Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,908)

Showing posts 38,141 - 38,160 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Tommy, if that makes it easier for you to sleep at night think that. You babble but still can't promote the flipper.
Billy Bob Sawtooth

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Todays Facebook Poll...

If the election were held today, who would you vote for?
----------

Barack Obama - Joe Biden
387,555(31%)

Mitt Romney - Paul Ryan
853,163(68%)

Other
8,612(0%)

Are you more likely to vote for Mitt Romney because Paul Ryan is his VP?
----------

More Likely
265,944(21%)

Less Likely
126,276(10%)

Doesn't change my opinion of Romney
837,733(68%)

Which party should run congress?
----------

Republican
845,398(68%)

Democratic
383,744(31%)

0(0%)

To close the federal deficit, Congress and the President should
----------

Raise taxes
111,981(9%)

Cut spending
344,665(28%)

Cut taxes and cut spending
724,759(58%)

Raise taxes and increase spending
48,939(3%)

Do you favor significant cuts to Medicare?
----------

Yes, cut Medicare significantly
111,523(9%)

No, don't cut Medicare significantly
1,113,230(90%)
Cindy Lou

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Liberals love this ad. It's no wonder the world is going to hell with morons who create and support these types of ads.

"I'm going to track down Romney and give him the world's biggest c--k punch" / http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Michael Moore is at it again, amusing his fans and annoying his detractors with a new pro-Obama ad that manages to combine not-safe-for-work dialogue with seemingly harmless elderly folk.

The Hollywood Reporter passes along the filmmaker's late contribution to the election race, dubbed "A Message from the Greatest Generation," featuring 97-year old Marie, 75-year old Dorothi, and 85-year old World War 2 Vet John. What is their message exactly? "Go to hell, Republicans," more or less.

"I want the Republican party to know," warns Marie, "if your voter suppression throughout this beautiful country enables Romney to oust Barack Obama, we will burn this mother----er down."

The ad is being promoted by well-known liberal outfit MoveOn.org and, as the Hollywood Reporter puts it, may prompt Mr. Romney to "keep an eye out for the senior citizens of America."
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

130,000 jobs created in October..........
not bad considering Bush was losing 800,000 jobs a month before he left town......
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

ADP October Jobs 2012 Report: Businesses Hired 158,000 Workers In October

LOOK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/adp-...

OBAMA 2012!
YEAHH BABYYYYYYYYYY!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Report: U.S. private sector adds 158,000 jobs in October
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Private hiring jumps, unemployment claims fall
Private sector hiring jumped in October, according to a report released Thursday by payroll processor ADP.

Private employers added 158,000 jobs in the month, ADP (ADP, Fortune 500) said, beating economists' forecasts of 143,000. The gains also topped September's figures, which were revised to 114,000 from 162,000 originally
The October report is the first to feature ADP's new methodology aimed at further aligning its figures with the final monthly data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The ADP report comes out a day before the government's official monthly jobs report, though it has not always been a great predictor of what the BLS report will say.

The revised ADP report, done in collaboration with Moody's Analytics, now offers data on five categories of company size, ranging from small businesses with no more than 19 workers to large companies with at least 1,000 employees. It also breaks down employment in five industries -- construction; financial activities; manufacturing; professional and business services; and trade, transportation and utilities -- rather than three. Also, the sample size has been increased to 406,000 companies, from 344,000.

The largest employers are doing most of the hiring, accounting for 69,000 of the positions added in October, said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. They are 15% of the job base but have accounted for 25% of the job growth since the employment recovery began in early 2010.

On the flip side, the smallest employers are hiring at a much slower rate, adding 18,000 jobs in the month. These businesses with 19 or fewer employees make up 25% of the job base, but only 12% to 13% of the growth.

"It feels like the job market is holding its own,"

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
YEAHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

This just in: Mitch McConnell just committed himself to making Obama only a two term president.
marssa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text> Is there anybody more stupid than you on this post? I think not. Only a complete imbecile would delude himself.
How ya doin Imbecile
true Republican

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I wish we had Hitler to vote for instead of Romney
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
LOL! The wingnuts would prefer to trust the rightwing propaganda machine and their feelings to the hard data.
Sorry to rain on your parade, wingnuts. LOL!
----------
Obama’s Electoral College ‘Firewall’ Holding in Polls
Mr. Obama continues to hold the lead in the vast majority of polls in Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin, the states that represent his path of least resistance toward winning the Electoral College. This was particularly apparent on Wednesday, a day when there were a remarkable number of polls, 27, released in the battleground states.
There were 12 polls published on Wednesday among Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin. Mr. Obama held the lead in 11 of the 12 surveys; the exception was a survey by the University of Iowa, which had Mr. Obama down by about one point there, but also had a very small sample size (about 300 likely voters). On average, Mr. Obama led in the polls of these states by 3.9 percentage points.
Conversely, Mr. Romney has few chances to win unless the state polls are systematically wrong.
I don’t mean for this to sound dismissive; the polling error could quite easily be correlated across the different states, and the national polls are one reason to be suspicious of the state polls.
But we’re at the point now where Mr. Obama may be a modest favorite even if the national polls are right. Two weeks ago, when Mr. Obama appeared to trail Mr. Romney by a point or so in the national polls, that would not have been the case.

The President's numbers keep climbing.

Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.

The President's right on track for another landslide victory.

LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

No, I've only blamed Bush for things Bush ACTUALLY did.

You're blaming Obama for things he had nothing to do with.

You're blaming Obama for things we know Bush is responsible for.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

This is, of course, false.

Obama can with without Ohio AND Florida.

Romney can't win if he loses either one of them.

But more importantly, Romney isn't winning Ohio.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Sure did.

And like the majority of voters this year, I will again.

BTW - you really should listen to the speech.

He did not say what you think he said.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

true Republican wrote:
I wish we had Hitler to vote for instead of Romney
//////////

Hitler?

//////////

vote for obummer
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Obama Administration Mandates Oil Firms Hire Sea Turtle Observers

( CNSNews.com )- The Department of Interior (DOI) is requiring private oil companies to hire marine mammal and sea turtle monitors if the companies are granted a lease to drill offshore.

A marine mammal observer’s job is to watch for whales, dolphins, and similar sea creatures and to advise on minimizing the underwater noise created by offshore drilling, which can affect the sea mammals.

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

Sea Turtle Observers

Mitch M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
This just in: Mitch McConnell just committed himself to making Obama only a two term president.
For three years they held back their spending and investment to deliberately keep employment lagging and make the Democrats and President Obama look bad, but they couldn't help themselves from pouring all that money into election Super PAC's chasing the idea that they could actually win this. Now all those campaign contributions flowing into the system (not to mention those of ours to counter them) are juicing the economy just like a government stimulus would.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

a government stimulus

Where does that money come from?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

are juicing the economy just like a government stimulus would.

In February, the Congressional Budget Office published its latest report on the "estimated impact" of the stimulus.

Although it had originally estimated the stimulus would cost $787 billion, CBO now says it will cost $831 billion.

In the second quarter of 2012, CBO estimates, somewhere between 200,000 to 1.2 million people have jobs they otherwise would not have were it not for the stimulus.

Assuming, optimistically, that the number is 1.2 million, that means each of those jobs cost taxpayers $692,500.

As time goes on, the maximum number of jobs sustained by Obama's stimulus will decline rapidly.

By the first quarter of 2013, it will sustain between 100,000 and 600,000 jobs, says CBO.

If it is 600,000, each of those jobs will have cost taxpayers $1,385,000.

By the fourth quarter of 2013, the maximum number of jobs it sustains will be 400,000 — at a cost to taxpayers of $2,077,500 per job.

It is true that Obama entered office in the midst of a deep recession.

But, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, that recession ended in June 2009, almost three years ago.

//////////

juicing the economy
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
130,000 jobs created in October..........
not bad considering Bush was losing 800,000 jobs a month before he left town......
!LOL!

How clueless are you to call that meager job creation number "not bad"? Don't answer. We know.

One economist estimates that 126,920 monthly new jobs are needed just to keep up with the population growth.

130,000 jobs created in October
-126,920 jobs needed stay even w/population growth
--------
3080 net jobs created
/50 states
========
62 average jobs created per state or 2 new jobs per state per day.

WOW! That Obama jobs 'recovery' is stunningly inadequate and inept.

ANOTHER reason to dump that under-skilled, bonehead Obama.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,141 - 38,160 of51,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 2 hr Black dude 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••