Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40514 Oct 29, 2012
Romney would pass the buck on disasters

“There are some people . . . who say, you know, maybe we’re learning a lesson here that the states should take on more of this role,” King said.“How do you deal with something like that?”

Romney replied:“Absolutely. Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that’s the right direction. And if you can go further and send it back to the private sector, that’s even better.”

Romney went on to express the general principle that, given the crushing national debt,“we should take all of what we’re doing at the federal level and say,‘What are the things we’re doing that we don’t have to do?

King gave him a chance to back off:“Including disaster relief, though?”

Romney didn’t blink.“We cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids,” he said, adding that “it is simply immoral . . . to rack up larger and larger debts and pass them on to our kids.”

In others words let the people in need of help suffer when a disaster hits,,,,,,,,what a guy!

LQQK HERE:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40515 Oct 29, 2012
Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew,
Cover it with lots of money and a Koch miracle or two,
The Etch-A-Sketch Man can, oh the Etch-A-Sketch Man can.

Who can give trillions of dollars more in taxcuts to the wealthy,
Rather than balance the budget and make our future healthy.
Paul Ryan and the Etch-A-Sketch Man can.

Who can end Medicare with another voucher outrage,
And so bankrupt most Americans in old age.

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream,
Separate the sorrow and collect all the cream,
The Etch-A-Sketch Man can ‘cause his 1% world looks so good!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40516 Oct 29, 2012
President Obama has a 5-percentage-point advantage over Mitt Romney in Ohio, thanks to a massive lead among those who say they have already voted, according to a Time magazine poll released Wednesday.

Obama takes 49 percent support over Romney at 44. Among those who say they have already voted, Obama leads by a 2-to-1 margin, 60 percent to 30 over Romney.

Among voters who say they intend to vote but have not yet voted, the candidates are tied at 45.

Obama leads by 2.1 percentage points over Romney in Ohio, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls.

For Obama, the Time poll is on the high side of what other recent Ohio polls have shown. According to a Suffolk University poll released Monday, Obama and Romney each took 47 percent support, but Obama leads 54-41 among those who have already voted.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40517 Oct 29, 2012
New poll still has Obama ahead by 4% in Ohio
Earlier survey by Ohio media outlets had showed the race tied in the Buckeye State

The buzz that Mitt Romney might have finally caught up to President Obama in Ohio dialed down in a hurry Sunday after yet another poll showed the incumbent maintaining — and slightly expanding — his lead in the must-win state.

Team Romney had been buoyed by a poll commissioned by Ohio media outlets that showed the race tied at 49% in the Buckeye State.

Then came a more recent survey by Democrat-leaning Public Policy Polling that had Obama leading Romney 51% to 47%.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obam...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40518 Oct 29, 2012
Daily Breakdown: PPP Polls Show Obama Ahead In Ohio and Florida

The clock is ticking for Mr. Romney and Hurricane Sandy probably won't help. Yes, Sandy will interfere with GOTV efforts and television advertisements in Democratic-leaning stretches of northern and eastern Virginia, but the media will be distracted from the race and Romney will be denied crucial time to mount a comeback.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40519 Oct 29, 2012
Updated electoral map.... Oct 2 , 2012

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Obama 277
Romney 191

LQQK HERE:
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
Mr Crumpets

Washington, DC

#40520 Oct 29, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew,
Cover it with lots of money and a Koch miracle or two,
Who can give trillions of dollars more in taxcuts to the wealthy,
Rather than balance the budget and make our future healthy.
Paul Ryan and the Etch-A-Sketch Man can.
Who can end Medicare with another voucher outrage,
And so bankrupt most Americans in old age..v
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream,
Separate the sorrow and collect all the cream,
The Etch-A-Sketch Man can ‘cause his 1% world looks so good!
The Etch-A-Sketch man can, that's who...
Who can make the medicine go down so good...
Sprinkle it with sugar and make it taste so good

The Etch-A-Sketch can...
That's who

Hahahhah. Good one
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40521 Oct 29, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
Republicans fear that the government has too much control over corporations. Democrats fear that corporations have too much control over our government.
Democrats believe it benefits all of us to help the weakest and the poorest among us. Republicans believe it benefits all of us to help the wealthiest and most powerful among us.
Republicans believe large corporations will always do what is best for the American people if the government stays out of the way. Democrats believe large corporations would disembowel you and sell your organs to the highest bidder if the government didn’t stop them.
Democrats believe everyone is entitled to health care regardless of their ability to pay.
Democrats believe too much of our money goes to crooked corporate executives who take government subsidies and pay themselves $80 million salaries.
Democrats believe anything that helps the American people during a recession or a time of crisis is the true essence of patriotism. Republicans believe anything that helps the American people during a recession or a time of crisis is the true essence of communism.
Democrats believe that we need to set high standards for clean air and drinking water. Republicans believe that standards for clean air and water are burdensome over-regulation.
Democrats believe the President and Congress need to work together to create jobs during a weak economy. Republicans believe that Congress should do nothing to create jobs and then blame the President.
Democrats believe that corporate polluters should be made to pay for the cleanup of their pollution. Republicans believe that making corporations clean up their pollution is burdensome over-regulation.
Democrats believe our health care system exists solely for the purpose of making people healthy. Republicans believe our health care system exists solely for the purpose of making a healthy profit.
Democrats believe Congress should be of the people, by the people and for the people. Republicans believe corporations are the people.
Democrats believe that corporations have too much influence over Congress due to their lobbyists and huge campaign contributions. Republicans believe the middle class has too much influence over Congress due to their voting and paying taxes.
Democrats believe we need to protect victims of corporate negligence by allowing Americans to file lawsuits against corporations. Republicans believe we need to protect large corporations from lawsuits by Americans who’ve been victimized by them.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/01/fifte...

SECRET HISTORY REVEALED

KKK'S 1ST TARGETS WERE REPUBLICANS

Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book

“Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

“Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective,” Barton said in his book.

“Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings.”

http://www.wnd.com/2007/10/44171/
Mr Crumpets

Washington, DC

#40522 Oct 29, 2012
Hey,

One thing though. If you're not Mutt vs Mitt how about kindly turning his identity back to him. He's a loyal Dem. I know its no the same but enough to confuse people and he posts good stuff here. Let's be united against the common foe.
but I did like the Etch-A-Sketch man song.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40523 Oct 29, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
The Etch-A-Sketch can...
That's who
Hahahhah. Good one

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof,woof,woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof,woof,woof

woof,woof,woof

Hahahhah. Good one
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40524 Oct 29, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
The Etch-A-Sketch can...
That's who
Hahahhah. Good one
./........

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?

.(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

Woah “Newsweek”, oh “Newsweek”, don't treat me so mean,

You're the meanest old magazine that I've ever seen.

I guess if you said so

I'd have to pack my things for Chi-ca-go.(That's right)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

What you say?

Now,” Newsweek”, listen don’t ya treat me this-a way

Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.

(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)

(you ain't got no plan you just ain't no good.)

Well, I guess if you say so

I'll have to pack my things for Chi-ca-go.(That's right)

What you say?

Well
(Obama don't you come back no more.)
Uh, what you say?
I didn't understand you

.Back to Chicago? You can't mean that
Oh, now “Newsweek”, please
What you tryin' to do to me?
Oh, don't treat me like that

Hahahhah. Good one
Mr Crumpets

Washington, DC

#40525 Oct 29, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
SECRET HISTORY REVEALED
KKK'S 1ST TARGETS WERE REPUBLICANS
Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites
The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.
An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.
The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book
“Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.
“Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective,” Barton said in his book.
“Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings.”
http://www.wnd.com/2007/10/44171/
Man you're delusional
You're off your meds again..

Hey how about sticking that KKK shit back up your ass where it belongs

Nobody cares....ok _

You need some serious psychological intervention...
How about a frontal lobotomy...maybe thaat would help you out.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40526 Oct 29, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
The Etch-A-Sketch can...
That's who
Hahahhah. Good one

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will ...

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

In the words of Willie Lynch in 1712, there are many ways in which you can keep control of your "slaves". His wisdom of 288 years has not changed. It's time to wake up Black America!

Hahahhah. Good one
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40527 Oct 29, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you're delusional
Nobody cares....ok _
//////////

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Mr Crumpets Philadelphia, PA you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!

demoRAT commie
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40528 Oct 29, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you're delusional
Nobody cares....ok _

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40529 Oct 30, 2012
The racist warrior tea bag and medicated Marisa came back all in one day. Blah blah then more bull shit.
Mr Crumpets

Washington, DC

#40530 Oct 30, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.
Mr Crumpets Philadelphia, PA you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!
Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
demoRAT commie
Good advise from the "name calling" instigator of the all time...

It always warms my heart when I can get your goat...hahahaha
I must be doing something right...
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40531 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt Romney says his health care plan covers pre-existing conditions

Republican nominee Mitt Romney said it’s an aspect of the health care law he wants to keep if elected president.

"Pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan," Romney noted at the debate in Denver on Oct. 3.

But people who’ve lost coverage for an extended period of time don’t get the same guarantee.

How many people would that be? The Obama campaign has said it could be as many as 89 million, a claim that is mostly true. That number is inflated — it counts people who would qualify for public insurance programs, for example.

Still, anyone who does go without coverage for an extended period of time and then needs to buy their own insurance would be rejected by private insurers under Romney’s plan.

Romney did not mention the qualifier that people have to stay insured to get the protection. That’s a significant omission. We rate his statement Mostly False.

This guy will lie and flip flop on a dime.

He's a snake wearing a suit.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40532 Oct 30, 2012
Mittens said the states should craft their own health care plans. He said it at least twice, once in his closing argument.

So his proposal is to repeal Obamacare, and replace it with nothing.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#40533 Oct 30, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The racist warrior tea bag and medicated Marisa came back all in one day. Blah blah then more bull shit.
//////////

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sun Wharfs for Cape Cod 5,679
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1

Winter Storm Watch for York County was issued at March 03 at 2:30PM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match