Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 1,881)

Showing posts 37,601 - 37,620 of51,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Great Gadsby

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40232
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I only like your root. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
I see that you're up to your old tricks again stealing other posters identites.
See like Romney no ethical boundries.

But I notice you do this when your desperate...

Don't worry you will be able to hide your face soon because President Obama's is winning

So be desperate...you have good reason to post as someone your not.
Its in your charachter to just take, we know the loser scum bag that you are though.
So, unfortunately...no real impostering for you Taxi
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40233
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another party before country Republican.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40234
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I only like your root. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
Wish someone would go down on my girl root!!!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40235
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dave Rogers wrote:
Another party before country Republican.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Is there any other kind any more?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40236
Oct 26, 2012
 
If you want to know why you don't put a community organizer in charge of running a country then watch this video and pay attention how Obama is going to pay for creating jobs, building roads, bridges etc.(about 55 second into the video) Obama's math doesn't add up, his budget proposal is nothing more than the same shit he's been pushing on America for the last 3 plus years. His proposal will continue to take American down hill.

Obama and you liberals complained about Bush's unfunded wars and yet you support Obama who is/will continue to do the same. You may claim Obama is funding the wars etc. now but in reality placing the cost on a credit card is not paying for them today. He is running up our debt to a point where America is going to collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40237
Oct 26, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any other kind any more?
You need to direct your question to the idiot who posts using my name from Chambersburg, PA and West Mifflin, PA.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40238
Oct 26, 2012
 
iranian gas mask wrote:
Romney is sick for doing this to his own son:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Sorry Muffins, the only one who is sick is you. Don't you have something intelligent instead of this childish shit to post?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40239
Oct 26, 2012
 
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
New Obama video compares voting to losing virginity
The Obama campaign has released a new innuendo-filled web video featuring actress and director Lena Dunham that compares voting to losing one's virginity.
"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy," Miss Dunham says at the beginning of the minute-long video, released Thursday.
Polls show Mr. Obama has been struggling to recapture the enthusiasm among young voters that he garnered in 2008, and Miss Dunham's video is targeted to college students.
"You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don't want a guy who says 'Oh hey, I'm at the library studying' when really he's out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act," she said, referring to equal-pay legislation Mr. Obama signed in 2009. Mr. Romney's staff was briefly unable to give his position on when asked about it earlier this year.
"It's super-uncool to be out and about and say, "Did you vote?'—'No, I wasn't ready,' " she says with eye-rolling sarcasm.
In giddy schoolgirl fashion, Miss Dunham described her own first time voting, for Mr. Obama, in 2008.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Reader Replies:
-What a disgusting and sick metaphor -- how dare any thieving politician make such a comparison. Perhaps my anger is due to the knowledge that I have gained in the past few years -- I have learned that elites and politicians have been raping this country for generations and generations. YES, America's virginity is gone and I interpret this as the supreme insult to all loyal citizens who actually believe in the promise of our great country.
-YES, i am aware that the miniscule minds that created this promotional piece probably know little of America's hidden history and I am also aware that I am skewing the metaphor, nevertheless, that is my interpretation.
-My wife's comment after seeing this video: "That's an official Obama ad? Disgusting."
The Obama campaign had better pull this ad asap. I'm guessing any woman that sees this trash will be more inclined to vote for Romney.
-This really demonstrates how sick the Democrat Party is.
-Silly. However it is sad that this is how the women of the united states are perceived, Sex starved animals who only want a government in place that protects their vaginas. I sure am glad that's not how my mother thinks.
-Talk about moral bankruptcy. Just when we all thought the Dems couldn't sink lower or become even more irrelevant, along comes this! Any and all real Americans out there should now vow to never support that party or its candidates ever again!
-I have to say I was shocked. I mean I know that Obama has went low on a few video's I have seen. And his lies are mounting up one after the other. But this is just sick. I was actually speechless for a few minutes. And believe me that is something.
-What have we come to? Why would any woman vote for this person. I am embarrassed for the women who do.
-Obama is a moron and the woman in this ad is hardly a virgin. She is a 26 year old hollywood hack !
-"If you don't vote for Obama, you're not cool. If you're not a whore in college, you're not cool."
-So "cool" equals socially responsible in the Democratic party?
Did you switch side or is this another one of your dumb F-ups?
The Great Gadsby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40240
Oct 26, 2012
 
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Did you switch side or is this another one of your dumb F-ups?
You can't tell that this one of your identity stealing buddies...

Its a dumb F-up alright...you nailed it on that one

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40241
Oct 26, 2012
 
New Explosive Benghazi Allegations: CIA Operators Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Attack & 3 Urgent Requests for Military Back-Up Were Denied

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explosive-ben...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40242
Oct 26, 2012
 
The Great Gadsby wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell that this one of your identity stealing buddies...
Its a dumb F-up alright...you nailed it on that one


You're delusional West Mifflin.

If you were from NY NY why don't I see one post from you in the NY forum? That's because you're Muffin Boy! LOL You are so easy to follow on here, same methods of posting, same spelling errors and same grammar mistakes.

You F-up again idiot. LMAO

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40243
Oct 26, 2012
 
Racist rogers, you enjoy the blaze alright boy,? The voters in Ohio ain't buying them conspiracy theories. You best start promoting the flipper or yap yap about your racist birther bull shit. Ha ha ha you go boy,

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40244
Oct 26, 2012
 
look at obama out on the campaign trail holding up his paper back fiction economic plan. he look like a sunday preacher waving it up in the air at the pulpit. after four years of failure only the lemmings will believe his plan. LMAO !!!

after obama gets elected out how are you left nuts gonna soothe your popped libroids ? i sense alot of crying over a politician. so sad. kinda pathetic really but what do you expect from a bunch of bumper sticker reading libheads.

goodbye obama... cant say i will miss ya, i just hope romney wont be worse. if he is then after four years america will spit him out like an obummer retread.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40245
Oct 26, 2012
 
thats a great piece muffins. you must be one who lost his virginity to obama and wish you woulda waited.. LMAO @ THE MUFFIN HEAD !!
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
New Obama video compares voting to losing virginity
The Obama campaign has released a new innuendo-filled web video featuring actress and director Lena Dunham that compares voting to losing one's virginity.
"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy," Miss Dunham says at the beginning of the minute-long video, released Thursday.
Polls show Mr. Obama has been struggling to recapture the enthusiasm among young voters that he garnered in 2008, and Miss Dunham's video is targeted to college students.
"You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don't want a guy who says 'Oh hey, I'm at the library studying' when really he's out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act," she said, referring to equal-pay legislation Mr. Obama signed in 2009. Mr. Romney's staff was briefly unable to give his position on when asked about it earlier this year.
"It's super-uncool to be out and about and say, "Did you vote?'—'No, I wasn't ready,' " she says with eye-rolling sarcasm.
In giddy schoolgirl fashion, Miss Dunham described her own first time voting, for Mr. Obama, in 2008.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Reader Replies:
-What a disgusting and sick metaphor -- how dare any thieving politician make such a comparison. Perhaps my anger is due to the knowledge that I have gained in the past few years -- I have learned that elites and politicians have been raping this country for generations and generations. YES, America's virginity is gone and I interpret this as the supreme insult to all loyal citizens who actually believe in the promise of our great country.
-YES, i am aware that the miniscule minds that created this promotional piece probably know little of America's hidden history and I am also aware that I am skewing the metaphor, nevertheless, that is my interpretation.
-My wife's comment after seeing this video: "That's an official Obama ad? Disgusting."
The Obama campaign had better pull this ad asap. I'm guessing any woman that sees this trash will be more inclined to vote for Romney.
-This really demonstrates how sick the Democrat Party is.
-Silly. However it is sad that this is how the women of the united states are perceived, Sex starved animals who only want a government in place that protects their vaginas. I sure am glad that's not how my mother thinks.
-Talk about moral bankruptcy. Just when we all thought the Dems couldn't sink lower or become even more irrelevant, along comes this! Any and all real Americans out there should now vow to never support that party or its candidates ever again!
-I have to say I was shocked. I mean I know that Obama has went low on a few video's I have seen. And his lies are mounting up one after the other. But this is just sick. I was actually speechless for a few minutes. And believe me that is something.
-What have we come to? Why would any woman vote for this person. I am embarrassed for the women who do.
-Obama is a moron and the woman in this ad is hardly a virgin. She is a 26 year old hollywood hack !
-"If you don't vote for Obama, you're not cool. If you're not a whore in college, you're not cool."
-So "cool" equals socially responsible in the Democratic party?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40246
Oct 26, 2012
 
Retarded boxsoft, your white boy flipper is desperate and losing the states that will decide this election. You keep on guzzling that Limbaugh nut juice, alright boy?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40247
Oct 26, 2012
 
LMAO !!!! beep bop a luba bobby whatchu say ? i believe mitt be preferring mr president over white boy..... your half white boy/ african/ kenyan obama goin down like he at the boys club with rahm. flip and flop on that awhile lil booby.. LMAO !!!

and you better be pickin up your beer cans in the front yard soon cause winters comin my lil grasshopping friend.
bobby6464 wrote:
Retarded boxsoft, your white boy flipper is desperate and losing the states that will decide this election. You keep on guzzling that Limbaugh nut juice, alright boy?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40248
Oct 26, 2012
 
you better check real clear pol. today cause the latest 3 polls have romney ahead by 1 in ohio. tea bag on that while hummin the star spangled banner. LMAO !!!
bobby6464 wrote:
Retarded boxsoft, your white boy flipper is desperate and losing the states that will decide this election. You keep on guzzling that Limbaugh nut juice, alright boy?
Mike

Upper Black Eddy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40249
Oct 26, 2012
 
Mitt all the way. The off white guy can hold his sack.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40250
Oct 26, 2012
 
boxhard wrote:
you better check real clear pol. today cause the latest 3 polls have romney ahead by 1 in ohio. tea bag on that while hummin the star spangled banner. LMAO !!! <quoted text>
Oh No; Virginia and North Carolina have slipped out of the Romney column and into a "TIE".

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40251
Oct 26, 2012
 
Retarded boxsoft, you tell him that is true when Limbaugh says. The extra strength Limbaugh juice is on its way. Is flipper falling in the R.C.P electoral map? Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,601 - 37,620 of51,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) 13 hr alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••