Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#40465 Oct 29, 2012
Latest FiveThirtyEight election forecast:

Electoral Vote:
Obama: 296.6; +8.6 since Oct 21
Romney: 241.4; -8.6 since Oct 21

Chance of Winning:
Obama: 74.6%; +7.0 since Oct 21
Romney: 25.4; -7.0 since Oct 21

Popular Vote:
Obama: 50.4%; +.4 since Oct 21
Romney: 48.7%; -.4 since Oct 21

----------

According to the best election statistician working today, Romney has a 1 in 4 chance of winning next week.

The right is desperately throwing every piece of rightwing bullshit they can, but none of it changes the math.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#40466 Oct 29, 2012
Some pesky facts for the right:

"The overall standings produced by the aggregation of all of the public polls in the battleground states have been essentially unchanged for nearly three weeks. Although the margins have closed since the first debate and remain very close, Obama holds advantages of 2 percentage points or better in four states -- Ohio, Iowa, Nevada and Wisconsin -- that would combine with those favoring him by larger margins to give him 277 electoral votes, 7 more than needed for victory."
- Mark Blumenthal

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#40467 Oct 29, 2012
Guess the election is already over. Jeb Bush has spoken.

Who the f*ck cares?
ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

#40468 Oct 29, 2012
I am voting for the man with the tightest butt hole. That's now I roll.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#40469 Oct 29, 2012
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
You must be a Republican. LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40470 Oct 29, 2012
Does any tea bag remember when flipper said during the right wing debates that he would eliminate fema?

Portland, Oregon

#40471 Oct 29, 2012
Wasn't that a good debate game of extreme right wing tea bag loony leap frog? You betcha
Bobbys Parole Officer

Portland, OR

#40472 Oct 29, 2012
I see now that he's no longer molesting little boys, bobby has taken to dazzling everyone with his pitiful wit and gutless trolling.
Just be sure to check-in periodically per your parole.

Portland, Oregon

#40473 Oct 29, 2012
The tea bag has a sick sense of perverted humor but any thing is best to yap about then promoting flipper, huh ignorant tea bag? You betcha babbling dumb ass. The president owns your state
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40474 Oct 29, 2012
TaxNoMore no longer posting in here,,,,,,,,,,get out before the defeat.HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Boxturd to jump ship soon too.LMAO!
Ted

Boswell, PA

#40475 Oct 29, 2012
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Republican. LOL!
Apparently, danny BOY, you've had enough experience with male members of BOTH parties to offer that insight.

Portland, Oregon

#40476 Oct 29, 2012
Marisa jumped ship then came back with new screen name thinking she fooling some one. She still on her mental health medicine and that's a good thing. Marisa, what took flipper big national lead away? No promo

Since: Oct 12

Chambersburg, PA

#40477 Oct 29, 2012
Governor Corbett is the only person glad to see Sandy coming ashore, it'll keep his bungling of the Sandusky case out of the news for a few days.
Fact Check

Erie, PA

#40478 Oct 29, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
Governor Corbett is the only person glad to see Sandy coming ashore, it'll keep his bungling of the Sandusky case out of the news for a few days.
What an absolutely idiotic response. Pure democrat BS. Grow up and think like an adult. Your " blame others" and " democrats are for the working man" childhood needs to come to an end.

Portland, Oregon

#40479 Oct 29, 2012
Fact check, i bet that ignorant tea bag yap yap is sure better then you promoting flipper, huh tea bag? Yep yep

Portland, Oregon

#40480 Oct 29, 2012
You betcha
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#40481 Oct 29, 2012
Facts are facts...

http://gayhomophobe.com/
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40482 Oct 29, 2012
Dove Ragers wrote:
Trouble in paradise now? Whoops, I mean Pennsylvania.

Corbett was going to clean it all up. Hmmmmmmmm
Don't worry he will get to the bottom (fast I hope)

Tea Baggin his way to the bottom.

Republican Party to implode...watch and see for yourself.
Oh yes, right in front of your eyes...the Baggers on here aren't bracing for Sandy..(Sandy being a metaphor for everything they truly fear)
We will see how the republicans deal with these party pariahs soon I'm sure.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40483 Oct 29, 2012
Hope they succeed and form a 3rd party.
That would be great too.

Since: Oct 12

Chambersburg, PA

#40484 Oct 29, 2012
Fact Check wrote:
<quoted text>What an absolutely idiotic response. Pure democrat BS. Grow up and think like an adult. Your " blame others" and " democrats are for the working man" childhood needs to come to an end.
The BS is an attorney General holding back a criminal investigation for political gain;

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Smores 6,426
News Duo arrested in Littlestown car theft 23 hr Davenport 1
News Hanover-Adams homeless help community dig out Thu Steve Gratman 2
News Cat dies after possible abuse in Hanover Thu STINKCAT 11
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Feb 1 Retired Deputy 30
News Cintas plant upgrades will result in a "state-o... (Jun '08) Jan 30 Proud partner 12
News York County High School adds campus in New Oxford (Jul '08) Jan 15 Steve Gratman 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages