Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,914)

Showing posts 38,261 - 38,280 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Obama is right in pointing out that Romney has yet to specify what tax breaks he would change. The most Romney has personally said is that he might cap deductions at $17,000, but that is a broad figure and does not describe how the number would be achieved.
The impact of changing deductions on the scale needed to offset the tax cuts would be great. The largest deductions include interest on home mortgages, state and local taxes and the tax free treatment of health benefits. These are real pocketbook issues for most households and tinkering with them could have significant effects on large sectors of the economy.That's the real concern.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is leading in Pa now. Obama is history. You libtards are useless.
This is either delusion or lie.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, a single non-biased poll showing Romney leading Obama in Pennsylvania.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh, wait, my mistake.

Quinnipiac had Romney up by 2 in July 2011 and PPP had him leading by one in April 2011.

That's right - 2011. Before Romney even had the nomination.

Polling for the past month in PA:

RCP Average Obama +4.8

Rasmussen Reports Obama +5
Gravis Marketing Obama +3
Morning Call Obama +5
Quinnipiac Obama +4
PPP (D) 1 Obama +7
Morning Call 1 Obama +4
Rasmussen Reports Obama +5
Philadelphia Inquirer Obama +8
Susquehanna Obama +2
Siena Obama +3
Morning Call Obama +7
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac Obama +12
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Bender, do you think Powell don't like you? Catch up moron racist tea bag. Go flip flop then drop to ash knees
Colin Powell is black Roger has no use for black people. I bet when Davey was a child some black kid punched him in the mouth and he ran home to Mommy crying ...LOL!

Come on Roger why change your racist name in here we all know who you are.
YOU BIGOT!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender, due to your ignorance that you have displayed I'm not surprised you use a screen name bender. Try to use a glove alright. You can still get a infectious disease. I want you around to witness president Obama win again. Ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooh ahhhh dumb ass
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is leading in Pa now. Obama is history. You libtards are useless.
Any link to your lie?
LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes Colin Powell a racist? What has he done that is racist?
Oh, I see now. You're just Roger the Proven Racist posting under yet another name. I'll have to pay more attention in the future.

Nevermind, proven racist.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender link is his feelings, huh bender? No link needed.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender is angry his flipper will never be president

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Sen. John McCain said on Thursday Gen. Colin Powell has “harmed” his “legacy even further” by endorsing President Barack Obama and defending his foreign policy.
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

mutt loses Ohio its lights out.
even his 50K a plate billionaires fund raiseers cant buy him the presidency now..........too late in the game,since romney allows raped woman to bear the child of their rapists.
Thats disgusting. I wonder when mitts grandkids become of age .hope they dont get into that situation, wonder want he'd do? flip flop again?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, glad to have your dumb ass back. I don't care what screen name you use. Its still your racist ass
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney still thinks women of rape should carry that child full term....What a guy!

One day after Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said pregnancy caused by rape is something "God intended," and thus not a situation that justifies an abortion, Democrats attacked the Indiana candidate.

The comment is roiling a tight race less than two weeks before the election, and threatens to spill over into the presidential contest. Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has endorsed Mourdock and appeared in campaign ads for him. Romney quickly distanced himself from the comments.

“Governor Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock’s comments, and they do not reflect his views,” Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul said in an e-mail. The campaign declined to comment when asked if Romney will withdraw his endorsement of Mourdock or insist that an ad that features a joint appearance of the two candidates be taken off the air
Spiro Agnew

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
mutt loses Ohio its lights out.
even his 50K a plate billionaires fund raiseers cant buy him the presidency now..........too late in the game,since romney allows raped woman to bear the child of their rapists.
Thats disgusting. I wonder when mitts grandkids become of age .hope they dont get into that situation, wonder want he'd do? flip flop again?
You are aware that gap is closing rapidly for Ohio, what was a commanding lead for The O, is a mear 2 points at best right now. Your clouded views of the current admin and policy will be shattered in the days to come. Prepare my child, prepare.
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Sen. John McCain said on Thursday Gen. Colin Powell has “harmed” his “legacy even further” by endorsing President Barack Obama and defending his foreign policy.
I think Powell has more credibility than McCain has...
I think Powell has more education than McCain has also.

I applaud McCain for his service in the military and fell his pain as a POW.,but he's no different than the rest of the GOP cum swallowers

McCain is the biggest puppet that the GOP has next to John Boner speaker of the house LMAO!
Bender

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Any link to your lie?
LOL!
Try posting links to your sources first, then ask me you stupid idiot.
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

NEW UPDATED POLLS IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!

Obama up by 4-5 points.......

LQQK HERE

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Spiro Agnew

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
NEW UPDATED POLLS IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!
Obama up by 4-5 points.......
LQQK HERE
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Thats Pa idiot, Look here:

2 points, and falling. no HOPE for you.
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney:
The Emptiest Candidate in Presidential Election History

And with the presidential debates complete, there is barely an issue area on which Romney hasn't undergone a change just in the last few weeks. I had thought that no matter what else Romney might change his mind on, if there's one thing he believes it's that the wealth and privilege of the wealthy and privilege must be maintained and enhanced. But he even flip-flopped on that, not only pledging not to cut taxes on the wealthy (in contrast to what he said during the primaries), but actually proposing a huge tax increase on them (though I seem to be the only one who has noticed that that's what Romney has in fact proposed). That neither his supporters nor his opponents believe that he really wants that just makes it all the more remarkable. I feel like we've gotten so used to the idea of Romney as a shape-shifter that what for a different candidate might have been greeted as a series of scandalous acts of cynicism was instead greeted with, "Yep, everybody saw that coming."

Romney also probably understood that if he waited long enough, the press wouldn't punish him much for an ideological refashioning either. At the end of a campaign, horse-race reporting and the focus on the most trivial of campaign quibbles goes from being a bias that colors coverage to swallowing the entirety of coverage. Who has time to write a story about Romney's latest ideological metamorphosis ?
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bender wrote:
<quoted text> Try posting links to your sources first, then ask me you stupid idiot.
Here is my link, where is yor link showing mutt ahead in Pa?
youre a true azzwipe dude.... keep sucking on mutt's meat whistle.....LOL!

LQQK HERE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,261 - 38,280 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 17 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE