How desperate IS the Obama campaign:
"Actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Barack Obama to losing her virginity in an official Obama campaign ad appearing on the campaign's website. " http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...
"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody, you wanna do it with a great guy," says Dunham. "It should be with a guy with beautiful... Someone who really cares about and understands woman." Later joking, "It's also super uncool to be out and about and someone says,'Did you vote?' and you say,'No, I wasn't ready.'"
Alas, she is not talking about sex, but voting. "My first time voting was amazing," she says. "It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl, now I was a woman."
That's a VERY creepy ad that Obama's campaign endorses.
Cradle-to-grave Julia, 1%er Big Bird, binders, Romnesia name-games and now losing your virginity to Barack Hussein Obama--eew.
It's the desperate 'focus' of a reelection campaign that will do ANYthing to distract attention from Obama's own failed record, isn't it.
THIS is his 'leadership' record:
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of Obama's presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens
No wonder they advertise Obama to voting-virgins. Who but a virginal voter wants more of this misery.