#40790 Nov 1, 2012
The zombies are starting to wake up! lol
No matter how you slice & dice it, the math is NOT on their side!
Is it any wonder they fought tooth & nail for voter suppression and the end to early voting?
If you can't beat em... cheat em!
#40791 Nov 1, 2012
LOL! The wingnuts would prefer to trust the rightwing propaganda machine and their feelings to the hard data.
Sorry to rain on your parade, wingnuts. LOL!
Obama’s Electoral College ‘Firewall’ Holding in Polls
Mr. Obama continues to hold the lead in the vast majority of polls in Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin, the states that represent his path of least resistance toward winning the Electoral College. This was particularly apparent on Wednesday, a day when there were a remarkable number of polls, 27, released in the battleground states.
There were 12 polls published on Wednesday among Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin. Mr. Obama held the lead in 11 of the 12 surveys; the exception was a survey by the University of Iowa, which had Mr. Obama down by about one point there, but also had a very small sample size (about 300 likely voters). On average, Mr. Obama led in the polls of these states by 3.9 percentage points.
Conversely, Mr. Romney has few chances to win unless the state polls are systematically wrong.
I don’t mean for this to sound dismissive; the polling error could quite easily be correlated across the different states, and the national polls are one reason to be suspicious of the state polls.
But we’re at the point now where Mr. Obama may be a modest favorite even if the national polls are right. Two weeks ago, when Mr. Obama appeared to trail Mr. Romney by a point or so in the national polls, that would not have been the case.
#40792 Nov 1, 2012
Mr. Obama continues to hold the lead in the vast majority of polls in Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin, the states that represent his path of least resistance toward winning the Electoral College.
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMAQ 2012 !!!!!
#40793 Nov 1, 2012
I spanked you with the math days ago with O taking Ohio. Calm down you cant beat Mitt, might as well suck it up an vote for Mitt buddy :)
Since: Jul 12
#40795 Nov 1, 2012
This sounds like the 08 ignorant tea bag desperation and we all know what happened. Ha ha ha
#40796 Nov 1, 2012
POLLS rain on no ones parade, danny BOY. You are truly desperate.
The ELECTION will determine the winner.
Btw, BOY, are you a baseball fan? Probably not but you might have read the Detroit Tigers were predicted ('POLLED' in your terms) to win the World Series over the San Fransisco Giants. The 'statistical math' strongly favored Detroit.
The Las Vegas odds makers ('pollsters' in your terms) gave Detroit a 62% chance to be the first to win four games in a seven game World Series and SF only a 38% chance of first winning four games.
Detroit lost in four straight games to underdog SF. So much for predictions and polls.
You, BOY, continually confuse predictions for the event and, in your terms,'All the crowing from the OBAMA crowd is pure bluff - hollow bluster designed to project a false momentum.'
Consider a career as a meteorologist or economist where people EXPECT predictions to be wrong.
But if it makes you feel smug for another few days, enjoy yourself, BOY.
#40797 Nov 1, 2012
Yes, that would be bobby6464 but bobby and mitt vs mutt are one and the same. lol
Since: Jul 12
#40798 Nov 1, 2012
Teddy, let it out, vent but that ain't enough to save the flipper. You was always to scared to promote the flipper. You can blame yourself, blame yourself. Now be a good little teddy tea bag keep up with Obama this and that
Since: Jul 12
#40799 Nov 1, 2012
Tommy, if that makes it easier for you to sleep at night think that. You babble but still can't promote the flipper.
#40800 Nov 1, 2012
Todays Facebook Poll...
If the election were held today, who would you vote for?
Barack Obama - Joe Biden
Mitt Romney - Paul Ryan
Are you more likely to vote for Mitt Romney because Paul Ryan is his VP?
Doesn't change my opinion of Romney
Which party should run congress?
To close the federal deficit, Congress and the President should
Cut taxes and cut spending
Raise taxes and increase spending
Do you favor significant cuts to Medicare?
Yes, cut Medicare significantly
No, don't cut Medicare significantly
#40801 Nov 1, 2012
Liberals love this ad. It's no wonder the world is going to hell with morons who create and support these types of ads.
"I'm going to track down Romney and give him the world's biggest c--k punch" /
Michael Moore is at it again, amusing his fans and annoying his detractors with a new pro-Obama ad that manages to combine not-safe-for-work dialogue with seemingly harmless elderly folk.
The Hollywood Reporter passes along the filmmaker's late contribution to the election race, dubbed "A Message from the Greatest Generation," featuring 97-year old Marie, 75-year old Dorothi, and 85-year old World War 2 Vet John. What is their message exactly? "Go to hell, Republicans," more or less.
"I want the Republican party to know," warns Marie, "if your voter suppression throughout this beautiful country enables Romney to oust Barack Obama, we will burn this mother----er down."
The ad is being promoted by well-known liberal outfit MoveOn.org and, as the Hollywood Reporter puts it, may prompt Mr. Romney to "keep an eye out for the senior citizens of America."
#40802 Nov 1, 2012
130,000 jobs created in October..........
not bad considering Bush was losing 800,000 jobs a month before he left town......
#40803 Nov 1, 2012
ADP October Jobs 2012 Report: Businesses Hired 158,000 Workers In October
#40804 Nov 1, 2012
Report: U.S. private sector adds 158,000 jobs in October
#40805 Nov 1, 2012
Private hiring jumps, unemployment claims fall
Private sector hiring jumped in October, according to a report released Thursday by payroll processor ADP.
Private employers added 158,000 jobs in the month, ADP (ADP, Fortune 500) said, beating economists' forecasts of 143,000. The gains also topped September's figures, which were revised to 114,000 from 162,000 originally
The October report is the first to feature ADP's new methodology aimed at further aligning its figures with the final monthly data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The ADP report comes out a day before the government's official monthly jobs report, though it has not always been a great predictor of what the BLS report will say.
The revised ADP report, done in collaboration with Moody's Analytics, now offers data on five categories of company size, ranging from small businesses with no more than 19 workers to large companies with at least 1,000 employees. It also breaks down employment in five industries -- construction; financial activities; manufacturing; professional and business services; and trade, transportation and utilities -- rather than three. Also, the sample size has been increased to 406,000 companies, from 344,000.
The largest employers are doing most of the hiring, accounting for 69,000 of the positions added in October, said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. They are 15% of the job base but have accounted for 25% of the job growth since the employment recovery began in early 2010.
On the flip side, the smallest employers are hiring at a much slower rate, adding 18,000 jobs in the month. These businesses with 19 or fewer employees make up 25% of the job base, but only 12% to 13% of the growth.
"It feels like the job market is holding its own,"
THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!
#40806 Nov 1, 2012
This just in: Mitch McConnell just committed himself to making Obama only a two term president.
#40807 Nov 1, 2012
How ya doin Imbecile
#40808 Nov 1, 2012
I wish we had Hitler to vote for instead of Romney
#40809 Nov 1, 2012
The President's numbers keep climbing.
Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.
The President's right on track for another landslide victory.
#40810 Nov 1, 2012
Dan the Man
No, I've only blamed Bush for things Bush ACTUALLY did.
You're blaming Obama for things he had nothing to do with.
You're blaming Obama for things we know Bush is responsible for.
Add your comments below
|Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09)||13 hr||Norman Greenbaum||5,720|
|Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop||Sat||Davenport||2|
|Snyder lance||Mar 25||Nelson||1|
|Second eagle||Mar 22||Vlossak||1|
|Rachel Caltrider?????||Mar 18||Just looking||1|
|Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover||Mar 5||Birder1810||1|
|Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says...||Feb '15||Steve Gratman||2|
Find what you want!
Search Hanover Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC