Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,922)

Showing posts 38,421 - 38,440 of51,115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Mayor Bloomberg wrote:
Instead of Donald Trump giving 5 million to Obama 's favorite charity to see Obama's college records and his passport,wouldnt it be more helpful and show what a real man he is just to hand that check over to the Red Cross to help the people from Trumps hometown of New York from hurricane Sandy?
Trump is a walking colostomy bag with ears.
Come on Trump, send that 5 million to the flood victims of hurricane Sandy.....
You're hatred for Obama shows cause he wants to go after you to pay your fair share.........and in within 4 years he's going to do that!
LOL!
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
!LOL!

Typical liberal, telling others how to spend their own money.

How about if Obama releases his college and passport info so Obama can give that five million to hurricane Sandy victims?

Or how about if YOU accrue five million so YOU can give it to the Red Cross. Oh? What's that? You're too lazy, stupid and like sitting on your butt too much?

Thought so. "Redistribution" of other peoples assets is SOOO much easier.

Oh, yeah, quick tip: you're overusing the "walking colostomy bag with ears". It wasn't clever the first time.
Reverend Irreverent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

TaxNoMore, did you ever respond to my question several pages back? Or weren't there enough ready-to-paste responses available after a brief Google search? Not enough survey or poll statistics to latch onto?

Just starting to wonder if you're a poorly designed bot that posts articles from a database when certain keywords are entered.
Ted Rogers

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Ted wrote:
Incessantly, desperately quoting pre-election POLLS is the nervous equivalent of Stuart Smalley saying into a mirror, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Maybe not, Stuart. Maybe not.
Maybe not Ted, maybe not.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Teddy, more racist ignorant tea bag blah blah please. President Obama does not need any tea bag vote, BOY
Reverend Irreverent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Ted Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
We work with what we got...
If you think there's NO differnce in who better represents the middle class workers then you must not be of this world.
Maybe a visitor from the planet Youranus or from a place where the obvious become cloudy and out of focus...
You could be from the land where people wear bags fill with tea hanging from 18th Century colonial hats and complain about how they're being opressed by the poor and indigent and complaining about how absurd no letting health insurance providers (their overseers) drop people for pre-existing conditions...etc etc so on and so forth..
So your vote will count for someone but if you don't exercise your civic duty by voting that's certainly your perogative..
My vote would be for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate. I share his ideas more than either of the others in both social and economic policy. But Johnson has no shot, so yes, my vote
will amount to nothing. I'm not a fool.

But enjoy whichever Demopublican candidate we end up with. Just be sure to look into who has received their bribes from whom, so at least you know which corporate interests you'll be hopping into bed with.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
TaxNoMore, did you ever respond to my question several pages back? Or weren't there enough ready-to-paste responses available after a brief Google search? Not enough survey or poll statistics to latch onto?
Just starting to wonder if you're a poorly designed bot that posts articles from a database when certain keywords are entered.
Your paranoia exposes your ignorance of how both bots and businesses operate.

But then you've never been shy about appearing stupid in public.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
My vote would be for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate. I share his ideas more than either of the others in both social and economic policy. But Johnson has no shot, so yes, my vote
But enjoy whichever Demopublican candidate we end up with. Just be sure to look into who has received their bribes from whom, so at least you know which corporate interests you'll be hopping into bed with.
What ideas? LOL
Patriot

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

We need to get rid of this America-hating,mooslem terrorist traitor masquerading as our President
==========

Head of AFRICOM Fired for Wanting to Assist Personnel in Benghazi
By GerardDirect Staff - October 28, 2012

General Carter Ham relieved of duty as Commander of AFRICOM
Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta announced on Sunday that General Carter Ham Commander of GOC Africa Command (Africom), headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany has been relieved of his assignment for refusing to obey orders not to assist the US personnel in Benghazi on the night of September 11. Army General David Rodriguez has been appointed by President Obama to replace him. U.S. Africa Command is one of six unified geographic commands within the Department of Defense unified command structure.
Gen. Ham refused to take responsibility for the decision not to provide essential air coverage and other support for the beleaguered personnel at the Consulate. After the information was leaked last week that three urgent requests for support were denied to the Americans trapped in the Consulate and the Annex, President Barack Obama said on Sunday,“The minute I found out what was going on, I gave three very clear directives – Number 1, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to.” According to the highly decorated, four-star General, Carter Ham, the President is lying.
The Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, another official, and two CIA assets and former NAVY SEALS disregarded repeated orders to stand down, and rescued several people from the burning Consulate under heavy fire. They requested assistance at least three times and were summarily denied each time. They had AQ mortars painted with laser pointers and requested a C130 attack on the target or a missile strike with a F-22 or F-35. They had laid the groundwork for a military response that would create minimum collateral damage. In return for their heroism, their urgent requests were denied and they died defending America.
According to our sources, General Ham received copies of the e-mails that had been sent to the White House from Benghazi, requesting military support at the Consulate and the Annex after the attacks began. General Ham had a rapid response unit ready to deploy and communicated that to the Pentagon. He then received the order to stand down. His response to the Pentagon was essentially that he could not do that. Within a few minutes after sending that response, his second in command told General Ham that he was relieved of his command, effective immediately.
On Saturday, October 27, Panetta confirmed that General Ham had been relieved of his assignment.
http://gerarddirect.com/2012/10/28/head-of-af...
Sally Ride

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

A bogus an untrue statement from a right wing website

This is a bullshit story. GEN Ham has not been relieved of duty. This story has been debunked and you can check Africom’s site to see who the current commander is…GEN Ham.

This story is untrue. Gen. Ham has not stepped down or been fired. He is still on the job as Commander, and will continue to be until his successor is confirmed by the Senate and he officially retires. His retirement was already planned, and has nothing to do with Benghazi.
Reverend Irreverent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Attacked from both sides for not being on either bandwagon. Just as I pointed out in a different thread. Almost mind-boggling how predictable you guys are. Are you capable of rational thought or do you forego that in lieu of what you're fed by the blogs and news sources on both sides?

Like I stated before, men like Jefferson and Paine would be rolling their graves after watching the slack-jawed cheer leading happening on both sides.
Reverend Irreverent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia exposes your ignorance of how both bots and businesses operate.
But then you've never been shy about appearing stupid in public.
I've struggled to find original thoughts you've managed to generate. If this isn't an example of the pot calling the kettle black, I shudder to think of even more glaring examples.

Glad to see you've got your loyalties in line. Getting riled up for insulting your brother-in-arms. Camaraderie is a noble ideal.

... Or was it just my pointing out how transparent your bullsh*t actually is? How's it feel being led around on a leash by the same people you claim to oppose?
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've struggled to find original thoughts you've managed to generate. If this isn't an example of the pot calling the kettle black, I shudder to think of even more glaring examples.
Glad to see you've got your loyalties in line. Getting riled up for insulting your brother-in-arms. Camaraderie is a noble ideal.
... Or was it just my pointing out how transparent your bullsh*t actually is? How's it feel being led around on a leash by the same people you claim to oppose?
No, it was your embarrassing speculation that anyone might be paid to post on this forum with a dozen readers.

And your blatant ignorance of how bots and business works.
Reverend Irreverent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was your embarrassing speculation that anyone might be paid to post on this forum with a dozen readers.
And your blatant ignorance of how bots and business works.
...Wait. How did you manage to spin my comment into speculating that people are being paid to post here? That's asinine. No one would be foolish enough to do that. Not even the people most invested in the idea that the illusory one-party system is two and one or the other is actually upstanding and virtuous.

Is that the one you're referring to? Because even for you...wow. You're desperate for things to hit me with if you're making that stretch.

Also please enlighten me on what aspects of business I addressed and need corrected on. I'm sure you can find something at hand on a blog to copy here. Or at least another lunatic-quality lapse of reading comprehension.

Note: I'm bored today and willing to actually humor you for a while. Any 2 year old thread still so contentious is one I find a treasure trove of amusement.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama Still Has A Massive Lead In A New Ohio Poll

Consider:

Obama's favorability rating stands at 52 percent positive and 45 percent negative. Romney's remains underwater at 45-48.
Obama leads Romney on handling the economy, 48-46.
Obama leads Romney 50-41 on handling foreign policy.
Obama's approval rating sits at 50 percent, just at the "safe" level that typically precludes an incumbent's re-election.
And in another result from the poll that's good news for Obama, 72 percent of voters approve of how the president is handling the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.

Obama's 6-point lead in Ohio is larger than most other polls show at this point. But the Real Politics Average puts the president up about 3 points with only three days before Election Day.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-florida-p...
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
...Wait. How did you manage to spin my comment into speculating that people are being paid to post here? That's asinine. No one would be foolish enough to do that. Not even the people most invested in the idea that the illusory one-party system is two and one or the other is actually upstanding and virtuous.
Is that the one you're referring to? Because even for you...wow. You're desperate for things to hit me with if you're making that stretch.
Also please enlighten me on what aspects of business I addressed and need corrected on. I'm sure you can find something at hand on a blog to copy here. Or at least another lunatic-quality lapse of reading comprehension.
Note: I'm bored today and willing to actually humor you for a while. Any 2 year old thread still so contentious is one I find a treasure trove of amusement.
Not EVERYthing is paid for by the government.

It costs money to set-up a bot. SOMEone pays for that service. Both your bot-sense and business-sense is lacking.

Don't flatter yourself. Your stupidity isn't humorous.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Teddy teddy teddy get it together boy, your slipping. You need to pull your ignorant ass up by your racial hating tea bag slipper strings and just yap yap yappa as typical
Reverend Irreverent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Yours is far worse, bucko. At least I hope it's attempted humor. I'd be saddened if you were trying to act legitimate in light of your many vague responses.

I tend to feel that a bored person with some programming knowledge, a strong ideology and an impressive sense of pride is capable of many things. Including a program that posts news stories and poll numbers with the few human excerpts being...well...just not too smart. This is a poster i've addressed many times in the past, in this thread and elsewhere, and received no response that a pre-made article or poll/survey didn't predominantly speak for.

Now how about the business aside? Educate me on basic business practice, successful business owner.

Don't let me ruin your Saturday though. Your bubble seems comfortable and I hope you have a great election day as you pick one of the two men that your corporate leaders want you to decide between.
Ted Rogers

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
OK Ok I get you...

Good Luck
Ted Rogers

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Obama Still Has A Massive Lead In A New Ohio Poll
Consider:
Obama's favorability rating stands at 52 percent positive and 45 percent negative. Romney's remains underwater at 45-48.
Obama leads Romney on handling the economy, 48-46.
Obama leads Romney 50-41 on handling foreign policy.
Obama's approval rating sits at 50 percent, just at the "safe" level that typically precludes an incumbent's re-election.
And in another result from the poll that's good news for Obama, 72 percent of voters approve of how the president is handling the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
Obama's 6-point lead in Ohio is larger than most other polls show at this point. But the Real Politics Average puts the president up about 3 points with only three days before Election Day.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-florida-p...
Fantastic news...let them splinter...you can see it now with this new "Libertarian" Tea Bagger going at it with old Taxi..

This is their future...hahaha

Splitter groups galore...

Bye, Bye now

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Liberals loved Dick Morris until he seen what they turned into and left.

Obama Hit By Storm Backlash

Natural disasters usually follow the same political trajectory: First the incumbent experiences a bounce as he tours the impacted area, shows his concern, and pledges help to his beleaguered constituents. But then reality sets in and the shortages, delays, mishaps, deaths, and devastation becomes apparent and people turn against the incumbent.

George W. Bush had his Katrina.

And now Barack Obama has his Sandy.

Last week, Obama asserted a kind of ownership of the storm by touring New Jersey in the now infamous embrace of Republican stalwart Governor Chris Christie. Now that we are all appalled by the lack of food, gas, water, heat, and the basic essentials of life throughout the storm zone, Obama’s government doesn’t look so good anymore.

Why didn't FEMA stockpile food, water, and gasoline? We had a week’s notice to prepare for Sandy. There was no shortage of time. Did the government not realize that people needed to eat, drink, and drive?

All throughout America, we are asking these questions of our television sets as we watch the evolving story of human misery.

Meanwhile, Obama has resumed the campaign trail, pounding the opposition in the same relentless and partisan style which he used before the storm. When Obama said that voting was “the best revenge,” he threw away whatever presidentiality he displayed in touring storm damage earlier in the week.

As he entered the last week before the Congressional election of 1994, President Clinton returned to the U.S. after having presided over the signing of a peace treaty between Israel and Jordan. He called me on his return and asked where he should campaign? Which incumbent Democrats should he try to help get re-elected?

I told him he should not campaign for any of them.

“No, you don’t understand,” he explained. I just came back from the Middle East and my ratings are up ten points. Before, I would have hurt the candidates I campaigned for, but not now. Now I can help them.”

“Your ratings are up because your trip hyped your presidentiality. Now, if you start campaigning, you’ll look like a politician and your ratings will come down again. You’ll end up doing more harm than good to those you are trying to help.”

He disregarded the advice and lost both houses of Congress in the elections.

Now Obama is making the same mistake. By campaigning, particularly by using the same harsh partisan rhetoric which has characterized his campaign, Obama is dragging down his ratings and with it his chances of victory.

Particularly when we see the juxtaposition of the mounting disaster in New York and New Jersey and the President out on the campaign trail attacking his opponents, we realize that Obama is a candidate before he is president, more worried about his second term than the welfare of his constituents.

In yesterday’s polling numbers, I saw a rise in Obama’s ratings and warned that the race was far from over. Now, we see him throwing it all away and resuming his crash into a single term presidency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,421 - 38,440 of51,115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr D Cheney 3,748
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Pirates booty 5,357
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••