Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#40213 Oct 25, 2012
rude wrote:
Romney farted in Tagg's mouth when he was a youngster. It was verified on Snopes.com .
FU too shthead

West Mifflin, Pa

#40214 Oct 25, 2012
Katy Perry wears her ballot at Obama rally

Katy Perry's doing her best get-out-the vote effort: At a rally for President Barack Obama, she wore a tight white dress imprinted like a ballot, and a square box on her right hip filled in the names of Obama and Joe Biden.

Perry gave a free concert at a park in a historically minority neighborhood just northwest of downtown Las Vegas to screaming fans at about 9 p.m., the same time Air Force One landed at McCarran International Airport across town.

Obama later told the crowd, "I believe in you. I need you to keep believing in me."

The Las Vegas campaign event drew more than 10,000 people, according to fire officials and organizers, with long lines still on sidewalks during Perry's 30-minute performance before Obama arrived.

The singer opened with a rendition of Al Green's soul hit, "Let's Stay Together," and played five songs, including "Teenage Dream," before ending with a thumping bass drum version of "Firework."

Perry, who recently also played a free concert at an Obama event in Los Angeles, paused before the last song Wednesday to exhort people in the Las Vegas crowd to vote early.

"Don't wait. Go tomorrow," she said. "How many of you are 18 here? It's going to be your first time, right?"
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40215 Oct 25, 2012
Flippers going down again....

Up down left right bottom top ...he's all over the map..
Just not enough on the electoral map huh?

He going down down down ....

Flip-Flop Flub
rude

Donora, PA

#40216 Oct 25, 2012
Katy Perry's a hobag. If she was naked I go see her concert. Stop the Romney Gas Attacks...
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40217 Oct 25, 2012
Maybe Mitt Romney will go have a beer with a bunch of rapists after the election and he could lend a symathetic ear.

This would help him get over the loss that's coming his way.

Power back to the people....
Barack Obama 2012. Yeah baby
Down with the ignorant Tea Baggin pricks too.
Hahahahahah

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40218 Oct 25, 2012
The tea bags can't promote the flipper which is one of many reasons president Obama wins again. The tea bags know flipper cant maintain a position. The tea bags hate all positions of the black president and at least he is not trying to change any racist tea bag as there is not enough of them
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40219 Oct 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags can't promote the flipper which is one of many reasons president Obama wins again. The tea bags know flipper cant maintain a position. The tea bags hate all positions of the black president and at least he is not trying to change any racist tea bag as there is not enough of them
They're a bunch of hateful losers but they're going down in defeat soon..
They can go a meet their creator, friggin Glen Beck.
That's the souce of all their bogus talking points.

You see their minds are too softened to filter truth from fiction..

Did you notice this?
iranian gas mask

Wellsboro, PA

#40220 Oct 25, 2012
Romney is sick for doing this to his own son:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
iranian gas mask

Wellsboro, PA

#40221 Oct 25, 2012
And they consider that conservative.
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40222 Oct 25, 2012
iranian gas mask wrote:
Romney is sick for doing this to his own son:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
How ironic and Romney wants to go to war wih Iran.
When he practices one of thier cultural staples like this "Iranian Gas Mask"

Hahahhaha
It's pure irony....or maybe its pure Irany

West Mifflin, Pa

#40223 Oct 25, 2012
The Great Gadsby wrote:
Flippers going down again....
Up down left right bottom top ...he's all over the map..
Just not enough on the electoral map huh?
He going down down down ....
Flip-Flop Flub
Will he go down as fast as you go down on Obamas root? LMAO

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#40225 Oct 25, 2012
The tea bag likes Obama's root
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#40227 Oct 25, 2012
The obvious problem with Romney's plan is that it would slash government revenue at a time when Washington is already awash in debt and there's a huge mismatch between spending and revenue. Romney has insisted that he'd balance the federal budget--which hasn't happened since 2000--by 2020, by raising other types of tax revenue and cutting spending. But he hasn't specified what taxes he'd raise or what spending he'd cut, which is kind of like buying a ticket to Florida without know whether you'll be traveling there by plane, bus or donkey.
Billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#40228 Oct 25, 2012
I think it is going to be cold for trick or treat on saturday. Maybe rainy too.

West Mifflin, Pa

#40229 Oct 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bag likes Obama's root
Honey, I only like your root. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

West Mifflin, Pa

#40230 Oct 26, 2012
New Obama video compares voting to losing virginity

The Obama campaign has released a new innuendo-filled web video featuring actress and director Lena Dunham that compares voting to losing one's virginity.

"Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy," Miss Dunham says at the beginning of the minute-long video, released Thursday.

Polls show Mr. Obama has been struggling to recapture the enthusiasm among young voters that he garnered in 2008, and Miss Dunham's video is targeted to college students.

"You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don't want a guy who says 'Oh hey, I'm at the library studying' when really he's out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act," she said, referring to equal-pay legislation Mr. Obama signed in 2009. Mr. Romney's staff was briefly unable to give his position on when asked about it earlier this year.

"It's super-uncool to be out and about and say, "Did you vote?''No, I wasn't ready,' " she says with eye-rolling sarcasm.

In giddy schoolgirl fashion, Miss Dunham described her own first time voting, for Mr. Obama, in 2008.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

Reader Replies:

-What a disgusting and sick metaphor -- how dare any thieving politician make such a comparison. Perhaps my anger is due to the knowledge that I have gained in the past few years -- I have learned that elites and politicians have been raping this country for generations and generations. YES, America's virginity is gone and I interpret this as the supreme insult to all loyal citizens who actually believe in the promise of our great country.

-YES, i am aware that the miniscule minds that created this promotional piece probably know little of America's hidden history and I am also aware that I am skewing the metaphor, nevertheless, that is my interpretation.

-My wife's comment after seeing this video: "That's an official Obama ad? Disgusting."
The Obama campaign had better pull this ad asap. I'm guessing any woman that sees this trash will be more inclined to vote for Romney.

-This really demonstrates how sick the Democrat Party is.

-Silly. However it is sad that this is how the women of the united states are perceived, Sex starved animals who only want a government in place that protects their vaginas. I sure am glad that's not how my mother thinks.

-Talk about moral bankruptcy. Just when we all thought the Dems couldn't sink lower or become even more irrelevant, along comes this! Any and all real Americans out there should now vow to never support that party or its candidates ever again!

-I have to say I was shocked. I mean I know that Obama has went low on a few video's I have seen. And his lies are mounting up one after the other. But this is just sick. I was actually speechless for a few minutes. And believe me that is something.

-What have we come to? Why would any woman vote for this person. I am embarrassed for the women who do.

-Obama is a moron and the woman in this ad is hardly a virgin. She is a 26 year old hollywood hack !

-"If you don't vote for Obama, you're not cool. If you're not a whore in college, you're not cool."

-So "cool" equals socially responsible in the Democratic party?
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#40231 Oct 26, 2012
Four more years , suck it teabaggers
The Great Gadsby

Baltimore, MD

#40232 Oct 26, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I only like your root. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
I see that you're up to your old tricks again stealing other posters identites.
See like Romney no ethical boundries.

But I notice you do this when your desperate...

Don't worry you will be able to hide your face soon because President Obama's is winning

So be desperate...you have good reason to post as someone your not.
Its in your charachter to just take, we know the loser scum bag that you are though.
So, unfortunately...no real impostering for you Taxi
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#40233 Oct 26, 2012
Another party before country Republican.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

#40234 Oct 26, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I only like your root. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
Wish someone would go down on my girl root!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Confused 5,580
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Fri RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web