Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tell ya what, any and all of you nit wit right wingers answer the question.

Did you vote for both Bush 1 and 2?

I understand that by answering it make you look like a complete jac arse and unAmerican but fess up, did you?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

T girl, the racist warrior tea bag happily voted for both of the bushes, they are that white which is all tea bag sees
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you realize, don't you, that when you continually say "it doesn't change the math" you're referencing the math of PROJECTIONS and PREDICTIONS, not actuality.
Your 'math' concludes the final score of a football game by counting bumper stickers in the parking lot.
Good one, BOY!
You look foolishly desperate and ill-educated in depicting guesses as outcomes.
Be patient, BOY. In a week we'll all know.
Sped Ed Ted, did you vote for both Bush 1 and 2?

I understand if you did that you feel like a POS (and you are). But why you right wingers on here won't admit your support?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, give me an answer nit wit.
Did you vot for Bush 1 and 2?
Don't hide answer the question A Hole.
Relax,'nit wit'.

Maybe no one's informed your entitled 'A hole' that you have no inherent right to know how ANY one votes.

You're obviously ignorant that many find it impolite to ask--much less demand--such a thing.

P.S. You appear stupid and offensive to others when you press people about: 1.how they voted, 2.their religious beliefs or 3.how much money they make or have.

You're welcome.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sped Ed Ted, did you vote for both Bush 1 and 2?
I understand if you did that you feel like a POS (and you are). But why you right wingers on here won't admit your support?
!LOL!

Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax,'nit wit'.
Maybe no one's informed your entitled 'A hole' that you have no inherent right to know how ANY one votes.
You're obviously ignorant that many find it impolite to ask--much less demand--such a thing.
P.S. You appear stupid and offensive to others when you press people about: 1.how they voted, 2.their religious beliefs or 3.how much money they make or have.
You're welcome.
Sped Ed Ted,

So you can bash others on here for their political views or position bu when it comes to you putting yer dumb hillbilly arse on the line you want to clam up. Hey just because you voted for both bush's, are a false christian you have to live with it not me. Evevdent by your post that you are have a hard time living with your nit wit decisions.

Maybe some other right wing nit wit will annie up.

You can go back to yer mommies lap.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Teddy, it's no secret how your ignorant racist ass voted.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
guess admitting to your wasted vote voting for the two Bushes would expose your ignorance and you would prefer to hide.

Funny how you right winger project your faults on others so often.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

OBAMA 2012 wrote:
HAPPENING TODAY: OBAMA WILL VIEW HURRICANE DAMAGE IN NEW JERSEY WITH CHRIS CHRISTIE. President Obama will travel to New Jersey on Wednesday to view the destruction wrought by Hurricane Sandy on the state. Scheduled to appear with Governor Chris Christie, Obama has suspended personal appearances at campaign events to respond to the storm reports ABCís Matt Larotonda. Speaking at the Red Cross headquarters in Washington Tuesday, Obama said his thoughts and prayers were with those who lost loved ones in the devastating hurricane, which has claimed at least ten lives in New York City alone. http://abcn.ws/Sv8XOf
Romney is still on the campaign trail for the rest of the week,he has no intention of seeing the disaster area along the east coast from hurricane Sandy. Obama has suspended his campaign for now to talk and see the people that were affected by the storm. Again, it's all about Romney
//////////

That Libya fairy tale which left four Americans dead?

ďWell, he says heís not concerned about the impact on the elections.

Iím sure heís very sincere on that.

But it is a little odd that he shows up in the Briefing Room where he hasn't shown up in the Briefing Room for what, a month-and-a-half?

For Libya or for anything else for that matter.

Then you get the photo-ops of him in the Situation Room deploying I guess the utility crews who restore power all over America.

Where you would think he might want to use the Situation Room to convene high level people during the night hours when our people were under attack in Benghazi.

Itís hard to look at this, playing the president, playing the Commander in Chief in whatís a natural disaster that really doesn't require a lot of from the White House.

Itís up to the governors mostly.

The White House and the government release money.

Thatís all they do and heís really good at releasing money.Ē

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/kraut ...

Getting desperate I see.

Not very Presidential.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sped Ed Ted,
So you can bash others on here for their political views or position bu when it comes to you putting yer dumb hillbilly arse on the line you want to clam up. Hey just because you voted for both bush's, are a false christian you have to live with it not me. Evevdent by your post that you are have a hard time living with your nit wit decisions.
Maybe some other right wing nit wit will annie up.
You can go back to yer mommies lap.
Even simple sentences confuse you.

I've never asked anyone how they've voted. You shouldn't either unless you enjoy appearing ill educated and ill mannered.

You want to hammer someone's political beliefs or opinions? Have at it.

But, alas, the distinction may escape you.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Guess if I were a nazi racist right winger I would be wanting to hide my true being also. The right wingers that claim to be holy rolling Christians, friends of Isreal, project their weaknesses onto others etc are nothing but unAmerican fakes, just like Sped ED Ted.

Right wingers have posted on this thread that Liberials do not support Jews, are nazi's and anti Christian. One right wing nit wit even posted the he would vote for Hitler before voting for Obama. Nothing has ever been so clear regarding right wingers. They cheer for bush 1 and 2 even after each of them damn near destroyed our country. For right wingers to vote THREE time to put members of the same family into a political office of the United States is beyond comprehension. Just shows THEIR ignorance as sped ed Ted puts it. If only sped ed Ted could read his mommy would not leave out the important parts when reading to him. But a Nazi is a Nazi. Here just to help with a little information look up Prescott Bush:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...

Al ya have to do is search prescott bush and find ties with all the bushes.

Damn Republican nazi party.

A clear example of the brainwashed ignort right.

Have a good day sped ed Ted. Dont forget to clean the window when you get off the bus.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
guess admitting to your wasted vote voting for the two Bushes would expose your ignorance and you would prefer to hide.
Funny how you right winger project your faults on others so often.
LOL

Those who voted for the two Bushes elected presidents didn't they. But because YOU disagree with their votes you label them as "wasted" votes. They probably believe differently.

Your universe and frame of reference is very tiny.

Try a course or two at Penn State. Most universities have a liberal bent that should comfort you while broadening your understanding of the world around you.
JOBS JOBS JOBS

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Just the facts

LQQK HERE:

http://i.imgur.com/MoyCN.png

Keep sippin on that Mutt nut juice

LMAO
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marissa T girl wrote:
Guess if I were a nazi racist right winger I would be wanting to hide my true being also. The right wingers that claim to be holy rolling Christians, friends of Isreal, project their weaknesses onto others etc are nothing but unAmerican fakes, just like Sped ED Ted.
Right wingers have posted on this thread that Liberials do not support Jews, are nazi's and anti Christian. One right wing nit wit even posted the he would vote for Hitler before voting for Obama. Nothing has ever been so clear regarding right wingers. They cheer for bush 1 and 2 even after each of them damn near destroyed our country. For right wingers to vote THREE time to put members of the same family into a political office of the United States is beyond comprehension. Just shows THEIR ignorance as sped ed Ted puts it. If only sped ed Ted could read his mommy would not leave out the important parts when reading to him. But a Nazi is a Nazi. Here just to help with a little information look up Prescott Bush:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...
Al ya have to do is search prescott bush and find ties with all the bushes.
Damn Republican nazi party.
A clear example of the brainwashed ignort right.
Have a good day sped ed Ted. Dont forget to clean the window when you get off the bus.
!LOL!

You INSIST on displaying your profound stupidity!

So if someone chooses to keep their secret ballot secret you infer they are a "nazi racist right winger" and "a Nazi is a Nazi"!

It's sad that you don't realize how stupid you prove yourself to be by such making such absurd, sweeping generalizations.

Although you do inject some ironic, moronic humor in condemning the "ignort right".

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Teddy, i don't care who your ignorant racial hating tea bag ass voted for. President Obama does not need your vote to win, and you can easily prove every thing above by saying he does.
JOBS JOBS JOBS

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Republicans Are Blocking Obama's Jobs Plan

Nine months ago, the president outlined his American Jobs Act and independent economists said it would create as many as 1.9 million jobs..

As the economy continues its recovery from the worst downturn in three generations, it's clear that, once again, decisive action is needed to create jobs now and lay the foundation for stronger, shared economic growth.

There is a strong consensus about what the immediate challenges facing our economy are: first and foremost, a continued lack of demand as a lingering result of the recession. We also know the areas where this has caused the most damage, including deep state and local government layoffs and continued weakness in the construction sector. And we have a good idea of what tools work best to address these problems.

The president has put forward a plan that uses exactly these tools. Nine months ago, President Obama outlined his American Jobs Act and independent economists said it would create as many as 1.9 million jobs. While Congress has acted on some of his proposalsómost notably, extending payroll tax cuts that provide $1,000 for an average familyóit left more than a million jobs on the table.

It's obvious the republicans dont want Obama to have a second term.

LQQK HERE:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
Mr Crumpets

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

So, where did you attend, Oral Roberts University because you suck so much........
Those liberal institutions that you mention are packed full of people that are much smarter than your Tea Baggin dumb asses.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You INSIST on displaying your profound stupidity!
So if someone chooses to keep their secret ballot secret you infer they are a "nazi racist right winger" and "a Nazi is a Nazi"!
It's sad that you don't realize how stupid you prove yourself to be by such making such absurd, sweeping generalizations.
Although you do inject some ironic, moronic humor in condemning the "ignort right".
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya vote for and SUPPORT 3 people that have DIRECT ties to the nazi party then refuse to admit that you spport the nazi party.

YO WINDOW LICKER, you be da one showin ingnorance. But who would expect anything less from a nazi hillbilly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Teddy, i don't care who your ignorant racial hating tea bag ass voted for. President Obama does not need your vote to win, and you can easily prove every thing above by saying he does.
//////////

He deserves great credit

//////////

ďWell, he says heís not concerned about the impact on the elections.

Iím sure heís very sincere on that.

But it is a little odd that he shows up in the Briefing Room where he hasnít shown up in the Briefing Room for what, a month-and-a-half?

For Libya or for anything else for that matter.

Then you get the photo-ops of him in the Situation Room deploying I guess the utility crews who restore power all over America.

Where you would think he might want to use the Situation Room to convene high level people during the night hours when our people were under attack in Benghazi.

Itís hard to look at this, playing the president, playing the Commander in Chief in whatís a natural disaster that really doesnít require a lot of from the White House.

Itís up to the governors mostly.

The White House and the government release money.

Thatís all they do and heís really good at releasing money.Ē

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/kraut ...

Getting desperate I see.

Not very Presidential.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wingnuts NOW refuse to admit they supported the bush family!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't have ta tell ya

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YUP!!! republicans, the party of Christians!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

scum bags

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr From Clarks summit 3,815
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE