Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,901)

Showing posts 38,001 - 38,020 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Teddy, i don't care who your ignorant racial hating tea bag ass voted for. President Obama does not need your vote to win, and you can easily prove every thing above by saying he does.
//////////

He deserves great credit

//////////

OBAMA ACCEPTS 'OSAMA BIN LADEN' DONATIONS

No block to foreign money – not even from dead terrorists

Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address,

“Osama bin Laden”

has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

“Bin Laden” is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama’s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.

Since the “foreign” contribution was sent,“Bin Laden’s” email address has received several solicitations from Obama’s campaign asking for more donations.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osam ...

Your boy is a 4 year loser.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

i did not vote for bush1 and although i am called a right winger on here i can honestly say i voted for bush2 in the first election and did not vote at all the second one. i seen enough after four years and kerry was and still is a joke. not that i completely disagree with all of bushs policies i just didnt agree with most.also i wrote in ron paul 4 years ago because i didnt believe obama one iota about hope and change and mcain/palin didnt convince me. i have never got a tingle up my leg from any ploitician like you obama lovers. its kinda sad and pathetic.

in my view obama has failed and continued the wall st/govt. collusion, re instated patriot act adding on more and signed ndaa(yo x factor). obama has done nothing in my view to generate growth in the economy after 4 years and its time for him to go. after spending a trillion dollars to jump start the economy, what do we have? 8%unemployed and 16 trillion debt. pathetic. when obama talks of redistribution and transformation it is absolutely not what i have in mind for america. until the big nanny gets out of the way and stops promoting too big to fail bs neither candidate will change america for the better.

8%unemployed
16trillion debt
failed stimulus and tarp policies. yes obama voted for tarp as a senator so its his policy too.
more people on food stamps than ever b4
ameerican families standard of living has greatly reduced the last 4 years and beyond.
food prices and gas skyrocketing and the left wants it that way.

i know quite a few people who bought into the bumper stickers and wont be voting for obama again. its gonna be a close race and only after the votes are tallied we we know the winner.

btw all of congress along with the president need to be voted out. 500+ politicians have made the wrong decisions resulting in our current situation. apparently they want it this way.

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sped Ed Ted, did you vote for both Bush 1 and 2?
I understand if you did that you feel like a POS (and you are). But why you right wingers on here won't admit your support?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ya vote for and SUPPORT 3 people that have DIRECT ties to the nazi party then refuse to admit that you spport the nazi party.
YO WINDOW LICKER, you be da one showin ingnorance. But who would expect anything less from a nazi hillbilly.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!LOL!

"you be da one showin ingnorance"

<smirk>
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You INSIST on displaying your profound stupidity!
So if someone chooses to keep their secret ballot secret you infer they are a "nazi racist right winger" and "a Nazi is a Nazi"!
It's sad that you don't realize how stupid you prove yourself to be by such making such absurd, sweeping generalizations.
Although you do inject some ironic, moronic humor in condemning the "ignort right".
Prescott is that you?

Ya know that the FBI still has ya in their radar. Lotta facts coming out. Keep BS'ing the right wingers, they will fall for it, bunch er nit wits.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Some basic truths:

People who aren't embarrassed by their candidate aren't afraid to say who they voted for.

People who support their candidate will campaign for their candidate - meaning that they will at least say they voted for him.

People who are ashamed of their vote will make arrogant pronouncements about the sanctity of the secret ballot.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ya vote for and SUPPORT 3 people that have DIRECT ties to the nazi party then refuse to admit that you spport the nazi party.
YO WINDOW LICKER, you be da one showin ingnorance. But who would expect anything less from a nazi hillbilly.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
//////////

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

Just wondering.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President... or President again in 2013?
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
He deserves great credit
//////////
“Well, he says he’s not concerned about the impact on the elections.
I’m sure he’s very sincere on that.
But it is a little odd that he shows up in the Briefing Room where he hasn’t shown up in the Briefing Room for what, a month-and-a-half?
For Libya or for anything else for that matter.
Then you get the photo-ops of him in the Situation Room deploying I guess the utility crews who restore power all over America.
Where you would think he might want to use the Situation Room to convene high level people during the night hours when our people were under attack in Benghazi.
It’s hard to look at this, playing the president, playing the Commander in Chief in what’s a natural disaster that really doesn’t require a lot of from the White House.
It’s up to the governors mostly.
The White House and the government release money.
That’s all they do and he’s really good at releasing money.”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/kraut ...
Getting desperate I see.
Not very Presidential.
Guess you are now against Gov. Christie.

Nit wit

Too bad Hitler not here fer ya.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

boxhard wrote:
i did not vote for bush1 and although i am called a right winger on here i can honestly say i voted for bush2 in the first election and did not vote at all the second one. i seen enough after four years and kerry was and still is a joke. not that i completely disagree with all of bushs policies i just didnt agree with most.also i wrote in ron paul 4 years ago because i didnt believe obama one iota about hope and change and mcain/palin didnt convince me. i have never got a tingle up my leg from any ploitician like you obama lovers. its kinda sad and pathetic.
in my view obama has failed and continued the wall st/govt. collusion, re instated patriot act adding on more and signed ndaa(yo x factor). obama has done nothing in my view to generate growth in the economy after 4 years and its time for him to go. after spending a trillion dollars to jump start the economy, what do we have? 8%unemployed and 16 trillion debt. pathetic. when obama talks of redistribution and transformation it is absolutely not what i have in mind for america. until the big nanny gets out of the way and stops promoting too big to fail bs neither candidate will change america for the better.
8%unemployed
16trillion debt
failed stimulus and tarp policies. yes obama voted for tarp as a senator so its his policy too.
more people on food stamps than ever b4
ameerican families standard of living has greatly reduced the last 4 years and beyond.
food prices and gas skyrocketing and the left wants it that way.
i know quite a few people who bought into the bumper stickers and wont be voting for obama again. its gonna be a close race and only after the votes are tallied we we know the winner.
btw all of congress along with the president need to be voted out. 500+ politicians have made the wrong decisions resulting in our current situation. apparently they want it this way.
<quoted text>
ya, and I am not a Democrat.

SHUT UP
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
"you be da one showin ingnorance"
<smirk>
nuh uh your are

no i am not you are

nuh uh

yes to

no i'm not

you dumb arse
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wingnuts NOW refuse to admit they supported the bush family!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We don't have ta tell ya
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YUP!!! republicans, the party of Christians!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
scum bags
Blab a bit more about your ignorance that the United States uses a "secret ballot" method of voting.

Contrary to your embarrassing assumptions, all who maintain the privacy of their votes are not Nazis.

Google it and educate yourself or continue to advertise your stupidity.

Oh, by the way, you are hot onto something with that Bush-family-are-Nazis information. Write a bit more about it so the majority of Americans who elected them can read your expose.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Romney's plan...."FEMA should only be used in cases of rape, incest, or to protect the life of the free market"
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Romney was in favor of FEMA before he was against it.

LMAO
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Add this to the long list of things that Romney WON'T talk about!

Head of the list is his income taxes for the past decade

His bank accounts in the Cayment Islands

His bank accounts in Switzerland

His stand on virtually ANYTHING.(It will change tomorrow anyway!)

His tenure at Bain

This guy is about as tranparent as a steel beam

He's also about as firm as a defroted frozen waffle

He appears to have a spaghetti spine.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

In a wierd and tragic way, the storm could be the "October Surprise" we've been talking about.

All of a sudden statements that Romney has made regarding FEMA are resurfacing and are coming back to haunt him again.

I would love to see an ad put out by the Obama campaign with video of Mitt saying he would do away with FEMA and have that ad played continuously in Ohio, Pa and the other states that are even close that were hit by the storm. This coupled with a montage of video and audio about the "Let Detroit go bankrupt", the 47% remarks and a host of other things he has said over this campaign.

I think this would be a very hard hitting ad for those that are effected by the storm and those independents that may be leaning towards Romney. The great thing about audio/video is that it can't be denied or taken back. It's there forever and can be played over and over again.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It seems that the GOP's answer to everything is to privatize it - social security, medicare, FEMA, the military, healthcare, etc. Some things you just can't do well if you have a profit motive. These are among them.
Marissa t girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blab a bit more about your ignorance that the United States uses a "secret ballot" method of voting.
Contrary to your embarrassing assumptions, all who maintain the privacy of their votes are not Nazis.
Google it and educate yourself or continue to advertise your stupidity.
Oh, by the way, you are hot onto something with that Bush-family-are-Nazis information. Write a bit more about it so the majority of Americans who elected them can read your expose.
poor poor nit wit nazi hillbilly. Ya mommy should read complete posts to yer dumb arse. No where did anyone post that if ya don't admit who ya vited fer den ya er a Nazi.

Keep makin yer chit up nit wit nazi boy. Gitten more en more evident yer pizzed at who ya er.

go stick yer head in an ol stagnent bucket er watter and count to 5000. Ya should be used ta haavin yer head in smellier places.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It seems Romney is more like Bush on this issue; let the vulnerable fend for themselves, the rich with resources wil benefit from the resulting fire sale, and he will hold a canned food collection to give the appearance that he really cares.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mutt probably figures this close to the election he should keep his Big Yap closed so he isn't caught in anymore lies. I just loved his big photo op helping to load canned goods, it was probably the heaviest thing he has lifted in 10 years.

LMAO
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama met with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Vice President Joe Biden at the White House on Sept. 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM—just 55 minutes after the State Department notified the White House and the Pentagon that the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi was under attack.

//////////

OBAMA LIED, people died.
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Just when you think Bishop Romney has shown himself to be the sleaziest politician in American history he digs deeper and surprises you!! His campaign staff purchased $5,000 in canned goods (that the Red Cross said not to donate), diapers and water from Walmart to stage his photo op for his campaign stop disguised as a non-campaign relief effort event. When his supporters showed up empty handed to the event the staff told them to take something from the pile ..... then they were directed to give it to the Bishop and at that point the Bishop smiled and said "Thank you" in an ever so earnest fashion. I almost feel sorry for the sad, impotent Bishop ..... nah!... I'm over it. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Romney must be feeling somewhat impotent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,001 - 38,020 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr mini chipster 5,352
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••