Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
How about pie us to death?
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41075 Nov 3, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
This. It's actually frightening how similar they are in ideology. A one-party system masquerading as two-party, pawns for the corporate and social elite. If you want true change in the nation, actually read into the alternatives beyond Democrat and Republican. Abolishing the 'campaign donations'/bribes and the Super PAC shams needs to happen, but being as they're in the interest of essentially everyone with the influence to get rid of them, it's not happening in the near future.
Men like Jefferson, Madison and Washington are rolling in their graves. The national landscape is a disaster, and I don't mean Sandy's aftermath.
We work with what we got...

If you think there's NO differnce in who better represents the middle class workers then you must not be of this world.
Maybe a visitor from the planet Youranus or from a place where the obvious become cloudy and out of focus...

You could be from the land where people wear bags fill with tea hanging from 18th Century colonial hats and complain about how they're being opressed by the poor and indigent and complaining about how absurd no letting health insurance providers (their overseers) drop people for pre-existing conditions...etc etc so on and so forth..

So your vote will count for someone but if you don't exercise your civic duty by voting that's certainly your perogative..
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41076 Nov 3, 2012
If you think there's NO differnce in who better represents the middle class workers then you must not be of this world.
Maybe a visitor from the planet Youranus or from a place where the obvious become cloudy and out of focus...

//////////

Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv ...

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41077 Nov 3, 2012

//////////

US Households Face $3,446 Tax Increase From Fiscal Cliff

A typical middle-income household earning between about $40,000 and $60,000 would face a tax increase of about $2,000.

Read more on Newsmax.com : U.S. Households Face $3,446 Tax Increase From Fiscal Cliff

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#41078 Nov 3, 2012

//////////

President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63. As of the last quarter of 2011, median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement, and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42. That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline, rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96, almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/ ...

Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41079 Nov 3, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
//////////
President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63. As of the last quarter of 2011, median household income was $52,377.21.
This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement, and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42. That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.
One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline, rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.
Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96, almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/ ...
Man, your Tourretts Syndrome is acting up again
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41080 Nov 3, 2012
New Batch of Polls Welcome News for Obama
A new batch of polls released yesterday (see below for the numbers) spells good news for President Obama. With Obama leading in Wisconsin by 5-8 points, it looks like Paul Ryan has failed to do the running mate's main job: bring in your home state. In Ohio, four new polls show Obama leading by an average of 3.8%. Obama is also leading in Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania. Two of the three polls put him ahead in Virginia and he is essentially tied in Florida and Colorado. It appears that Romney's post-debate momentum has now stopped, If the current numbers continue to hold over the weekend, the popular vote could be close but Obama is likely to win the electoral college because he needs to win only a few of the big swing states whereas Romney needs to win them all.

Poll: Obama Doing a Good Job Dealing with the Storm
About 80% of likely voters say that President Obama is doing a good or excellent job of dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Even 2/3 of those voters who support Mitt Romney give Obama credit for doing a fine job. These results are from the latest WaPo/ABC poll. The poll, held nationwide, shows that 18% of all likely voters have already voted, rising to 23% in the swing states.

THE CLEAR CHOICE OBAMA 2012!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41081 Nov 3, 2012
Polls: Obama up in Ohio, near-tie in Florida
8:02AM EDT November 3. 2012 - CLEVELAND -- Another poll gives President Obama a solid lead over Republican Mitt Romney in Ohio, the state that many observers believe could decide Tuesday's election.

Obama leads Romney by 51% to 45% in the Buckeye State, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll.

No Republican has ever won a presidential race without carrying Ohio; many Obama aides believe an Ohio win would seal re-election.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41082 Nov 3, 2012
The racist warrior tea bag should and is very angry as his vote for flipper does not mean any thing in his liberal stage of California, and even his ignorant ass knows this. Ha ha ha ha the tea bags will have no balls to spike on election night. The president ain't tea bag president
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41083 Nov 3, 2012
President Barack Obama holds an edge over Mitt Romney in Florida and Ohio, the two largest battlegrounds in determining who will win the White House on Tuesday, new polls show.

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll surveys of likely voters released Friday show Mr. Obama maintaining a foothold little changed from four weeks ago, when the Journal surveyed voters in both states just after Mr. Romney's strong debate performance in Denver.

The surveys found the two battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Mr. Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

Mr. Obama held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October—where the relatively more buoyant economy and the federal bailout of the auto industry appear to have solidified his support among a wide swath of voters.

In both states, Mr. Obama got high marks from all sides for his management of recovery efforts after the storm Sandy hit the East Coast. That tracks an array of polls taken in the past week suggesting that Mr. Romney's rise may have flattened out just before Sandy landed, an event that sucked national attention away from the campaign trail. In the Florida and Ohio polls, even a majority of Republican voters approved of Mr. Obama's handling of the storm's aftermath.

LQQK HERE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!
YEAHH BABBBBBBY!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41084 Nov 3, 2012
Polling shows the race an Obama victory heading into the final days. Romney has an impossible path; he must win 7 of the nine most-contested states to reach 270 electoral votes: Ohio, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada, Wisconsin, Iowa and New Hampshire.

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYY!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#41085 Nov 3, 2012
In crucial early voting, Obama holds an apparent lead over Romney in key states. But Obama's advantage isn't as big as the one he had over John McCain four years ago, giving Romney hope that he could make up that gap in Tuesday's election.

About 25 million people already have voted in 34 states and the District of Columbia. No votes will be counted until Election Day, but several battleground states are releasing the party affiliation of people who have voted early. So far, Democratic voters outnumber Republicans in Florida, Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio. Republicans have the edge in Colorado.

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYY!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#41086 Nov 3, 2012
Marisa, where are you with another one of your famous tea bag polls showing flipper winning big time, self medicated and mentally challenged Marisa?
Mayor Bloomberg

West Mifflin, PA

#41087 Nov 3, 2012
Instead of Donald Trump giving 5 million to Obama 's favorite charity to see Obama's college records and his passport,wouldnt it be more helpful and show what a real man he is just to hand that check over to the Red Cross to help the people from Trumps hometown of New York from hurricane Sandy?
Trump is a walking colostomy bag with ears.

Come on Trump, send that 5 million to the flood victims of hurricane Sandy.....
You're hatred for Obama shows cause he wants to go after you to pay your fair share.........and in within 4 years he's going to do that!
LOL!

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41088 Nov 3, 2012
Incessantly, desperately quoting pre-election POLLS is the nervous equivalent of Stuart Smalley saying into a mirror, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

Maybe not, Stuart. Maybe not.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#41089 Nov 3, 2012
Mayor Bloomberg wrote:
Instead of Donald Trump giving 5 million to Obama 's favorite charity to see Obama's college records and his passport,wouldnt it be more helpful and show what a real man he is just to hand that check over to the Red Cross to help the people from Trumps hometown of New York from hurricane Sandy?
Trump is a walking colostomy bag with ears.
Come on Trump, send that 5 million to the flood victims of hurricane Sandy.....
You're hatred for Obama shows cause he wants to go after you to pay your fair share.........and in within 4 years he's going to do that!
LOL!
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
!LOL!

Typical liberal, telling others how to spend their own money.

How about if Obama releases his college and passport info so Obama can give that five million to hurricane Sandy victims?

Or how about if YOU accrue five million so YOU can give it to the Red Cross. Oh? What's that? You're too lazy, stupid and like sitting on your butt too much?

Thought so. "Redistribution" of other peoples assets is SOOO much easier.

Oh, yeah, quick tip: you're overusing the "walking colostomy bag with ears". It wasn't clever the first time.
Reverend Irreverent

Fenton, MI

#41090 Nov 3, 2012
TaxNoMore, did you ever respond to my question several pages back? Or weren't there enough ready-to-paste responses available after a brief Google search? Not enough survey or poll statistics to latch onto?

Just starting to wonder if you're a poorly designed bot that posts articles from a database when certain keywords are entered.
Ted Rogers

Baltimore, MD

#41091 Nov 3, 2012
Ted wrote:
Incessantly, desperately quoting pre-election POLLS is the nervous equivalent of Stuart Smalley saying into a mirror, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-DIETlxquzYXX
Maybe not, Stuart. Maybe not.
Maybe not Ted, maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sat Oh well 5,575
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web