Portland, Oregon

#40255 Oct 26, 2012
The tea bags must be waiting for fixed news instructions
BLAH BLAH

Erie, PA

#40256 Oct 26, 2012
gshoes wrote:
Obama is pulling away. Turn in your ticket mitt, your 15 minutes are up
somehow when I read this all I hear is Charlie Browns mother on the phones voice.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40257 Oct 26, 2012
Blah blah, use your real screen name, dumb ass. Why don't you promote the flipper? You need to see if doctor Limbaugh will hook you up the extra strength nut juice
The Great Gadsby

Paterson, NJ

#40258 Oct 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags must be waiting for fixed news instructions
They like knawing on Glenn Becks rootie tootie regurgitated pablum spewing scotum tea bags too.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40259 Oct 26, 2012
The tea bags claim they want flipper but will not promote the flipper, why? President Obama will win as no racist tea bag vote required.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#40260 Oct 26, 2012
Polls: Obama holds his lead in Iowa, Wisconsin With fewer than three weeks until Election Day, new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls show President Barack Obama maintaining his lead over Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in the battleground states of Iowa and Wisconsin.

According to the polls – which were conducted from Monday through Wednesday, encompassing Tuesday’s presidential debate in New York and after – Obama receives the support of 51 percent of likely voters in Iowa to Romney’s 43 percent.

With Ohio leaning Obama by 4 points Mutt doesnt have a prayer.

BYe Bye Mutt..........enjoy your time in the Cayaman Islands,,,,,,,,,LMAO!

THE RIGHT CHOICE
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#40261 Oct 26, 2012
•The gender gap persists in both states: Obama holds a double-digit lead with women in Iowa (57 percent to 38 percent) and Wisconsin (57 percent to 39 percent), while Romney leads among men by single digits.
•In both Iowa and Wisconsin, Obama’s job-approval rating among registered voters is at or near 50 percent among likely voters – 50 percent in Iowa and 49 percent in Wisconsin.
•In both states, Romney’s favorable/unfavorable rating among registered voters improved from September – from 41 percent/47 percent to 46 percent/47 percent in Wisconsin, and from 40 percent/51 percent to 43 percent/51 percent in Iowa.
•Also improving are attitudes about the nation’s direction. In Iowa, 48 percent of likely voters say the country is headed in the right direction, which is up five points from September. In Wisconsin, 45 percent believe it’s headed on the right track, up six points.
•And in the competitive Senate contest in Wisconsin, the poll shows Democrat Tammy Baldwin leading Republican Tommy Thompson, 49 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40262 Oct 26, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
•The gender gap persists in both states: Obama holds a double-digit lead with women in Iowa (57 percent to 38 percent) and Wisconsin (57 percent to 39 percent), while Romney leads among men by single digits.
•In both Iowa and Wisconsin, Obama’s job-approval rating among registered voters is at or near 50 percent among likely voters – 50 percent in Iowa and 49 percent in Wisconsin.
•In both states, Romney’s favorable/unfavorable rating among registered voters improved from September – from 41 percent/47 percent to 46 percent/47 percent in Wisconsin, and from 40 percent/51 percent to 43 percent/51 percent in Iowa.
•Also improving are attitudes about the nation’s direction. In Iowa, 48 percent of likely voters say the country is headed in the right direction, which is up five points from September. In Wisconsin, 45 percent believe it’s headed on the right track, up six points.
•And in the competitive Senate contest in Wisconsin, the poll shows Democrat Tammy Baldwin leading Republican Tommy Thompson, 49 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.
Fantastic news, thanks

I salute all the good Dems out there and on here fighting the good fight against the melanoma that's infecting our great country.

Thanks General Powell for your couragous support of our great and ethical president Barack Obama.

Tell John Sununu the author of .. eliminating the middle class mortgage deduction ..one of the few breaks the middle class gets now that they want to crush.
He was the originators of this piece of crap idea
But no sacrifice on their part...on no....
Get those Sununu's out of office...what's kind of name is Sununu anyway?
What nationality is Sununu, anyway?
Is he English? I don't think so?
Oh he must think he is...it might be a little tough for him to be part of the upper upper Romney class...white, anglo saxon protestant WASP
Is he a WASP..
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40263 Oct 26, 2012
Ok ok

Correction Romneys a WASM

White anglo saxon Mormon.- Romney can't even get into the upper uppers that's how high up the ladder Sununu is.
Again , I have to ask what the frick kind of name is Sununu
Is he Hawiaan?
Maybe he has an identity problem...you know identifying with a group of superior people even thbough your a piece of sh..it.
I don't know
But I guess Sununu is though...
What a superior human being Sununu is...hahhahahaaa
He's special alright and I want to be the first to congradulate this fine fine turd of a man.

You betcha
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40264 Oct 26, 2012
Oh yeah one more thing..

That asshole Sununu is not at all unlike the racist Tea Baggers that post on here.
These low lifes have to blame their shitty lives on someone other than themselves.

Oh yeah...they're superior too. Just like Sununu...hahahah

Oh yes.. Its always someone else's fault that everythings messed up..
Like the fairy tale that this economy had nothing to do with George Bush and that, of course, Romney will wave his majic friggin wand and make everything good again, why because he said he would. And total trust they have in this "etch a sketchy" charachter with no backbone but President Obama hasn't done anything right in their eyes...

Anyway...

Barack Obama 2012 -yeah baby

So we
Joseph

Honolulu, HI

#40265 Oct 26, 2012
You "The Great Gadsby" are one sick dude..........
Ted

Boswell, PA

#40266 Oct 26, 2012
How desperate IS the Obama campaign:
"Actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Barack Obama to losing her virginity in an official Obama campaign ad appearing on the campaign's website. "
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...

"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody, you wanna do it with a great guy," says Dunham. "It should be with a guy with beautiful... Someone who really cares about and understands woman." Later joking, "It's also super uncool to be out and about and someone says,'Did you vote?' and you say,'No, I wasn't ready.'"

Alas, she is not talking about sex, but voting. "My first time voting was amazing," she says. "It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl, now I was a woman."

That's a VERY creepy ad that Obama's campaign endorses.

Cradle-to-grave Julia, 1%er Big Bird, binders, Romnesia name-games and now losing your virginity to Barack Hussein Obama--eew.

It's the desperate 'focus' of a reelection campaign that will do ANYthing to distract attention from Obama's own failed record, isn't it.

THIS is his 'leadership' record:
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of Obama's presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens

No wonder they advertise Obama to voting-virgins. Who but a virginal voter wants more of this misery.
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#40267 Oct 26, 2012
It looks like 4 more years of Obama. The American Taliban can cry in its tea
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#40268 Oct 26, 2012
Ted wrote:
How desperate IS the Obama campaign:
"Actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Barack Obama to losing her virginity in an official Obama campaign ad appearing on the campaign's website. "
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...
"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody, you wanna do it with a great guy," says Dunham. "It should be with a guy with beautiful... Someone who really cares about and understands woman." Later joking, "It's also super uncool to be out and about and someone says,'Did you vote?' and you say,'No, I wasn't ready.'"
Alas, she is not talking about sex, but voting. "My first time voting was amazing," she says. "It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl, now I was a woman."
That's a VERY creepy ad that Obama's campaign endorses.
Cradle-to-grave Julia, 1%er Big Bird, binders, Romnesia name-games and now losing your virginity to Barack Hussein Obama--eew.
It's the desperate 'focus' of a reelection campaign that will do ANYthing to distract attention from Obama's own failed record, isn't it.
THIS is his 'leadership' record:
* Unemployment over 8 percent for 98% of Obama's presidency.
* The United States debt is $16 trillion.
* Obama has added 5 TRILLION dollars to that national debt in less than four years
* Obama's 'budget' spends 1.1 TRILLION dollars more than it takes in
* A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
* 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
* A loss in the net worth of a majority of Americans.
* No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
* 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
* Gas prices are $4 a gallon.
* College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
* Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States and American lives at risk.
* The current level of economic growth under Obama's 'leadership' threatens another recession.
* Second quarter business equipment and software purchases were the lowest increase in 3 years.
* Real disposable income was down 3.1% in the second quarter of 2012.
* 25 MILLION Americans unemployed or underemployed
* White House lies and cover-up about murdered American Libyan diplomat Christopher Stevens
No wonder they advertise Obama to voting-virgins. Who but a virginal voter wants more of this misery.
Ted keep sucking on that Romney nut juice get your kleenex or crying towel and set back on election night while watching your candidate going down in flames.LOL!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#40269 Oct 27, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
If you want to know why you don't put a community organizer in charge of running a country then watch this video and pay attention how Obama is going to pay for creating jobs, building roads, bridges etc.(about 55 second into the video) Obama's math doesn't add up, his budget proposal is nothing more than the same shit he's been pushing on America for the last 3 plus years. His proposal will continue to take American down hill.
Obama and you liberals complained about Bush's unfunded wars and yet you support Obama who is/will continue to do the same. You may claim Obama is funding the wars etc. now but in reality placing the cost on a credit card is not paying for them today. He is running up our debt to a point where America is going to collapse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Ahh, start off with the community organizer bit.

You do realize that Romney was a Mormon Bishop who then went on to be a stake ward president, right? A community organizer.

So which community organizer will you choose?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#40270 Oct 27, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
New Explosive Benghazi Allegations: CIA Operators Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Attack & 3 Urgent Requests for Military Back-Up Were Denied
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explosive-ben...
This is the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of this country!

Did you forget 9/11 already?
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#40271 Oct 27, 2012
13 quarters of GDP growth, 31 months of private sector job growth thanks to President Obama.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40272 Oct 27, 2012
Joseph wrote:
You "The Great Gadsby" are one sick dude..........
Thank You Joseph

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40273 Oct 27, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, start off with the community organizer bit.
You do realize that Romney was a Mormon Bishop who then went on to be a stake ward president, right? A community organizer.
So which community organizer will you choose?
Obama failed as a community organizer. Look at his failures.

Romney was Governor. Look at his accomplishments.

Obama has a proven record he cannot work with republicans.

Romney has a proven record he can work with democrats.

Obama divided this country in politics and race.

Romney will be the one who can reunite our country.

The choice is clear.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#40274 Oct 27, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of this country!
Did you forget 9/11 already?
Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 22 hr snackman 5,492
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs