your infinite wisdom believes that the Koch brothers are getting their marching orders from President Obama.

So who really has more influence on gas prices?

This might make more sense than your limited mental capacity can handle but there is more logic here than making the Obama is responsible for gas prices bs....

Drill baby drill....you betcha
Ted Rogers

Washington, DC

#41140 Nov 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream all you want.
Keep sending your love letters.
Keep feeding your obsession of me.
When you post trash like this it has no effect on me.
You're a mentally challenged young man.
Keep your mental health appointments.
Be sure and have someone at your side when you hear the news....Romney Wins!
Keep those delusions alive Davey...
Virginia Ham

New Kensington, PA

#41141 Nov 3, 2012
Attention Tin Hats--

Some news from the "voter fraud arena":

1) From the Las Vegas Sun ...

Investigators today arrested a Southern Nevada woman suspected of trying to vote twice this week at two different polling locations.

Roxanne Rubin was taken into custody as she arrived for work at the Riviera hotel-casino, investigators said. Rubin, 56, is a registered Republican who lives in Henderson, according to the Clark County Registrar.

2) A last-minute order by Ohio Secretary of State John Husted concerning provisional ballots is being criticized by voter advocates, who filed a federal court motion late Friday asking a judge to clarify the issue.

According to the Associated Press, union lawyers said the order, which was issued earlier Friday, "wrongly puts the burden of recording the form of ID used on a provisional ballot on voters, not poll workers," and increases the changes that votes would be rejected for inaccuracy on the form.

Judge Algenon Marbley gave Husted until Monday to respond, and the matter is not expected to be resolved before the election day. But Marbley hinted that he would rule before Nov. 17, when provisional ballots would begin to be counted in Ohio.

Latest Poll Data:

* Obama Up 6 Points In Pennsylvania Poll about 1 hour ago
* New Hampshire Poll: Obama, Romney Tied At 48 Percent about 2 hours ago
* Des Moines Register Poll: Obama By 5 In Iowa about 2 hours ago

Have a blessed evening everyone!

Ginnie
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41142 Nov 3, 2012
'Vote for Revenge'
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#41143 Nov 3, 2012
Sweet dreams, wingnuts.

----------

The latest Public Policy Polling tracking poll shows President Obama leading Mitt Romney by three points nationally among likely voters, 50% to 47%.

Key finding: "This is the first time either candidate has led by more than 2 points in the three weeks we've been doing this survey. Obama has led in 4 individual days of polling in a row since Wednesday, suggesting that he may be getting a bounce based on his leadership during Hurricane Sandy."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr just a thought 5,802
Snyder lance May 25 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]