Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40375 Oct 28, 2012
LQQK LQQK LQQK..You can't make this ship up people. lmao

New pro-Obama ad has children blaming parents for aftermath of a Romney win

A new video ( http://www.futurechildrenproject.com/ )in support of President Obama features a children’s choir singing about a world in which Mitt Romney wins the 2012 presidential election and gays can be “fixed” and “oil fills the sea.”

The web video was produced by the firm Goodby Silverstein and Partners -- known for the “Got milk?” advertising campaign and a client base that includes Cheetos and Nintendo, according to The San Francisco Chronicle.

The child sing about blaming “mom and dad” for the Romney vote, as a piano accompanies them.

The two-minute ad is on the Future Children Project website above the words:“Re-electing President Obama is a momentous decision that will require every single voter. What would the children of the future say if we let them down this November?"

The children also sing "Big Bird is sacked," a reference to Romney's saying he would stop taxpayer subsidies of the Public Broadcast System and frequent Obama campaign attack after Romney restated his intentions during the first presidential debate.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40376 Oct 28, 2012
The world already knows the truth Mr. Obama.

Obama avoids question on whether Americans in Libya were denied requests for help

President Obama declined to answer directly whether a CIA annex was denied urgent requests for military assistance during the deadly attacks last month on U.S. outposts in Libya.

The president did not give a yes-or-no answer Friday when asked pointedly whether the Americans under attack in Benghazi, Libya, were denied requests for help during the attack.

Fox News has also learned that a request from the CIA annex for backup was later denied.

“The election has nothing to do with the four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened,” the president said in TV interview with an NBC affiliate in Colorado.

When asked again, Obama said,“The minute I found out what was going on, I gave three very clear directives -- Number 1, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to.”

The first attack occurred at the American consulate in Benghazi, killing U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and U.S. diplomat Sean Smith.

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team that was at the CIA annex about a mile from the consulate when it came under attack. Upon hearing shots fired, team members asked higher-ups at the annex if they could go the consulate. However, they were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange.

Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and went to the consulate, evacuating survivors and Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack.

They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight. At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. Woods and fellow former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty were killed at the annex by a mortar shell at 4 a.m.

The CIA and Defense Department have denied claims about requests for support being rejected.

"The agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi," said CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Youngblood. "Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need. Claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.

"There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," he said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."

Obama also said in the TV interview, as he said previously said, the administration is going to “investigate what happened to make sure it never happens again” and find out who was involved in the attack so they can be brought to justice.

“I guarantee you that everybody in the State Department, our military, CIA, you name it, have a No.1 priority making sure that people are safe. These are our folks. And we're going to find out exactly what happened but what we're also going to do is make sure that we are identify those who carried out these terrible attacks,” the president said.

foxnews

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40377 Oct 28, 2012
A Democrat......Lawmaker's son offers voter fraud advice on hidden camera.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1926117285001/

If you can't win we always have this way.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40378 Oct 28, 2012
Mother of US official killed in Libya attack calls Obama's comment 'disrespectful'

The mother of a State Department official who was killed last month in the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, lashed out at President Obama on Friday for saying in a TV interview that the deaths in the attack were "not optimal."

Obama was appearing on "The Daily Show" when host Jon Stewart confronted the president about the administration's shifting explanation for the attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, saying the post-attack confusion wasn't an "optimal response."

"Here's what I'll say: If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal, and we're going to fix it," Obama said, in an episode that aired Thursday night..

Pat Smith, whose son, foreign service information management officer Sean Smith, was one of those Americans killed in the attack, called Obama's choice of words "disrespectful."

"How can you say somebody being killed is not very optimal?" Smith told the Daily Mail. "I don't think the president has the right idea of the English language."

She added: "It's insensitive to say my son is not very 'optimal.' He also is very dead. I've not been 'optimal' since he died, and the past few weeks have been pure hell."

Smith has been vocal in her criticism of the Obama administration ever since the deadly attack, suggesting that authorities have yet to tell her the full story of how and why her son died.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40379 Oct 28, 2012
Yeah, lets vote this senile bag of shit in for another for years. He sure has the moron support.

Biden mistakenly asks audience whether they know anyone who served in 'Iraq or Iran'

LMAO
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40380 Oct 28, 2012
Here's the facts dave,,,,,,,,you cant run away from them. The Republicans voted down extra security for Libya. thus the loss of 4 lives there.

LQQK HERE:



Just the facts Davey..........
since you made this such a big issue listening to FOX news and Rush Limpdick..LOL!

Right out of a Republicans mouth..........The facts Davey,,just the facts..

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY :
Now their cry."It's all Obama's fault"!!!

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY
LQQK HERE:

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40381 Oct 28, 2012
Forces told to ‘stand down’ during Libya consulate

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1930232447001/forc...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40382 Oct 28, 2012
Mitt uses a dead seal soldiers name for political gain and the mother of the slain soldier gives Mutt hell for it...How dare HE??

Mother of Navy Seal killed in Libya ANGRY at MITT ROMNEY

LOOK HERE:

&NR =1&feature=fvwp

On another note:
LQQK HERE:

Here's the facts dave,,,,,,,,you cant run away from them. The Republicans voted down extra security for Libya. thus the loss of 4 lives there.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just the facts Davey..........
since you made this such a big issue listening to FOX news and Rush Limpdick..LOL!

Right out of a Republicans mouth..........The facts Davey,,just the facts..

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY :
Now their cry."It's all Obama's fault"!!!

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY
LQQK HERE:

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST FUNDING FOR MORE SECURITY IN BENGHAZI - RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAGEDY

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40383 Oct 28, 2012
That racist rogers sure can cut and paste but I'm not surprised as that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice is not giving his pea brain any justice, huh boy? The president does not need your vote as there is enough patriotic american voters so you tea bags can take all of your racial hatred out the closet. Tea bags ain't fooling no one, dumb asses
D Trump

West Mifflin, PA

#40384 Oct 28, 2012
Donald Trump's October Surprise:
Donald Trump drops the biggest, classiest, most devastating election game-changer in the human history of time:
But not to be undone here is Stephen Colberts offer to Donald Trump, a MUST SEE!

LQQK HERE:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
D Trump

West Mifflin, PA

#40385 Oct 28, 2012
Lets look back and see that Trump buys China's steel to build his high rises and then says on Letterman that he is against China products and gives Letterman a tie from China...Trump will never make it to the top of the food chain because he won't be honest on the facts.
Trump is the biggest d_ickhead next to Dave Rogers.LMAO!
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#40386 Oct 28, 2012
D Trump wrote:
Lets look back and see that Trump buys China's steel to build his high rises and then says on Letterman that he is against China products and gives Letterman a tie from China...Trump will never make it to the top of the food chain because he won't be honest on the facts.
Trump is the biggest d_ickhead next to Dave Rogers.LMAO!
OH, COME ON, BE SERIOUS, the Donald is the prototypical Republican nominee, No substance and Lies, lies, lies.
D Trump

West Mifflin, PA

#40387 Oct 28, 2012
Trump USES bankruptcy to his advantage. He lost zero money when his facade businesses went bankrupt.( Trump claimed bankruptcy 3 times ) You try that !
Just like all his other rich buddies..the banks have to eat their billions, another reason why USA is broke.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40388 Oct 28, 2012
Hillary Asked for More Security ... Gets Legal Counsel. Is It For Possible Criminal Negligence?

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40389 Oct 28, 2012
The loose cannon Joe Biden does it again.

Considering the national debt is $16 trillion, 500 trillion seems a bit high..hahaha!

You idiots sure do stick close. LOL

**********

Never mind Obama for a moment....To have this dolt a heartbeat away from the Presidency, should be way more than enough to vote for Romney..Crazy Uncle Joe said today...Really?$500 TRILLION?

Vice President Joe Biden claims at a campaign event in Wisconsin that Republicans voted for a "$500 Trillion Tax Cut"

"But you can't erase what you've already done, they've voted to extend tax cuts for the very wealthy, giving a $500 trillion dollar tax-cut to 120,000 families.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40390 Oct 28, 2012
D Trump wrote:
Lets look back and see that Trump buys China's steel to build his high rises and then says on Letterman that he is against China products and gives Letterman a tie from China...Trump will never make it to the top of the food chain because he won't be honest on the facts.
Trump is the biggest d_ickhead next to Dave Rogers.LMAO!
When you have the wealth of Donald Trump than condemn him. For now with you being on assistance, food stamps, free rent in the slums, free heat, free lights, free cell phone, free medical I don't think you should find fault with those who feed and cloth you.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40391 Oct 28, 2012
D Trump wrote:
Trump USES bankruptcy to his advantage. He lost zero money when his facade businesses went bankrupt.( Trump claimed bankruptcy 3 times ) You try that !
Just like all his other rich buddies..the banks have to eat their billions, another reason why USA is broke.
LOL...check your facts young one then come back.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40392 Oct 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, COME ON, BE SERIOUS, the Donald is the prototypical Republican nominee, No substance and Lies, lies, lies.
I hope you're still in therapy Chambersburg, PA with this obsession you have with me. I still have all the messages you've sent me.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40393 Oct 28, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
That racist rogers sure can cut and paste but I'm not surprised as that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice is not giving his pea brain any justice, huh boy? The president does not need your vote as there is enough patriotic american voters so you tea bags can take all of your racial hatred out the closet. Tea bags ain't fooling no one, dumb asses


Just because you drink of this nut juice doesn't mean we all do. You're not normal....lmao
OBAMA 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#40395 Oct 28, 2012
President Obama rdered 65 executives who took bailout money to cut their own pay until they paid back all bailout money. http://huff.to/eAi9Qq

He pushed through and got passed Dodd-Frank, one of the largest and most comprehensive Wall Street reforms since the Great Depression. Dodd-Frank also included the creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

http://bit.ly/hWCPg0 http://bit.ly/geHpcD

Dhttp://1.usa.gov/j5onG

He made it so that banks could no longer use YOUR money to invest in high-risk financial instruments that work against their own customers’ interests.

And President Obama, in 2009, is the one who stopped those bank bushes that Bush gave away under TARP in 2008.

http://bit.ly/fnTayj

He wholly endorsed and supported the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 that would close offshore tax avo...idance loopholes. http://bit.ly/esOdfB http://bit.ly/eG4DPM

He made a deal with Swiss banks that permits the US government to gain access to the records of criminals and tax evaders. http://bit.ly/htfDgw

He established a Consumer Protection Financial Bureau designed to protect consumers from financial sector excesses. http://bit.ly/fnTayj

He oversaw and then signed the most sweeping food safety legislation since the Great Depression. http://thedc.com/gxkCtP

Within days after taking office, he signed an Executive Order ordering an audit of government contracts, and combating waste and abuse.

http://1.usa.gov/dUvbu5

Created the post of Chief Performance Officer, whose job it is to make operations more efficient to save the federal government money.

http://n.pr/hcgBn1

On his first full day, he froze White House salaries.

http://on.msnbc.com/ewJUIx

He appointed the first Federal Chief Information Officer to oversee federal IT spending.

http://www.cio.gov

He committed to phasing out unnecessary and outdated weapons systems, and also signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system. http://bit.ly/hOw1t1

http://bit.ly/fz8GAd

Through an executive order, he created the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform.

http://bit.ly/hwKhKa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr Who dat 6,081
Snyder lance Aug 19 unknown 4
News Heroin problem grows in Hanover area (Nov '08) Aug 18 Joan Bennett 323
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul '15 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul '15 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages