Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40471 Oct 29, 2012
Wasn't that a good debate game of extreme right wing tea bag loony leap frog? You betcha
Bobbys Parole Officer

Portland, OR

#40472 Oct 29, 2012
I see now that he's no longer molesting little boys, bobby has taken to dazzling everyone with his pitiful wit and gutless trolling.
Just be sure to check-in periodically per your parole.

Portland, Oregon

#40473 Oct 29, 2012
The tea bag has a sick sense of perverted humor but any thing is best to yap about then promoting flipper, huh ignorant tea bag? You betcha babbling dumb ass. The president owns your state
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40474 Oct 29, 2012
TaxNoMore no longer posting in here,,,,,,,,,,get out before the defeat.HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Boxturd to jump ship soon too.LMAO!
Ted

Boswell, PA

#40475 Oct 29, 2012
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
I am voting for the man with the tightest butt hole. That's now I roll.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Republican. LOL!
Apparently, danny BOY, you've had enough experience with male members of BOTH parties to offer that insight.

Portland, Oregon

#40476 Oct 29, 2012
Marisa jumped ship then came back with new screen name thinking she fooling some one. She still on her mental health medicine and that's a good thing. Marisa, what took flipper big national lead away? No promo

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40477 Oct 29, 2012
Governor Corbett is the only person glad to see Sandy coming ashore, it'll keep his bungling of the Sandusky case out of the news for a few days.
Fact Check

Erie, PA

#40478 Oct 29, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
Governor Corbett is the only person glad to see Sandy coming ashore, it'll keep his bungling of the Sandusky case out of the news for a few days.
What an absolutely idiotic response. Pure democrat BS. Grow up and think like an adult. Your " blame others" and " democrats are for the working man" childhood needs to come to an end.

Portland, Oregon

#40479 Oct 29, 2012
Fact check, i bet that ignorant tea bag yap yap is sure better then you promoting flipper, huh tea bag? Yep yep

Portland, Oregon

#40480 Oct 29, 2012
You betcha
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#40481 Oct 29, 2012
Facts are facts...

http://gayhomophobe.com/
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40482 Oct 29, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
Trouble in paradise now? Whoops, I mean Pennsylvania.

Corbett was going to clean it all up. Hmmmmmmmm
Don't worry he will get to the bottom (fast I hope)

Tea Baggin his way to the bottom.

Republican Party to implode...watch and see for yourself.
Oh yes, right in front of your eyes...the Baggers on here aren't bracing for Sandy..(Sandy being a metaphor for everything they truly fear)
We will see how the republicans deal with these party pariahs soon I'm sure.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40483 Oct 29, 2012
Hope they succeed and form a 3rd party.
That would be great too.

Location hidden

#40484 Oct 29, 2012
Fact Check wrote:
<quoted text>What an absolutely idiotic response. Pure democrat BS. Grow up and think like an adult. Your " blame others" and " democrats are for the working man" childhood needs to come to an end.
The BS is an attorney General holding back a criminal investigation for political gain;

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow...

Portland, Oregon

#40485 Oct 29, 2012
Is that how you promote flipper?

Location hidden

#40486 Oct 29, 2012
The Governor is far from an innocent bystander. As the state’s attorney general in 2009, Corbett headed a state investigation into accusations against the revered former coach. Although his office denies it, there are multiple confirmations that Corbett assigned no one from his office to follow up on the charges: just one state trooper, a state trooper “not authorized to bring charges against Sandusky.” In addition, when Corbett was sworn in as governor in 2011, he still had not informed The Second Mile Foundation that their founder was under investigation. Instead, as a candidate for governor, he took $650,000 in donations from members of the Second Mile’s unknowing board, even allowing their chairman to hold a fundraiser for his campaign. Upon being elected, Corbett then moved deftly from doing nothing to immediately try to deflect the entire weight of the scandal onto Joe Paterno and Penn State itself, using his recently appointed position as a member of the school’s Board of Trustees (an automatic appointment for all Pennsylvania Governors) to do so.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/168853/shocking... #

Portland, Oregon

#40487 Oct 29, 2012
Its not working.
Mon Valley Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#40488 Oct 29, 2012
If you voted for the half-white mooslem in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist, Cool - that's good.

But after 4 years as a complete failure - vote for anybody else to prove you aren't also a moron.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#40489 Oct 29, 2012
Mon Valley Truth wrote:
If you voted for the half-white mooslem in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist, Cool - that's good.
But after 4 years as a complete failure - vote for anybody else to prove you aren't also a moron.
Poll finds majority in US hold racist views

Overall, the survey found that by virtue of racial prejudice, Obama could lose 5 percentage points off his share of the popular vote in his Nov. 6 contest against Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

But Obama also stands to benefit from a 3 percentage point gain because of nonracist sentiment, the researchers said. Overall, that means an estimated net loss of 2 percentage points because of racist attitudes.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-majority-harbor...

----------

Within the article is this stunning fact:

"Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit racism (79 percent among Republicans compared with 32 percent among Democrats)"

Almost 80% of Republicans expressed EXPLICIT racism.

EIGHTY PERCENT!!

I guarantee the percentage is higher than that among wingnuts on Topix.

Location hidden

#40490 Oct 29, 2012
Mon Valley Truth wrote:
you think it wise to vote for the Mormon trust fund baby who made millions shipping American jobs to china?! Now that would prove one to be a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Thu Steve Gratman 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Feb 23 Pop deeez 5,677
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:53 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:53PM
Report: Ravens reach two-year deal with Christo Bilukidi
Bleacher Report 9:18 PM
Candidates to Take Herremans' Spot in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:26 PM
How Will the Philadelphia Eagles Replace Todd Herremans in 2015?
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Acho Accepts Prom Invite After Fan Gets 10K Retweets
Bleacher Report 2:25 PM
Ray Rice Speaks About Search for 2nd Chance in NFL, Domestic Violence and More